Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72042 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62521 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are all over the place here. You need to specialize your discourse if you want to draw coherent parallels.
See, with you being a braindead fanatic, you've got double standards.

You criticized my sincere narrative of the direct experiences of the supramental descent into my body and its visible manifestation but at the same time you have failed to ridicule the bull shit in Torah which deals with sorcery and evil.

The supramental is way beyond the tiny and warped scope of El/YHVH, the patriarchs and Tanach which can easily be proven and the kind of knowledge that I have gained due to the initial supramental experiences puts me way above all these perverts with the likes of Moshe and the other barbaric and ignorant Hebrew "prophets" being sorcerers or witches.

Well, your bias, ignorance and bigotry are silly - what else can be expected from a braindead fanatic who's addicted to barbarism and ignorance?

Anyway, carry on with your Torah nonsense - it's your life but as I said earlier you're heading for disaster.

But, then, after I keep warning you about your ruin in all walks of life, ironically, I rush to help you the minute a destructive force enters your aura which if it gets hold of your being will destroy your health, the little money-making opportunities that you have and all your relationships. I am serious.

Anyway, good luck.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#62522 Nov 13, 2013
COR - CULT OF RETARD - TYPED:

"People tend to slow down as they age as other priorities in life take over."

JOEL - That's a crude and an ill-informed generalization. There are any number of older guys who have a more active libido than many younger guys and many old men are seriously into multiple sexual affairs and view their age as no barrier to fun. It all depends on the nature and capacity of the person.

LOL.
illinois

Sikeston, MO

#62523 Nov 13, 2013
Obama care will fix you right up!!!!!

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#62524 Nov 13, 2013
Many conspiracy theories have some truth or in some cases a lot of truth to them. To dismiss a new line of thinking simply because it does not fit in with the sanitized official view is sheer stupidity and the hallmark of fools. BTW, how accurate are official claims? There's not much substance to a large number of official claims....

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#62525 Nov 13, 2013
IQ of CULT OF RETARDS (COR) = 34

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#62526 Nov 13, 2013
Now, where's Hugh?

(smiles)

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#62527 Nov 13, 2013
HUGH'S IQ = Debatable

(smiles)
ilinois

Sikeston, MO

#62528 Nov 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
IQ of CULT OF RETARDS (COR)= 34
its ok ,Obama care will fix you right up!!!!!

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#62529 Nov 13, 2013
HUGH,

Where are you, Mon?

In the men's loo trying to size up young guys?

LOL

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#62530 Nov 13, 2013
It's 3 am, here. Going to the Shamiana, the 24/7 coffee shop, in the Taj. Bye.
unut

Sikeston, MO

#62531 Nov 13, 2013
that would be your dad in the truck stop bathrooms!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#62532 Nov 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You criticized my sincere narrative of the direct experiences of the supramental descent into my body and its visible manifestation but at the same time you have failed to ridicule the bull shit in Torah which deals with sorcery and evil.
So thats what this is all about? You feel slighted?

Jeez, if you had any fragment of self respect about your own views you wouldnt bother tilting at windmills.
Voluntarist

United States

#62533 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Please share with us what you mean by "normal" behavior
(third request)
That is not even your second retarded request.

In a society of people , the norm is not to exhibit such risky sexual behavior as queers do (on average).

Queers exhibiting such behavior is disaportionately greater than straight people I.e. not normal.
Voluntarist

United States

#62534 Nov 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely a degree of irony involved in Volunteerist of all people playing the "normal card", and a bit of disengenousness as well considering that he has argued against mental illness in the past bu questioning this same concept.
But I am willing to overlook ALL of that, if he would divulge what he really meant by banning gay people from his notion of normal. I am honestly curious.
Being gay in the first place isnt normal , percent of gays is what?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62535 Nov 13, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Your extrapolation incorrectly assumes a steady rate of partner acquisition. People tend to slow down as they age as other priorities in life take over.
The Hell you say!

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#62536 Nov 13, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Your extrapolation incorrectly assumes a steady rate of partner acquisition. People tend to slow down as they age as other priorities in life take over.
rabbee: oh yeah, that is a good one, to tell to catholic priests.

Denver Colorado 80218

#62537 Nov 13, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Many conspiracy theories have some truth or in some cases a lot of truth to them. To dismiss a new line of thinking simply because it does not fit in with the sanitized official view is sheer stupidity and the hallmark of fools. BTW, how accurate are official claims? There's not much substance to a large number of official claims....
rabbee: too many conspiracy theories, are conspiring against the actual conspiracy, with their own conspiracy version not true to the real conspiracy. the untrue oral farting, is generally more damaging in misdirection of the real problem.

Location hidden

#62538 Nov 13, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay in the first place isnt normal , percent of gays is what?
A demographic argument? Thats the weakest of all possible arguments.

Location hidden

#62539 Nov 13, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not even your second retarded request.
In a society of people , the norm is not to exhibit such risky sexual behavior as queers do (on average).
Queers exhibiting such behavior is disaportionately greater than straight people I.e. not normal.
What is risky about gay sexual behavior? Are you assuming that none of it is safe sex? How can you make that assumption?

Dont give me the poppycock about 1000 of partners. That is just a plain stupid notion.

Denver Colorado 80218

#62540 Nov 13, 2013
ilinois wrote:
<quoted text>its ok ,Obama care will fix you right up!!!!!
rabbee: well the last i heard, idolatry like this only makes you sicker in the long run. you have to make people sick, to justify this kind of idolatry. idolatry always looks good, on the surface only. once the undertow starts, your lost forever. when your already in too deep, in their government idolatry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min GPS 1,535,735
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Fitus T Bluster 21,050
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr silly rabbit 314,353
News Historical 'Before Homosexuals' Closes 9-Day Ha... 21 hr Gremlin 7
News Corruption in Connecticut politics (Jun '13) Wed AIPAC mohels 13
B & D Automotive in Newington Connecticut (Apr '14) Wed Maurice Sandloff 3
B & D Auto, Inc. Newington, Connecticut Wed Maurice Sandloff 1

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages