Thanks Positive Changes Hypnosis Conn...

Thanks Positive Changes Hypnosis Connecticut

Posted in the Wethersfield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Estella Iorio

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2008
I have to say that I attended sessions at Positive Changes Hypnosis Connecticut and found the staff to be very professional and informative. I went there for two problems that have been bugging me... i needed to loose 20 pounds and get myself to stop smoking.

the HYPNOSIS sessions helped me over the two years to stop smoking.... later i needed the sessions for weight loss and it also worked.

THANKS TO THE POSITIVE CHANGES CONNECTICUT staffers in west hartford and then in positive changes hamden connecticut I am a lot healthier these days and have a new look at life.
Deb R

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2008
YES -- I am agreeing.... Positive Changes does help you. They do not over promise anything. they just help and guide you and hellp you to learn how to improve yourself.

THANKS TO BILL KENNEY AND KELLY KENNEY, the owners of the connecticut positive changes, i have lost weight and feel better about myself.

KELLY KENNY was very nice and provided me wiht the initial information. she was great. you should go see her at the positive changes office in west hartford or the POSITIVE CHANGES OFFICE IN HAMDEN CONNECTICUT.
Deb R

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2008
YES -- I am agreeing.... Positive Changes does help you. They do not over promise anything. they just help and guide you and hellp you to learn how to improve yourself.

THANKS TO BILL KENNEY AND KELLY KENNEY, the owners of the connecticut positive changes, i have lost weight and feel better about myself.

KELLY KENNY was very nice and provided me wiht the initial information. she was great. you should go see her at the positive changes office in west hartford or the POSITIVE CHANGES OFFICE IN HAMDEN CONNECTICUT.
So fake

New Britain, CT

#4 Aug 25, 2008
Looks like Deb R and Estella lorio are both of the same person saying good things about positive changes.

However, this is all fake. Hypnosis does not work, it's all a fraud. Positive changes suddenly closed and this proves that hypnosis is fraud.
It works_but not here

West Hartford, CT

#5 Aug 27, 2008
Hypnosis for behavorial change DOES work... it's the franchise/owners that doesn't appear to work.
It seems that they have made sales to further their business without regard to the personal success of the individual or the credentials of their staff. I personally, wonder about the credentials of the "coaching staff", which was approximately 30% of the program. The "class" portion of the program constituted another 25-30% of the program, often lead by the intoxicated owner or a staff person who was not credentialed to to conduct a training session. I would like my money back!!!!! I may consider going to another hypnotherapist in the future, however, right now I just want my money back and think about it for awhile.
Amy

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2008
Hypnosis does work. I lost 50 lbs at Positive Changes in West Hartford. The scandal with PC in CT is outrageous and sad for Bill and Kelly. They did nothing wrong. It's absolutely not fraud and if you had tried it, you would think differently.
hypnogirl

United States

#7 Nov 24, 2008
Everyone i am a certified hypnosis and this place is making my profession look bad. No wonder. Instead of hiring me in Boise, ID (the woman never saw me and never returned my phone calls for two weeks)they hired someone within the company who answered phone calls who has probably never hypnotized a person before. Glad I went to school for 2 years to do this.
Interested reader

Lincolnshire, IL

#8 Dec 9, 2008
re: hypnogirl--

if you claim to be a certified hypnonis, rather than a certified hypnotist (at least getting the title grammatically correct), well that speaks for itself to at least some degree.

There are certifications, like ASCH (American Society of Certified Hypnotists), but hypnogirl never specified her certification.
gfdihts

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jan 26, 2009
I used Positive Changes in Los Angeles and theirs was the first and only weight loss program that delivered real, lasting results. I lost 80 pounds in about a year without anxiety, cravings and the need to fight my own impulses. Years ago, I used a different hypnosis based program to quit smoking, which I did after only one session (I wasn't the biggest smoker, but I hadn't been able to completely give it up previously.) Hypnosis absolutely does work but, like anything else, not for everyone.
Phoenix

Gilbert, AZ

#10 Jan 26, 2009
gfdihts wrote:
I used Positive Changes in Los Angeles and theirs was the first and only weight loss program that delivered real, lasting results. I lost 80 pounds in about a year without anxiety, cravings and the need to fight my own impulses. Years ago, I used a different hypnosis based program to quit smoking, which I did after only one session (I wasn't the biggest smoker, but I hadn't been able to completely give it up previously.) Hypnosis absolutely does work but, like anything else, not for everyone.
Since you have attended Positive Changes about how much does it cost?
Phoenix

Gilbert, AZ

#11 Jan 26, 2009
What is the cost for the program?
Don

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2009
In Oregon is cost $2,400.00 for weekly sessions for nine months.
abby

Woodbridge, VA

#13 Feb 7, 2009
Don wrote:
In Oregon is cost $2,400.00 for weekly sessions for nine months.
Don, how long ago was this? I would be going to the center in Bellevue, Wa, and am very concerned about cost. Your figure doesn't sound too outrageous actually, but I have no idea if it's similar to where I would be going or not... Thanks
Kelly

Portland, OR

#14 Feb 8, 2009
I just started with Positive changes. I'm paying about 2300 for 6 month program. Since I just begun, I don't know if it will help me lose weight, but just doing the program so far has been wonderful. I feel more confident, happier, and the future doesn't look so empty. I have known for a long time that it is my own thoughts that keeps me from achieving my dreams. I just haven't had luck finding a way to change my thinking. So far however, this does seem to be doing the trick. Now you will have to excuse me while I put in another CD and relax!
Shelly

Austin, TX

#15 Feb 15, 2009
I used PC in Austin 5 years ago and lost 50 lbs and STILL have kept it off. The program worked GREAT for me. I went from a size 16 to a 6 in about 5 months. 12 of my friends signed up and it worked for NONE of them...:(
Not sure why though...

It worked for me though.
Curious

Boise, ID

#16 Mar 3, 2009
I am going to go to Positive changes for a consultation of thursday for treatment of an eating disorder. does anyone know if this would work for that specifically.. they told me on the phone they have had a lot of success with it.
Tami

Boise, ID

#17 Mar 3, 2009
I am going tomorrow for a consultation (Weds 3/3/09)- i am looking more for overall life changes - making better choices to include excercising and nutrition. I will post after and let you know how it goes with the consultation.
Curious wrote:
I am going to go to Positive changes for a consultation of thursday for treatment of an eating disorder. does anyone know if this would work for that specifically.. they told me on the phone they have had a lot of success with it.
Lorraine

Boise, ID

#18 Apr 10, 2009
I just went for a consultation today and am trying to decide if its the 'real deal.' I was quoted $2477 for nine month Slim Within Program.

Anyone having suggestions/comments, please let me know. Especially about the Boise, Idaho location.
idahogirl

Meridian, ID

#19 Apr 15, 2009
Lorraine wrote:
I just went for a consultation today and am trying to decide if its the 'real deal.' I was quoted $2477 for nine month Slim Within Program.
Anyone having suggestions/comments, please let me know. Especially about the Boise, Idaho location.
I actually went for the free eval on tuesday and am still trying to decided if I want to go through with it. I know what to do and that I can do it (diet and exercise) it's just for how long. My willpower and motivation never seems to last. I was quoted $1977, got it down to $1877 and with a down payment can make 4 extra payments with their 6 month weight loss program
idahogirl

Meridian, ID

#20 Apr 15, 2009
Not sure why this says blackfoot idaho I'm in boise and went to the Boise location

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min litesong 54,355
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Darren Wilson is ... 1,263,749
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min sasssyjm 310,338
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 13 hr psuzanne790 47
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 hr TRD 70,142
MK hot handbag cheap MK wallets Watch on iluxsh... Thu Dicy 1
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Wed zippy 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages