-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#4281 Sep 13, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>Hundreds of beautiful girls and three ugly ones.
Ah...choices :)

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#4282 Sep 13, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE ABUSING A RUHTARD IN A WHEELCHAIR!!!1one1!!!
Now you're gonna be on the tele with me :-D
Lol, but he will beat us up rite?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4283 Sep 13, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...choices :)
Equal opportunity employment and all.

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

[email protected]

#4284 Sep 13, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, but he will beat us up rite?
He's a veteran. How dare you disrespect him! You hate all veterans and disabled children, you scoundrel!!!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#4285 Sep 13, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a veteran. How dare you disrespect him! You hate all veterans and disabled children, you scoundrel!!!
Don't forget stale donuts and cold coffee
Golfman 123

Battleboro, NC

#4289 Sep 27, 2012
Just Another Teacher wrote:
One of the more fascinating posters I have come across. Starting out as "Spud 2044" (I think), then to "Spud 4402" (I think), and now "Sweet Potatoe", and all from AOL. Spud can spin some yarns and his stories always teach something. I am thrilled to be in his company, and know of many others who feel the same way. I also know of many others who don't, but that's another story for another day.
I just wanted to dedicate a place just for you, Big Guy, and I hope it takes off and provides you with many happy reading times.
Question?
Golfman 123

Battleboro, NC

#4290 Sep 30, 2012
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Big Guy!! How ya doing? The cats? PG is taking ALL college level courses now as a high school sophmore. At this rate, she will graduate from college before she graduates from high school by about a month. She's had several poems and articles published and has a boyfriend. Times, they are a-changing.
Good to read you!
I've heard georgie b might lose his pension for the crimes he's committed. Conspiring to committ felonies and committing said felonies.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#4291 Sep 30, 2012
Golfman 123 wrote:
<quoted text> I've heard georgie b might lose his pension for the crimes he's committed. Conspiring to committ felonies and committing said felonies.
I know nothing. Haven't thought about him in years.
Sparky

Avon, CT

#4293 Sep 30, 2012
Golfman 123 wrote:
<quoted text> I've heard georgie b might lose his pension for the crimes he's committed. Conspiring to committ felonies and committing said felonies.

I see no felonies or misdemeanors pertaining to George being listed on the CT Judicial website.

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

#4294 Sep 30, 2012
Golfman 123 wrote:
What?
Golfman 123

Battleboro, NC

#4295 Oct 3, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
georgie conspired to destroy a posters computer.
Sparky

Avon, CT

#4296 Oct 3, 2012
Golfman 123 wrote:
<quoted text> georgie conspired to destroy a posters computer.

There were at least five different persons either knowingly or unknowingly involved in that conspiracy. Hope justice is served.

“Live in purple”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4297 Oct 4, 2012
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
There were at least five different persons either knowingly or unknowingly involved in that conspiracy. Hope justice is served.
Was Georgie one them? Is that why he's fled?
Sparky

Avon, CT

#4298 Oct 5, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Georgie one them? Is that why he's fled?

PQ...when you say "he's fled," are you saying he fled Topix or that he fled his homeland?

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#4299 Oct 6, 2012
I liked Georgie. Sorry to hear that he's facing allegations of malfeasance. Has he already been found guilty by a jury of his peers in the Topix Court?
Sparky

Avon, CT

#4300 Oct 6, 2012
Junket wrote:
I liked Georgie. Sorry to hear that he's facing allegations of malfeasance. Has he already been found guilty by a jury of his peers in the Topix Court?

As far as I can tell, George is up to date with his blogging. Of course, I'm not able to discern if he is blogging from home or blogging from the slammer at Topix Federal Prison.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#4301 Oct 6, 2012
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I can tell, George is up to date with his blogging. Of course, I'm not able to discern if he is blogging from home or blogging from the slammer at Topix Federal Prison.
May he live long and prosper. Ditto to you.
:-)

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

[email protected]

#4302 Oct 7, 2012
Sir Spud Update:
The lunatic is still emailing me in his inimitable style. Still ranting about me abusing a child in a wheelchair, in spite of that hoax being exposed by stupid DME herself, and is still planning on getting MEEeeeEEEeeeEEEeee on the local television news channel for said abuse of said hoax.
Oh, and he's having the local sheriff look into the threats I supposedly made to spud and the sheriff.
All the same ol' petty bullshiite.
And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Have A Nice Day :)
Sparky

Avon, CT

#4303 Oct 7, 2012

The sheriffs in NC do amazing things once a resident files multiple sworn affidavits.

The same local sheriff will charge a CT state worker with a conspiracy felony, will track down a FL computer expert, and will bring to trial a roving worker traveling the USA.

Golfman 123

Battleboro, NC

#4304 Oct 8, 2012
-Natasfonos- wrote:
Sir Spud Update:
The lunatic is still emailing me in his inimitable style. Still ranting about me abusing a child in a wheelchair, in spite of that hoax being exposed by stupid DME herself, and is still planning on getting MEEeeeEEEeeeEEEeee on the local television news channel for said abuse of said hoax.
Oh, and he's having the local sheriff look into the threats I supposedly made to spud and the sheriff.
All the same ol' petty bullshiite.
And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.
Have A Nice Day :)
I HAVE A PICTURE DAMAS SENT OF SADIA IN A WHEELCHAIR AND I TOLD YOU YOU WERE ABUSING A CHILD AND SO DID OTHER PEOPLE. SO WHY DIDN'T YOU FOCUS YOUR VULAGAR ABUSE ON AN ADULT. YOU JUST WANTED TO ABUSE A DISABLED CHILD. PICTURES ARE WORTH A 1000 WORDS.

DME WAS JUST PLAYING YOU FOR A FOO AND YOU ARE NOT VERY SMART THAT YOU CANNOT LISTEN TO SEVERAL PEOPLE TELL YOU SADIA IS A REAL DISABLED CHILD. you LOVE TO ABUSE CHILDREN MAKING THREATS TO A SHERIFF. YOU THREATENED MY LIFE ABOUT 15 TIMES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Cheech the Conser... 1,534,180
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min ThomasA 314,297
News Bridgeport man pleads guilty to offering teen f... 7 hr Samuels Furnace Man 6
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat jowls humaway 71,287
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Ebby Steppach 21,035
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) May 19 Spotted Girl 95
News Bankruptcy Should Be A Last Resort For Struggli... May 18 America Gentleman... 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages