Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71278 Apr 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Attribution: Apu

Thank you, come again.
Welcome.

Tell me something about your fears, if any.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71279 Apr 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome.
Tell me something about your fears, if any.
Creepy Indians who keep asking me to "come on the internet" and "come again."

Location hidden

#71280 Apr 10, 2014
UNCLE FORMER,

Have I told you that I have very strong memories of certain aspects of my past incarnations with the accompanying sounds, smells, personalities and sights coming at times into my consciousness?

I have been getting mystical experiences of various kinds while in the waking consciousness since age 4 or so.

Often I get a vision of a future event of myself or of someone close to me and after sometime the vision fulfills itself in exact detail.

I had a detailed vision of the death of my Dad 2 years before he died and in it I saw all the minute details including the cause of his death, the hospital he'd be admitted to, the behavior I would display, the reaction of my mom and sister and so on.

And, interestingly, 24 hours before he could die, I saw a force formation of death hovering over him and so I told him that he would die tomorrow.

He died within 18 hours of my warning and in the same manner that I had seen in the vision 2 years prior to his demise.

Well, anyway.

Location hidden

#71281 Apr 10, 2014
I can come out of my body at will. The yogic experiences come on me spontaneously these days without me making any effort to get into an inner state and so on.

Location hidden

#71282 Apr 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Creepy Indians who keep asking me to "come on the internet" and "come again."
Sexual innuendo? LOL.

Location hidden

#71283 Apr 10, 2014
I am feeling sad thinking of those days.

Location hidden

#71284 Apr 10, 2014
OBE & DEATH

OBE and death follow the same pattern - a sudden rush of energy in the upward direction to the top of the head, a fuzzy consciousness during the ascent, a friction felt when the energy exits the body from the top of the head region, a sudden clarity of consciousness in the discarnate state and a relaxation of the tension of the energy field once it gets outside the body.

Location hidden

#71285 Apr 10, 2014
To overcome the fear of death, master the OBE process if one has the inner capacity to execute a willed OBE with practice and so when death comes the process of coming out of the body will be familiar, free of fear and tension-free.

Location hidden

#71286 Apr 10, 2014
If I happen to survive the life-threatening ordeals of the present, I shall live till the age of 79.

Location hidden

#71287 Apr 10, 2014
Supramentalization is beyond my capacity.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71288 Apr 10, 2014
Israel Launches Spy Satellite into Space

Israel launched the Ofek 10 spy satellite into orbit on Wednesday. The satellite has advanced day and night photography capabilities and will work in all weather conditions, the Defense Ministry said.

Ofek 10 is the seventh Israeli satellite currently in orbit.

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Israel-launches-...

Location hidden

#71289 Apr 10, 2014
India has launched Israeli spy satellites from Indian soil a few years ago but there were mass protests from the Muslims and Communists back here. .

Location hidden

#71290 Apr 10, 2014
India's Mars Space probe will reach Mars in a year or so after a perfect launch some months ago making India the 3rd nation in the world, if I remember correctly, after the US and Russia to have space capabilities of launching a probe to Mars. Perhaps, the ESA has successfully launched a space probe to Mars.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71291 Apr 10, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let's see your evidences, then.
<quoted text>
Your encounter with god is a personal experience and may be subjective and doesn't prove anything.
<quoted text>
You can't prove they come from your lovely god. Can you?
<quoted text>
Some causes for increment of cancer diseases are growth of smokers, and being too much in contact with certain chemical substances for example.
<quoted text>
Then prove god exists.
<quoted text>
A DNA test may prove you have an earthly father.
<quoted text>
I haven't found on Torot that I spoke with Adam through the internet. Show me chapter and verse.
<quoted text>
Anyone can say that god or an angel came to talk with them. You want to be listened then prove it.
<quoted text>
If I bomb a country with nuclear weapons, it's not god it's me who wanted to do that.
rabbee: you have a lot of excuses, not verifiable in scripture. what i say can be, verified by TheTorah. i have made no claims, that are not revealed in TheTorah. my encounter with G-D, WHO came to tell me about the woman chaooah is verifiable in scripture also.

you may refuse to comprehend, that when G-D commands anyone to do anything, your going to do it. whether you recognize, it is from G-D or not. G-D is in charge, of all the physical aspects here in TheTorah Happening. this world physically does, as G-D commands.

and according to scripture all, pestilence, plague, and famine are commanded to happen by G-D. do you even understand, what pestilence, plague, and famine means?

and nobody can use, nuclear weapons without it being commanded by G-D. you cannot even take one life, unless it is commanded by G-D. and because all hell and death, is commanded to happen by G-D. there is no such thing, as even the delusion of an automobile accident.

medical science myths, are merely demonic excuses to avoid seeing your G-Dlessness. and lying in every way not true to TheG-D, WHO is giving this story is extremely dangerous. resulting in all hell and death, on this planet here in The Living Scripture from G-D.

and it does not take a genius, to look around and see that G-D is doing exactly as promised to this whole world of their enemies. even the return of the alleged as jews to Yesrael, even though they have done nothing to deserve this. and are still getting hell from G-D, for being untrue to G-D here in The Given Story.

and dna tests, can only prove that i have lots and lots of grandchildren. who you could errantly claim, are all my fathers.

and you can denounce that TheG-D of Only TheTorah, only claimed to be giving TheTorah. just like all the other times before, to the world always making the same mental free will mistakes. the same errant thinking, that has kept us all out of GanEden is not ever going to get us into GanEden. you are too biased in sedated normalcy, in acceptance in collateral damage that does not, or did not have to be.

Denver, CO

#71292 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The marbles are all yours and they are in your head.
rabbee: and they, are all with G-D too. meanwhile you are, shooting with delusional blanks. you have already admitted you hate G-D, who does not support your selfish arrogance. this world is not happening, in any way that you delusion. it is all happening exactly as G-D, Only Promise here in TheTorah.

Denver, CO

#71293 Apr 10, 2014
no single country, religion, even united nations or any leader, is in charge of this world today. because this world, is not happening the way they say. even putin is finding out, it's not going as well as he wants. and that he is hurting russia, worse than anyone else. as he is about to discover, his best laid plan is screwed. just like obama, is destroying this nation. before this is over without repent, we are all liable to be third world nations.

Denver, CO

#71294 Apr 10, 2014
yes G-D can command, that the devil makes you do it. and you are all, helpless to prevent it.

Location hidden

#71295 Apr 10, 2014
My sweet mother DID NOT FORGIVE my father till the end when she passed away a few years after the death of my dad for the shabby manner he treated her and for the multiple extra-marital affairs he brazenly indulged in without shame and without remorse. I too will never forgive him for the terrible way he treated my mother and for the way he would beat her when she would voice her protests against his lovers. He destroyed my mother. I can't forgive such a man. I miss my mother. She was the only one who truly cared for me and was so proud of all my outstanding academic successes.

Location hidden

#71296 Apr 10, 2014
I will always miss my sweet mother. I am thinking of her with great fondness.

Location hidden

#71297 Apr 10, 2014
My mother must be rolling in her grave looking at the terrible plight of her orphan son who stands on the verge of plunging into the abyss...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Mothra 54,631
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,279,026
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min Ramos Talking 20,112
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min TRD 70,163
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 13 hr wallE 292
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 hr cpeter1313 310,236
tennis 🎾 for kids Thu Tats 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages