Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71292 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ize Lost

Sherman, CT

#66488 Dec 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-ot r-really.
"...The next thing I knew, her companion (mother?) had left and Coulter was standing over me, looking skeptically at my reading material.
‘The Grapes of Wrath, huh?’
‘Yes’ I said, faking composure.‘It’s fantastic."
Still can't read it without LMAO. I recently shared it with someone I met on an eagle webcam-site. She only had one word for a reply. "Yak". She is following the exchanges here with keen interest. She fears for my safety. LOL
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66489 Dec 17, 2012
Ok ladies and ladies look what that apartheid racist country of them jooooos did in Jerusalem.
Shame on you, you arab hating animals. Something like this could never ever happen in all of those civilized peace loving arab muslim countries. Never.

Freedom Terrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66490 Dec 17, 2012
Freedom Terrorister wrote:
<quoted text>
Rinnisons Man, mah n*1iiggg, errr, I meant... mah N..gga-American!

For the more easily-Kvel'd... may I suggest some reasonably priced holiday gift, perfect for any occasion, predicament or Palestinian state
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66491 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost

Sherman, CT

#66492 Dec 17, 2012
You been censored, Bro. We can say the most despicable things about Jews, but ya have to leave the brothers alone. Cost me my avatar.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#66493 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't read it without LMAO. I recently shared it with someone I met on an eagle webcam-site. She only had one word for a reply. "Yak". She is following the exchanges here with keen interest. She fears for my safety. LOL
She should...you could slip and fall.

About that double post, what can I say? The kids are home for the holidays and I got impatient. At first I thought it wasn't posting because I screwed up the page format with the carets I used to denote kvel as a thought. Then I changed them to those squiggly looking brackets and all of a sudden I have a speech impediment.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66494 Dec 17, 2012
The gift that never goes out of style for Palestinians...anal.(it's not just for Palestinian journalists anymore).
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#66496 Dec 17, 2012
Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#66497 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66500 Dec 17, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
That's how your teacher tried to make a mensch out of you.
...but, he didn't have the right 'means' to educate you..
He should have used a 5 Lbs. sledge hammer..!!
You got SAMBOne all wrong. Take a guess. he ain't the one in the middle.
http://www.matineeclassics.com/ViewAsset.aspx...
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66501 Dec 17, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She should...you could slip and fall.
About that double post, what can I say? The kids are home for the holidays and I got impatient. At first I thought it wasn't posting because I screwed up the page format with the carets I used to denote kvel as a thought. Then I changed them to those squiggly looking brackets and all of a sudden I have a speech impediment.
I almost did the same thing. Hit send and nothing happened. I logged off and came back later and there it was. Patience is a mo-fo. The Veekster hasn't lost a thing. As usual, I'm aghast. Da boy gots to be careful with doze ethnic imitachiowns. Only Jew Bashing is allowed here.
Freedom Terrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66502 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
You been censored, Bro. We can say the most despicable things about Jews, but ya have to leave the brothers alone. Cost me my avatar.
Prolly. Would't be first time, nor last.

Speaking of Avatar... Catherine Bigelow won over James Cameron for Best Pic, as I told you she would. Low-budget, independent fare made with heart can still prevail over much bigger, soul-less spectacles from time to time, ya know. Like the little-known 'Slum-dog Millionaire' sneaking past every blockbuster favorite in '08. Or "The Artist" beating out bloats like Scoresese's Hugo, Spielberg's War-Horse ---> thank goodness, too, cuz the crying Berenice Bejo "driving" to save Valentin as he is about to pull the trigger -- hellz ya, that's old-timey Hollywood candy we can all get behind, yessir!

So pay up.

(Ok, ok I don't think there was any money actually being waged there, per se... but if you still feel like paying, donate the $$$ to Abu Mazen's security detail on my behalf, will ya? The poor Holocaust-denying fattie with no discernable talent or skill or legal standing like Mr. "My Official Presidential Term Has Expired 4 years Ago" will badly need every penny he could scrounge up in the coming months, I have a feeling :)
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66504 Dec 17, 2012
Rambone wrote:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.u k/?p=62139
Hey, Ramboner. I have sent that link and your post to the Dept of Homeland Security codifying it with "very unusual behavior"status. They make it easy now with "See something? Say something". You might want to think about changing isp's. I hope they nail your sick ass.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66505 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost did the same thing. Hit send and nothing happened. I logged off and came back later and there it was. Patience is a mo-fo. The Veekster hasn't lost a thing. As usual, I'm aghast. Da boy gots to be careful with doze ethnic imitachiowns. Only Jew Bashing is allowed here.
Look, I'm as much a team player as the next guy but it's Uzi's week...bash him.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66506 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Speaking of Avatar... Catherine Bigelow won over James Cameron for Best Pic, as I told you she would. Low-budget, independent fare made with heart can still prevail over much bigger, soul-less spectacles from time to time, ya know. Like the little-known 'Slum-dog Millionaire' sneaking past every blockbuster favorite in '08. Or "The Artist" beating out bloats like Scoresese's Hugo, Spielberg's War-Horse ---> thank goodness, too, cuz the crying Berenice Bejo "driving" to save Valentin as he is about to pull the trigger -- hellz ya, that's old-timey Hollywood candy we can all get behind, yessir!
So pay up.
(Ok, ok I don't think there was any money actually being waged there, per se... but if you still feel like paying, donate the $$$ to Abu Mazen's security detail on my behalf, will ya? The poor Holocaust-denying fattie with no discernable talent or skill or legal standing like Mr. "My Official Presidential Term Has Expired 4 years Ago" will badly need every penny he could scrounge up in the coming months, I have a feeling :)
You have a great memory. Better than mine, but you lit the spark of remembrance. I think they are putting her on to another flick, but I can't remember what. Osama Bin Deadun? Seal Team Six? Oh, gosh. It's hell rounding the bend.
Ize Lost

Naugatuck, CT

#66507 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
So pay up.
One of your favorite shows. Do you like here as much as I do? Oh lawdy!

&fe ature=related

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#66508 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
So pay up.
Why so? They're on the brink of unification youbetcha. Well, all except for the unifying part but I hear elections will be taking place any moment now that every Palestinian agrees on green as their favorite color. Besides, it's not American politics. You can have a Palestinian election for oh,'bout tree-fiddy.
Freedom Terrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66509 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a great memory. Better than mine, but you lit the spark of remembrance. I think they are putting her on to another flick, but I can't remember what. Osama Bin Deadun? Seal Team Six? Oh, gosh. It's hell rounding the bend.
Yes. Jessica Chastain has been in everything last 2 years (theater, too). Kinda like Jeremy Renner post Hurt Locker. Even played Mossad agent hunting Mengele type in the Debt. Plus Malick's Tree of Life, course, very Tarkovsky.

They've basically re-shot the whole thing post OBL-hit. Originally, it was going to be about Tora-Bora.
Henry

United States

#66510 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Ramboner. I have sent that link and your post to the Dept of Homeland Security codifying it with "very unusual behavior"status. They make it easy now with "See something? Say something". You might want to think about changing isp's. I hope they nail your sick ass.
Rambone is a traitor. Idiot should be locked up and/or deported and stripped of citizenship.

Can you post link to homeland security reporting? There are alot more posts by it that should be reviewed by homeland security officials.
Freedom Terrrorister

Schaumburg, IL

#66511 Dec 17, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
One of your favorite shows. Do you like here as much as I do? Oh lawdy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LZnrZK-bUhcXX&feature=rel ated
What, Grey's? Moi? Too much estrogen, plus I never have time for TV.

Then again, I do tend to pluck out particular moments or sentiments or musical pieces from all sources; even SNL even though on the whole I am not a big fan, either. I just never discriminate, if something fits or feels right, so be it.

Besides, I probably pointed out that Grey's was more FUN than the more realistic, ground-breaking old show 'ER'-- Grey's made it about rock-star surgery; Shonda used pop songs, better looking Heigl, Pompeo, Ramirez, Walsh....everyone hooking up with each other while intubating & sawing their patients, perfect TV fluff.

Ahem... or so my sister/aunt/GF used to tell me :)

PS. As for 'The Story'-- duh, hence the "Goy's Teeth Story" reference in my first post. Sorry, Sussman does't sing in it, thogh. Keep up will ya, Ize!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrils Waxman 1,779,769
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Bruddah Z 345,619
News Schools Prepare for Temperatures in the 90s Monday 1 hr America Gentleman... 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Love 21,973
News Convicted In Slaying, Man Faces Unrelated Charges (Aug '08) 5 hr Smh 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Rain Clintonfarts 64,832
In need of xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc Sun Odicaty 1

Wethersfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages