Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74278 Jun 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Preparations for my birthday party on June 12 are well underway. The celebrations will be held on the lush lawns of an exclusive clubhouse in South Mumbai. The estate has a beautiful villa, an extensive lawn, a rolling golf course and a swimming pool that're pretty well screened by a thick tier of trees planted along the boundaries so that most of the happenings in the elite environs behind the green cover are not visible to the lay public from a side street that runs outside. It's an oasis of exclusivity and peace. I am excited. Today is June 10. Just one more day before my birthday.
What happened to "Simple living, high thinking."

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74279 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles---Why do you care about what people do with their genitalia, but on the other hand, you dont care whether or not you perform a wave offering?
HUghBe--- BS noted.
Frijoles---Why do you pick and choose?
HughBe--- It is because I follow BAD company. Recall YOUR words, "I always has stated that I PICK and CHOOSE my commandments."
Frijoles---Why are you obsessed with sex, but not with worship?
HughBe--- WE were talking about worship and YOU switched to sex and in particular HOMOSEXUALITY.
Frijoles---Something is very wrong here
HUghBe--- Correct. You are irrational and hypocritical. See above for examples.
Hypocrite

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74280 Jun 9, 2014
TRUTH LOVER

To be a Truth Lover means to have that 24/7 burning aspiration in the heart center where the psychic is stationed of wanting to know first-hand the Truth from its supreme source down to matter through all the intervening planes and to walk in tune with the universal laws that uphold being and becoming.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74281 Jun 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
TRUTH LOVER
To be a Truth Lover means to have that 24/7 burning aspiration in the heart center where the psychic is stationed of wanting to know first-hand the Truth from its supreme source down to matter through all the intervening planes and to walk in tune with the universal laws that uphold being and becoming.
Could you discuss with us again about truth on tax returns.

Location hidden

#74282 Jun 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles---Why do you care about what people do with their genitalia, but on the other hand, you dont care whether or not you perform a wave offering?
HUghBe--- BS noted.
Frijoles---Why do you pick and choose?
HughBe--- It is because I follow BAD company. Recall YOUR words, "I always has stated that I PICK and CHOOSE my commandments."
Frijoles---Why are you obsessed with sex, but not with worship?
HughBe--- WE were talking about worship and YOU switched to sex and in particular HOMOSEXUALITY.
Frijoles---Something is very wrong here
HUghBe--- Correct. You are irrational and hypocritical. See above for examples.
Permit me to share a little English with you.

hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

----------
Gee, sound like anyone we know?

Location hidden

#74283 Jun 10, 2014
Tax returns are abnormally high where taxing the rich is concerned and intended to fleece them of their riches and besides a substantial amount of revenue earned by the government through tax returns is wasted on wars, false flags, donations to rogue states, subsidizing the lazy people in society, bailing out crooked central bankers and in other unproductive schemes.

Location hidden

#74284 Jun 10, 2014
IS GIVING TO THE POOR AN ACT OF PIETY?

1) A well ordered society should have no beggars.

2) If the people heed the advice of the wise and seek to maximize their efficiency, minimize waste, refrain from damaging inbred marital unions, reduce population by procreating less and adopt sustainable practices the number of poor is bound to come down by a huge percentage.

3) It is not one's moral duty to fund the poor since each one's destiny is shaped by his own karma and by the decisions he makes in life.

4) Sensible inputs that serve to help deserving people walk upright are welcome but habitually giving away money/material resources out of sentimental weakness or egoism to lazy persons and to self-made beggars is a waste and will only perpetuate the vicious cycle of poverty.

5) On the one hand, where giving dole is concerned, do as you please but if you give to the poor it does not generate positive karma because charity is rarely disinterested and usually it promotes laziness on the part of the receivers of the help and in the process it does not provide the solution to dissolving poverty and on the other hand if one does not give to the poor it does not generate negative karma provided one decides not to be a part of the blind philanthropic mechanism of supporting inefficiency, laziness and the vicious cycle of poverty.

6) Giving away to the poor is not gonna eradicate the root causes of poverty and we see this fact personified in the growing number of poor everywhere in the world despite colossal amounts of money being given away in charity.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#74285 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
TRUTH LOVER
The psychic is stationed in the heart center? LOL

Leaving aside your personal definition of truth-lover...

A truth lover shouldn't lie on a daily basis as you do.

Calling yourself a truth-lover is like calling the sun, moon.

Utterly wrong!

Location hidden

#74286 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Tax returns are abnormally high where taxing the rich is concerned and intended to fleece them of their riches and besides a substantial amount of revenue earned by the government through tax returns is wasted on wars, false flags, donations to rogue states, subsidizing the lazy people in society, bailing out crooked central bankers and in other unproductive schemes.
So you dont believe in following the law?

How ethical and virtuous.

Sounds like your national system is a mess anyhow. Not that you really have any money to shield, since you are a poser.

Location hidden

#74287 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
IS GIVING TO THE POOR AN ACT OF PIETY?
1) A well ordered society should have no beggars.
2) If the people heed the advice of the wise and seek to maximize their efficiency, minimize waste, refrain from damaging inbred marital unions, reduce population by procreating less and adopt sustainable practices the number of poor is bound to come down by a huge percentage.
3) It is not one's moral duty to fund the poor since each one's destiny is shaped by his own karma and by the decisions he makes in life.
4) Sensible inputs that serve to help deserving people walk upright are welcome but habitually giving away money/material resources out of sentimental weakness or egoism to lazy persons and to self-made beggars is a waste and will only perpetuate the vicious cycle of poverty.
5) On the one hand, where giving dole is concerned, do as you please but if you give to the poor it does not generate positive karma because charity is rarely disinterested and usually it promotes laziness on the part of the receivers of the help and in the process it does not provide the solution to dissolving poverty and on the other hand if one does not give to the poor it does not generate negative karma provided one decides not to be a part of the blind philanthropic mechanism of supporting inefficiency, laziness and the vicious cycle of poverty.
6) Giving away to the poor is not gonna eradicate the root causes of poverty and we see this fact personified in the growing number of poor everywhere in the world despite colossal amounts of money being given away in charity.
Strike compassionate from your list of virtues as well

not very impressed

must go, time for yoga.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74288 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
So much got being a Truth Lover.

Location hidden

#74289 Jun 10, 2014
The law is an as-s.

Location hidden

#74290 Jun 10, 2014
ONLY THE SEER CAN BE TRULY COMPASSIONATE

1) Compassion should not be confused with weak sentimentality which passes off as compassion.

2) Only a person with sufficient direct experience of the actual play of the gross and subtle forces that is based on the cosmic causation as manifested through external nature and individual being can know how to correctly react in any given circumstance by perceiving what exactly needs to be done as of then.

3) Such a person, the seer, would know the true state of evolution of consciousness of the individuals he meets and he would know how best to help the concerned person without breaking any of the critical causal laws that if violated would bring more misery than illumination in the life of the person.

Location hidden

#74291 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
The law is an as-s.
No one likes a grouch

Location hidden

#74292 Jun 10, 2014
To know the Truth means to know by identity of the subject with the object the Reality behind the names and forms that constitute its multiple manifestations.

Location hidden

#74293 Jun 10, 2014
TRUE KNOWLEDGE & FALSEHOOD

1) The first glimmer of the unified state that's free of division, contradictions and the play of the opposites commences from the supramental plane which is also called the plane of the truth-consciousness.

2) In the unified state of the supramental consciousness with its intrinsic energy field that rises beyond all dualisms, the true state of an object in its essence can be known.

3) Below the supermind, the dualism or the symmetry-break from the unified state gradually increases and ends in falsehood as the consciousness with its innate energy wave condenses into matter (concentrated energy).

4) Science is a study of surface phenomenon based on the falsehood of appearances.

5) What appears true to the superficial mind of the scientist on the plane of gross matter conceals a greater reality that keeps increasing in intensity as one scales the cosmic hierarchy and if the awakened psychic can merge with say even the higher mind plane it sees that what science considers a fact is a mere surface effect of deeper causes that lie far beyond the reach of science. For example, the ignorant man of science will, using mathematical models and deductive experimental results, tell you that a proton is positively charged and is thought to be extremely stable for many cycles and that it is thus a building block of matter. OTOH, the yogi takes a look at the energy field or merges with it and sees that the various particles and waves that science studies are simply surface effects or superficial formations of condensed subtler states of energy and that the frequency of vibration of the energy field that manifests as the proton has its origin on higher frequency planes like the subtle physical or the vital and that by an act of self-manifestation the particular line of energy with its concomitant consciousness has been reduced in rate of vibration thus making it correspond to the well-known frequencies of energy/matter that science studies and manipulates. Similarly, the seer will trace the origin of the functioning of an organ or the emergence of a disease condition of body, emotion or mind to its subtle cause which is usually found in such cases on the physico-vital plane (that has its specific frequency of vibration) that permeates the being.

Location hidden

#74294 Jun 10, 2014
Ya Ma. ha ha ha ha
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74295 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Ya Ma. ha ha ha ha
See I told you, Hugh. He is crying out for attention and companionship. Please consider being his pocket monkey and end his plight.

Location hidden

#74296 Jun 10, 2014
LET THE POOR DIE

1) I often give away a lot of money to the needy out of sentimental weakness. But, my inner mind usually says - "Let the poor suffer and die of hunger. Don't care. Each one is the architect of his/her own destiny. One should walk upright with minimal inputs from others. This is called being a responsible person who walks as far as it is possible in tune with the laws that support growth. Becoming a burden on others is not cool."

2) In a way, I am quite cruel - if once I turn away from a person, I will never respond to him even if he pleads with me to save him. However, I am pretty tolerant and give a person dozens of chances before I break ties with him. Usually, those who I walk away from suffer all the more more after I part ways with them even if they happen to be wealthy.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74297 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
LET THE POOR DIE
1) I often give away a lot of money to the needy out of sentimental weakness. But, my inner mind usually says - "Let the poor suffer and die of hunger. Don't care. Each one is the architect of his/her own destiny. One should walk upright with minimal inputs from others. This is called being a responsible person who walks as far as it is possible in tune with the laws that support growth. Becoming a burden on others is not cool."
2) In a way, I am quite cruel - if once I turn away from a person, I will never respond to him even if he pleads with me to save him. However, I am pretty tolerant and give a person dozens of chances before I break ties with him. Usually, those who I walk away from suffer all the more more after I part ways with them even if they happen to be wealthy.
``I wish to be left alone,'' said Scrooge.``Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don't make merry myself at Christmas and I can't afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned: they cost enough: and those who are badly off must go there.''

``Many can't go there; and many would rather die.''

``If they would rather die,'' said Scrooge,``they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min fetch almighty 1,115,670
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min mjjcpa 47,080
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 46 min King Kong 19,289
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 1 hr brandy 808
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,566
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr STO 305,851
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) 18 hr Anthony Wall 126
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]