Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
59,621 - 59,640 of 67,997 Comments Last updated 57 min ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean not to be a General with NoBama??? I agree.
Honor got nothing to do with sex!!!!!!!!
I wish I could take this lightly but it's too serious. At the least, his was conduct unbecoming and since the man is defined by his military career, buh bye. At the most, we could be looking at a serious breach of security protocol which would be a criminally negligent position for the head of our foreign spy agency to be in so buh bye.

People who can't control their animal urges have no reason to be in a top secret loop, let alone sit in the seat at the head of the intelligence community's table. Were it my life at stake, I would prefer that my boss was able to keep it in his pants. You can't imagine the effort it will take to clean this up. We still don't know what information was compromised.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say that you seemed to have had a positive effect on Screwy, as I'm more prone to read his cut and paste than in the past. Even cut and paste has levels Quality. And remember, Quality is always an accident. I haven't seen any references to that roll of tar paper that he's fond of. How about that Jill Kelly? I wonder if she can sing "So Many Stories".
Oh yeah! Jill Kelly...nice Arab twist to the story, I wonder if NaNa knows her.

This whole incident sucks. Integrity was once a pillar of the officer corps and now we have to watch this play out in public. Four star dickhead if you ask me...he owed his wife consideration after 37 years. And Broadwell? Her husband didn't deserve to be cuckolded in the international media. She will sell some books I'd bet.

For all I know both marriages might have been for shit but there is a right way to do things and these people should have known that. If you want someone else you break up FIRST, then you go have your fun.

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah! Jill Kelly...nice Arab twist to the story, I wonder if NaNa knows her.
This whole incident sucks. Integrity was once a pillar of the officer corps and now we have to watch this play out in public. Four star dickhead if you ask me...he owed his wife consideration after 37 years. And Broadwell? Her husband didn't deserve to be cuckolded in the international media. She will sell some books I'd bet.
For all I know both marriages might have been for shit but there is a right way to do things and these people should have known that. If you want someone else you break up FIRST, then you go have your fun.
Imbedded with him for such along time, pretty hot looking in those quarters doing them pushups, the smell of her during and after those 6 mile runs, all that physical competitiveness, trying not to stare into those doe like adoring eyes displaying "combat readiness". I mean a man can only take so much. Geez, am I chubbing up because I was only an E-4? After all, he's just a man who puts his pants like you and Uzi. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What?
I'm serious.
And yes, let's get the good General to teach our kids about honor, from his perspective of what not to do.
Put a windmill up your backside was a play on "put a windmill (IN) my backyard". And, "you're serious"? Well, scuze me Capt'n. I'll fetch yo lunch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Uzi wrote:
The above was for #65464. By the way I admired Clinton at that time, I mean the job of the Pres is tough enough and he still had the "head" and the willingness to screw around. My respect.
You never shit where you eat. The Oval Office? WTF? How about the Mail Room? Like Obama putting his feet all over that furniture that's not his, Clinton had no respect for where he was. And, I might add, helped himself to dishes, silverware, etc., on the way out, just like Obama will do when he's done. Take off the blinders. Or, should I say the color blinders? "Your respect"? Yeah, being a President is a tough job. Remember, you said it.
A ticket to Heaven

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I could take this lightly but it's too serious. At the least, his was conduct unbecoming and since the man is defined by his military career, buh bye. At the most, we could be looking at a serious breach of security protocol which would be a criminally negligent position for the head of our foreign spy agency to be in so buh bye.
People who can't control their animal urges have no reason to be in a top secret loop, let alone sit in the seat at the head of the intelligence community's table. Were it my life at stake, I would prefer that my boss was able to keep it in his pants. You can't imagine the effort it will take to clean this up. We still don't know what information was compromised.
I can see your point
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

A ticket to Heaven wrote:
Wonderful, go IDF go!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see your point
Bitch slapped. Then don't send anymore sh!t my way. Got it?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop.

As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.

As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Barack Obama in his chair reached for the aftershave. Barack Obama was quick to stop him saying, No thanks, my wife will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse.'

The second barber turned to Mitt Romney and said,'How about you sir ?' Mitt Romney replied,

'Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Uzi wrote:
Mitt Romney and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop.
As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.
As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Barack Obama in his chair reached for the aftershave. Barack Obama was quick to stop him saying, No thanks, my wife will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse.'
The second barber turned to Mitt Romney and said,'How about you sir ?' Mitt Romney replied,
'Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'
Is this yours? Pitiful. Do you ever have an original thought in that thick prejudiced skull?

Since: Sep 11

Jerusalem, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

get ready for another round of price increase for Israel's real estate
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see your point
Its reported here that one of the horny women is of Lebanese background. I just wonder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its reported here that one of the horny women is of Lebanese background. I just wonder.
Does it matter if she was Lebanese? Poontang is poontang. Who's buying? You love horny women, Uzi. Pink is pink, isn't it? You might want to step back and see what you really like. Paris, naked? Why don't you knock your silly shit off? If you continue to do it on this site, I'll be here waiting for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

tivuch4u wrote:
get ready for another round of price increase for Israel's real estate
R u selling or buying? Seems like that all you give a shit about.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbedded with him for such along time, pretty hot looking in those quarters doing them pushups, the smell of her during and after those 6 mile runs, all that physical competitiveness, trying not to stare into those doe like adoring eyes displaying "combat readiness". I mean a man can only take so much. Geez, am I chubbing up because I was only an E-4? After all, he's just a man who puts his pants like you and Uzi. ;)
Thanks for the Penthouse Magazine version of the story, now I've gotta go do pushups. That FBI agent who's about to get fired for inappropriate behavior may have cracked a high-order espionage effort on his way out the door. How's that for twisty?

Didn't anybody involved in this act appropriately?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the Penthouse Magazine version of the story, now I've gotta go do pushups. That FBI agent who's about to get fired for inappropriate behavior may have cracked a high-order espionage effort on his way out the door. How's that for twisty?
Didn't anybody involved in this act appropriately?
High-Order Espionage Effort on whose behalf? I prefer the Penthouse version as more believable. I imagine the General's quarters in a war zone is a lot more comfy and adaptable for sexual activity than the Ready Room. And, uh, "appropriately" is a matter of opinion. That old saying about the one-eyed worm having no conscience holds true today.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
High-Order Espionage Effort on whose behalf? I prefer the Penthouse version as more believable. I imagine the General's quarters in a war zone is a lot more comfy and adaptable for sexual activity than the Ready Room. And, uh, "appropriately" is a matter of opinion. That old saying about the one-eyed worm having no conscience holds true today.
How should I know, am I an FBI agent? "Appropriately" isn't just a matter of opinion at this level, it's explicitly spelled out to the candidates for the job.

And don't get me wrong...I'm all for fun and games but there are certain high-ranking positions within our organizational structure that require squeaky cleanness. The whole point of insisting on integrity in our leaders, both civilian and military, is to avoid what is playing out right now.

We have so many embarrassing things woven into our national fabric that we don't need an incident like this to make us laughing stocks. And we especially don't need it coming from the offices of people we entrust with the lives of our warriors.

You may be right about the housing conditions of flag officers in a war zone but in my experience, they live in grey rooms just like us...only bigger.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Ooooooooooooh!

It just got juicier!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

That's news to me...Paula Broadwell is an Army Reserve officer. Does the expression "fraternization" strike a familiar note?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Realtime 1,080,722
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 24 min Fitus T Bluster 18,555
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr not a playa1965 305,096
Review: Luv Boutique (Oct '09) 1 hr Assam 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,383
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Brian_G 45,798
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Thu Lisalava224 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE