Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Loves Jesus

East Hartford, CT

#65722 Nov 24, 2012
blackmamba wrote:
Israel receives more military aid($3 billion a year) from America than any other country. Egypt hardly a model for secular democrac gets $2 billion a year in military aid from is second. These nations are also the two top purchasers of American military hardware. With that liberal icon of secular democracy and home to 15 of the 9/11 hijackers Saudi Arabia always very near the top in buying military hardwar from America.
Those are American weapons being used to terrorize destroy to kill and wound the Palestinians in Gaza. America once armed Saddam Hussein with WMD's and other hardware to help him kill 1 million Iranians during the Iraq/Iran war. Before that America armed the Shah of Iran. America also once armed the Taliban of Mullah Omar and al Qaida of Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviet Union.
Guns and bullets seem to be a poor use of American largesse that ends up doing far more harm than good. Sending weapons to this part of the world clearly seems like it is not in the best long term national security interests of the United States. That America always seems to support tyrants and terror everywhere will not be missed, nor forgotten nor ignored in the Muslim world. Sowing the wind America could once again reap an Islamic whirlwind that it has already begun to stir in Iraq, Afghanistan, India, Iran, Indonesia and Pakistan.
SHUT UP, you ignorant selfish Negro!!
how many billions of dollars has the white taxpayers paid for Decades to allow lazy, crooked blacks healthy enough to get jobs to REMAIN on welfare???

No wonder our economy & our lives has been destroyed!
You don't want to help a friend or an ally but us taxpayers are forced to help total black strangers in the U.S. who don't even smile at the whites, abuse them, mistreat them, and even REFUSE to deliver MAIL to a white person's home!

Beware of Post Master Pam Evans, a black postmaster in East Hartford, Connecticut.

She is dishonest, unethical, corrupt & very abusive to white parrons in that town, actually refusing to send packages to a white person's place, even if it's sent Special Delivery!
The main Post Master in Connecticut needs to fire this woman! White people have a right to have their Mail delivered to them.
We've seen other white patrons in this post office also complaining strongly about how badly they were treated by the staff in this East Hartford, Connecticut Post office.
What gives a black Female Post Master the right to refuse to deliver Mail to a white person, & then scream & yell at them besides.
Loves Jesus

East Hartford, CT

#65723 Nov 24, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Israelis calling us immigrants. The pot is calling the kettle black.
We've been here for hundred of years, thousands even. Yes, a lot can trace their roots back to Hijaz (NOT SAUDI ARABIA, there was no such thing as SA until very recently), Yemen, Syria. Some have Turkish roots. Others have European roots. But all Palestinians share a distinct culture and a kick-ass dialect.
Have you been to Egypt?
U r the immigrants, not Israel. that is their native land,.you forced them OUT of years ago!
.then u forced them to allow u to move into.Gaza strip & force those living in their homes for over 40 yrs, to be forced OUT of their homes they took care of for 40 years & demolished their houses too, so You, abusive, dishonest Arabs who support the Hamas, Al Queda & Taliban who killed thousands of innocent Americans NOW EXPECT the U.S.A. to treat you with "kid gloves" AFTER u bombed Tel Aviv & Jerusalem rite b4 Thanksgiving!
Guess again Arabs. Americans are NOT stupid!
Loves Jesus

East Hartford, CT

#65724 Nov 24, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. And here's hoping Israel meets the same fate as the Capitol...without all the corny romance :)
And let us hope the Good Lord sends a slew of Locusts into your neighborhood in the Gaza strip you took away from the Israelis.

If u think God isn't keeping track of Arabian terrorists antics, you'd be dead wrong! And now 100 gaza people R dead cuz u insisted on lobbing bombs into Tel Aviv
& Jerusalem & tried to kill off Netanyahu also!
What comes Around Goes ROUND Soy de Palenstina, i.e. I'm from Palenstine!

Karma has come back to haunt you, hasn't it?

What a fool you are Soy! what makes u think Decent or smart Americans trust the Arabs After 9/11 anyway???
Loves Jesus

East Hartford, CT

#65725 Nov 24, 2012
Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll admit that other then owing them what they are due as human beings, I couldn't care less about the Gazans, they hate me and they support those who try to kill me. It doesn't mean I want them to suffer though, I'm not that kind of person, I'm nothing like you.
The Jews are.actually Nothing like other people on Earth. They are compassionate,.inteliigent, self-sufficient brave & peace loving!

Look who the Good Lord chose to bring up his Only begotten Son, Jesus? a family of Jews in Israel!

I don't know WHY the Arab culture is SO hateful to women, Jews & ANYONE who does NOT agree with their beliefs or their culture! Why have they have been SO abusive
to.people for SO long now????
Arabs are an ancient culture, they also seem VERY backwards in many ways!
This is 2012! we ought to be travelling to other planets, not worried about being Bombed, or having our Allies bombed either!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65726 Nov 24, 2012
Loves Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
And let us hope the Good Lord sends a slew of Locusts into your neighborhood in the Gaza strip you took away from the Israelis.

What a fool you are Soy! what makes u think Decent or smart Americans trust the Arabs After 9/11 anyway???
Frogs too! That was my favorite. Also, none of us trust Arabs. They own every liquor-store/check-cashing joint in the US and they will always...ALWAYS short-change you unless you watch them carefully. I don't think they have souls.

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65727 Nov 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Frogs too! That was my favorite. Also, none of us trust Arabs. They own every liquor-store/check-cashing joint in the US and they will always...ALWAYS short-change you unless you watch them carefully. I don't think they have souls.
This troll started at page 1. Fast forwarded to the last page and you make fun of him/her? Only steers and queers come out of East Hartford. Shame on you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65728 Nov 24, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
This troll started at page 1. Fast forwarded to the last page and you make fun of him/her? Only steers and queers come out of East Hartford. Shame on you.
I had no idea cattle were a big deal in Connecticut. The way you put it, there's no room because of all the blacks...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65729 Nov 24, 2012

: Canadian PM: I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost'- YouTube

Canadian PM: I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost'- YouTube

This how an inteligence ,common sense and feelings look together....Marika

I am SO proud to be a Canadian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#65730 Nov 24, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I had no idea cattle were a big deal in Connecticut. The way you put it, there's no room because of all the blacks...
You got it. I was just funnin. We got more sambos than you guys have Jews and Cubans.:>)

Location hidden

#65731 Nov 24, 2012
Uzi wrote:
: Canadian PM: I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost'- YouTube
Canadian PM: I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost'- YouTube
This how an inteligence ,common sense and feelings look together....Marika
I am SO proud to be a Canadian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
This guy is right on. Great speech. Fcuk em all.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65732 Nov 24, 2012
You guys ever been to Detroit?

Location hidden

#65733 Nov 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
Not me. Chicago, Great Lakes Boot Camp. Detroit gets a bad rap, because of Samboama.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65734 Nov 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
Flew through it. Never got out of the airport.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65735 Nov 24, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. I was just funnin. We got more sambos than you guys have Jews and Cubans.:>)
Still, that leaves a lot of queers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65736 Nov 24, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Horny teenage girls don't drive the marketplace. Only celibate Sheiks in waiting or closet gays would see it that way. Step up, come up and then we'll see you as you really are. That pent-up anger is an indication of clogged pipes.
Thanks for being so concerned for my pipes.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65737 Nov 24, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Just...wow. You...want Abbas to succeed? Maybe there is hope after all. I'd be careful though, intimating that you can see the future and accurately predict a UN general session vote. There are penalties for sorcery and witchcraft under Sharia that run parallel to the treatment of Israeli collaborators.
Believe me, people who think Egypt is a nice place haven't been to Ethiopia in the dry season. I've tried, I am trying to take into consideration their cradle of civilization status...that's what makes it so hard. Even as home to a wonder of the world Egypt is nothing more than a series of archaeological sites surrounded by a landfill and filled with desperate, coarse people who either don't remember or have given up on their great country.
So, which two times did you yourself evacuate?
What would you be looking for in Egypt other than archaeological sites?
Old Cairo is nice, but other than that it's your typical third-world country.
If you want to see "happy" people and big buildings and clean streets, go to Dubai. But be warned that while people might look happy, they're f**kin jerks. And looking at ridiculously tall buildings gets old after half an hour. Not to mention the weather sucks.

I haven't evacuated. I was talking about Palestinians in general.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65738 Nov 24, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Flew through it. Never got out of the airport.
Wise choice.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65739 Nov 24, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> What would you be looking for in Egypt other than archaeological sites?
Old Cairo is nice, but other than that it's your typical third-world country.
If you want to see "happy" people and big buildings and clean streets, go to Dubai. But be warned that while people might look happy, they're f**kin jerks. And looking at ridiculously tall buildings gets old after half an hour. Not to mention the weather sucks.
I haven't evacuated. I was talking about Palestinians in general.
That would be privileged information and you don't need to know.

The Emirates are a joke, I don't need to go to Dubai to find an overpriced cup of coffee. Plus, there's no opportunity unless you're a royal. No, Turkey is where you want to be, trust me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65740 Nov 24, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wise choice.
It happens more often as I get older, like betting on the Gators.

Location hidden

#65741 Nov 25, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for being so concerned for my pipes.
My only concern, and hope, would be that they were severely perforated pipers and would bring about your early demise. I remember your flag draped coffins avatar of American troops you displayed with such glee. So, "may the odds ever be in your favor."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,154,078
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 56 min Truth is might 306,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,044
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 1 hr Ruth Jeanette L 12
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 49,220
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr melody colombus 19,556
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Fri William Walker 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:01 am PST