Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,153
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70782 Apr 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My own response follows. Whatever is in the scriptures I submit to it. How about you?
Poor Huggy can't think for himself.

He allows old men from many years to think for him.

They wrote it in a book then, and he follows their words today.
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#70783 Apr 2, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up. You win.
The US is a theocracy.
Are we finished?
I don't care what fictional characters you are talking about, has nothing to do with me. I suppose we are done if you can't come up with any facts.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#70784 Apr 2, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what fictional characters you are talking about, has nothing to do with me. I suppose we are done if you can't come up with any facts.
Are you still trolling for gay black men?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70785 Apr 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cunti---From a Xtian perspective, faith is core
HughBe---- As someone who claims to have no religious affiliation you consistently reveal otherwise by your presumptuous DISRESPECT for Christians. No Christian calls himself or herself Xtian and I think all would take offence to it but yet you persist, you blind dumb sheep.
I am glad to see that even someone at your level sees that "faith is core" to Christianity. Here is a secret, it could NOT be otherwise given that Christianity is a RELIGION, it is NOT a RACE as Indians, Caucasians or Jews.
Don't blame me for your thin skin. This matter has already been explained to you. If you still choose to take offence to it, then that's strictly on you (i.e. A defect in your ego/personality).

Location hidden

#70787 Apr 2, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cunti---From a Xtian perspective, faith is core
HughBe---- As someone who claims to have no religious affiliation you consistently reveal otherwise by your presumptuous DISRESPECT for Christians. No Christian calls himself or herself Xtian and I think all would take offence to it but yet you persist, you blind dumb sheep.
I am glad to see that even someone at your level sees that "faith is core" to Christianity. Here is a secret, it could NOT be otherwise given that Christianity is a RELIGION, it is NOT a RACE as Indians, Caucasians or Jews.
As someone who claims to have no religious affiliation you consistently reveal otherwise by your presumptuous DISRESPECT for Jews. No Jew calls himself or herself Judaite and I think all would take offence to it but yet you persist, you blind dumb sheep.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70788 Apr 2, 2014
Between Huggybear and ATF, not a great day here on the forum.

Speaking of The Forum, only our Roman friend has had anything of interest to say.

Put another "hump day" behind us!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#70789 Apr 2, 2014
I have been reading Richard Dawkins' THE GOD DELUSION and found many parts so ridiculous that I burst out laughing. Dawkins has the reasoning skills of a 12 year old kid. I have marked a few pages for discussion with friends and may post critiques of the same to debunk the juvenile fare on offer. Dawkins has basically debunked the idea of the Judeo-Christian G-d (HaShem) and the virgin birth of Jesus which can easily be done by an averagely intelligent person. Though the extra-cosmic G-d who creates from nothing and who watches over his creation like a cruel hawk are fiction, yet much of what Dawkins has to say about the nature of reality is pure nonsense.

Location hidden

#70790 Apr 2, 2014
The in-house pseudointellectual, COR, has used sentient terms like EGO and PERSONALITY DEFECT while communicating with Hugh. I wonder how crass materialists can justify the presence of ego and of personality defects when molecular mechanisms cannot account for them and if these ignorant materialistic types still insist that ego/personality are aspects of molecular mechanisms then they'll have to demonstrate how molecular forces give rise to ego and personality traits and where in the molecular mechanism or in the molecules themselves inhere these aspects (ego/personality). Of course, it cannot be done no matter how hard the pseudo-intellectual types attempt to do so. LOL.

Location hidden

#70791 Apr 2, 2014
We define ENERGY as the capacity of a system to do work. But, in terms of stuff, what is energy? We record the effects of energy in experimental setups using units like joules, ergs, cals, kcals, eV, MeV or we feel its effects as say heat, light, sound, motion, etc, but can we see energy as say I see a table or a grain of sand? Does this make energy, the so-called basal stuff of the universe, a poorly studied entity or is it something beyond the realm of mind and senses?

Location hidden

#70792 Apr 2, 2014
What is mind? What're the senses? Are mind and senses phenomena of energy or are they effects of sentience? What is sentience? How do we resolve the energy-sentience divide?

Location hidden

#70793 Apr 3, 2014
former res wrote:
Between Huggybear and ATF, not a great day here on the forum.
Speaking of The Forum, only our Roman friend has had anything of interest to say.
Put another "hump day" behind us!
You are first waking up NOW to the observation that this medium attracts, among everything else, the sociopathic insane?
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#70794 Apr 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are first waking up NOW to the observation that this medium attracts, among everything else, the sociopathic insane?
That's a great self observation, pat yourself on the back.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70795 Apr 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just observing that yesterday was a "down day."

Can't all be winners.

I worked on psych units so have met these types face to face.

And BTW, never turn your back on them.

Location hidden

#70796 Apr 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't all be winners.
I worked on psych units so have met these types face to face.
And BTW, never turn your back on them.
I would wager you have more reason to get depressed than I do. To me, these weirdos can be dismissed as illusions. To you, not so lucky.

Remember, the purpose of the miscreants is to provide fodder for amusement!

Speaking of that, do you think Huggy still hates gays?

Location hidden

#70797 Apr 3, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great self observation, pat yourself on the back.
Provide me evidence that I have a back.

Location hidden

#70798 Apr 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Spring is here (I think)- so I am in my office less - as a result I dont get to grace all of you as much with the outstanding beacon of my presence. Sorry about that.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70799 Apr 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I would wager you have more reason to get depressed than I do. To me, these weirdos can be dismissed as illusions. To you, not so lucky.
Remember, the purpose of the miscreants is to provide fodder for amusement!
Speaking of that, do you think Huggy still hates gays?
Not depressed. It just struck me that yesterday was a net loss on here.

Familiar with trolls from way back. And how "not to feed" them.

Sometime I choose to play on a limited basis. But that's on me.

I do think ATF has gotten worse, but could my own memory playing tricks on me.

Huggy follows the words of old men from many years ago and thus does not think for himself.

His people probably practiced voodoo and now then they just updated their incantations.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70800 Apr 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Spring is here (I think)- so I am in my office less - as a result I dont get to grace all of you as much with the outstanding beacon of my presence. Sorry about that.
yes, missed your rabbinical wisdom!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70801 Apr 3, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like good advice.
I remember reading or hearing somewhere that even as you go further south in Italy, things become more "intense." Makes me want to go to Sicily.
You have a good memory. I liked the Bernini statues at the Gallery.
Did you see any shows in Las Vegas? I recommend the Grand Canyon. How about the pizza in Chicago? Hotel Del Coronado? Gorgeous. We stayed there. Been everywhere you went except Denver.
Seems like a lot of tourists go to Florida - just not in the summer - too hot. Recommend an air boat ride in the Everglades. Good fun and you see a lot of wildlife, esp crocodiles.
Hmm, not really sure to have understood what do you mean by "intense".

Bernini is one of my favourite. You can see some of his works not only inside museums but also around the city in the open. For example the so called 'Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi' in Piazza Navona, Palazzo Montecitorio (seat of the Chamber of Deputies), Fontana della Barcaccia in Piazza di Spagna. The latter was done by his father and then finished by his son G.L. Bernini. What is also interesting is not just the result of his work, but the realization of it, and how he solved the problems.

Have you seen the frescoes of Michelangelo? Simply amazing

I went in Las Vegas as soon as me and my friends turn to 21. We stayed at MGM skylofts with terrace (hope the name is correct). We enjoyed Cirque du Soleil. Very artistic and fascinating, but also we went to have some fun at some gentlemen clubs, among the other things.

Haven't tasted the Chicago Pizza. Have I lost something?:)

In San Diego I was at my relative's house, so I haven't taken any hotel, but my plan b was to go to the Westgate Hotel.

Well, Denver is a little city like saying Charlotte NC, not really much to see in downtown. However due to its logistic position you can enjoy the Rocky's mountains landscape. Oh let's not forget something they care to let turists know, they got 300 days of sunshine. They have more sunny days than San Diego. There is a Casiṇ out of Denver, always in the mountain and if you love to ski, in this case it depends of how large is your wallet, you can go to some ski resort just off the so called High Mile City or if you are well off you may want to go to Aspen.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#70802 Apr 3, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend the Southwest - Arizona and New Mexico. Very different than the other places.
Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min IBdaMann 47,596
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Incognito4Ever 1,129,367
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr YTubeNews 306,362
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 3 hr RACE 5,663
More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) 8 hr malinae 278
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Fred 19,408
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct 3 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield