Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,020)

Showing posts 60,381 - 60,400 of67,864
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ize Lost

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not as big of a jerk as you used to be. It must Christmas Spirit.
Not the Christmas Spirit. More like septuagenarian. Google it young man. 4 more months. I will wear it like one of TRD's Topix merit badges. Now, stop talking to me. I'm trying to quit. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the Christmas Spirit. More like septuagenarian. Google it young man. 4 more months. I will wear it like one of TRD's Topix merit badges. Now, stop talking to me. I'm trying to quit. ;>)
I'm a sexagenarian but it has less to do with the 60's than you think :>)
suzu

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Lipush wrote:
<quoted text> See how you know Jack squat, hater?? My family have lived in Israel since the first Aliya, moron. Much before any false claim is there about ANY state called "Palestine" which is NOT EVEN AN ARAB WORD! But a Hebrew one. My family'Ss fiwlds were stolwn from them in1929 whwn your arab savages decided to get greedy. THEY were the theives! The stories of Jews going through injustice from the Arab hooligans in the 20st century are hardly heard because the world is to buay handling your constant whining and lies, than caring about justice and truth! But one day juatice WILL be served and you will have no choice but to oblige. Take THAT as a peomise!
oh, adopted girl, don't forget you told us that your family is from peru or someplace in south america. what is this new story?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Cowards!
Israel's "soldiers" are only good at killing civilians, especially children, and attacking journalists.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/13/us-...

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

RIP Mohamed Salaymeh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, adopted girl, don't forget you told us that your family is from peru or someplace in south america. what is this new story?
Wait. She's both adopted AND from Peru?
And then she has the insolence to tell me there's no such thing as Palestinians and that we should leave.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Not all the news is bad.
I hope you get well soon, Mr. Chavez.
True Blue

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
Cowards!
Israel's "soldiers" are only good at killing civilians, especially children, and attacking journalists.
RIP Mohamed Salaymeh.
If al-Qaeda can pose as Afghan soldiers to kill Americans, so can't Palestinian Militants pose as news people. Imagine the headlines then? "Two Soldiers Slain-Gaza Rejoices. Celebrations galore. Strip them down and don't take any chances. As for the rest, it's a case he says she says, for now.

Second, never point a gun, toy or not, at a border guard or policeman or you will end up dead. Looks like suicide by IDF to me or just a dummy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
Cowards!
RIP Mohamed Salaymeh.
Really? Somebody should let these folks know...ooops.

http://www.qassam.ps/martyrs.html

Tell you what, next time you enter or leave the US put a gun (real or fake) to a border agent's head and count to ten. I doubt you'd make it to five.

You didn't need this idiot in the gene pool, Ahmad. His suicide didn't earn anything for the cause.
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Can't wait to see al-Qaeda on the borders of Shitsreal using the weapons supplied by the West(evil Empire) if Assad does fall. The Shitraeli's living behind that apartheid wall are never, ever ever ever going to live in peace. Future generations may as well not even be born.
True Blue

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Woody wrote:
Can't wait to see al-Qaeda on the borders of Shitsreal using the weapons supplied by the West(evil Empire) if Assad does fall. The Shitraeli's living behind that apartheid wall are never, ever ever ever going to live in peace. Future generations may as well not even be born.
Is that you, Screwy? You have a woody?
True Blue

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you get well soon, Mr. Chavez.
Just changed one letter. I hope you get hell soon, Mr. Chavez.
Other than that, you're spot on.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:
There's an expiration date Stewy, they self destruct if not used by the "best by" date. Besides, they only feed them enough for a week at a time.

Did you ever stop and think of how silly your predictions sound? I can't imagine the amount of suffering the Arabs would go through trying to walk it the way you talk it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Good news...none of the reports I've read involve any septuagenarians.

Godspeed Connecticut.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
You aint very clever, are you?

Forget it. There is no point talking to you, anyway.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. She's both adopted AND from Peru?
And then she has the insolence to tell me there's no such thing as Palestinians and that we should leave.....
Word of advice. Never take for fact anything Suzi says regarding other posters. If you have any question for me, ask me youself.

F*ck you, Suzu.
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Looks like all we have to do is sit back and wait for Jewmerica to self destruct. The youngsters these days are learning to kill, destruction and war. They may as well be living in Shitsreal
True Blue

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

TRD wrote:
Godspeed Connecticut.
About 15 miles from here. Horrible stuff.
True Blue

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Rambone wrote:
Looks like all we have to do is sit back and wait for Jewmerica to self destruct. The youngsters these days are learning to kill, destruction and war. They may as well be living in Shitsreal
20-24 year old demented prik shooting 5 year olds. Can you read, dorkbreath? Only you would rejoice in that kind of news, Screwy
True Blue

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

TRD wrote:
Godspeed Connecticut.
"Not the Christmas Spirit. More like septuagenarian. Google it young man. 4 more months. I will wear it like one of TRD's Topix merit badges. Now, stop talking to me. I'm trying to quit." ;>) ;>) ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Rambone wrote:
There are some sick twisted fcuks in this country...just look in the mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,381 - 60,400 of67,864
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••