Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1192150 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
If liberals weren't trapped and ensnared by propaganda, you wouldn't be posting this kind of stupidity. Chances are you don't even know why you posted this. Except it's what you've been told to parrot.
After you've watched at least one, preferably two, of the four primetime shows all the way through - Greta, O'Reilly, Hannity or Kelly - the truth just might rock your world.
Have you ever watched any of them? Because, if not, you should be asking yourself why you're repeating what you've been told to parrot without even knowing what you're talking about.
I have watch Fox plenty of times, as a matter of fact up until a few years ago I watch them quite regular until they became way to fanatical, I love it when people like John Stewart and Bill Maher would make Oreilly look like a fool. Hannity is one of the dumbest on TV, a total nut case and when Beck was on there they became disgusting and only fools like you become absorbed by idiots like that who totally deprive you of the ability forself thinking.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1192151 Aug 26, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I am sure the ignorant liberal didn't know. I thought I was going to have to explain it again. Good job.
Your ignorance is showing, as usual.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines "tar baby" as "a derogatory term for a Black (U.S.) or a Maori (N.Z.)".

"The Dark Legacy of "Tar Baby", "Boy" and other Racial Slurs":

"Through the years, the phrase (Tar Baby) became known as a slur, particularly against blacks of a darker hue."

"As such, to many blacks,“tar baby” is as much a fighting phrase as the “N” word. Despite this fact, some whites remain incredulous at the thought that such words are often used among some blacks, but the same becomes patently offensive when uttered by whites."

"As for other racial slurs like Tar Baby, Coon, and any references to apes and gorillas, for generations, these words were used by whites to dehumanize blacks."

http://politic365.com/2011/08/04/the-dark-leg...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1192152 Aug 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
No outcry after black cop shoots kills young white man!!First there’s no money for the Hustlers to Make!!
Secondly… If it doesn’t fit the Liberal Media narrative which is,‘It’s not Racist if its Black on White it’s only Racist when it’s White on Black!”
Oh! Oh! Is this from the 1920's? Or 1930's?

Oh wait... did they have black cops then?

What year are you talking about son?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1192153 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My advice to those Americans is to wish in one hand, sht in the other and see which hand fills up the fastest.
The only poll that matters is the election.
It's unwise to think the dumb and dumber among us have suddenly wised up. We made that mistake the last time. They believe everything they're told to believe without question and aren't paying attention in their serendipitous worlds preferring not to think for themselves or being forced to stare at the ugly truth right in the face.

It happened before and can happen again. Some of them woke up and are wondering what happened. Others are still in for a rude awakening. Hopefully, the nightmare will be over for the rest of us when the clueless arise from their slumber.

But two and a half years is a very long time to wait in the world in which we live. They might wake up a lot sooner but it will be too late.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1192154 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
If liberals weren't trapped and ensnared by propaganda, you wouldn't be posting this kind of stupidity. Chances are you don't even know why you posted this. Except it's what you've been told to parrot.
After you've watched at least one, preferably two, of the four primetime shows all the way through - Greta, O'Reilly, Hannity or Kelly - the truth just might rock your world.
Have you ever watched any of them? Because, if not, you should be asking yourself why you're repeating what you've been told to parrot without even knowing what you're talking about.
Sheer fanatical insanity.....

You sure are hooked.....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1192155 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hows that stack up against your schedule Junebug?
He's a stalker of the President; obsessing about his schedule. He should be reported to the SS
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1192156 Aug 26, 2014
In "A Call to Action," President Carter suggests 23 steps that can help blaze the road to progress:

1. Encourage women and girls, including those not abused, to speak out more forcefully. It is imperative that those who do speak out are protected from retaliation.

2. Remind political and religious leaders of the abuses and what they can do to alleviate them.

3. Encourage these same leaders to become supporters of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and other U.N. agencies that advance human rights and peace.

4. Encourage religious and political leaders to relegate warfare and violence to a last resort as a solution to terrorism and national security challenges.

5. Abandon the death penalty and seek to rehabilitate criminals instead of relying on excessive incarceration, especially for nonviolent offenders.

6. Marshal the efforts of women officeholders and first ladies, and encourage involvement of prominent civilian women in correcting abuses.

7. Induce individual nations to elevate the end of human trafficking to a top priority, as they did to end slavery in the nineteenth century.

http://www.cartercenter.org/news/features/p/h...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1192157 Aug 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
What about golf? Obama has played two rounds thus far on this vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, bringing his total to 135 rounds as president so far.
He has played 60 rounds at Andrews Air Force Base just outside Washington, D.C.— the home of Air Force One. He has played an additional 31 rounds at Fort Belvoir in nearby Virginia. Obama has played 18 rounds each in Hawaii and Martha’s Vineyard,“and a few others along the way,” according to Knoller.
Bush played 24 rounds of golf as president — but he stopped in the fall of 2003, after deciding it was not appropriate to be seen playing golf while American troops fought in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Bush was a liar; he was caught playing golf after he said he wouldn't. You're an idiot. what will you stalk Hillary about? How many times she gets her hair done? Get a life. I hope the President golfs everyday until Hillary is elected, just to give you something to whine about dittohead parrot
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192158 Aug 26, 2014
Fake News Site Makes Fools Think Holder Paid Gang Leaders to Riot in Ferguson

In round #223443890 jillion of No, That Viral Article You Just Shared Is From A Fake News Site, we would like to tell you: no, the article you posted about Eric Holder paying off gangs to start riots in Ferguson is 100% false.

National Report, a quote-unquote satire website with a long, long history of fooling media outlets with fake news stories, managed to trick a number of news outlets into reporting that the Attorney General bribed gang leaders to cause trouble in the already-troubled town of Ferguson, Mo.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fake-news-site...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1192159 Aug 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
That is taken from the White House Presidential Schedule. If you don't like the fact that he doesn't do squat before 9:50 and after 4:50 take it up with them. They report his SCHEDULE for the day. If there were meetings before and after it would be on the SCHEDULE!!!! Asskisser!!!!
Where's his daily briefing on the schedule? And the dozens of phone calls?

I guess the daily schedule doesn't include "everything" eh Junebug?

Orlando, FL

#1192160 Aug 26, 2014
If any history or current events buffs on here want to learn what really happened in Egypt with the revolution and the Muslim Brotherhood taking over with Morsi being forced to step down, I highly encourage you to watch the movie, "The Square" on Netflix.

It's a very powerful documentary and will probably open a lot of eyes. It did mine. I have a new and knowledgeable empathy for the revolutionaries in Egypt now.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1192161 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, Liberals can’t Handle the Truth or a Strong Independent Thinking Woman…Period!! GO GIRL!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1192162 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless blather.

Orlando, FL

#1192163 Aug 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sheer fanatical insanity.....
You sure are hooked.....
Have you watched one of the primetime shows on FOX - Greta, O'Reilly, Hannity or Kelly - all the way through?

If not, you, too, should be asking yourself why you're repeating what you've been told to repeat without ever knowing why.

I used to watch MSNBC as well as FOX at one time.

Are you like Lily and never watch the Republican debates and Republican conventions? Because I've never missed even one Democratic debate or convention.

That's the other difference between our respective ideologies. Yours is close-minded. Mine isn't.
Shanaqua the Voter

West Babylon, NY

#1192164 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched FOX yesterday for about two hours and it became very clear why anyone who watches them on a regular basis would be braindead. I have never heard so much negativity and lying in one place. It's systematic brainwashing and nothing else.
Listening to FOX for only a short while was enough to make me understand why these weak lemmings are rude, openly racist and blame the poor, Mexicans, blacks and feminazis for everything. THAT is what FOX news tells them and they swallow it hook, line and sinker.
I read the newspapers today for about 2minutes, and it became very clear why America is going down the tubes with story after story on a regular basis about the culturally and morally braindead voters who I highly doubt ever voted Republican or attended a tea party rally.

These weak, breeding psychos are rude, openly racist and will stay poor because Democrats want them to stay uneducated and violent. THAT is what NBC and Al Sharpton want and they swallow it hook,line and sinker.

Here is one of Obama's supporters:
"No excuse for abuse....toddler brutally killed, his day-care provider admitting, according to cops, that she “threw him on the floor ... and stepped on his stomach three times.”
The death of Cardell Williamson should make the city sick, and furious, and must rally those in power to conduct an aggressive investigation to ensure no child is ever again put in similar danger.
Especially given horror-movie details that emerged Monday.

A 12-year-old neighbor of Athena Skeeter — the woman charged with caring for Cardell, and with ending his life — said he entered her apartment Friday to help with groceries and saw the little boy, apparently dead, propped on the woman’s couch.

“He was butt naked and he was wet. He had masking tape on his mouth. He had bruises on his head,” said the boy, his own life now forever scarred.

NY Daily News
August 26, 2014

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1192165 Aug 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No it's 2000. Learn to friggin' read!!!
God, flack, now you're claiming that troops don't have two boots? You are such a fool; always have been, always will be.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1192166 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unwise to think the dumb and dumber among us have suddenly wised up. We made that mistake the last time. They believe everything they're told to believe without question and aren't paying attention in their serendipitous worlds preferring not to think for themselves or being forced to stare at the ugly truth right in the face.
It happened before and can happen again. Some of them woke up and are wondering what happened. Others are still in for a rude awakening. Hopefully, the nightmare will be over for the rest of us when the clueless arise from their slumber.
But two and a half years is a very long time to wait in the world in which we live. They might wake up a lot sooner but it will be too late.
rotflmao

Orlando, FL

#1192167 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless blather.
People who are in denial usually say the same thing when given good advice.
Shanaqua the Voter

West Babylon, NY

#1192168 Aug 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was a liar; he was caught playing golf after he said he wouldn't. You're an idiot. what will you stalk Hillary about? How many times she gets her hair done? Get a life. I hope the President golfs everyday until Hillary is elected, just to give you something to whine about dittohead parrot
Is Athena Skeeter a relative of yours?

Orlando, FL

#1192169 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched FOX yesterday for about two hours and it became very clear why anyone who watches them on a regular basis would be braindead. I have never heard so much negativity and lying in one place. It's systematic brainwashing and nothing else.
Listening to FOX for only a short while was enough to make me understand why these weak lemmings are rude, openly racist and blame the poor, Mexicans, blacks and feminazis for everything. THAT is what FOX news tells them and they swallow it hook, line and sinker.
What did you watch on FOX? For two hours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min John-K 308,058
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 50,484
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) 5 hr curious1 170
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 69,018
missing my daughters Thu paulacasey 1
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Thu paulacasey 45
Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (Mar '07) Thu Malishx 33

Winter Storm Warning for Hartford County was issued at January 31 at 3:23PM EST

Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match