Thanks Positive Changes Hypnosis Conn...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Valerie Vernon

Renton, WA

#43 May 11, 2010
I signed up for the 9 month program in Bellevue WA.
I was very excited and postive that this was a good progam as I started. Quickly I found the center is using untrained, unskilled workers to do the classes, and interact with us clients. When I questioned why it was conducted as outlined by Patrick Porter's startup tape, I was told this is how it is done here. This includes their selling of When I questioned what was meant by some of the information which is repeatedly used in the hypno therapy tapes, I was ghiven non-sensical answers. When I questioned why they were selling protein/enerby bars and was told it because sometimes the clients get hungry. This when all we clients are told over and over in hyponotherapy sessions and tapes that we are to only eat three meals a day with not snacking in between. I spoke with two hypnotherapists about my concerns, they acknowledged that many clients had mentioned the same concerns. The biggest concern came last week as I attempted to make an appointment during the posted regular hours of the center. I was told by the receptionist that it is closed on Friday afternoon as they show the film "The Secret" each Friday. I questioned the receptionist and the manager as to why this is done, why wasn't I as a client informed of this after being told it is for the clients of Positive Changes. I was also told this was to give the clients the positive information included in this film. This film is not Positive Changes materials and thus should not be cancelling program classes etc to promote this questionable information. This is a total scam.
Barb

Stanwood, WA

#44 Jun 28, 2010
Valerie Vernon wrote:
I signed up for the 9 month program in Bellevue WA.
I was very excited and postive that this was a good progam as I started. Quickly I found the center is using untrained, unskilled workers to do the classes, and interact with us clients. When I questioned why it was conducted as outlined by Patrick Porter's startup tape, I was told this is how it is done here. This includes their selling of When I questioned what was meant by some of the information which is repeatedly used in the hypno therapy tapes, I was ghiven non-sensical answers. When I questioned why they were selling protein/enerby bars and was told it because sometimes the clients get hungry. This when all we clients are told over and over in hyponotherapy sessions and tapes that we are to only eat three meals a day with not snacking in between. I spoke with two hypnotherapists about my concerns, they acknowledged that many clients had mentioned the same concerns. The biggest concern came last week as I attempted to make an appointment during the posted regular hours of the center. I was told by the receptionist that it is closed on Friday afternoon as they show the film "The Secret" each Friday. I questioned the receptionist and the manager as to why this is done, why wasn't I as a client informed of this after being told it is for the clients of Positive Changes. I was also told this was to give the clients the positive information included in this film. This film is not Positive Changes materials and thus should not be cancelling program classes etc to promote this questionable information. This is a total scam.
Valerie, I am interested in an update on how things are going with your visits to the Bellevue office. Still going and are you loosing weight?
Lesley

Bellevue, WA

#45 Aug 17, 2011
Abby - i know it's been some time since this post, but you mentioned PC in Bellevue, WA. I'm considering going there, as well. Did you try it? If so, can you comment on your success & cost? Also, does insurance cover any of it? Thanks...
kellie

Fairfield, WA

#46 Jul 10, 2012
lisar wrote:
Looks to me like another Christian Group is trying to make money on their own. You people call yourselves christian! Urrrrg!
Just to let you know that Christians don't except hypnosis as a pliable tool to lose weight, they rely on the Lord for that!!
shannon

Boise, ID

#47 Oct 12, 2012
hypnogirl wrote:
Everyone i am a certified hypnosis and this place is making my profession look bad. No wonder. Instead of hiring me in Boise, ID (the woman never saw me and never returned my phone calls for two weeks)they hired someone within the company who answered phone calls who has probably never hypnotized a person before. Glad I went to school for 2 years to do this.
What is your name? Can you help me lose weight for less money?
Dito

Toronto, Canada

#48 Nov 23, 2012
Well not to be a jerk, but after reading all the posts on this forum it seems to me that this company is just there to grab ur money and nothing else. I'm in Toronto and after hearing the commercial on the radio every night I thought my prayers had been answered but after a little research it seems the "basic" price per person is 2k+, so no thx I will keep being a person with social anxiety but with 2k in my pocket =D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min Bluestater 1,252,099
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr No Justice 20,064
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr Earthling-1 53,996
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 hr Ratloder 70,147
Electric heat Cromwell hills (Jul '14) Jul 3 Mslmike 2
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Jul 2 AnthonyI15 44
News Boy, 11, drowns in Brentwood pool (Jun '08) Jun 29 tom wingo 48
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages