Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#75208 Jul 14, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel---WARNING: May those adult children who desert their aged parents or who treat them as a burden be cursed and meet a bad end.
Frijoles----Why would you want to compound an evil with a second evil?
Lifnei ivir, lo titein mikhshol .
HUghBe---- Perhaps he is modeling his approach after the Tanach where curses are pronounced on those who have done evil.
Why would the Tanach do such a thing?
Besides, deserting one's parents in their hour of need is DISHONOURING them. When you dishonour your parents are you cursed?
BRAVA BRAVA in the streets deserted by family homeless people of America thank you! I start my day as a homeless AARP cyclist with a senior coffee @ Jack-in-the Box & had a great conversation. he remarked that if the pastor of his church and I were to cross paths, he would see his doppleganger! & I explained to him that although there are many that have the same cool grey-beards & especially shaved head grey beards down to goatees in the christian religious business of the world... i'm perhaps the only one whose name when ran through the bible code program returns a hit that declares me a prophet.

+ the sandhedrin or sadducces believed in reincarnation too

I had a series of facial moles that seemed to spring from a mole on my right big toe

the same big toe that Moses anointed with his thumb blood from the first sacrifice

only 3 people in history where given that anointment I believe, Aaron & his sons

& my name means *the word of god! revelation 19
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75209 Jul 14, 2014
EarlyMate wrote:
<quoted text>BRAVA BRAVA in the streets deserted by family homeless people of America thank you! I start my day as a homeless AARP cyclist with a senior coffee @ Jack-in-the Box & had a great conversation. he remarked that if the pastor of his church and I were to cross paths, he would see his doppleganger! & I explained to him that although there are many that have the same cool grey-beards & especially shaved head grey beards down to goatees in the christian religious business of the world... i'm perhaps the only one whose name when ran through the bible code program returns a hit that declares me a prophet.
+ the sandhedrin or sadducces believed in reincarnation too
I had a series of facial moles that seemed to spring from a mole on my right big toe
the same big toe that Moses anointed with his thumb blood from the first sacrifice
only 3 people in history where given that anointment I believe, Aaron & his sons
& my name means *the word of god! revelation 19
Earlymate---homeless people of America thank you!.........my name means *the word of god!

HughBe----1) When you go back to your street community tell them that I say, you're welcome.

2) Is that god Satan or Baal?

3) Most of your post seems to have originated with your god and so there is a clear connection between both of you. Keep it up as you are on the path.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75211 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel---WARNING: May those adult children who desert their aged parents or who treat them as a burden be cursed and meet a bad end.
HUghBe---- Perhaps he is modeling his approach after the Tanach where curses are pronounced on those who have done evil.
Besides, deserting one's parents in their hour of need is DISHONOURING them. When you dishonour your parents are you cursed?
Why do you hate?

What would jesus do?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75212 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles---Why do you hate?

HughBe--- Because I am following your Maker who hates EVIL. Why do you LIE and DECEIVE so easily and much?

Frijoles---What would jesus do?

HughBe--- HATE evil and love RIGHTEOUSNESS. Enen in this post YOU reflect your rabbis and so there is no need to ask you what would they do.

Getting back to what you have called HATE, I want you to identify the HATE in my words below and also to address the post instead of PERVERTING TRUTH and attempting to deceive the simple like yourself.

----------

Location hidden

#75213 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles---Why do you hate?
HughBe--- Because I am following your Maker who hates EVIL. Why do you LIE and DECEIVE so easily and much?
Frijoles---What would jesus do?
HughBe--- HATE evil and love RIGHTEOUSNESS. Enen in this post YOU reflect your rabbis and so there is no need to ask you what would they do.
Getting back to what you have called HATE, I want you to identify the HATE in my words below and also to address the post instead of PERVERTING TRUTH and attempting to deceive the simple like yourself.
----------
Why do you post hate?
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75214 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you post hate?
Because he doesn't understand the concept of love your neighbor as yourself.

He doesn't understand that if it were a homosexual instead of a prostitute in the story, Jesus would have reacted in the same way.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#75215 Jul 15, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
WARNING: May those adult children who desert their aged parents or who treat them as a burden be cursed and meet a bad end.
Wishing the bad to other people.

How yogi of you...

Location hidden

#75216 Jul 15, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Because he doesn't understand the concept of love your neighbor as yourself.
He doesn't understand that if it were a homosexual instead of a prostitute in the story, Jesus would have reacted in the same way.
I am more jesus than he is
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75217 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---Are you offering him your puxxy?
former res----Only if you're available to be loaned out.
(I could spare you for a few days/nights....)
HughBe---No one who has experienced the efficacy of the BIG BLACK BAMBOO would every speak the way that you have done. So, thank you for the confirming that you are not my bedfellow.
Methinks thou doth protest too much, my raven-colored friend.

And it's clear you yourself were not sure of our common history.

Due to the sheer numbers in your repertoire, your confusion is understandable.

S-l-u-t.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75218 Jul 15, 2014
Dr. F----Why do you post hate?

Mr. Eric----(a)Because he doesn't understand the concept of love your neighbor as yourself.

(b)He doesn't understand that if it were a homosexual instead of a prostitute in the story, Jesus would have reacted in the same way.

The TRUE witness/HughBe-----(a) My dear Eric you feel that you understand when in fact you don't understand the concept. Now son, I have both the understanding and the experience of loving my neighbours and even my enemies as myself and YOU know this to be true.

(b) What I have observed is that even out of a perverted mind/intention truth can be spoken.

Is there such a thing as a lesbian prostitute?

Explain your reason for believing that the woman was not a lesbian.

Finally I want you to note that Jesus, the Christ, did NOT condone the illicit sex and this would be His position for both straight sex and homosexual sex.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75219 Jul 15, 2014

So much judgment.

Relationships are complicated.

Once the elderly couldn't pull their own weight and became a burden, the Eskimos used to put them out to sea on an ice float.

The Polar Bears did the rest.

Was that wrong?

Old people only want to talk about their aches and pains and doctor appointments. And their last meal at the buffet. Plus they repeat themselves and move very slowly.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75220 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more jesus than he is
Son, BIOLOGY is of no value and the TRUE value of Jesus lies in His essence and not in the flesh. Having said this, you are closer to Jesus in His excretion than I am and shall ever be.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75221 Jul 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you post hate?
Pretend to be intelligent and answer the post.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#75222 Jul 15, 2014
I hope Joel is off somewhere losing his cherry. (With protection of course..no little Joels needed..as Mr. Bean pointed out...)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75223 Jul 15, 2014
Once again I HughBe say that---No one who has experienced the efficacy of the BIG BLACK BAMBOO would every speak the way that you have done. So, thank you for the confirming that you are not my bedfellow.

Now to your excrement.

Former---Methinks

HughBe--- LIE

Former--- thou doth protest too much,

HughBe--- Check the meaning of protest as you are not displaying an understanding of such a big word.

Former---my raven-colored friend.

HughBe--- The only sensible thing in your post, my cloven foot snow-coloured friend.

Former---And it's clear you yourself were not sure of our common history.

HughBe--- My knowledge is that you evolved from monkeys. I was made.

Former---Due to the sheer numbers in your repertoire, your confusion is understandable.

HughBe--- Confusion by numbers is not something that you will every need to worry about given your great limitations. Are you up to 10 as yet?

Former---S-l-u-t.

HughBe--- much love, sluti
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75224 Jul 15, 2014
former res wrote:
I hope Joel is off somewhere losing his cherry.(With protection of course..no little Joels needed..as Mr. Bean pointed out...)
My understanding is that papa Frijoles had plucked his "cherry' and that you wanted the experience of going there.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75225 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Finally I want you to note that Jesus, the Christ, did NOT condone the illicit sex and this would be His position for both straight sex and homosexual sex.
Exactly. One can accept gay people as a part of the neighborhood and support their struggle for equal rights (jobs, housing, etc.) and not get into their sexual preferences.

You, however, want to get into their sexual preferences. You want to ostracize them to the point that you will allege that their supporters also engage in these sexual preferences whether they do or not. You do that in hopes that their supporters will not be as vocal in their support of equal rights for their neighbors. Less supporters means that you can further succeed in discriminating against your neighbors.

Rabbi Jesus would not do that.

Location hidden

#75226 Jul 15, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, BIOLOGY is of no value and the TRUE value of Jesus lies in His essence and not in the flesh. Having said this, you are closer to Jesus in His excretion than I am and shall ever be.
Jesus said a few important things regarding ethical behavior (straight from the Torah of course). Its really sad that you dont recognize or aspire to follow them.

to begin with: Love you neighbor as yourself (i.e. dont hate - and dont post hate)

Location hidden

#75227 Jul 15, 2014
former res wrote:
Once the elderly couldn't pull their own weight and became a burden, the Eskimos used to put them out to sea on an ice float.
The Polar Bears did the rest.
Was that wrong?
Old people only want to talk about their aches and pains and doctor appointments. And their last meal at the buffet. Plus they repeat themselves and move very slowly.
ouch!

BTW Senator Blumenthal was on NPR this morning asking Hobby Lobby in CT to follow state law (which he believes fills in where the ACCA leaves off). Have you ever been in a Hobby Lobby?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75228 Jul 15, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. One can accept gay people as a part of the neighborhood and support their struggle for equal rights (jobs, housing, etc.) and not get into their sexual preferences.
You, however, want to get into their sexual preferences. You want to ostracize them to the point that you will allege that their supporters also engage in these sexual preferences whether they do or not. You do that in hopes that their supporters will not be as vocal in their support of equal rights for their neighbors. Less supporters means that you can further succeed in discriminating against your neighbors.
Rabbi Jesus would not do that.
I shall ignore your typical lies and make a few comments.

1)It seems that over there things are different from here. Here people have the right to jobs, housing etc regardless of their sexual appetite. I have NEVER debated such rights which are RIGHTS for ALL people.

2) My position is that GAY people like YOU have NO RIGHT to break the laws of any country and if they do they should be IMPRISONED.

What you need to do is to lobby but not to FLOUT the law as is the manner of your community. Paedophiles cannot flout the law and get away with it so why are gays able to do so?

3) You and your kind need to stop telling lies on others.

4) Even if your sexual practices become legal in the ENTIRE world, I want you and your kind to know and understand that it shall always be an ABOMINATION in the eyes of your Maker but not so for your god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min OzRitz 53,490
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Lord Bruce 1,234,124
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 min State the Obvious 309,933
News Police say Conn. pastor's shooting may be linke... 58 min Reverend Alan 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 70,035
News Protesters Fight Deportation of Army Veteran Fr... 20 hr Mag 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Bam 19,928
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]