Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74298 Jun 10, 2014
I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey but I am also certain that he is not pocket sized.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74299 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL wrote:
I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey......
Hateful racial slur.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74300 Jun 10, 2014
Shut your mouth and go away.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74301 Jun 10, 2014
Dont be a scrooge

Location hidden

#74302 Jun 10, 2014
Shameless man.

Location hidden

#74303 Jun 10, 2014
HARD TASK MASTER

Where money is concerned, I am very particular about the finest details in account keeping and will not spare anyone cheating me or misplacing the smallest amount.

I want persons to be alert, level-headed and responsible when handling money or material objects.

If a servant breaks an expensive vase or an exquisite crystal piece or if she stains the rare carpets, I overlook it if it is a genuine accident but give the maid a polite talk about being alert and avoiding negligence at all costs.

To me, negligence is the worst form of ill-will.

If the incident is due to deliberate rashness then all hell may break lose as it has happened on a few occasions in the past and in a cold voice I ask the servant to leave the apartment immediately and not to show up for work until I call her back. If any of the costly cars are damaged due to rash driving, the driver may lose his job. If it is a genuine accident, then it's ok. Another thing I can't tolerate is absenteeism - if a servant wishes to take an extra day or 2 off due to family ceremonies or illness aside from the usual 4 holidays per month that they are entitled to, I don't mind since there are other servants to do the work for me and besides I understand that they too at times feel the need to relax with family and get away from the monotony of work but if the staying away from work is due to shirking of responsibility then I am very firm and do not tolerate such lax behavior and issue a stern warning to the person concerned.

I treat my servants very well and pay them much more than the current market rates in elite South Mumbai households and always make it a point to gift them with high quality clothes and substantial cash bonuses. I have taught them how to handle things in and around the house, in what tone to speak, how to walk/sit with poise or without slouching, how to maintain presence of mind, how to present a dignified appearance, how to make surveys and maintain domestic stocks, how to clean, how to dress neatly, how to maintain personal hygiene, how to serve/arrange/store/inquire and so on.

I want everything to be in its proper place and don't like clutter or dumping things in haphazard fashion or loud talk and moreover I can't stand lack of hygiene - if any of the servants touch their nose or hair in my presence I ask them to wash their hands and then come before me and when they enter the kitchen they have to wear hairnets to avoid lose hair from falling. The floors of the entire apartment are cleaned twice a day and linen is changed daily or sometimes twice a day.

I am a stickler for perfectionism and remember all my student days when I worked my ass off and never ever took my studies lightly.

When it comes to charity, I give away a lot but when it comes to work/professionalism, I am a very hard task master and set extremely high standards for myself and for those I deal with or for those who work for me. I don't tolerate shoddiness or tardiness or negligence.
Beaks

London, KY

#74304 Jun 10, 2014
In September of 2007, I was at Walmart using the pay phone, I noticed this piece of paper folded up, I got it, unfolded it, guess what it said, "D**n the Holy Spirit God!!!". You fill in ** with am!. That's bad ain't it?.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74305 Jun 10, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Hateful racial slur.
Joel---I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey......

Eric---Hateful racial slur.

Hugh---- I agree that Joel's comment is a racial comment. However, I do not feel HATE in it. His comment is no worse than your recent Negro remark that Maat had to rebuke you for and the truth is your feathers were ruffled when you made it.

Keep in mind that you and Joel are racially the same meaning of the same seed.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74306 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL wrote:
I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey but I am also certain that he is not pocket sized.
Indeed, I am not "pocket size". I know that when you grow up you want to be just like me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74307 Jun 10, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Yes
3. Ultimately to ones who need the offering--exactly where G-d intended. The offerings were meant for sustenance.
1. Outstanding------Find the ORIGINAL question.

2 Good for you.

3. I believe that my question was SPECIFIC and so do give it another try. Who do you take the offering to, a rabbi or a priest?

4. Do NOT speak for God as you have NOT been authorized to do so.

5. Tell me God's DECLARED use of the wave offering. Who did God SPECIFY should benefit from it? The wave offering was sustenance for WHO? Are your masters i.e. rabbis the intended beneficiaries of the wave offering?

6. Support using quotes from Tanakh.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74308 Jun 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey......
Eric---Hateful racial slur.
Hugh---- I agree that Joel's comment is a racial comment. However, I do not feel HATE in it. His comment is no worse than your recent N----o remark that Maat had to rebuke you for and the truth is your feathers were ruffled when you made it.
Keep in mind that you and Joel are racially the same meaning of the same seed.
I made no racial remark. I made remarks comparing two minorities in the world population--both representing 10%. I said that neither was abnormal; just a minority.

