Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
51,341 - 51,360 of 68,862 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I am not a fence sitter since I usually never speculate or indulge in foolish mental arguments like those who live in the ordinary consciousness.
sarcasm

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

The superconscient lies above the frontal consciousness and is constituted of the human equivalents of the higher mental and illumined mind ranges of consciousness that when activated connect to their universal equivalents.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

The para-superconscient region is stationed in the force fields above the head and include the intuition mind, overmental, supramental, bliss and still higher ranges of conscious energy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

There are many more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your Tanach, NT and Ramayana.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

sarcasm
(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

I'm taking a break. Bye.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

JOEL

Do you understand that this is the same BS that you have been spouting for over a year that I have been monitoring your posts? This is the same stuff that is making you sick. It was taught to you by the person who you claim is making you sick.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
I think the creature is closer to you in looks.

How is your house dog?

Have you taken it to the vet for its monthly visit/repair job?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks to Jesus. Usually after the jeesus freaks invade, all the fun is sucked out of the room.
Perhaps you are partially correct in what you have said. However, you tend to suck the "fun" out of a dark hole that under normal conditions is closed. The gaping hole that you know of is a result of misuse of the hole.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you are NOT being attacked by Satan. You are being attacked by those who believe as you. You cultist Master is of your ilk. From what you said, he is still attacking you. Don't blame the Jews. You are being attacked from within.
Eric---Don't blame the Jews.

HughBe--- Being a Jew himself, Joel should know what he is talking about.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh and Jesus are a disgrace!
(smiles)
No doubt in your mind it is a total DISGRACE for Jesus to have left His exalted state to become a man. I understand your position.

In terms of the matchless Hugh, I know that you think that I am a disgrace because I have lowered myself in order to communicate with the likes of Eric and Frijoles.

The secret is LOVE for all of God's creatures.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Don't blame the Jews.
HughBe--- Being a Jew himself, Joel should know what he is talking about.
No he isn't

And, his view is as much of your Deity as mine. So, don't be so quick to agree with him. He says the Deity is Satan. Is that correct, Hugh?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No he isn't
And, his view is as much of your Deity as mine. So, don't be so quick to agree with him. He says the Deity is Satan. Is that correct, Hugh?
Joel is a Jew in name and in BIOLOGY. Did you not understand the meaning of the words genetically a Jew when he applied it to himself?

NOTHING can change his biology even if he believes that God is Satan or that his forefathers were delivered by a golden calf which they made.

God is NOT Satan and to call Him Satan shall NOT make Him Satan.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Flocers, don't take my words personally. They are jabs for fun.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

G-d is NOT Satan and to call Him Satan shall NOT make Him Satan.
Then why are you defending him when he calls G-d Satan?

"HughBe--- Being a Jew himself, Joel should know what he is talking about."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you defending him when he calls G-d Satan?
"HughBe--- Being a Jew himself, Joel should know what he is talking about."
Eric, I only wanted to highlight the fact that he is a Jew. I did not know that he was saying such nonsense. The boy,Joel, is a Flocking IDIOT, forgive him.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric, I only wanted to highlight the fact that he is a Jew. I did not know that he was saying such nonsense. The boy,Joel, is a Flocking IDIOT, forgive him.
This is but another example of YOUR PROBLEM. You classify people by their biology instead of their beliefs. YOU have egg on your face because you based your response on biology and not what Joel said--which was contrary to your own beliefs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
This is but another example of YOUR PROBLEM. You classify people by their biology instead of their beliefs. YOU have egg on your face because you based your response on biology and not what Joel said--which was contrary to your own beliefs.
Your problem is your FAILURE to understand that during the lifetime of any person his or her beliefs will change many times. However his or her BIOLOGY NEVER changes, it is CONSTANT.

Tell me Eric, was the COVENANT to the land of Israel made to Abraham and Israel based on BELIEFS or was it based on BIOLOGY or SEED of ABRAHAM?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Hugh,

I want you tonight.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Hugh,

When you meet, I'd like to taste your "flesh" and "blood" which I guess would be tastier than that of the slain imposter - your lord. Don't wear too the many clothes because I'll take them off the minute we meet and then we get down to brass tacks when you go down on your knees.

(grins)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search