Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,007)

Showing posts 60,121 - 60,140 of67,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>With all the stink that's been coming out of him, he should put the odor eaters in his mouth. Disgusting old f*ck.
Well, if you've got to be an old !@#*, you might as well be disgusting too.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
if it is up to israel then whether the palestinians "negotiate" or "refuse" as you call it then the palestinians will not have their own state. of course you know this. you are as dishonest as your folks in israel. i guess you can't help it.
israelis want palestinians' land. and they mean to get it, with negotiations, without negotiations.
period
the only thing that matters is that the US can continue to be the main bully on the planet. we will see.
Has anyone ever suggested that you might need hearing aids for your eyes? You couldn't possibly be this thick.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

suzu wrote:
Short cuts
by Eyal Weizman
London Review of Books
Vol 34, No 23, 6 December 2012
In the course of the eight-day aerial bombardment of Gaza by Israel – using
drones, F-16s and Apache helicopters – more than 1350 buildings were hit.
They included military depots, which are considered legitimate targets under
international humanitarian law. But the police stations, TV stations, a
local healthcare centre, ministries, road tunnels and a bridge that were
also targeted are legally protected as civilian infrastructure. To justify
their destruction, Israel argued that ‘they belong to a terrorist entity.’
This is an argument that would render all public buildings and physical
infrastructure in the Strip legitimate targets: it is not accepted by
international lawyers outside Israel.
Israel’s attempt to provide any sort of legal defence at all, however
tenuous, is a response to the Goldstone Report, which alleged (before
Goldstone himself recanted) that both the Israeli military and Hamas had
committed war crimes during the 2008-9 conflict, and that Israel might even
be guilty of ‘crimes against humanity’. During the Goldstone storm, in a
speech delivered at an Israeli security institute, Netanyahu called
organisations that claimed to support the principles of human rights and
international law the third strategic threat to Israel’s security – third
after Iran and Hizbullah. Israeli think-tanks, like some of their Western
counterparts, now refer to this ‘third strategic threat’ of legal action
against state militaries as ‘lawfare’: the use of international law as a
weapon by a non-state party, to make up for its weakness on the field of
combat.
John 8:7
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

says the palestinian to the jew... "fcuk me like you fcuked my country,you jew bastard".

larry david
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

infidel cartooni wrote:
says the palestinian to the jew... "fcuk me like you fcuked my country,you jew bastard".
larry david
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just another example of how Zionists are brainwashing Americans. The Palestinians are anti-Semite and Jew haters because they have pro-Palestinian and anti-occupation posters in the restaurant. So this show is being anti-Palestinian while accusing them of being anti-Semite (even though Palestinians themselves are Semites).
Not to mention they're ridiculing something that's making millions of people miserable. I can only imagine how those Jews would react if someone made a laughing matter out of the holocaust.

By the way, Palestinian women would rather die than be near a Jew.
And her name is Shara? Really? At least think of a real Arabic name.
wii2

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

hamaas claims cease fire and not victory? I am stunned.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? So, you DIDN"T post the Curb Your Enthusiasm Link? Let pull out the couch for you. YOU DID. You said it was Larry David genius. I said I liked it. Thanked you for the link. Your response: You said it was nonsense. Problem is you are so busy fighting with everybody, arguments are all you know. Do you walk lop-sided because of that huge chip on your shoulder, Shorty?
Must say that I have no idea what the fuck yuo talking about. I said nothing just posted that stupid video so whomever wants to see, comment can. Yes, I thinks its a nonsense piece of shit, now, be a good boy and try to remember, I did not write it, shot it nor edited it , just posted,
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

suzu wrote:
<quoted text>
if it is up to israel then whether the palestinians "negotiate" or "refuse" as you call it then the palestinians will not have their own state. of course you know this. you are as dishonest as your folks in israel. i guess you can't help it.
israelis want palestinians' land. and they mean to get it, with negotiations, without negotiations.
period
the only thing that matters is that the US can continue to be the main bully on the planet. we will see.
There is no Pal land, it will be only after negotiation and peace making with Israel, period. There is no way around this, no way, so take it or leave it.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

wii2 wrote:
hamaas claims cease fire and not victory? I am stunned.
Me too.....could be that they getting some brains in their empty skull?????

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Just another example of how Zionists are brainwashing Americans. The Palestinians are anti-Semite and Jew haters because they have pro-Palestinian and anti-occupation posters in the restaurant. So this show is being anti-Palestinian while accusing them of being anti-Semite (even though Palestinians themselves are Semites).
Not to mention they're ridiculing something that's making millions of people miserable. I can only imagine how those Jews would react if someone made a laughing matter out of the holocaust.
By the way, Palestinian women would rather die than be near a Jew.
And her name is Shara? Really? At least think of a real Arabic name.
Just who IS this crazy f*cked up poster?!

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our resident terrorist, Ahmad, with a new nick. You should remember him. Hhe was here a couple of years ago with his Hamas hero bullsh!t. Typical thick headed Palestinian twit, or just twit, posing as an quasi-educated Jew hating suzu sympathizer. Peas in a pod. He had some great Hamas avatars and American flag draped coffins that gave him wood. Other than that, he's cherry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Must say that I have no idea what the fuck yuo talking about. I said nothing just posted that stupid video so whomever wants to see, comment can. Yes, I thinks its a nonsense piece of shit, now, be a good boy and try to remember, I did not write it, shot it nor edited it , just posted,
Never post when you're drinking. You said nothing? Man. Here, try it again:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...
Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

What is being done to oppose Al Qaeda in Syria? All we hear about is the Iranian “threat.” Al Qaeda in Syria gets a pass. This is more than weird. Some dare call it conspiracy. Once again the US government is building up enemies that they will ask the dumb ass American people to fight in the future. So who actually is ultimately behind Al Qaeda, if not the US government? They send drones against Al Qaeda in Pakistan and Yemen but in Syria they are left to operate freely and grow in strength. The Cryptocracy needs to secretly bolster enemies in order to keep fattening the military-industrial complex and an endless foreign war/world policeman orientation in the United States.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Lipush wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah hahahah you just sad it, answered your own question.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Rambone wrote:
What is being done to oppose Al Qaeda in Syria? All we hear about is the Iranian “threat.” Al Qaeda in Syria gets a pass. This is more than weird. Some dare call it conspiracy. Once again the US government is building up enemies that they will ask the dumb ass American people to fight in the future. So who actually is ultimately behind Al Qaeda, if not the US government? They send drones against Al Qaeda in Pakistan and Yemen but in Syria they are left to operate freely and grow in strength. The Cryptocracy needs to secretly bolster enemies in order to keep fattening the military-industrial complex and an endless foreign war/world policeman orientation in the United States.
Some people heard about it three hours ago when you were spamming Blaming Iz with the same crap.

Is it possible for Arabs to just once take out their own garbage?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Rambone wrote:
He is got something there, but lets face it arab muslims are fucked up all over and we hear already info about how and who is going to fight each other after the butcher Jr. of Syria goes into his rathole like all the muslim "Gods" before him.
No wonder he never really wanted to fight Israel, cant even control his own muslim hordes.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Ok, ladies and ladies now lets go to the macho Turks. Germany just Ok'd 400 combat troops and batteries of Patriot misslies to be sent to Turkey to the Syrian border to save erDOGen ass in case the other muslim God from Syria attacks Turkey. Where is the heroic Turkish army or all they can kill is innocent Armenians and unarmed Kurdish FReedom fighters. Oh, and where are all those nazislamist mother fuckerd who are lieing all the time about Americans dieing for Israel. Antisemitic breathing gaRbage.
Hey mussies, go kill each other, go kill, rape, steal, burn, be a real good muslim. IDIOTS.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Never post when you're drinking. You said nothing? Man. Here, try it again:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...
Missed your doc appointment again???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed your doc appointment again???
Still no answer. I thought so. Classic deflection.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Rambone wrote:
More spam from Truthseeker via the Ramboner. Gray will be disappointed in you because it's way too short and not repetitive. The fact that's false doesn't matter as much as the form. Keep trying, Sambone.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,121 - 60,140 of67,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Hartford County was issued at July 14 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000