Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,396
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50555 Apr 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - I get it. You are a religious fundamentalist who is a denier of science.
I am by no means a denier if science but I am a fundamentalist. The prophets of the OT had an understanding of science. Dan. 1:4o

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50556 Apr 7, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am by no means a denier if science but I am a fundamentalist. The prophets of the OT had an understanding of science. Dan. 1:4o
But the bible never went into the question of science. It was all allegorical and metaphorical at best when touching upon any scientific theme.

If you are not a denier of science, why cant you pick a position on climate change that involves the application of science?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50557 Apr 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But the bible never went into the question of science. It was all allegorical and metaphorical at best when touching upon any scientific theme.
If you are not a denier of science, why cant you pick a position on climate change that involves the application of science?
God is subject to the rules and laws of science but also transcends them. That is the definition of a miracle. The earth needs to be renewed, it's like changing the oil in your car every 3000 miles and recreation has happened before, the flood and ice ages for example.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50558 Apr 7, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

I've had many dreams where I know I'm dreaming and I'll say to someone in the dream, "This is a dream" or "I'm dreaming". That is the ultimate consciousness, knowing that you're unconscious.
What?

You've understood nothing about the way Consciousness acts in the waking, subliminal, supraphysical, disembodied and subconscient states.

But then I don't blame you for being ignorant about something as fundamental as Consciousness and its workings since the Tanakh and NT fail to explain Consciousness and not surprisingly these infantile scriptures are more comfortable dealing with animal/human sacrifice, wars, genocides, dying on the cross, fanaticism, baby bashing, stoning disobedient sons to death, incest, warnings against the worship of other petty beings and other evils. These are the teachings of backward cults like Judaism and Christianity.

Besides, science, too, hardly knows anything about the true nature and workings of Consciousness and the way its acts in matter and is content to view Consciousness as a derivative of matter when every indicator, inference and proof refutes this naive assumption.

Anyway, carry on.

BTW, most dreams are of the subconscient variety.....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50559 Apr 7, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

That is the ultimate consciousness, knowing that you're unconscious.
Unconscious?

There's nothing like a permanent or temporary switching off or extinction of consciousness.

What the ordinary people call "unconscious" simply means a retreat of the surface consciousness into its subliminal or subconscient depths or it could also mean that the waking consciousness has come out of the body during an OBE.

Like energy, consciousness can neither be created nor destroyed.

Consciousness and Energy form a unified field that manifests as a gradation.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50560 Apr 7, 2013
Consciousness is awareness + intelligence + information. Consciousness always carries with it a concomitant energy that makes it dynamic by nature and helps it in realizing its intent. The deeper the state of consciousness, the greater its potency.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50561 Apr 7, 2013
Both a Benevolent Being and the Devil can be Merciful or Compassionate to their loyal human followers. The Absolute is beyond all these inferior attributions.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50562 Apr 7, 2013
THE ASURA EL:

An Asura like say the Middle Eastern El (the Demon-God of the Babylonians, Agurites, Sumerians, Egyptians, Hebrews, Christians, Muslims and others) can be Merciful, Loving, Cruel, Forgiving, Loving, Bloodthirsty, Martial, Violent, Unjust, Just, Fanatical, Jealous and can have any number of anthropopathic traits.

ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50563 Apr 7, 2013
The Absolute Consciousness is way beyond attribution and non-attribution. ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50564 Apr 7, 2013
JEWS WORSHIP SATAN:

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.'"

Harold Rosenthal

(assistant to Sen. Jacob Javits of New York)

PS: Harold was murdered shortly afterwards the detailed interview in which he made the following revealing comments about his cult and fellow Jews.

LMAO
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50565 Apr 7, 2013
CHRISTIAN STUPIDITY:

"We are amazed by the Christians' stupidity in receiving our teachings and propagating them as their own."

Harold Rosenthal
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50566 Apr 7, 2013
Of course, Mr Rosenthal was a member of an elite, openly Satanic minority among the Jewish people. Everyday Jews do not know that the G-d of their cult is in fact an Asura or a Demon hiding behind a mystical name borrowed from the pre-Hebrew mystery cults of the Middle East. ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50567 Apr 7, 2013
EL & YHVH ARE BAALS (ASURAS OR DEMONS):

Now, while El, the pre-Hebrew deity of the Middle East that was later borrowed by the Hebrew patriarchs, is a known Demon who relishes human sacrifices and other evils, YHVH ( the tetragrammaton) too, has demonic roots as can be seen below:

1) The Jewish Encyclopedia ("Adonai and Baal") reveals: "The name BAAL , apparently as an equivalent for YHVH."

2) When dissected in the Hebrew, the true definition of Jehovah (Yah-Hovah) is revealed:

"Yah" means "god", while "Hovah" translates to "eagerly coveting, falling, desire, ruin, calamity, iniquity, mischief, naughtiness, noisome, perverse, very wickedness."

So, YHVH is synonymous with Baal, an Asura (Demon).

CONCLUSION: Both El and YHVH are names of Demons.

LMAO
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50568 Apr 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect - both Judaism and Christianity are based on deeds as well
get off your high horse
I did not say that judaism is not based on deeds. They are a racist religion and they want to keep the message of truth with themselves and do not want to share it with world.

Christianity, thanks to St. Paul is transformed for ever....the deed part has gone in background. What you need is "faith" that Jesus died for you!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#50569 Apr 7, 2013
http://www.scribd.com/doc/75606978

The madness that was Iraq War, listen from the Horse' Mouth Now Part-7

Update: The Iraq War Ledger

A Look at the War’s Human, Financial, and Strategic Costs

Matthew Duss and Peter Juul December 2011

21. Comparative U.S. Post-World War II reconstruction assistance- 17 (1946-1952) 2011 dollars

Germany: 34 Billion Dollars

Japan: 17 Billion Dollars

Iraq: 61 Billion Dollars

22. Prewar / Post War comparison

A. Iraqi oil production :

2.58 million barrels per day Q4 2011: 2.56 million barrels per day- 18

B. Iraqi electricity
Production Nationwide:

3,958 megawatts Hours per day (estimated): 4-8

Q4 2011:19 Nationwide: 7,316 megawatts
Hours per day (non-KRG provinces): 8

C. Telephones

Cell phones: 80,000 / 23 Millions - 20

Land lines: 833,000 / 1.2 Millions -21

D. Water

12.9 million people had potable water / 2011: 24 million people have potable water22

E. Sewerage 6.2 million people served January 30: 11.5 million people served

F. Internal refugees 1,021,962 August 2011: 1,242,568- 23

G. Iraqi refugees 500,000
January 2011 (including Jordanian and Syrian government estimates): 1,644,57- 9

H. Iraqi refugees settled in the United States
(as of June 10, 2011): 63,400- 24

K. Displaced minority populations:- 25

Total decline in minority population: 2.46 million to 4.29 million

At least 47.5 percent of total minority population

L. Fled

Christians 1.4 million 400,000-600,000 800,000- 1 million

Turkmen 800,000 200,000 600,000

Sabaeans 60,000-70,000 5,000-10,000 50,000-65,000

Yazidis 600,000-700,000 Less than 500,000 100,000-200,000

Shabaks 400,000-500,000 200,000-500,000 100,000-300,000

Feyli Kurds 1 million- 1.5 million 100,000-120,000 880,000- 1.4 million

Kaka’is 200,000 60,000-70,000 130,000-140,000

Endnotes:

18 SIGIR,“Quarterly Report to Congress,” p. 74.

19 Ibid, p. 81.

20 Ibid, p. 85.

21 SIGIR,“Quarterly Report to Congress”(July 2011), http://www.sigir.mil/files/
quarterlyreports/July2011/Repo rt_-_July_2011.pdf, p. 101.

22 SIGIR,“Quarterly Report to Congress”(October 2011), p. 85.

23 UNHCR,“2011 UNHCR Country Operations Profile – Iraq,” available at http://
www.unhcr.org/pages/49e486426.html ; SIGIR “Quarterly Report to Congress”(October 2011), p. 48

24 “Quarterly Report to Congress”(October 2011), p. 67.

25 Ibid, p. 50.

(Contd.)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50570 Apr 7, 2013
OPRAH WINFREY EXPOSES SATANIC JEWISH PRACTICES:

Twenty years ago Oprah Winfrey recorded a shocking interview of a 29 year old Jewish woman who stated that her family, and many other Jewish families throughout the USA, routinely practiced Satanic rituals in which incest, human sacrifice and cannibalism occur. The interview took place on May 1, 1989.

The Jewish woman that made these revelations was "incognito" during the interview and was identified only as "Rachel." Today she has been identified as Vicki Polin and she now runs a center to rehabilitate Jewish children who
have been sexually victimized by Jewish Satanists.

The video of the interview had for a long time disappeared because it was banned by the ADL of B'nai B'rith but today it has resurfaced on the Internet.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50571 Apr 7, 2013
GAY ZIONIST (FRIJOLES) & GAY JAMAICAN (HUGH):

Where's that gay Zionist (Frijoles) and the gay Jamaican (Hugh)?- not that homosexuality is abnormal.

I'd like to see the gay Zionist and the gay Jamaican in bed fighting over "your cult" and "my cult" as they make love to each other with the Jamaican playing the role of the active lover while the gay Zionist receives the Jamaican's big bamboo in his rear or mouth.

Both are retards and beggars and have a very low level of intelligence.

At least the Jamaican has some humanism which the satan-worshipping gay Zionist lacks.

Anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50572 Apr 7, 2013
Cults founded in the name of Jesus and Allah have murdered more people than cancer or AIDS put together.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50573 Apr 7, 2013
While Jesus advocated the murder of those opposed to him, Muhammad was a mass murderer.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50574 Apr 7, 2013
Rama was a mass murderer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min harmonious 1,110,776
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min STO 305,659
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) 3 hr ryan 41
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Pete Lake 19,216
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 68,493
State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Wed Jaslin Martinez 41
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE