Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70035 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67842 Feb 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hosni - Morsi - three of the letters are the same. Everyone is entitled to a little CRS. LOL
Wahts's CRS? EE? GFY? Stop with the acronyms. We're not as sophisticated as y'all.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67843 Feb 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You'd think that wouldn't you? Except it's Arab World and the guy has a boatload of problems at home and is growing his already massive inferiority complex. He doesn't need to be slighted by a guest who needs him more than he needs any of the guests problems.
Favors aren't free in that part of the world and if you're asking your host to tiptoe to the edge of a treaty for you, you get the name right.
Don't be so gay.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67844 Feb 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so gay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R5rXqAsZnGUXX
I will, from time to time, be using words which may appear in the lyrics of a song. That being the case I will try to use only masculine expressions so as to not violate your delicate sensibilities, fair enough?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67845 Feb 6, 2013
OR: You could BUMB.
(bounce up my butt)

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67846 Feb 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
OR: You could BUMB.
(bounce up my butt)
Is that an offer? No thanks. I like my stuff tighter than a bow string. Need help? Like, labia excess, fabricated for new ears for a burn victim? I fell out over all the place.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67847 Feb 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wahts's CRS? EE? GFY? Stop with the acronyms. We're not as sophisticated as y'all.
I'm aware you lack my sophistication. It means Can't Remember Sh!t. It's a standard saying - unlike the one you just made up, which I totally understand. GFY - and enjoy it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67848 Feb 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that an offer? No thanks. I like my stuff tighter than a bow string. Need help? Like, labia excess, fabricated for new ears for a burn victim? I fell out over all the place.
So it went viral, huh? I'll be more careful next time.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67849 Feb 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so gay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R5rXqAsZnGUXX
You have a Tiny Tim? I thought so.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67850 Feb 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a Tiny Tim? I thought so.
I know you want me bad. But, Wilson is still looking for his soul mate.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67851 Feb 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
So it went viral, huh? I'll be more careful next time.
Maybe you want to post under a pseudonym, other than Cheftell. The whole Internet world knows your secret.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/21...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67852 Feb 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
What an embarrassment of a president. Morsi should've walked up to the podium and bicth-slapped Abbas across his fat flabby face.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67853 Feb 6, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Subject: CLEVER BUNCH THESE SPANIARDS
CLEVER BUNCH THESE SPANIARDS
I didn't know that one.....great idea....
WOW!
The Spanish may not be the world power they were prior to 1588, but they still have some good ideas!
This man is burying a dead pig.
Be sure you read the explanation at the bottom.
(Photos of a pig being burried.)
PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, THE UK & THE USA NEED TO TAKE A LESSON FROM THE SPANIARDS!
In Seville, Spain, local people found a way to stop the construction of another mosque in their town.
They buried a pig on the site, and made sure this would be known by the local press.
The Islamic rules forbid the erecting of a Mosque on "pig soiled ground."
The Muslims had to cancel the project.
This land was sold to them by government officials.
No protests were needed by the local people -
and it worked!
I honestly, wholeheartedly feel sorry for anyone who believes this crap. Muslims will just remove the blood/pig from the ground and get on with their lives.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67854 Feb 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that an offer? No thanks. I like my stuff tighter than a bow string. Need help? Like, labia excess, fabricated for new ears for a burn victim? I fell out over all the place.
It's a win-win, she gets the look and feel she wants and somebody gets to put the trim to work. That's better than adopting Russian orphans.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67855 Feb 6, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> What an embarrassment of a president. Morsi should've walked up to the podium and bicth-slapped Abbas across his fat flabby face.
Is that any way to end an Islamic conference? Don't get me wrong, I agree with you about Abbas...he stepped on his Johnson but good this time. But shouldn't they all join hands and sing Kumbaya or something?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67856 Feb 7, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I honestly, wholeheartedly feel sorry for anyone who believes this crap. Muslims will just remove the blood/pig from the ground and get on with their lives.
Sure sure, Islam and the truth shall never meet, never.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67858 Feb 7, 2013
Israel is sooooooooo isolated.......

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130207/jsp/nat...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67860 Feb 7, 2013
Presenting the French bastards:



Ahhhhh!





France is now at war in Mali because it says “we cannot have a terrorist state at the door of Europe,” but when Israel launches a defensive operation to protect its citizens from missile attacks from terrorists in Gaza, all the French newspapers and television commentators scream about Israeli aggression.

The distance between Bamako and Paris: 6266 km. The distance between Gaza and Israel: 1km.



“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67861 Feb 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Presenting the French bastards:
Ahhhhh!
France is now at war in Mali because it says “we cannot have a terrorist state at the door of Europe,” but when Israel launches a defensive operation to protect its citizens from missile attacks from terrorists in Gaza, all the French newspapers and television commentators scream about Israeli aggression.
The distance between Bamako and Paris: 6266 km. The distance between Gaza and Israel: 1km.
It ain't just the French who are bastards. No country would allow themselves to be fired on, yet they all complain about Israel. So, what's new?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67862 Feb 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Presenting the French bastards:
Ahhhhh!
France is now at war in Mali because it says “we cannot have a terrorist state at the door of Europe,” but when Israel launches a defensive operation to protect its citizens from missile attacks from terrorists in Gaza, all the French newspapers and television commentators scream about Israeli aggression.
The distance between Bamako and Paris: 6266 km. The distance between Gaza and Israel: 1km.
Pardon me for stating the obvious but which brilliant surrender-monkey had the bright idea of putting a door to Europe in a Muslim country? The weatherstripping has needed replacement for about the last four decades and now France is full of them..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67863 Feb 7, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't just the French who are bastards. No country would allow themselves to be fired on, yet they all complain about Israel. So, what's new?
It's so refreshing to see the tension building in Asia. Let's count Mississippi's until they figure out whether Japan is lying or if Russia is up to it's old overflight tricks. Freedom of navigation works in both directions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Grey Ghosturd 1,234,350
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr momma chamberlin 309,948
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 53,504
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... 15 hr Reverend Alan 12
News Protesters Fight Deportation of Army Veteran Fr... Wed Mag 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) May 26 Bam 19,928
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) May 26 hrichard91 37
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]