Hartford Sex Slave Ring Focus Of Investigation Discovery TV Show

May 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CTNow.com

" FBI : Criminal Pursuit," a Wednesday-night show on the cable station Investigation Discovery, devotes its episode this week to a Hartford sex-slave ring whose leaders were convicted in 2007 of forcing girls as young as 14 to turn tricks.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Mary

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

I can't believe that one of these 'pimp'
kidnapper, rapists, batterers, human traffickers got only 16 years and the other 30. These sick freaks should never draw another free breath!!! Each and every time they raped or confined them should have been a separate count, no consecutive time served (it must have been) And why let one plead guilty, they had enough to get a conviction. Furthermore the damages they had to pay were a total joke. ALL their money should have been 'given' to their victims.'Justice' makes me want to puke.
Sergey

Chelyabinsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mary wrote:
I can't believe that one of these 'pimp'
kidnapper, rapists, batterers, human traffickers got only 16 years and the other 30. These sick freaks should never draw another free breath!!! Each and every time they raped or confined them should have been a separate count, no consecutive time served (it must have been) And why let one plead guilty, they had enough to get a conviction. Furthermore the damages they had to pay were a total joke. ALL their money should have been 'given' to their victims.'Justice' makes me want to puke.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 15 at 11:12PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE