Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52930 May 21, 2013
GAY INSTINCTS:

1) Homosexuality is not the outcome of demon-possession, warped thinking or abnormal genes.

2) Homosexuality is common to thousands of species - I can't imagine warped thinking leading to homosexuality in say a fly or a rat.

3) These lower species have a rudimentary mind and rely mostly on vital instincts backed with a semblance of mentality. So, naturally, warped thinking being the cause of homosexuality in the lower species can be ruled out.

3) Gay instincts is simply a mode of sexuality.

4) As far as gay relationships being unproductive in terms of their lack of capacity to procreate, well, prior to IVF and cloning coming to the rescue of infertile and gay couples desirous of having babies, a man could easily introduce his masturbated semen via a hollow pipe into a woman's vagina which could possibly lead to pregnancy. The Times of India reported such an instance a week or so ago of a British mother injecting her 14 year old daughter with borrowed semen that resulted in the teen getting pregnant.

PS: Anal sex between man-man or man-woman can unsettle the spinal nerve currents leading to the brain centers.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52931 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Who are YOU to label something as barbaric?
Why, does one need the permission of a rabbi to make such a pronouncement?

Anyone is free to label a cult or practice barbaric after study.

Where Judaism is concerned its sky-high barbarism, as seen in its teachings and practices, is visible even to a cursory reader.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52932 May 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has a color , the answer is no.
Figures.

Third time:

Do you avail yourself of some of the services I listed?

(You must be ashamed to say just how many services you do utilize but don't think you should have to pay for - correct?

And you never told me why you pay your taxes? Pragmatism?)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52934 May 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, does one need the permission of a rabbi to make such a pronouncement?
Anyone is free to label a cult or practice barbaric after study.
Where Judaism is concerned its sky-high barbarism, as seen in its teachings and practices, is visible even to a cursory reader.
I have not been impressed with your "study" of Judaism, to put it charitably.

Who said anything about Rabbis? Are you joining Hughbe strangely bizarre and utterly creepy Jihad against Rabbis? If so, what are your motivations? I am sure you dont want save my soul.
Voluntarist

United States

#52935 May 21, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures.
Third time:
Do you avail yourself of some of the services I listed?
(You must be ashamed to say just how many services you do utilize but don't think you should have to pay for - correct?
And you never told me why you pay your taxes? Pragmatism?)
I pay gas tax through the purchase of gasoline, the others you listed are either not necessary or wouldn't apply to me.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52936 May 21, 2013
Sorry Hughbe

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/21/you_are_less_...

You are less beautiful than you think
Dove's viral video gets it wrong: Psychological research says we're not as attractive as we'd like to believe
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52937 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Sorry Hughbe
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/21/you_are_less_...
You are less beautiful than you think
Dove's viral video gets it wrong: Psychological research says we're not as attractive as we'd like to believe
Poor Huggy.

I had a feeling this might be the case.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52938 May 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay gas tax through the purchase of gasoline, the others you listed are either not necessary or wouldn't apply to me.
If you have a cell phone you pay tax as well.

Unless you steal, you pay sales tax on retail as well.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52939 May 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay gas tax through the purchase of gasoline, the others you listed are either not necessary or wouldn't apply to me.
you're missing a whole slew of services that you either use, will use or have used that you don't think you should have to pay for

you're kidding yourself but not us
Voluntarist

United States

#52940 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a cell phone you pay tax as well.
Unless you steal, you pay sales tax on retail as well.
True, all through force.
Voluntarist

United States

#52941 May 21, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
you're missing a whole slew of services that you either use, will use or have used that you don't think you should have to pay for
you're kidding yourself but not us
Like?

I dont have a choice to eat un-inspected meat.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52942 May 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
True, all through force.
yes, but you benefit from the services provided regardless, which I believe may have been FR's point.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52943 May 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Like?
I dont have a choice to eat un-inspected meat.
water sewer trash pick up mom's soc sec check mom's medicare libraries police fire military coast guard Smithsonian ambulance air travel gps etc

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52944 May 21, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Like?
I dont have a choice to eat un-inspected meat.
As you shouldnt. We would rather not contract a nasty disease from you just because you decided to eat un-inspected meat.

By the way, I dont think un- is the proper term. I think it is non-. How can you un-inspect something?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52945 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I have not been impressed with your "study" of Judaism, to put it charitably.
You're a bigot who's amply impressed by the sadistic teachings of faith.

As I said, even a cursory reading of the Tanakh with its genocides, slavery, wars, curses, abuses, threats, human/animal sacrifices, stoning to death, fanaticism and the like places it among the most evil scriptures.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52946 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
As you shouldnt. We would rather not contract a nasty disease from you just because you decided to eat un-inspected meat.
By the way, I dont think un- is the proper term. I think it is non-. How can you un-inspect something?
A couple of free services he may have missed: education and libraries.

I did a semester at Easter CT State College (now University).

Willimantic is a town you could easily skip in your travels.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52947 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Who said anything about Rabbis?

Are you joining Hughbe strangely bizarre and utterly creepy Jihad against Rabbis?
The priestly class of all religions suck.

I am not interested in dogmatists, fanatics and ritualists.

With me the direct experiences of the reality in their gross and subtle dimensions constitute everything and of course enslavement to a vile or non-vile being as the case may be is the height of limitation and the source of bigotry.

Even right I was lying down trying to open up to the higher force that is, in its activated form, bearing down on me since evening....these force descents with their attendant signs have become so spontaneous with me....

Reality is realization, not ritual nor talk nor scripture nor blood sacrifice nor genuflecting before a savage being nor head bowing.

Direct experience and realization are everything.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52948 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I am sure you dont want save my soul.
Soul?

What do you mean by soul? Is it the life force?

LOL.

What is the life-force?

LOL.

How does the life-force act in matter?

LOL.

If soul is the life-force then you're as ignorant as the patriarchs of the Tanakh.

LOL.

Saving a soul - LOL.

No one can save another.

Each one is responsible for his own actions.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52949 May 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you joining Hughbe strangely bizarre and utterly creepy Jihad against Rabbis?
In so many ways, both Hugh and you stand on the same footing where ignorance and fanaticism are concerned.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#52950 May 21, 2013
typo

With me the direct experiences of the reality in ITS gross and subtle dimensions constitute everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,395,958
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 60,140
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ThomasA 311,353
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,730
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages