Dept. social services hasn't given me...

Dept. social services hasn't given me services-trying since december

Posted in the Wethersfield Forum

crazed

Ridgefield, CT

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Cant get services,started trying in DECEMBER- now letter saying I didn't respond to letter for more info -I had told person at their office I hadn't received letter months ago. Still no letter from them saying what they need-now letter saying I didn't respond to that letter! So now I need hearing!? I just had surgery, waiting for results to see if I have cancer, get back from surgery to find a pile of letters in mailbox all wanting me to respond-threatening calls from social security a few days later saying they are not giving me benefits because my doctor didn't send out papers he told me he sent out. Several calls/days later-no response!At least they should call and say they heard my message and looked for papers! Did they find them?! or not! DSS new voice message system is a disaster! too many options- what one for me, no help in what to do, where to go. Called senator B's office ,cant help without waver mailed in. Time running out in the mean time to respond.Is there any help out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Obama is a joke 1,404,448
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 70,834
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 15 hr silly rabbit 81
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr stupid republicans 20,389
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 hr Kaine and Unable 60,659
Review: Floors Now (Aug '11) 18 hr Mrs Iacobucci 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon Brian_G 311,489

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages