WEST HARTFORD: Chewing Gum Bandits Ar...

WEST HARTFORD: Chewing Gum Bandits Arrested

There are 7 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 9, 2009, titled WEST HARTFORD: Chewing Gum Bandits Arrested. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Twice over the weekend, police arrested people accused of stealing large quantities of chewing gum from stores.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

interesting

Cockeysville, MD

#1 Jun 9, 2009
interesting loot. can't say all criminals are smart
Put Up

Shelton, CT

#2 Jun 9, 2009
Maybe they're trying to quit smoking.
Save the Children

Salem, CT

#3 Jun 9, 2009
Chewing gum is the new crack.
minnie g

Hartford, CT

#4 Jun 10, 2009
i believe they are trying to lose weight
for what

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jun 10, 2009
arrested for stealing gum! Just makes no sense to steal gum, but criminals seldom think out their crimes.
Chris Dodd

Bolton, CT

#6 Jun 10, 2009
I got this done for the fine folks of West Hartford, now they all can sleep well at night knowing that these gum runners are off the streets!

Chris Dodd, Democrat, and I am tough, really tough, on crime!
The Thunderbuck Ram

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2009
Gum or not, we shouldn't take their crimes lightly. Stealing is stealing and no doubt these two losers are drug-addled scumbags selling their stolen property to little crummy bodegas in Hartford for cash. As riduculous as these two losers may sound, they are no doubt desperate thieves. When are we going to wake up and criminalize addiction? These losers belong in a hard labor camp, not endangering our lives for their illicit thrills and a quick fix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Joy 1,582,418
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min weaponX 316,347
News Developer Resubmits Plan In Wethersfield (Jun '08) Sun Warning 44
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun Agents of Corruption 63,946
News While Somers writes, her representatives work Sat Lori Hopkins-Cava... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 19 Leftovers 21,051
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Apr '17 Paul Kersey 14

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages