Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Golfman 123 wrote:
<quoted text> I HAVE A PICTURE DAMAS SENT OF SADIA IN A WHEELCHAIR AND I TOLD YOU YOU WERE ABUSING A CHILD AND SO DID OTHER PEOPLE. SO WHY DIDN'T YOU FOCUS YOUR VULAGAR ABUSE ON AN ADULT. YOU JUST WANTED TO ABUSE A DISABLED CHILD. PICTURES ARE WORTH A 1000 WORDS.
DME WAS JUST PLAYING YOU FOR A FOO AND YOU ARE NOT VERY SMART THAT YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO SEVERAL PEOPLE TELL YOU SADIA IS A REAL DISABLED CHILD. you LOVE TO ABUSE CHILDREN MAKING THREATS TO A SHERIFF. YOU THREATENED MY LIFE ABOUT 15 TIMES.
You're the only retard being picked on spud.
Golfman 123

Black Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only retard being picked on spud.
SO you approve of nat shooting people with sniper,.50 cal rifes,cut to death with knifes and threatening to kill minor disabled children. YET like nat you think you are a good person. GEORGIE B MILLER,JR BRAGGED ABOUT WHAT A GOOD PERSON HE WAS AT HOME,YET DIDN'T THINK HES EVIL POSTS WERE NOTHING BUT A GAME.

How do you not know right from wrong? Nat has no clue what's right or wrong.JUST A TOTALLY EVIL PERSON WHO USES PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WHO HE TRIES TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH.

SO a 129 I.Q. IS A RETARDED PERSON,AMUSING.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Golfman 123 wrote:
<quoted text>SO you approve of nat shooting people with sniper,.50 cal rifes,cut to death with knifes and threatening to kill minor disabled children. YET like nat you think you are a good person.
Some people deserve what they get.

Where did I claim to be a good person? I am Satan!
GEORGIE B MILLER,JR BRAGGED ABOUT WHAT A GOOD PERSON HE WAS AT HOME,YET DIDN'T THINK HES EVIL POSTS WERE NOTHING BUT A GAME.
So
How do you not know right from wrong? Nat has no clue what's right or wrong.JUST A TOTALLY EVIL PERSON WHO USES PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WHO HE TRIES TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH.
I'm right. You're wrong. Got it.
You are retarded. I have a 147 IQ and a shiny set of new belt buckles. Lick on that lollipop.

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

Since: Jul 10

natasfonos@ymail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Golfman 123 wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE A PICTURE DAMAS SENT OF SADIA IN A WHEELCHAIR

No, you have a picture that DME sent you while posing as Damas. That hoax has already been proven without a doubt here: http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T275SDH...
Larry Flowers wrote:

AND I TOLD YOU YOU WERE ABUSING A CHILD AND SO DID OTHER PEOPLE.

You're just some looney toon on a message board who abuses widows and anyone else who happens not to believe in your deity. You have zero credibility.
The others who claim she's real are DME, who was caught using the Damasadia sock, and Okboston, another anonymous message board poster who has zero credibility. Sparky believed Sadia was real but he no longer is sure.
Larry Flowers wrote:

SO WHY DIDN'T YOU FOCUS YOUR VULAGAR ABUSE ON AN ADULT. YOU JUST WANTED TO ABUSE A DISABLED CHILD. PICTURES ARE WORTH A 1000 WORDS.

I focused all of my vulgarity on adults. Sadia, who was proven to be DME, an adult "teacher" and Larry Flowers, an adult lunatic.
In fact, every fight I've ever had on Topix has been with adults.
Larry Flowers wrote:

DME WAS JUST PLAYING YOU FOR A FOO AND YOU ARE NOT VERY SMART THAT YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO SEVERAL PEOPLE TELL YOU SADIA IS A REAL DISABLED CHILD.

No person who has ever seen the li'l tardlet has ever come forward, except DME, who discredited her testimony when she slipped up and exposed the Sadia hoax.
Larry Flowers wrote:

you LOVE TO ABUSE CHILDREN MAKING THREATS TO A SHERIFF. YOU THREATENED MY LIFE ABOUT 15 TIMES.
Well, if you're truly retarded, I can see how you would make that assumption.
I worded each so-called threat very carefully so a sane man would know there was no threat.
Thanks for proving your insanity.

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Golfman 123 wrote:
<quoted text>SO you approve of nat shooting people with sniper,.50 cal rifes,cut to death with knifes and threatening to kill minor disabled children. YET like nat you think you are a good person. GEORGIE B MILLER,JR BRAGGED ABOUT WHAT A GOOD PERSON HE WAS AT HOME,YET DIDN'T THINK HES EVIL POSTS WERE NOTHING BUT A GAME.

Mine is 145. To me, and my pal Satan, you come off as retarded.
You know you have no case and your TV news guy is never going to put your disjointed bagoshit on the ol' tele so stop wasting his time.
TRUTH

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Golfman 123 wrote:
<quoted text>SO you approve of nat shooting people with sniper,.50 cal rifes,cut to death with knifes and threatening to kill minor disabled children. YET like nat you think you are a good person. GEORGIE B MILLER,JR BRAGGED ABOUT WHAT A GOOD PERSON HE WAS AT HOME,YET DIDN'T THINK HES EVIL POSTS WERE NOTHING BUT A GAME.
Spudman, is that you?

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

natasfonos@ymail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Spudman, is that you?
C'mon, you know it is. He's afraid to use Spud or SWEET POTATOE because he doesn't quite get how this whole thing works.
big potato

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Spud and i have been spending a lot of time between the sheets having some hot HOT sexxx!! Spud like to do it every which way! I ride him like a pony or we do it doggie style! He's just about worn out from our sex-a-thon!!

(Spud likes a lot of ti~tty too!)
French Fry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Look Spuddy you know your the father of my baby so you better start answering my calls! You can't just play and then not pay!
babydaddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

C'mon Spuddy! I bore your love child! You can't hide forever!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 191
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••