Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,356
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#75472 Jul 29, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Sambee
Works for me. You verified what I told Hugh and what I posted from another source--the bill did not pass.
Now as to the rest, why can't I accept a person as a person, allow them shelter and sustenance, and permit them privacy but not go farther?
Is it your position that these people and children of G-d should be killed or castrated or imprisoned? Should they be denied jobs? Should they be denied housing?
It wasn't long ago that my people were killed, castrated and imprisoned. They were denied housing and jobs. And, I dare say that it wasn't long ago when the same happened to your people. My people and your people fought together in the 1960's for the right of everyone to be equal--have jobs, housing, vote, access to amenities, marry whomever they loved, etc. It was just 50 years ago last month that Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner were killed fighting for civil rights for all. But now you want to deny similar rights to another group of people? How short your memory. And on top of it, your people are still waging the battle in many places. But you find it ok to treat others in a way that you don't want to be treated?
Remember, that Jewish rabbi in the 1st century CE said the second most important commandment was to love your neighbor as yourself. What's also interesting is out of all the things he said, he never mentioned homosexuality once. He is known for telling people not to judge one another. You need to listen to the Jewish rabbi more.
My position is Turah, What does Turah state Eric ? It is Yahuah that will kill these sodomites.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75473 Jul 29, 2014
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
My position is Turah, What does Turah state Eric ? It is [--] that will kill these sodomites.
You see, I can understand that interpretation. I can't understand an interpretation that takes matters in your own hands by which you want to deny these people basic human rights that your people fought for not so long ago. I don't know how old you are, but I remember when some argued that living with African Americans was contrary to the Bible. They would spew their garbage chapter and verse.

Again, the Jewish rabbi said not to judge. So if you interpretation is that you disapprove but will leave it up to G-d, fine with me.
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#75476 Jul 29, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

I can't understand an interpretation that takes matters in your own hands by which you want to deny these people basic human rights
Quote me in any of my post saying, I want to deny homosexuals of their rights ? What I did was showed that it is a unnatural behavior not approved of by the Most High, Your fighting against Yahuah and His Turah not my words Eric their Yahuah's.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75477 Jul 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
How could Israel be racist if it does and it does.
You are the racist
Joel, the Jew-----So, would racist Israel accept non-Jewish immigrants?

Sci-----How could Israel be racist if it does and it does.You are the racist

HughBe--- "I think Israel in 2014 made a decision that it prefers to be a RACIST apartheid state and not a democracy," -

The above are the words of an Israeli professor and history, Ilan Pappé.

http://mwcnews.net/focus/analysis/43926-profe...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75478 Jul 29, 2014
"A good Jew hates Arabs
HATRED of Arabs is part of the TEST of loyalty and identity that the STATE gives its Jewish citizens - a loyal Israeli will leave an Arab to die, because 'he's an Arab.'"

"Israeli "literature" promoting hate of Arabs predates the occupation. The children's book series "Danidin" by Shraga Gafni is full of expressions and illustrations that laid excellent infrastructure for Arab-hatred. The "Mikraot Yisrael" (Israeli Readers ) series, which helped educate hundreds of thousands of Israeli children, is striking in terms of the "incitement" concealed within it."

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/a-good-jew-hat...

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#75479 Jul 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel, the Jew-----So, would racist Israel accept non-Jewish immigrants?
Sci-----How could Israel be racist if it does and it does.You are the racist
HughBe--- "I think Israel in 2014 made a decision that it prefers to be a RACIST apartheid state and not a democracy," -
The above are the words of an Israeli professor and history, Ilan Pappé.
http://mwcnews.net/focus/analysis/43926-profe...
Paape? hahahahahahaha

The Liar ( Ilan Pappe) as Hero

At best, Ilan Pappe must be one of the world’s sloppiest historians; at worst, one of the most dishonest. In truth, he probably merits a place somewhere between the two.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/books/maga...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75480 Jul 30, 2014
I'd better brush up on my krava maga skills just in case HUGH decides to pounce on me when we meet. LOL.

Location hidden

#75481 Jul 30, 2014
Are NOAM CHOMSKY, ISRAEL SHAMIR, HENRY KISSINGER, HENRY MAKOW and other prominent ex-Jews also liars when they routinely speak out against Israel's racist policies and the bigotry of the Jews? LMAO.

Westbury, NY

#75482 Jul 30, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Are NOAM CHOMSKY, ISRAEL SHAMIR, HENRY KISSINGER, HENRY MAKOW and other prominent ex-Jews also liars when they routinely speak out against Israel's racist policies and the bigotry of the Jews? LMAO.
The answer is yes, they are self hating Jews.

Location hidden

#75483 Jul 30, 2014
Demon-worshipper !

Westbury, NY

#75484 Jul 30, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Demon-worshipper !
Good description of Chumpsky
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75486 Jul 30, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Paape? hahahahahahaha
At best, Ilan Pappe must be one of the world’s sloppiest historians; at worst, one of the most dishonest. In truth, he probably merits a place somewhere between the two.
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/books/maga...
Your words about llan Pappe is not surprising to me but have you missed what Haaretz wrote?

Here are there words again---

"A good Jew hates Arabs
HATRED of Arabs is part of the TEST of loyalty and identity that the STATE gives its Jewish citizens - a loyal Israeli will leave an Arab to die, because 'he's an Arab.'"

"Israeli "literature" promoting hate of Arabs predates the occupation. The children's book series "Danidin" by Shraga Gafni is full of expressions and illustrations that laid excellent infrastructure for Arab-hatred. The "Mikraot Yisrael" (Israeli Readers ) series, which helped educate hundreds of thousands of Israeli children, is striking in terms of the "incitement" concealed within it."

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/a-good-jew-hat ...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75487 Jul 30, 2014
is=are
SamBee

Orlando, FL

#75488 Jul 30, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words about llan Pappe is not surprising to me but have you missed what Haaretz wrote?
"A good Jew hates Arabs
They are not the true Yahudim, HughBe wake up brother.

Location hidden

#75489 Jul 31, 2014
EVOLUTION VERSUS CREATIONISM IN BRITAIN

News reports suggest that half of Britons not believe in evolution.

JOEL:

While the idea of the creator God who creates from nothing is ridiculous, is it, on the other hand, sane to believe that inanimate matter produced sentience and gave rise to a hierarchy of highly organized living forms via common descent? Can the simplest living cell be created from scratch? No. Can an ant be turned into say a bacterium or into a rat by tinkering with its genome? No. Can the principle of life (whatever it be) be identified, quantified, extracted and stored after the death of the organism? No. Can a dead organism be brought back to life using electrochemical means? No. Can we transform a simple living cell (that can divide and propagate itself) into any species of our choice? No. Can we turn a machine into a sentient being having thoughts, feelings, emotions, reactions, likes and dislikes and personality with capacity to reproduce its kind through sexual methods? No. So, there's much more to the phenomenon of life than what we naively think there is to it.

Westbury, NY

#75490 Jul 31, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
"A good Jew hates Arabs
Haaretz has no credibility at all and neither do you
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75491 Jul 31, 2014
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not the true Yahudim, HughBe wake up brother.
Wannabe
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75492 Jul 31, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaretz has no credibility at all and neither do you
Do you see a pattern in your words below? I see a pattern and it is to DISCREDIT or ATTEMPT to discredit all who speak truth.

Do YOU want more sources to DISCREDIT?

Recall, I entered the exchange between you and Joel, the Jew, about RACISM and my memory is that you accused him of being a racist because he dared to call Israel a RACIST state. This is what I shall do, I shall look for that post and add it here.

YOUR WORDS COME NEXT:

1) Sci----"Paape? hahahahahahaha

At best, Ilan Pappe must be one of the world’s sloppiest historians; at worst, one of the most DISHONEST."

2) Sci----"Haaretz has NO credibility at all and neither do you"

3)Joel, the Jew-----So, would racist Israel accept non-Jewish immigrants?

Sci-----You(Joel) are the RACIST

HughBe--- So what are you accusations against your obvious betters? Dishonesty, Racism, Sloppiness and lacking in CREDIBILITY.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75493 Jul 31, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Wannabe
It may well be that you are correct that Sam is a wannabe. However all who lack the BIOLOGY or genes are NOT only wannabes but pretenders. Perhaps there is merit in his words and that would explain the tensions between the Sephardim Jews and the AshkeNAZIm .
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75494 Jul 31, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
AshkeNAZIm .
More hate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min fetch almighty 1,109,081
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,578
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,469
Wright Upsets Klett For Mayor; Republicans Win ... (Nov '07) 7 hr football coach 85
Trail Has Bad End (Nov '07) 7 hr e morales 50
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Pot calling Kettle 790
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr WARRIOR 19,203
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search