NWS Report Details Wethersfield Tornado

NWS Report Details Wethersfield Tornado

There are 2 comments on the WFSB-TV Hartford story from Jun 28, 2009, titled NWS Report Details Wethersfield Tornado. In it, WFSB-TV Hartford reports that:

WETHERSFIELD, Conn. -- A report released by the National Weather Service Sunday detailed the F1 tornado that touched down in Wethersfield on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFSB-TV Hartford.

grateful

Wethersfield, CT

#1 Jun 28, 2009
Okay. So I'll be the first to post. I live in the path that this tornado took and was home when it hit. Boy, was this loud! A lot of damage and cleanup but thank goodness no one was hurt.

And kudos to our local fire, emergency and police. You people responded quickly and were very sensitive to what had happened.

I still cannot get over how fast the town responded.

Two days without power..I'd say CLP did a bang up job.

Anyone else agree?
sox fan

Newington, CT

#2 Jun 29, 2009
absolutely agree! I also live in the neighborhood. Crews worked all night Friday to clean up the streets and when we walked around on Saturday morning, we couldn't believe how much had been cleared. We were without power until Sunday night, but I'm amazed at the long hours the crews put in to restore the power. Good job everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Trims phu see hat 1,602,493
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Superwilly 317,591
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr TheReal411 21,191
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
News Developer Resubmits Plan In Wethersfield (Jun '08) Thu ANONYMOUS 45
News Eastman Chemical cutting up to 300 jobs, reduci... (Mar '09) Sep 18 Caitlyn Jenner 7
Sick Minded Sexual Perversion is an Abomination!! Sep 18 TrueX 2

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages