Conn. Gay Couple Accused of Molesting Adopted Sons

Dec 2, 2011 Full story: EDGE 588

A gay Glastonbury, Connecticut couple is being charged with sexually assaulting their adopted sons over the past 10 years, reported Connecticut's Fox station, FoxCT .

Read more

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#839 Nov 1, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you assume that some idiot gay parent represents the entire gay group?"
Why do you assume that some idiot straight parent represents the entire straight group?
Obviously you have no clue what about half the posts on these threads DO say about gay parents...the very title of this forum is about that terrible event. A lot of our pals here assume every gay man is hot to grab a 10 year old, that could NOT be further from my idea of fun. If they are under 40, I send them home till they get more mature. I felt that way at 30, still do today. Even when I was starting out at 21 or so, I liked them 10 years older than me. Now, alas, it is getting more difficult to find anyone older 10 years older than me who is still alive, or not in a wheel chair. Luckily, I am married up, so it is not a problem.
Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#840 Nov 2, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, boo hoo, poor widdle El Segundo, so upset about someone being shut up. I see HIDEOUS posts saying horrible things about people on here every day and no one censors them. Your pals must have actually threatened murder or something to be banned. I cannot even imagine what got them kicked out.
What is so ironic CurlyCheese, is that one of the posts that was deleted from this thread is the one where you referred to DNF as a "c**t"!!
LMAO!!
Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#841 Nov 2, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you have no clue what about half the posts on these threads DO say about gay parents...the very title of this forum is about that terrible event. A lot of our pals here assume every gay man is hot to grab a 10 year old, that could NOT be further from my idea of fun. If they are under 40, I send them home till they get more mature. I felt that way at 30, still do today. Even when I was starting out at 21 or so, I liked them 10 years older than me. Now, alas, it is getting more difficult to find anyone older 10 years older than me who is still alive, or not in a wheel chair. Luckily, I am married up, so it is not a problem.
How many pitchers of beer tonight, CurlyCheese?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#842 Nov 2, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so ironic CurlyCheese, is that one of the posts that was deleted from this thread is the one where you referred to DNF as a "c**t"!!
LMAO!!
That's so unlikely as to beggar imagination.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#843 Nov 2, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, boo hoo, poor widdle El Segundo, so upset about someone being shut up. I see HIDEOUS posts saying horrible things about people on here every day and no one censors them. Your pals must have actually threatened murder or something to be banned. I cannot even imagine what got them kicked out.
Generally a person gets deleted for serious and repeated violations of the terms of service.

If people want to know more, look up the Terms of Service on Topix.

Free speech doesn't mean there are no consequences for what is said.

This is what bugs me so much about the folks who are going to court trying to have their names hidden because of the petitions they signed. If you're going to sign something because you believe in it, don't turn around and ask me to give you special exemptions because you're afraid of the consequences.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#844 Nov 2, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
My guess is it was someone using his screen name. I never saw it myself.

And I really wish you'd be a bit more mature in your comments. But then I consider the source. Curly Cheese?

Palm Springs, California

#845 Nov 2, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Who cares? Do you really do that much research on my posts? Wow. They can delete all of them as far as I am concerned. We are not writing history here. As long as my stuff is read within a half hour or so, that is all I care about this silly topix site.

Palm Springs, California

#846 Nov 2, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
None, beer is far too fattening. I usually drink gallons of lemony ice water while watching TV. You might want to try it sometime.

Palm Springs, California

#847 Nov 2, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, nice deflecting comeback, Cletus. Good way to ignore my irrefutable post.

What EXACTLY is 'curly cheese', anyway? Is that supposed to be an insult? Please, let us know.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#848 Nov 2, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, nice deflecting comeback, Cletus. Good way to ignore my irrefutable post.
What EXACTLY is 'curly cheese', anyway? Is that supposed to be an insult? Please, let us know.
Oh great. Thanks a lot. Now you have me wondering if Curly Cheese is some side order at Chick Fil-A.

Palm Springs, California

#849 Nov 2, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Oh great. Thanks a lot. Now you have me wondering if Curly Cheese is some side order at Chick Fil-A.
I think they have curly fries. Those always remind me of when Beavis and Butthead worked at the fast food joint and threw worms in the firer and called them curly fries and Mr. Johnson ordered a load since they looked tasty.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#850 Nov 2, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I think they have curly fries. Those always remind me of when Beavis and Butthead worked at the fast food joint and threw worms in the firer and called them curly fries and Mr. Johnson ordered a load since they looked tasty.
ok and now we need an "EEEWWWW" icon.

hugs
Gays Should NOT Adopt

Cantonment, FL

#851 Apr 7, 2013
HARTFORD, Conn., April 7 (UPI)-- Two Connecticut men have been accused of sexual abuse by five of their nine adopted sons, authorities say.

George Harasaz, 49, and Douglas Wirth, 45, of Glastonbury, who initially had been accused by two of the boys two years ago and had pleaded no contest in January to one felony count each of risk of injury to a minor, where to have been sentenced Friday. But they withdrew their pleas after it was revealed one of the boys alleged he had been raped repeatedly and it was disclosed that three other of the adopted sons had come forward with accusations of abuse, the Hartford Courant reported.

Judge Joan Alexander called the new allegations "dramatically different and more extreme" and said a trial would be "in the interest of justice."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/04/07/2-m...

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#852 Apr 10, 2013
Gays Should NOT Adopt wrote:
HARTFORD, Conn., April 7 (UPI)-- Two Connecticut men have been accused of sexual abuse by five of their nine adopted sons, authorities say.
George Harasaz, 49, and Douglas Wirth, 45, of Glastonbury, who initially had been accused by two of the boys two years ago and had pleaded no contest in January to one felony count each of risk of injury to a minor, where to have been sentenced Friday. But they withdrew their pleas after it was revealed one of the boys alleged he had been raped repeatedly and it was disclosed that three other of the adopted sons had come forward with accusations of abuse, the Hartford Courant reported.
Judge Joan Alexander called the new allegations "dramatically different and more extreme" and said a trial would be "in the interest of justice."
Shall we also ban heterosexuals from adopting? I can find a lot more stories about heterosexual step parents, parents, siblings, neighbors and foster parents molesting children than I can about adoptive gay parents.

If these allegations are true then I hope the men get the maximum sentence allowed by law. But to judge every gay man in the same light as these men is grossly naive. BTW "Grossly Naive N Ignernt" would be a far better and more accurate handle for you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#853 Apr 10, 2013
Operant fallacies:

Fallacy of composition
Fallacy of the single cause
Psychologist's Fallacy

Operant Faulty Generalizations:

Cherry Picking
Hasty Generalization

Palm Springs, California

#854 Apr 10, 2013
Wow, so exactly TWO gay men have been accused of something, so this means every single other gay man in the wold does the exact same thing. Kinda jumpin' to some conclusions there, aren't you butch?

Every single day in the paper we read of some HETERO mother shacking up with some thug and the thug shaking her baby to death or raping the child or whatever.

If we were to use YOUR ahem, cough cough,**LOGIC** then no moms should let their boyfriends or new husbands near a child.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#855 Apr 11, 2013
Jr Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with a married gay man speaks volumes dear.

Palm Springs, California

#856 Apr 11, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with a married gay man speaks volumes dear.
The fact that Jr. Esq. is thinking of plying me with beer says he may have something in mind. Too bad I don't drink beer.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#857 Apr 11, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that Jr. Esq. is thinking of plying me with beer says he may have something in mind. Too bad I don't drink beer.
Give it time. You may get a full course dinner plus dessert by playing hard to get!

LMAO!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#858 Jun 24, 2013
got grave wrote:
<quoted text>
But you still vote republican!!!!!!!!!!
I vote Democrat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,205,430
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min truth-facts 52,228
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,288
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 71,697
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Ali Baba 309,187
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr factcheck 19,717
News Brooklyn Teen Charged With Attempted Murder (May '08) Wed memechuk 9
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]