Maat took exception to any idea of race, which is her prerogative. Her position was that we are all of "African Decent." Her position is not backed by science.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74309 Jun 10, 2014
Eric---What homosexuality reference?

HughBe--- Please explain your words below in the given CONTEXT i.e. I am indirectly called a monkey and if Joel puts me into his pocket I shall take care of his needs. Tell me how I would do that?
Is it by EATING his nuts?

Joel----Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here.

Eric--Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.

Hugh--- Clever, are we? The monkey and the homosexuality references are not lost on this higher evolved being.

----------

Joel---The poor creature is seeking companionship. That is his need. You haven't noted that Joel is an extremely lonely person who craves companionship.
Where is your mind?

HughBe--- We ALL need companionship and if he is seeking it it shows that he is not LAZY.
My mind is where it ought to be. The real question is, how is the state of yours? I ask because I am concern.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74310 Jun 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
How many guys have you sucked, homo?
Try BIG Hugh for a change.
Interesting question, given that he is a rabbi.

He can stick to little dickie, Frijoles.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74311 Jun 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite
1. HughBe----I believe that even a moron knows that you are an hypocrite.

2---Frijoles---Why do you pick and choose?

3---HughBe--- It is because I follow BAD company. Recall YOUR words, "I always has stated that I PICK and CHOOSE my commandments."

Indeed, you are a MODEL hypocrite, Frijoles. Any semi-literate person who compares your words in #2 and #3 sees that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74312 Jun 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Permit me to share a little English with you.
hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
----------
Gee, sound like anyone we know?
I have no interest in learning American English. So, I am like you. Both of us don't want to learn English for me it is American and for you it is British.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74313 Jun 10, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I made no racial remark. I made remarks comparing two minorities in the world population--both representing 10%. I said that neither was abnormal; just a minority.
Maat took exception to any idea of race, which is her prerogative. Her position was that we are all of "African Decent." Her position is not backed by science.
You made RACIAL remarks and was REBUKED by Maat.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74314 Jun 10, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I made no racial remark. I made remarks comparing two minorities in the world population--both representing 10%. I said that neither was abnormal; just a minority.
HughBe---- Your comment was RACIAL and INAPPROPRIATE. So, regardless of how you want to justify it, it remains just that RACIAL and HATEFUL.

Ms. Maat's response was correct and befits an INTELLIGENT and a DECENT human being who is not filled with HATE.
----------

Eric---10% of the world population is gay. 10% of the world population is of a race that officially begins with an "n" but the best that can be posted on Topix is "of African descent". Both are minorities.

Maat----What a WEIRD statement: FINDING race and the n-word (whatever that means for you in implications) given that the entire human 'race''* is of African descent.
*Unless you have some Aldebarans in your backyard we have no other 'race'.

Post 74177 page 3361
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74315 Jun 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Eric---What homosexuality reference?
HughBe--- Please explain your words below in the given CONTEXT i.e. I am indirectly called a monkey and if Joel puts me into his pocket I shall take care of his needs. Tell me how I would do that?
Is it by EATING his nuts?
Joel----Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here.
Eric--Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.
Hugh--- Clever, are we? The monkey and the homosexuality references are not lost on this higher evolved being.
----------
Joel---The poor creature is seeking companionship. That is his need. You haven't noted that Joel is an extremely lonely person who craves companionship.
Where is your mind?
HughBe--- We ALL need companionship and if he is seeking it it shows that he is not LAZY.
My mind is where it ought to be. The real question is, how is the state of yours? I ask because I am concern.
What don't you understand? Joel lives on this media. He places long cut and paste posts to no one. He will call out to you and Frijoles for company when he is really lonesome. He wants the monkey because (1) it's a status symbol and Joel is into status and (2) it would give him a companion. He lives by himself. His only form of companionship is to go to expensive restaurants with "friends" who are only using him as an expensive meal ticket.

If you would live with him "in his pocket" he would have what he needs--a companion. You would meet his need for a companion. He would not have to search out for you or anyone else on topix. You would always be with him to meet his needs.

Get it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74316 Jun 10, 2014
Bye homo......
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74317 Jun 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting question, given that he is a rabbi.
Thank you for the compliment. They called on of our finest, Jesus, a rabbi too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min pencils and crayons 1,263,742
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Gas Woman 70,145
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mexico 54,319
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr feces for jesus 310,344
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) 19 hr Joan 12
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) Fri psuzanne790 47
MK hot handbag cheap MK wallets Watch on iluxsh... Jul 30 Dicy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages