Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
64,441 - 64,460 of 68,434 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
He's clearly compensating for his tiny erections. And his thick accent.
"Excuse me, please."
"Thank you, come again."
LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all moot because unlike us Americans, neither the Brits nor the Indians have any clue how to speak English anyhow.
:)
You'd think they would have learned to speak Amer'cun by now.:-)
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this- the only metro area more expensive than our county is San Francisco.
http://blog.ctnews.com/propertyrounds/2014/04...
Million dollar homes make up less than 2 percent of the market in 44 of the nation’s 100 largest metropolitan areas, according to a new analysis released last month by Trulia. But here in Fairfield County, Connecticut, the rate is 15 times higher, making the area one of Trulia’s top million-dollar metros in the area.
In total, 29.7 percent of Fairfield County listings on the real estate website are priced at or above $1 million, the analysis states.
Our house would be 4 times the value (at least) in G'ch. Maybe 5 times.

A million dollar house in G'ch is not a special house at all. You need to go more a like 1 1/2 for an average-looking house. My friends mom just sold her house in Riverside - nothing special - an immediate tear-down. 1.6 + million (but great location near Riverside School)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

TO JOEL

The NYTIMES' article that speaks about Ambani, at one point spend a few words about you or the character you portray yourself, here.

I'll report what it says:

"For generations, Altamount was a favored address for India’s Anglicized elite, a group British imperialists groomed in their own image. To a 19th-century British official, Thomas Babington Macaulay, they were “interpreters between us and the millions whom we govern; a class of persons, Indian in blood and color, but English in taste, in opinions, in morals and in intellect.”

As time went on, the elites were steeped in British culture, spoke with Oxbridge accents, pooh-poohed Bollywood films and danced only to British and American music. They dismissed those who spoke Indian languages at home as “vernies,” short for “vernaculars.”

Then, in the 1990s, Bombay changed its name to Mumbai, and Altamount was renamed S. K. Barodawalla Marg. Neither name has stuck with everyone, but the changes were part of an emerging movement to purge India of its colonial legacy.

Such changes accompanied the rise to power of a new class of Indians who want to live and work and raise their children in India, who are tethered to Indian values, food and popular culture and who are unapologetic about their indigenous tastes. The Ambanis are this class’s first family.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

HUGH,

Leave your boyfriend for now and come online....

I want to ask you a few questions on your sex life.

(grins)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Perhaps you'd like to re-phrase that? or not
LOL.

As a former bus driver and an ex-nurse and a current real estate middle man, how would you rephrase that line?

(:

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: are you claiming to know the tomorrow, better than G-D? or can you not see they are sleeping, on their bed of silver pins and golden needles now? are you falsely claiming, Yesrael is enjoying peace today??? are you playing without, any marbles at all?
The marbles are all yours and they are in your head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH,
(grins)
These days Mumbay boy really wants to play with his stick.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
As a former bus driver and an ex-nurse and a current real estate middle man, how would you rephrase that line?
(:
I am guessing that you would like to perform a special exam on Huggy called the DRE.

And he on you. Repeatedly.

Though this would only be foreplay.

BTW, I am also a former busboy, grocery stock clerk, gas pumper, landscaper, house painter, mail clerk, newspaper delivery boy, copy editor, clinical drug trial monitor oh and a job that certainly your people can relate to (at least here in America), convenience store manager. "Thank you, come again." :))

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apu_Nahasapeemap...

We can't all be born with a silver foot in our mouths, like you.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH,
(grins)
Just a thought, but isn't it possible that the only reason you're a virgin is that in reality you're a latent homosexual who doesn't have the balls to act on who he really is?

Just a thought.

Now, I'm guessing you'll deny it.

Let's see what you say.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Oh, Joel - I forgot one of my jobs.

I used to circumcise the elephants at the local circus.

The pay was small, but the tips were large.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Though this would only be foreplay.
Ha, so you're an expert on man-on-boy foreplay. Expected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

former res wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW, I am also a former busboy, grocery stock clerk, gas pumper, landscaper, house painter, mail clerk, newspaper delivery boy, copy editor, clinical drug trial monitor oh and a job that certainly your people can relate to (at least here in America), convenience store manager.
You don't need to tell me about you jobs, since, even without you informing me about your former jobs, the stamp of a menial worker is on you.

Anyway, best of luck.

I truly wish you very well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

former res wrote:
I used to circumcise the elephants at the local circus.
Yeah, I know that you're sexually attracted to handsome young guys and to male animals.

BTW, are you turned on by young boys age 12?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

former res wrote:
The pay was small, but the tips were large.
Hi Old Man,

You've got about 10 more years (till age 65) to make a little more money than what you're making and after that you may be bed ridden or too weak to walk about without a walking stick.

BTW, if your partner kicks the bucket before you then being a childless widower who'll keep an eye on you in your old age when you may turn into an invalid or when you get seriously ill?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

HUGH,

How often in a week do you make out with that thick-lipped frump who you call your wife?

Any preferred position?

How often in a week do you jerk off?

How often in a week do you enjoy a roll in bed with your boy friend?

(smiles)
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to tell me about you jobs, since, even without you informing me about your former jobs, the stamp of a menial worker is on you.
Anyway, best of luck.
I truly wish you very well.
Ok, Apu.

Have it your way.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Old Man,
You've got about 10 more years (till age 65) to make a little more money than what you're making and after that you may be bed ridden or too weak to walk about without a walking stick.
BTW, if your partner kicks the bucket before you then being a childless widower who'll keep an eye on you in your old age when you may turn into an invalid or when you get seriously ill?
You're the one who sounds ill.

I'm doing just fine, but thanks for caring.

Who will take care of you?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
TO JOEL
The NYTIMES' article that speaks about Ambani, at one point spend a few words about you or the character you portray yourself, here.
I'll report what it says:
"For generations, Altamount was a favored address for India’s Anglicized elite, a group British imperialists groomed in their own image. To a 19th-century British official, Thomas Babington Macaulay, they were “interpreters between us and the millions whom we govern; a class of persons, Indian in blood and color, but English in taste, in opinions, in morals and in intellect.”
As time went on, the elites were steeped in British culture, spoke with Oxbridge accents, pooh-poohed Bollywood films and danced only to British and American music. They dismissed those who spoke Indian languages at home as “vernies,” short for “vernaculars.”

Then, in the 1990s, Bombay changed its name to Mumbai, and Altamount was renamed S. K. Barodawalla Marg. Neither name has stuck with everyone, but the changes were part of an emerging movement to purge India of its colonial legacy.
Such changes accompanied the rise to power of a new class of Indians who want to live and work and raise their children in India, who are tethered to Indian values, food and popular culture and who are unapologetic about their indigenous tastes. The Ambanis are this class’s first family.
So our Yoda Apu is stuck in the 80s.

Not very swanky, is he?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

CBS announces Stephen Colbert as the next host of 'The Late Show,' succeeding David Letterman.

Wow. Kind of shocked. Though I admit a bit of a man crush on Colbert.
Love that guy.

Thought Ferguson had a shot. Wouldn't be surprised if it came out they offered it to Stewart first.

Stewart says Colbert is a better fit. He's probably right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wethersfield Discussions

Search the Wethersfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Emeem 1,083,094
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min mememine69 45,869
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min Help Please doNATE 68,055
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 305,177
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) 8 hr Cassie 22
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 20 hr Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE