Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,140
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Abolish The Fed

United States

#52295 May 13, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
GE followed the tax code and did nothing wrong.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/04/warren-ge-pa...
So you would agree then that if the government couldnt prove any facts that the tax code is applicable then there is no evasion?
Abolish The Fed

United States

#52296 May 13, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
GE followed the tax code and did nothing wrong.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/04/warren-ge-pa...
Your link is dead

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#52297 May 13, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm opposed to the marijuana laws but only rarely partake!
:)
..mostly law-abiding to due to cheapness....it got real expensive since I was a teen...
A long time ago I had a friend who worked as the chief acccount / budget officer for a large city. He told me they (the City) always knew who the democrats vs the republicans were, from who checked the voluntary donation box on their tax return. In a democratic presidential year, a democrat was more likely to make the donation to fund the political party system than a republican, and vice versa. I dont know how they got access to ones tax return, but it was an interesting comment....

Location hidden

#52298 May 13, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The irs never cares about evidence.
how would you know - you claim you dont pay taxes

Why are you flirting back and forth with screen names?
Abolish The Fed

United States

#52299 May 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There are audio admissions that the irs agents do not care about evidence.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#52300 May 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a little kid who has to tantrum to make his presence known.
Frijoles---"movement " suggests to me(Frijoles) EVASION

HughBe--- Thank you for your forthright opinion.
It explains, to me, the existence of the various MOVEMENTS in Judaism e.g. " All of the Orthodox MOVEMENTS are very similar in their observance and beliefs, differing only in the details that are emphasized. "
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J ...

FRijoles---You remind me of a little kid who has to tantrum to make his presence known

HughBe--- Nothing has changed, I accept your words i.e. "movement suggests to me(Frijoles) EVASION".

All I have done is to make the observation that Judaism has various MOVEMENTS.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#52301 May 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes and you can't tax and american indian, on their reservation. because of their, religious beliefs ether.

the federal govenment cannot tax, anyone whos religious beliefs they are in violation of. i guess this is why, they are establishing their own religious church'es in their public schools.

and denying your religious, belief of G-D in their antiG-
D religious schooling. and now you can't figure out, the reason for school massacres. because you have been, in the bucket of warming water for too long.

i have nothing against, religious freedom. untill it becomes highly selective, for the relgions against G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#52302 May 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: trying to avoid, being profiled? with one screen name, wearing sun-glasses and a mustache.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52303 May 13, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---xo
HughBe--- The compound is cause for concern I am not one of your fellows, Frijoles and Eric are. I accept love but give the two to your fellow fellows.
You'll take it and you'll like it.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52304 May 13, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link is dead
q

I just clicked on it and it worked.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52305 May 13, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would agree then that if the government couldnt prove any facts that the tax code is applicable then there is no evasion?
If there is no applicable law then no law was broken.

Yes, I would agree with that.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#52306 May 13, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes they do circumvent, all your rights of a court trial. it's called, a dictatorship.

they and the cia were the only alleged as legalized, dictatorship in america untill homeland security. but the cia, got caught a while back. and are not supposed to operate, in america.

so now they the cia use their outside influences, to accomplish as much as possible.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52307 May 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A long time ago I had a friend who worked as the chief acccount / budget officer for a large city. He told me they (the City) always knew who the democrats vs the republicans were, from who checked the voluntary donation box on their tax return. In a democratic presidential year, a democrat was more likely to make the donation to fund the political party system than a republican, and vice versa. I dont know how they got access to ones tax return, but it was an interesting comment....
Very interesting.

I bet dems are more likely to be organ donors too (on the driver's licenses).

Generally better people!

:))

(Though technically I'm an independent.)
Abolish The Fed

United States

#52308 May 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking abour you clearly admitted that its pay or go to jail, they need no evidence
Abolish The Fed

United States

#52309 May 13, 2013
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting.
I bet dems are more likely to be organ donors too (on the driver's licenses).
Generally better people!
:))
(Though technically I'm an independent.)
Anyone who believes in forcefully taking private property is not a good person.

Location hidden

#52310 May 13, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So you extrapolate from the individual level to the group level to place blame?

WAIT!

Dont I remember something recently from you admonishing people who did that?

Location hidden

#52311 May 13, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: trying to avoid, being profiled? with one screen name, wearing sun-glasses and a mustache.
chuckle

reminds me of Colonel Flag, once again (Mash)

Location hidden

#52312 May 13, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---"movement " suggests to me(Frijoles) EVASION
HughBe--- Thank you for your forthright opinion.
It explains, to me, the existence of the various MOVEMENTS in Judaism e.g. " All of the Orthodox MOVEMENTS are very similar in their observance and beliefs, differing only in the details that are emphasized. "
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J ...
FRijoles---You remind me of a little kid who has to tantrum to make his presence known
HughBe--- Nothing has changed, I accept your words i.e. "movement suggests to me(Frijoles) EVASION".
All I have done is to make the observation that Judaism has various MOVEMENTS.
Tilt that windmill!

Location hidden

#52313 May 13, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilting_at_windm...

Tilting at windmills is an English idiom which means attacking imaginary enemies. The word “tilt”, in this context, comes from jousting.

The phrase is sometimes used to describe confrontations where adversaries are incorrectly perceived, or to courses of action that are based on misinterpreted or misapplied heroic, romantic, or idealistic justifications.

The phrase derives from an episode in the novel Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. In the novel, Don Quixote fights windmills that he imagines to be giants. Quixote sees the windmill blades as the giant's arms, for instance. A relevant portion of the novel states:

Just then they came in sight of thirty or forty windmills that rise from that plain. And no sooner did Don Quixote see them that he said to his squire, "Fortune is guiding our affairs better than we ourselves could have wished. Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them. With their spoils we shall begin to be rich for this is a righteous war and the removal of so foul a brood from off the face of the earth is a service God will bless."

"What giants?" asked Sancho Panza.

"Those you see over there," replied his master, "with their long arms. Some of them have arms well nigh two leagues in length."

"Take care, sir," cried Sancho. "Those over there are not giants but windmills. Those things that seem to be their arms are sails which, when they are whirled around by the wind, turn the millstone."

—Part 1, Chapter VIII. Of the valourous Don Quixote's success in the dreadful and never before imagined Adventure of the Windmills, with other events worthy of happy record.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#52314 May 13, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes in forcefully taking private property is not a good person.
Are you referring to taxation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,129,017
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min gcaveman1 47,578
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 306,359
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Fred 19,408
Drunken Driver Nearly Hits Police Car, Glastonb... 17 hr American Gentlema... 1
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct 3 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) Oct 1 Anthony Wall 126
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance