Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275336 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1193647 Aug 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you don't that's why you are tight assed and squealing like a pig placing your one remaining nut in jeopardy.
"poop"
I have a question. Is it possible for you to offer a post with out;
- Using the word ass
- Relating to a man's sexual organ
- Slurring and demeaning those who served in the military taht do not buy the manure you are so wont to spread
Just curious.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Patrick

United States

#1193648 Aug 28, 2014
Pennsylvania agreed to expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act on Thursday, joining 26 states and the District of Columbia.

Federal regulators accepted a modified proposal from Gov. Tom Corbett (R) that will offer an estimated 500,000 low-income individuals subsidies to purchase private insurance. The plan allows some low-income individuals to be charged premiums for coverage, and permits the number of available benefit plans to be reduced from 14 to two -- a "high-risk" option and "low-risk" options -- according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Administrator Marilyn B. Tavenner lauded the agreement in a statement, and urged other states to expand Medicaid as well. Corbett is only the 9th Republican governor to sign on.

“Like we are doing in Pennsylvania, HHS and CMS are committed to supporting state flexibility and working with states on innovative solutions that work within the confines of the law to expand Medicaid to low-income individuals," Tavenner said. "But, unfortunately, millions of Americans are still without Medicaid coverage because their state has yet to act."
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193649 Aug 28, 2014
Nutsack got an education... He runs off when he gets his ass beat...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1193650 Aug 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there are two sides in Gaza...Israel and Hamas....
Homer chooses Hamas....
like a good DemoKKKrat.....
"John Galt"
"homo" is like most of the liberal loons on this thread, their mantra, "The only good Jew is a dead Jew".
Peace

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1193651 Aug 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the activities of man are a minor factor compared to the activity of the sun....
Actually, something new has been recently added. Reported three days ago.

Plumes of bubbles are streaming from hundreds of newly discovered sea-floor seeps between North Carolina and Massachusetts and are likely to contain methane that could be adding as much as 90 tonnes of the planet-warming gas to the atmosphere or overlying waters each year.

Within a distance of about 950 kilometres, researchers found about 570 bubble plumes — an astounding number considering that scientists had previously reported only a handful in the region.

When will liberals ever learn they can't control everything just because they want to so badly?

There are some things we don't know and may never know as the cause of natural phenomenon.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1193652 Aug 28, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair they are being shills for more that just the oil companies.
"Busting out of their double-wides, dressed as Ben Franklin, a kite in one hand, a key in the other, screaming 'Don't tax the rich!'" "If a group of leaders...can convince a group of people who don't have a pot to piss in...that the rich should not be taxed — THAT, is leadership."
Lewis Black on the Tea Party
That's funny. These right wing morons don't have a clue that they are being manipulated. Their wealthy handlers primarily use fear to scare these cowardly lemmings.

Location hidden

#1193653 Aug 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old Surprize he kept swallowing the thermometer, if it wasn't for perversion your miserable lying fat psycho ass wouldn't even be here.
"poop"
You are the champeen liar on this thread. Here is an example. 10 days, a couple of weeks ago or so you advised all you had a "relative"/employee in Spokane, WA. who was going to dig up dirt on me so you could advise all. How come not a word, you have not even had the nerve to make up stories, something you do well.
Come on "poop" spread your lies and BS. That is the one thing you do well.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1193654 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The memorial was in the middle of the street. The same place Brown was when he refused to comply with the police officer when told to get out of the middle of the street. Something that's ironically relevant.
Wonder if the "several sources" who "witnessed" this event also "witnessed" Brown being shot in the back. No gunshot wound was found in the back. They must feel pretty stupid now since everyone knows that didn't happen. The propagandists know that feeling well.
Obama should know that feeling too. He doesn't realize we're not all that stupid and videos do exist to prove his many contradictions, lies and deceptions. Kind of surreal actually.
All of these black 'witnesses' and the other black liars like Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder and the Poverty Pimp Twins can't possibly be *that* stupid - can they?

To claim that Fatass Brown was shot in the back with an autopsy showing otherwise is almost hilarious. Did those black racists actually think that Liberal Media would cover for them on this one? They stand there like deer in the headlights lying to us. Like little boys with their hands in the cookie jar telling us that they're just resting their fingers in the jar. Bizarre racial behavior, indeed.

To hear Magic Negro talk about how "Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men" while Americans sit down each night across this country watching "young black men" on TV killing children while shooting up neighborhoods with drive-by shootings is also almost hilarious for its being such a humongous disconnect from the reality of FBI Crime Statistics and daily -*hourly*- TV News.

Telling us that we can keep our doctors and insurance policies is one thing but to apply this same sort of gross indecency to crime and death from black culture is inhumanly stupid.

He is not a President but Brutha' Money preaching in his Urban Storefront Church.

Orlando, FL

#1193655 Aug 28, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No. He was not. Get that through your thick skull.
The UN thought he was - as far back as 1991 up until 2003. So did many intelligence agencies. So did every single democrat when Clinton was president.

Better have your own skull checked for its density.
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1193656 Aug 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vietnamese refugees had the advantage of never being discriminated against until after the war ended. Most were successful before coming here and they came with their sense of self-worth intact, never doubted their success. They had never been told to sit in the back of the bus. It goes without saying that if blacks had been welcomed into this country with the same respect, they wouldn't be stuggling today.
"Most were successful ...? You don't know WTF you're blathering about. "... they came with their sense of self-worth intact ...", eh? Most came with the clothes on their back and a few things rolled in a blanket, if they had a blanket. Women left their husbands laying dead where theuy were killed, children lost parents, parents lost kids. You FKing Blacks could not deal with what they put up with. Slavery was nothing compared to what those Viet's and Hmong's put up with. And they don't cry about any of it, while you Blacks are still whining about slavery and whining about Jim Crow, then vote for the ones who wrote, passed, and enforced Jim Crow. You do not measure up to Asians. Period. You don't measure up to Hispanics. And you don't measure up to white folk either. While you've been crying they were going to school and helping build a country. 70% of you are useless and worthless.

Lapeer, MI

#1193657 Aug 28, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunked.
There it is! "Debunked"!!!!!

Look! A Squirrel!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1193658 Aug 28, 2014
Stu Rumsfeld wrote:
<quoted text>There is still help for you Grey Ghost, it's the only way out of the mess your in, it's called suicide.
Don't hate me because I'm a successful, handsome intellectual and all the women adore me instead get a thread mill lose 100 pounds, read a book, study etiquette, get a couple Oscar De La Renta suits splash on some Polo, buy a BMW and live for the moment ...IDIOT. You wanna grow up and smell, and dress like Crazy Eed, drive a used pick up with a gun rack on the back window???? I didn't think so.

Orlando, FL

#1193659 Aug 28, 2014
In fact, we aren't in control of much of anything except our own choices and behaviors.

The earth and the universe has secrets none of us will ever be privy too. Even scientists are baffled as to why the universe is expanding at an accelerated rate - Dark Energy - when it goes against their old theories that gravity was the force most dominant.

Someone ought to send Obama a memo that he can't control the universe either raising our taxes.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1193660 Aug 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are the champeen liar on this thread. Here is an example. 10 days, a couple of weeks ago or so you advised all you had a "relative"/employee in Spokane, WA. who was going to dig up dirt on me so you could advise all. How come not a word, you have not even had the nerve to make up stories, something you do well.
Come on "poop" spread your lies and BS. That is the one thing you do well.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
No one whines like the Spokane wino Eed, obsess on loser. Cry, whine and in general show your stupid, day after day.. I love it..You are my fat illiterate groupie. And the town clown.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193661 Aug 28, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. These right wing morons don't have a clue that they are being manipulated. Their wealthy handlers primarily use fear to scare these cowardly lemmings.
Occupy Wall Street Communist until you get rich... Moocher liberal when you don't want to work freeloading off your friends... Atheist until the airplane starts falling out of the sky. That's liberal...

How long will you sheep follow the blind Sheppard you dumbass??

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#1193662 Aug 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
All of these black 'witnesses' and the other black liars like Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder and the Poverty Pimp Twins can't possibly be *that* stupid - can they?
To claim that Fatass Brown was shot in the back with an autopsy showing otherwise is almost hilarious. Did those black racists actually think that Liberal Media would cover for them on this one? They stand there like deer in the headlights lying to us. Like little boys with their hands in the cookie jar telling us that they're just resting their fingers in the jar. Bizarre racial behavior, indeed.
To hear Magic Negro talk about how "Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men" while Americans sit down each night across this country watching "young black men" on TV killing children while shooting up neighborhoods with drive-by shootings is also almost hilarious for its being such a humongous disconnect from the reality of FBI Crime Statistics and daily -*hourly*- TV News.
Telling us that we can keep our doctors and insurance policies is one thing but to apply this same sort of gross indecency to crime and death from black culture is inhumanly stupid.
He is not a President but Brutha' Money preaching in his Urban Storefront Church.
Obama, Holder, Sharpton and Jackson should be telling young black men to "search their hearts about how they treat police officers."

We can't even imagine the kind of crap police officers have to take from young black men who have no respect for themselves or authority. Or how many times police officers' lives are put on the line in protecting other blacks from these same angry young black men.

Orlando, FL

#1193663 Aug 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hate me because I'm a successful, handsome intellectual and all the women adore me instead get a thread mill lose 100 pounds, read a book, study etiquette, get a couple Oscar De La Renta suits splash on some Polo, buy a BMW and live for the moment ...IDIOT. You wanna grow up and smell, and dress like Crazy Eed, drive a used pick up with a gun rack on the back window???? I didn't think so.
That sounded sad. Now you made me have to feel sorry for you.

Orlando, FL

#1193664 Aug 28, 2014
If anyone wants to see a courageous man take on a British Imam about radical Muslims, Sharia Law and a Muslim Caliphate, hold on to your britches and watch Hannity say what few would have the courage to say:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/27/se...

Lapeer, MI

#1193665 Aug 28, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The video I saw shows him being covered with a sheet in under ten minutes of being dead.
His body laid there face-down for a while because it occurred to them that, with his pants off, his azz'd make a great parking stand for bicycles.

Orlando, FL

#1193666 Aug 28, 2014
Here's the video of Hannity standing up against a radical Muslim. It gets really heated towards the end.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr pingpong 54,502
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Uzi 70,158
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 hr _Bad Axe 310,476
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Fri Verna x 290
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... Aug 26 Culture Auditor 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages