Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,055)

Showing posts 61,081 - 61,100 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
They can stay as long as Palestinians are a majority. A Palestinian doesn't necessarily mean slaughtering all Jews.
Wow a Palestinian State!!! Will it be like Syria where the death of 65000 citizens is greeted by the silence of Arab Muslims? Or will it be like Egypt where Coptic Christians are forcibly converted or kidnapped or raped? Maybe it will be like Saudi Arabia which denies its citizens a free press, the right to assemble and forbids freedom of religion? You would need a Mutaween to watch people, especially the woman. Or maybe the Palestinians would prefer a good old police state, like Saddam Hussein had in Iraq. He was able to slaughter thousands of Kurds and the Arab Muslims don't seem to care at all. Make sure all religious sights are desecrated- Hindu, Buddhist, Christian and Jewish. Continue the persecution of religious groups, just like in Iran or Pakistan. The important thing is to purify all of the Middle East so every drop of sand belongs to Islam. That's all that matters. That's all the Palestinians want.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"Egyptian Muslim cleric: When the Mahdi comes, all the Jews on earth will be killed"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/01/egyptian-mu...

Hatred of Jews is one of the central features of islam. To hear these animals splitting hairs talking about "Zionists" v. "Jews" is sickening in its dishonesty. Their hatred has very little to do with the "palestinian cause". That is just a convenient banner that they wave in order to portray their predatory designs as victimhood. To say otherwise is a lie.

Islam is filth.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow a Palestinian State!!! Will it be like Syria where the death of 65000 citizens is greeted by the silence of Arab Muslims? Or will it be like Egypt where Coptic Christians are forcibly converted or kidnapped or raped? Maybe it will be like Saudi Arabia which denies its citizens a free press, the right to assemble and forbids freedom of religion? You would need a Mutaween to watch people, especially the woman. Or maybe the Palestinians would prefer a good old police state, like Saddam Hussein had in Iraq. He was able to slaughter thousands of Kurds and the Arab Muslims don't seem to care at all. Make sure all religious sights are desecrated- Hindu, Buddhist, Christian and Jewish. Continue the persecution of religious groups, just like in Iran or Pakistan. The important thing is to purify all of the Middle East so every drop of sand belongs to Islam. That's all that matters. That's all the Palestinians want.
Muslims had more than 1300 years to force Copts into becoming Muslims. They didn't, and they're not about to start now. Egyptian Copts are just as bad as Muslims when it comes to freedom of religion. They aren't allowed to convert to Islam or any other religion.

And looks like you have no idea what Palestinians want or what they are fighting for. Anyway, it's not unusual for Zionists to link Palestinians to "Global Jihad" when in reality this connection doesn't exist.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> How the hell should I know? You make it sound like every Palestinian's dream is to exterminate Jews, which is not true. We just want independence and sovereignty.
It is the Hamas dream...you push for what you want and it will go very badly.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
They can stay as long as Palestinians are a majority. A Palestinian doesn't necessarily mean slaughtering all Jews.
Keep on dreaming hitler Jr.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you said it perfectly clear, all those hitler Jr's are just beautiful muslims, peacuful people all over the muslim shitholes. Its time to clean up this world.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

My New Year's Greeting for Ramboner. Go drones in 2013! Let's get them on the borders.

America's use of drones has increased substantially under President Barack Obama. According to the Long War Journal, which tracks drone strikes, there were 35 strikes in Pakistan during 2008, the last year President George W. Bush was in office.

In 2009, that number went up to 53 and then shot up to 117 in 2010, the year with the most drone strikes in Pakistani territory.

Last year, the U.S. carried out 46 strikes, and the Thursday strike that killed Nazir was the first of 2013.

The program has killed a number of top militant commanders over the past year, including al-Qaida's then-No. 2, Abu Yahya al-Libi, who died in a drone strike in June on the Pakistani village of Khassu Khel in North Waziristan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/03/paki...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Now we have mini-drones....thousands of them. They are making the Iranians bat-sh*t crazy. Drones are one of America's gifts to humanity...like Coca Cola.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How many then?
Only "some". We are seeing firsthand the mindset of their young people. The term "not necessarily" means just the opposite. If necessary, to achieve a majority, we will slaughter you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
Now we have mini-drones....thousands of them. They are making the Iranians bat-sh*t crazy. Drones are one of America's gifts to humanity...like Coca Cola.
In the 2012 movie "Act of Valor", they have a scene, amongst some great shots of equipment available to Navy Seals, of a Team member launching, from a gunboat, the very same type of drone shown in your link. They throw them like we used to throw balsa gliders as a kid. Those things are awesome and getting smaller everyday. Get a chance rent it.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Shitsreal has no stomach for an all-out war against the great county of Iran – it would lose – and the Jewnited States, having been 'PIMP SLAPPED' in two Middle East wars, has no enthusiasm for losing a third.’
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
The great Country of Iran captured two miniature U.S.-made surveillance drones over the past 17 months.

Several drone incidents over the past year have highlighted tension in the Gulf as Iran and the Jewnited States flex their military capabilities in the vital oil exporting region in a standoff over Iran’s disputed nuclear program.

The lightweight RQ11 Raven drones were brought down by the brilliant Iranian air defense units in separate incidents in August 2011 and November 2012.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
Shitsreal has no stomach for an all-out war against the great county of Iran – it would lose – and the Jewnited States, having been 'PIMP SLAPPED' in two Middle East wars, has no enthusiasm for losing a third.’
Yo Nimrod/Troll,
Iran fought Iraq for 8 years and won sh!t. Took only 100 hours to drive Iraq out of Kuwait. Somebody said you sound less intelligent every time you open your sore lined mouth, Screwy. They're right.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only "some". We are seeing firsthand the mindset of their young people. The term "not necessarily" means just the opposite. If necessary, to achieve a majority, we will slaughter you.
That's how it read to me, I just don't trust the he's softened his stance like that. Nah, I think I'm going to stick with the Hamas party line.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
The great Country of Iran captured two miniature U.S.-made surveillance drones over the past 17 months.
Several drone incidents over the past year have highlighted tension in the Gulf as Iran and the Jewnited States flex their military capabilities in the vital oil exporting region in a standoff over Iran’s disputed nuclear program.
The lightweight RQ11 Raven drones were brought down by the brilliant Iranian air defense units in separate incidents in August 2011 and November 2012.
I wouldn't puff my chest up too much Stewy. If I were you I'd consider several points...I'd be thinking about the thousands of overflights that didn't end with the drone crashing and what's going to happen when the numbers suddenly increase. How well do you think "the great country of Iran" will fare when there are suddenly a couple of thousand drones in their airspace at once. Will they be able to differentiate between photo-recon platforms and the armed Reapers and Predators? Have they even noticed the Global Hawks?

Things are going to turn to shit fairly quickly for Farsi-speakers, Stewy. We have set a timeline for when American forces will have nothing better to do besides make Iranians miserable. The drone-iest US president in history already has the date in his calender.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok. There is another 10,000 where those came from. It must be a real point of pride that their "brilliant Iranian air defense units" were able to knock down ...a FCKNG MODEL AIRPLANE.

Those talking monkeys would last 4 hours in a war against the US...and everyone knows it. Israel would wipe them off the map.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's ok. There is another 10,000 where those came from. It must be a real point of pride that their "brilliant Iranian air defense units" were able to knock down ...a FCKNG MODEL AIRPLANE.
Those talking monkeys would last 4 hours in a war against the US...and everyone knows it. Israel would wipe them off the map.
Talkin monkeys and doon kunes. I'm crazy about your MI vernacular. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't puff my chest up too much Stewy. If I were you I'd consider several points...I'd be thinking about the thousands of overflights that didn't end with the drone crashing and what's going to happen when the numbers suddenly increase. How well do you think "the great country of Iran" will fare when there are suddenly a couple of thousand drones in their airspace at once. Will they be able to differentiate between photo-recon platforms and the armed Reapers and Predators? Have they even noticed the Global Hawks?
Things are going to turn to shit fairly quickly for Farsi-speakers, Stewy. We have set a timeline for when American forces will have nothing better to do besides make Iranians miserable. The drone-iest US president in history already has the date in his calender.
Are you referring to this beautiful piece of hardware? Thanks so much.

>Global Hawk flies autonomously at an altitude of more than 60,000 feet, above inclement weather and prevailing winds, for 35+ hours at a time. During a single mission, it can provide detailed intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance information in near-real time over 40,000 square miles - approximately the size of Illinois.

During the ninth and final test flight lasting over 2.5 hours, the two aircraft rendezvoused at 44,800 feet and spent the majority of the time flying autonomously within one wingspan (100 ft/30 m) of each other. This was designed to demonstrate that High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE) aircraft can safely and autonomously operate under the conditions of in-flight refueling.<

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Wow, it's only Thursday. WTF is everybody? I guess I'll just shut TFU and wait for anybody, even Ramboner, to say something. I guess Sh!thead went back to school. That's not a bad thing. Hey, Duds. New Years is over. Oh, I get it. It's at YOUR convenience and YOU control the dialogue. Mea Culpa. How impertinent of me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to this beautiful piece of hardware? Thanks so much.
>Global Hawk flies autonomously at an altitude of more than 60,000 feet, above inclement weather and prevailing winds, for 35+ hours at a time. During a single mission, it can provide detailed intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance information in near-real time over 40,000 square miles - approximately the size of Illinois.
During the ninth and final test flight lasting over 2.5 hours, the two aircraft rendezvoused at 44,800 feet and spent the majority of the time flying autonomously within one wingspan (100 ft/30 m) of each other. This was designed to demonstrate that High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE) aircraft can safely and autonomously operate under the conditions of in-flight refueling.<
Yep, those are the ones they can see but which operate at the top of their AAA envelope. It's the ones they can't see that worry them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61,081 - 61,100 of67,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 19 at 12:11PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••