Conn. Gay Couple Accused of Molesting Adopted Sons

Dec 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A gay Glastonbury, Connecticut couple is being charged with sexually assaulting their adopted sons over the past 10 years, reported Connecticut's Fox station, FoxCT .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of588
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

They both should face the most harshest punishment allowed by law and then, have some nasty pain put to their manhood!!!!

These 2 hurt Gay men every where because this is what most believe and it's simply not true......they are Gay, but they are nothing more than CHILD MOLESTERS who need to feel the pain they inflicted on their victims!!!

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

This is definitly a case where they will be assumed guilty until proven innocent. There are many gaps in this article, and the fact that it is a FOXNews article makes me want to wait until I read more.
Alexei

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
This is definitly a case where they will be assumed guilty until proven innocent. There are many gaps in this article, and the fact that it is a FOXNews article makes me want to wait until I read more.
The story first appeared in the Hartford-Courant, or should such stories never be reported? Are you saying that homosexual pedophiles should be able to buy little kids as sex toys and no one should ever be allowed to say anything? That sounds like what you're trying to say and I understand, seeing as how you're a homosexual, etc.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Just watched a news report on this. A brother of one of the gay men said some of the kids had gone on to college, but the ones who hadn't done well were asking for money. When they were refused....this happened. Waiting to see what else will come out. Whatever does surface, these men are branded forever.
Alexei

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Homosexuals should take this as a lesson to stay away from children.
All kids should report homosexuals as child-molesters.
Deano

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

People, how many times do you have to be told that pedophiles are not homosexuals? The records prove time and again that the majority of pedophiles are heterosexual: i.e., Roman Catholic priests, for example.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Alexei wrote:
More trollish rubbish
And this never happens with heterosexuals? There are freaks everywhere. Just look at the unregistered troll postings!
Neemis

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Keep homosexuals AWAY from children!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Judged:

Refer to post #10...my point has been made.
RichG

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
Just watched a news report on this. A brother of one of the gay men said some of the kids had gone on to college, but the ones who hadn't done well were asking for money. When they were refused....this happened. Waiting to see what else will come out. Whatever does surface, these men are branded forever.
greed sometimes paints a ugly picture, this is such a rare occurrence compared to heterosexual that no one even pays attention to, when it hits the news. Like one line small print on page 5

Since: Sep 07

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Something like this tends to bring out all our trolls.

Being gay or straight does not automatically confer sainthood or the opposite on anyone. But also, accusations do not necessarily prove anything true or false. I would remind people of the McMartin Daycare case;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_prescho...

The accusations have been made and this needs to be investigated. We don't need a rush to judgement!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

It's kind of strange how lately that there are a lot of articles on this forum the last few months about molestation just because the alleged victim(s) is (are) of the same sex. That doesn't always make it a gay issue however. It kind of makes me wonder whether someone has control of the settings of what roboblogger picks up.

If there is a Gay-Straight Alliance issue in a town most of the threads about it will be based in that town's forum and maybe linked to a few other forums but linking it also to the gay/lesbian forum when it's indeed a gay issue is becoming more rare. And if the subject were to appear on the Gay/Lesbian forum it's isolated to this forum alone in many cases. It's like differing opinions are being isolated from one another.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Remember people are innocent until proven guilty but of course the bigoted right-wingers are going to use situations like this to wrongly stereotype the entire LGBT community and many people will believe their lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Let's not forget about all the heterosexual (STRAIGHT) couples (or one of the parents) who have or were accused of molesting their adoptive/biological/step children.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Even if they are guilty (which has not been proved), the idiot homophobes will pick on this story to do their usual moronic reasoning from the converse:

Two gays are child molesters, therefore all gays are child molesters.

I believe anyone who reasons this way should be locked in a room with 100 books on mathematical and philosophical logic and not allowed food or drink till they have read all and can pass a test.

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
They both should face the most harshest punishment allowed by law and then, have some nasty pain put to their manhood!!!!
These 2 hurt Gay men every where because this is what most believe and it's simply not true......they are Gay, but they are nothing more than CHILD MOLESTERS who need to feel the pain they inflicted on their victims!!!
Do you KNOW they are child molesters? Has their guilt been proven?

There are a lot of reasons that children, especially adult or near adult children, try to frame their parents.

I am not saying they are innocent either, we don't know.

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Alexei wrote:
<quoted text>The story first appeared in the Hartford-Courant, or should such stories never be reported? Are you saying that homosexual pedophiles should be able to buy little kids as sex toys and no one should ever be allowed to say anything? That sounds like what you're trying to say and I understand, seeing as how you're a homosexual, etc.
Other than your correction about the source, your post is another example of stupid, twisted logic. She never said anything of the sort nor can anything like that be implied from her words.

Gay mom is a nice person and would probably be forgiving to you. I am a nasty person and I could catch you and restrain you I'd like to cut the top of your skull open like Hannibal Lector and make you eat your own stupid brain.

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Alexei wrote:
Homosexuals should take this as a lesson to stay away from children.
All kids should report homosexuals as child-molesters.
All society should report homophobes as concentration camp oven fodder.

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Neemis wrote:
Keep homosexuals AWAY from children!
Keep heteroseuxals away from children! Some of them are abusers.

Makes the same amount of sense, doesn't it shitbrain?

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

Yeah, something doesn't add up. Nine boys and the ones who didn't go to college, asked for money and then only came out with the allegations after they were refused sounds like BS to me...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of588
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••