Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67982 Feb 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria? How the hell is that any of our business? We're an occupied people. We have enough crap to deal with as it is. We're not world police. This has to be one of the most ridiculous posts I read on this thread. Are you people high?
And hey, SA is your ally, and their economy pretty much depends on oil exports to the US, so why don't YOU, captain America, exert pressure on the royal assh*les to give women more rights? But the fact of the matter is the US doesn't give two sh*ts about human rights in the ME.
The Pali's enjoy everyone lamenting their woes. How about some pay back? So it's all about you? That's your problem.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67983 Feb 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> OK, I hate ZIONISTS. Happy? I hate them whether they're Jews, Christians, Muslims or Arabs.
So, if I google Christian Zionists, Muslim Zionists and Arab Zionists, I'm gonna get a ton of hits? And you ask us if we're high? You hate Jews, pure and very simple. Zionist is just another smoke screen to hide your real hatred. Kind of like all Arabs are terrorists and should be treated as such. You don't like it. Well......

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67984 Feb 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> OK, I hate ZIONISTS. Happy? I hate them whether they're Jews, Christians, Muslims or Arabs.
Oddly, no. As soon as I asked that I realized how stupid any response you made would sound. Now I feel dirty, like I trapped you with that question just to see how ugly your hatred looks. Go ahead and hate any way you want.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67985 Feb 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I google Christian Zionists, Muslim Zionists and Arab Zionists, I'm gonna get a ton of hits? And you ask us if we're high? You hate Jews, pure and very simple. Zionist is just another smoke screen to hide your real hatred. Kind of like all Arabs are terrorists and should be treated as such. You don't like it. Well......
So you're saying all Jews are Zionists? Noam Chomsky begs to differ. And yes, I believe Zionists are the scum of the earth. Don't like it? I couldn't care less. Think all Arabs are terrorists? Whatever makes you happy.
If I really hated ALL JEWS then I wouldn't be afraid to say it. But there are many Jews who I actually like. And I don't care about political correctness.

Location hidden

#67986 Feb 10, 2013
*whom

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67987 Feb 11, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> So you're saying all Jews are Zionists? Noam Chomsky begs to differ. And yes, I believe Zionists are the scum of the earth. Don't like it? I couldn't care less. Think all Arabs are terrorists? Whatever makes you happy.
If I really hated ALL JEWS then I wouldn't be afraid to say it. But there are many Jews who I actually like. And I don't care about political correctness.
So, you admit to hating people for taking something from you that you never owned and are willing to fight to the death to get it back even though it was never yours to begin with. Nice.

Chomsky is a peter puffer and you two deserve each other. I see it now, you and he spending long nights talking about all the suffering you volunteer for...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67990 Feb 11, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> So you're saying all Jews are Zionists? Noam Chomsky begs to differ. And yes, I believe Zionists are the scum of the earth. Don't like it? I couldn't care less. Think all Arabs are terrorists? Whatever makes you happy.
I didn't say ALL Jews are Zionists. You said I did. You use the word Zionist to justify your hatred of Jews just like those Jew Hating websites you visit. It's a veil. Jews are attacked all over the world and it ain't because they are Zionists. You and your Jew Hating people make no distinction. And, by people, I don't just mean Palestinians. They can be any nationality from any country. They, like you, can't help it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67991 Feb 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit to hating people for taking something from you that you never owned and are willing to fight to the death to get it back even though it was never yours to begin with. Nice.
Chomsky is a peter puffer and you two deserve each other. I see it now, you and he spending long nights talking about all the suffering you volunteer for...
Peter Puffer? LOL. Did you know that he has undercover police protection when speaking on the Mid-East at MIT, but refuses to have uniformed Police protection. Anti-Establishment types must appear brave and shun any type of capitulation with Authorities? Your thoughts?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67992 Feb 11, 2013
Look what we're getting........

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67993 Feb 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Rain just stopped here - 12 hours of it - and I sent it to you. Enjoy!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67994 Feb 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter Puffer? LOL. Did you know that he has undercover police protection when speaking on the Mid-East at MIT, but refuses to have uniformed Police protection. Anti-Establishment types must appear brave and shun any type of capitulation with Authorities? Your thoughts?
It's not all "freedom fighting" and "justice dealing"...the uniforms might get in the way of the fudge packing. Anyone bother to ask the cops how they feel about disproportionate protection of an intellectual?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67995 Feb 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php...
I want one!

Seriously, this laconic false spring is getting boring. I know the payoff will come during hurricane season. We're gonna get hammered.(Not talking about the pipe)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67996 Feb 11, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Rain just stopped here - 12 hours of it - and I sent it to you. Enjoy!
Are you Goosing us, horny lil devil.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67997 Feb 11, 2013
This is a perfect example of why nothing there ever changes. People in charge on both sides who are stuck in a previous century.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

It's not attractive no matter where you stand.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67998 Feb 11, 2013
Why would they need this if they were about to unify?

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/hamas-launch...

Location hidden

#67999 Feb 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit to hating people for taking something from you that you never owned and are willing to fight to the death to get it back even though it was never yours to begin with. Nice.
Fist of all, your logic is f*cked up. So just because I haven't personally lost my home/land means that I don't have a legitimate reason to stand beside my fellow countrymen who lost everything?

Secondly, I'm not fighting. Believe it or not, 90%+ of Palestinian "terrorists" are refugees. People who have live in ghettos thanks to the very Zionists I'm not supposed to hate so that I don't come across as a Jew hater.

Much respect to Naom Chomsky. A brave and honest man. I'm sure in the Zionist dictionary everyone who stands for the truth is a peter puffer.

Location hidden

#68000 Feb 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say ALL Jews are Zionists. You said I did. You use the word Zionist to justify your hatred of Jews just like those Jew Hating websites you visit. It's a veil. Jews are attacked all over the world and it ain't because they are Zionists. You and your Jew Hating people make no distinction. And, by people, I don't just mean Palestinians. They can be any nationality from any country. They, like you, can't help it.
I'm not about to take lectures about hatred from a racist who pretty much hates everyone who isn't white or Jewish. For the hundredth time, I actually have reasons for hating the people I hate. And again, no, I don't hate all Jews. Not that I need to explain myself to you.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#68001 Feb 11, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Fist of all, your logic is f*cked up. So just because I haven't personally lost my home/land means that I don't have a legitimate reason to stand beside my fellow countrymen who lost everything?
Secondly, I'm not fighting. Believe it or not, 90%+ of Palestinian "terrorists" are refugees. People who have live in ghettos thanks to the very Zionists I'm not supposed to hate so that I don't come across as a Jew hater.
Much respect to Naom Chomsky. A brave and honest man. I'm sure in the Zionist dictionary everyone who stands for the truth is a peter puffer.
You had several chances at statehood. But that requires recognition if Israel, which you refuse to do and to stop terrorist attacks against Israeli citizens which you still do.

So, no state. Live with it or learn to be civilised and not savages.

oh no, the violins are playing again.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68002 Feb 11, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Fist of all, your logic is f*cked up. So just because I haven't personally lost my home/land means that I don't have a legitimate reason to stand beside my fellow countrymen who lost everything?
Do you hate those Arab cork soakers who have been keeping those poor "Palestinians" in refugee camps, not allowing them to assimilate, barring them from advanced professions, denying them healthcare and generally taking a dump on them whenever the going gets tough? No? Why not?

You have no countrymen because you have no country Ahmad. I'm tired of hearing how Jews are the cause of every Arab's misery and particularly yours, since you have not been damaged. Arabs have perpetuated the misery of those so-called refugees by not allowing them a shred of compassion while holding them hostage in the war against Israel.

You're right, Chomsky is a righteous man but you are a vicious little prick. I hope your hatred consumes you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68003 Feb 12, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not about to take lectures about hatred from a racist who pretty much hates everyone who isn't white or Jewish. For the hundredth time, I actually have reasons for hating the people I hate. And again, no, I don't hate all Jews. Not that I need to explain myself to you.
You have reasons. Spoken like a dog taking a dump on the sidewalk and not looking back. You don't know why you hate. You just do. It's O.K. Means absolutely nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,154,600
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Pearl Jam 307,010
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) 12 hr John J Thomas 48
Debate: Trayvon Martin - East Hartford, CT (Apr '12) Sun scorpiochic 3
Do you really think that East Hartford is a "sa... (Sep '11) Sun scorpiochic 9
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield