Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,556
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75969 Aug 24, 2014
JOEL wrote:
ATTENTION HOMOSEXUALS
Gay bathhouses nationwide face uncertain future:
Associated PressBy MATT HAMILTON | Associated Press
LOS ANGELES (AP)— Gay bathhouses that once remained in the shadows to stay in business are now seeking attention to keep their doors open.
"You're either hooking up online or you are here, or you go to bars in West Hollywood, get drunk and hook up," said Sparks, acknowledging that although the bathhouse crowd skews older, it's not as risky as going home with a stranger. "Here it's a safer environment — there's condoms and other protection."
Google.
I find it amusing that you are more hip to learning about this subculture than anybody else here (except perhaps Hughbe). I wish you success in your "educational" endeavors.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75970 Aug 24, 2014
Shameless man. Go away.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75971 Aug 24, 2014
FAKE BEHEADING OF CIA AGENT JAMES FOLEY?

James Foley - His Secret Life and the CIA

James Foley was a key propagandist in sparking the U.S. air invasion of Libya, in 2011. The proof is here. Believe it or not, it was through his kidnapping then ALSO... part of it spent on a posh resort island! Just about a year after his 'release' from that, he's kidnapped AGAIN! This time, he's calling us to attack Assad... apparently.

There seems to be plenty of evidence, that we have NOT been told the truth about Foley's life at all - AND, perhaps not surprisingly, that he works for the CIA... under "press" cover. Does he have a second, secret life that is udeful for these warmongering exercises?

The Corporate Media skunked AGAIN. Or are they the skunks? The 'beheading of James Foley,'reporter', revealed for what it really is - another cheezy propaganda FAKE meant to somehow justify a new mindless war against Syria. AGAIN!

Source - Live leak with vid and text

Google.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75972 Aug 24, 2014
Eric Margolis: Beware of Suspicious Foley Beheading Video

The UK is merely the first country to exploit the alleged beheading of James Foley for domestic political purposes. Others, including the United States, will undoubtedly follow suit. The U.S. is using the questionable incident to announce it will soon begin military operations against ISIS in Syria.

On Saturday a former Toronto Sun journalist, Eric Margolis, questioned the Foley incident.

“Was Foley’s head really cut off? Hard to tell. We have been fed so much fake government war propaganda in recent decades – from Kuwaiti babies thrown from incubators to Saddam’s hidden nukes – that we must be very cautious,” Margolis writes.

The journalist asks if “the orchestrated outrage over Foley [is a] media prelude to direct US intervention in Syria where the jihadists backed by Washington are losing. It’s all very confusing. In Iraq, ISIS are demon terrorists. But across the border in Syria, they are on our side, fighting against the ‘terrorist’ regime of Basher Assad.”

Margolis’ former colleagues, however, are dutifully pushing the government narrative that Foley was in fact beheaded, despite a nearly complete lack of evidence, and paving the way for yet another U.S. military intervention in the Middle East.

COMMENTS; A staged WW 3 may begin somewhere in 2015 and peak in 2017/2018 in keeping with the diabolical plans of the international syndicate that rules the world and which deliberately stages every major world event - martial or nonmartial - in which both sides to the event are created and controlled by them with the outcome of the event, too, being decided well in advance by their core thinktank comprising the topmost elite among the movers and shakers of the world.

Watch out!
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75973 Aug 24, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Eric Margolis: Beware of Suspicious Foley Beheading Video
The UK is merely the first country to exploit the alleged beheading of James Foley for domestic political purposes. Others, including the United States, will undoubtedly follow suit. The U.S. is using the questionable incident to announce it will soon begin military operations against ISIS in Syria.
On Saturday a former Toronto Sun journalist, Eric Margolis, questioned the Foley incident.********
Just remember, Joel, Margolis is Jewish.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75974 Aug 24, 2014
Ya Ma. LOL.

Location hidden

#75975 Aug 25, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Shameless man. Go away.
Only if you stop frequenting those bath houses.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#75976 Aug 25, 2014
I don't buy Joel's paranoid narrative. All jihadis are supposed CIA agents, right?

And I suppose what happened to Christians and Yazidis in northern Iraq was staged and fake?

Boko Haram is CIA? Hamas too? There are no jihadis, just CIA everywhere?

When they're in your town raping your sister for showing her ankles, tell me how FAKE they are.

Location hidden

#75977 Aug 25, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
I don't buy Joel's paranoid narrative. All jihadis are supposed CIA agents, right?
And I suppose what happened to Christians and Yazidis in northern Iraq was staged and fake?
Boko Haram is CIA? Hamas too? There are no jihadis, just CIA everywhere?
When they're in your town raping your sister for showing her ankles, tell me how FAKE they are.
On the other hand, frankly we are proud of the fact that our best Mossad agents have infiltrated to the most remote areas of his brain. We're on it.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75978 Aug 25, 2014
Yawn. Dunces. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75979 Aug 25, 2014
Meanwhile, American men are fast turning away from US women who they increasingly see as dishonest, self-involved, slutty, manipulative, shallow, controlling and gold-digging.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75980 Aug 25, 2014
CHARMING FEMALES

Yesterday, in a suburban location, I met some of the most feminine, chaste, beautiful, nurturing and spiritual females that I have ever met in my life. I was utterly charmed and soothed in body, emotion and soul and prolonged my visit beyond what it was meant to be - instead of an hour, I ended up spending 5 hours with them and was treated to some great home cooking. We sat together and chatted about world affairs, spirituality and difficulties in life from overt and subtle sources and ways and means to overcome them. The sprawling bungalow where the rendezvous took place is situated near the wooded banks of a river that is in spate due to the monsoon season and there are not many people living in the peaceful area. They've invited me to visit again in the near future. Oui! oui! Oui!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75981 Aug 25, 2014
PEACE

1) The boots on the ground approach requires some plain thinking based on real life experiences - to be in one piece, one needs inner peace!

2) No inner peace, one falls to pieces.

3) The pursuit of peace stands over and above everything else including the highest aim of existence which is self-realization.

4) With the highest inner peace in place, then, the other aims of life - and the highest aim which is self-realization - become attainable in a harmonious and meaningful manner, otherwise everything ends up in a big confusion and brings in much suffering of all kinds.

Location hidden

#75982 Aug 25, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Meanwhile, American men are fast turning away from US women who they increasingly see as dishonest, self-involved, slutty, manipulative, shallow, controlling and gold-digging.
and where are they turning to? Don't leave us hanging!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75984 Aug 25, 2014
Oh ... and now those guys too...hey, its coming....

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#75985 Aug 25, 2014
Islam the trash religion.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75986 Aug 25, 2014
JUDAISM is a variant of the old Babylonian blood cults and ISLAM is a variant of Judaism and Christianity with a few elements of Eastern Mysticism thrown into the teachings of the Quran. While Judaism has evolved and left behind much of its barbarous roots, Islam still clings to many of the old barbarisms.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75987 Aug 25, 2014
However, it is true that a vast majority of White girls (Jewish/non-Jewish) are promiscuous and begin their sexual life at a young age sometimes as young as 11 or 12. White girls are "easy meat". Most of these girls end up having 5 or 6 lovers by age 15 and many have abortions while in their teens and the number of their lovers only keeps increasing as the girls get older. This overt sexuality and lack of morals and a sound value system seen in White girls is what makes Asian men, especially those from male-dominated traditional societies like Pakistan, view them (White girls) with contempt and merely as sex objects and unfit for marriage/motherhood. Besides, White teens are heavily into alcoholism and smoking and often do drugs. So, it's easy for criminal types to target White girls.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75988 Aug 25, 2014
White men, too, are increasingly seeing their female counterparts (White females) as lacking in femininity, grace, morals, fidelity and self-respect.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75989 Aug 25, 2014
HUGH,

Where are you, Mon?

Remember you friend, COR (Cult of Reason)?

I wonder why he kept a name like Cult of Reason when his reasoning skills were/are so poor.

I have attacked and pointed out the flaws in his logic on many occasions in the past.

I remember COR once saying something like he was a physicist or had a physics background but over the years I have noticed just one glaring aspect in COR's posts that his idea of physics extend just to wiki without any attempt on his part to explain, refine or critique those standard text book theories.

What I mean is that his posts on science and reason did not show fluency in these critical areas.

On two occasions in the past, I'd put a few questions on physics to him and he failed to answer them and not surprisingly a year or so later he accidentally touched on one of the physics questions that I'd asked him in the past and got the explanation all wrong and as for the accompanying math I guess he's a dullard in that area, too.

He's a typical US grad who struggles with deep fundamentals in the subject.

OTOH, FORMER has that typical personality of a menial worker given to sensual pleasure, lack of self-respect, recklessness and stupidity. He's holidaying with his partner, till now. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,191,836
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 19,641
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SpaceBlues 51,524
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cold Front 69,128
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Brian_G 308,936
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 19 hr csebastiano172 23
Trucks Clash With History In South Windsor In a... Mon RicherThanMoney 1
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:08 am PST