Newington Council Member Switches Fro...

Newington Council Member Switches From Democrat To GOP

There are 1 comment on the The Hartford Courant story from May 22, 2013, titled Newington Council Member Switches From Democrat To GOP. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

"I certainly didn't make this decision lightly," said Klett, a lifelong Democrat who has served on the council since 2007 and also served two and a half terms in the 1980s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Angelo

Newington, CT

#1 May 23, 2013
People elect candidates based on his/her party affiliation. I voted for Maureen because she was a Democrat. She has done exactly what she had criticized Mike Lenares for doing when he switched his party. I'm disappointed and will not support her anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RoxLo 1,406,176
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min IB DaMann 60,669
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,844
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
Woman Stabbed, Man Shot Within Hours Of One Ano... (Aug '09) Jul 27 TorresHtfdCt 95
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 93
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 27 stupid republicans 20,391

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages