Conn. Gay Couple Accused of Molesting...

Conn. Gay Couple Accused of Molesting Adopted Sons

There are 591 comments on the EDGE story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Conn. Gay Couple Accused of Molesting Adopted Sons. In it, EDGE reports that:

A gay Glastonbury, Connecticut couple is being charged with sexually assaulting their adopted sons over the past 10 years, reported Connecticut's Fox station, FoxCT .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 30
Next Last

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#859 Jun 24, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that Jr. Esq. is thinking of plying me with beer says he may have something in mind. Too bad I don't drink beer.
I'm from Baltimore. Until you see jewelry, make him beg.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#860 Jun 24, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? Do you really do that much research on my posts? Wow. They can delete all of them as far as I am concerned. We are not writing history here. As long as my stuff is read within a half hour or so, that is all I care about this silly topix site.
Besides I don't care what MY FRIENDS call me when we dish.

I frankly didn't see the post or would care anyway.

I've been known to act like a c*nt many times. I have 4 older sisters who taught me how to handle men very well.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#861 Jun 24, 2013
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so ironic CurlyCheese, is that one of the posts that was deleted from this thread is the one where you referred to DNF as a "c**t"!!
LMAO!!
If I wasn't offended why should you care?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#862 Jun 24, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>If I wasn't offended why should you care?
On occasion I have made errors and replied to the wrong person, once I even accidentally replied to ME. However, I don't THINK I have never used the "C" word, unless it was with professional courtesy. I mean if someone were to call me a "dick" HOW would that be offensive? I mean, uh, male=dick.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#863 Jun 24, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Besides I don't care what MY FRIENDS call me when we dish.
I frankly didn't see the post or would care anyway.
I've been known to act like a c*nt many times. I have 4 older sisters who taught me how to handle men very well.
Funny, our favorite haters watch these posts like hawks, just drooling for some error that they can pounce on like a duck on a June bug. They ignore anything of importance, but are like school marms about anything the perceive as NOT directed at themselves.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#864 Jun 25, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>If I wasn't offended why should you care?
You'd better not be, or I'd call BS on ya!

I am one, too, but I've gotten pretty good at not letting people notice ... until their argument lies in shreds at their grimy feet.

<hugs to all my fellow *c***ts* out there. you know who you are.>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#865 Jun 25, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, our favorite haters watch these posts like hawks, just drooling for some error that they can pounce on like a duck on a June bug. They ignore anything of importance, but are like school marms about anything the perceive as NOT directed at themselves.
Are we playing Duck, Duck, Goose, now?
informe

Knoxville, TN

#866 Jul 25, 2013
Arli wrote:
Stop the HomoMolestations, keep queers away from kids!!!
You can't stop them - it is all they know!
Smg

Newington, CT

#867 May 21, 2015
Deano wrote:
People, how many times do you have to be told that pedophiles are not homosexuals? The records prove time and again that the majority of pedophiles are heterosexual: i.e., Roman Catholic priests, for example.
And all those priests......or rather, the VAST majority molested children......OF THE SAME SEX.......Uhm......what does that make them????? But it's much more PCI to id them as priests instead of gay priests......
Smg

Newington, CT

#868 May 21, 2015
Maddhatter1889 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof? Sandusky was married to a woman.
Whaaaaasssst? You have sex with same sex person.....you're gay.....period. Bi if you don't give a shit how you wet your weenie.......he's married so he can't be gay......hassaasasaaaAaaaaaaaa a
Smg

Newington, CT

#869 May 21, 2015
Pattysboi wrote:
fr lol:
>...Homosexuals have mental probs. Many cry in despair over feeling guilty for their feelings and hate themselves....<
And just which medical school did YOU graduate from? Or did you make up a fake degree on your mommy's computer?
Methinks it's the latter.
Medical school? If you are denying that a percentage of gay people don't shonize over the way they feel, especially at a young age......u r either a liar or delusional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,479,919
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Into The Night 62,884
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 35 min Into The Night 7,988
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 71,309
How DEPRESSING is it living in The State Of Con... (May '16) Tue Hoody Hoodpecker 4
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Tue Susanm 313,195
News Gibbs College campus will be shut down (Feb '08) Mon Mona 112

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages