Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1191478 Aug 24, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't read your blog because it's not worth reading. And whoever says I'm a millionaire is full of shit.
I exercise my right to participate like you exercise your right arm...but for different reasons. I want to make a difference. You want to feel wanted.
why would one object to being called a millionaire...unless that was a gross underestimation of assets......
Fake Teacherleosanus

Palm Coast, FL

#1191479 Aug 24, 2014
Patrick wrote:
General Gault to the war front :-)
Yesterday criticizing American soldiers risking their lives to get bin Lauded!!!!
Another "F" is Spelling. You and your beard are tied, once again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1191481 Aug 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
CNN host rips Fox for ‘sowing doubt’ with baseless report on officer’s fractured eye socket
CNN media critic Brian Stelter on Sunday took on Fox News for repeating an unconfirmed report from a conservative blog that claimed that Darren Wilson, the officer who shot unarmed teen Michael Brown, had a fractured eye socket.
Last week, Gateway Pundit blogger Jim Hoft claimed that unnamed sources had told him that the officer who shot Brown had an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.”
Just one day later, Fox News referenced Hoft’s blog, reporting that “there is information out that [the officer] was hit hard enough to break the bones around his eye.”
“Frankly, I’m surprised that Fox ripped the information off this blog and repeated it on air,” Stelter said on Sunday.“And later in the day, Fox did find its own anonymous source, and publish its own story. And every one of Fox’s primetime hosts picked up on it.”
“After all, this seemed like it changed the whole story, casting the officer as the victim of a dangerous aggressor, a dangerous black aggressor.”
Stelter pointed out that the most public officials had ever confirmed was that the officer had a swollen face. And in fact, a CNN source refuted the broken eye socket claim.
“I have yet to see any firm evidence of an eye socket injury,” Stelter said.“But that does not seem to matter because these claims have spread all over the place, sowing doubt in people’s minds about what happened that terrible day in Ferguson.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/24/cnn-hos...
swollen face versus fractured eye socket seems like an assault by the gentle giant, either way....

but thanks for the FoxNews update anyway, asshat.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1191483 Aug 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
swollen face versus fractured eye socket seems like an assault by the gentle giant, either way....
but thanks for the FoxNews update anyway, asshat.....
FOX said fractured. wrong! as usual.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1191484 Aug 24, 2014
FOX talking head....

I Increasingly Find Conflict Between My Faith and Some Conservative Discourse

Were I to recreate this site, I think it would have no comments section. Disqus is just horrible. I do not recommend it to anyone. And it just helps further what I see on so much social media these days. As much as the internet can bring people together of like mind, it also can help shrill minorities of people think their views are more mainstream than they are. That then emboldens them further.

In the past several months there have been three incidents that have solidified for me that my faith and my politics are starting to collide. While I am a firm believer in the idea of a conservative populism, I see a dangerous trend within the mix of unfortunate shrillness and hostility. That trend is playing out in the comments here at RedState and on social media.

To start, Christian conservatives were roundly assailed by other conservatives for daring to provide aid and comfort to children whose parents had shipped them across the border. Some could not distinguish between giving a child a teddy bear and supporting Mexican drug cartels. It was all one or all the other. In fact, many Christians, myself included, want expedited deportations and a secure border. But we also want to make sure the children, some victims of human trafficking, were taken care of, fed, and comforted.

But to some on the right, that is aiding law breakers. The anger and hysteria directed at conservatives engaged in private charity had all the makings of a leftist police state making us care about how we choose to spend our own money.

The second was bringing Dr. Brantly and his co-worker back to the United States. The number of angry calls into my radio program from well meaning conservatives, comments across social media, opinion columns, agreement thereto, etc. really boggled my mind. Here are two Americans risking their lives to help others and we are supposed to turn our back on them, leave them there, or criticize their decision to go in the first place? That’s not the America I know or love. The level of outright anger, fear, and bitterness over the decision to take care of American citizens and the lack of knowledge and understanding that formed the foundation for the anger, fear, and bitterness really left me wondering what is going on.

The last is the present situation in Ferguson, MO. The rush to win a fight and lay blame instead of mourning a loss and praying for a situation just leaves me perplexed. The rush to “change the narrative” with bad facts to replace bad facts by some folks who keep the ichthys on their car unsettles me.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/08/21/my-faith-a...

.... a growing number of conservatives are showing more willingness to drive from the public square those who urge greater measures of Christian grace and charity than they prefer.

the American Taliban, a.k.a the Tea Party. real Christians beware.
Sonic NumbSkull

Murrieta, CA

#1191485 Aug 24, 2014
Ummmm, ok, me don't know nothings
Sonic NumbSkull

Murrieta, CA

#1191486 Aug 24, 2014
Me racist firewater drinkin injun. Me no like whitey. my mom is a white jew
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1191487 Aug 24, 2014
Fire in the Sky News/Two Huge Meteors/Massive Solar Eruption!

& http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ca...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1191488 Aug 24, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE AN OL' FRIEND AREN'T YOU? YOU ARE TALKING TO THE DEVIL, WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THAT?
I've howled at the moon, too. I figure I'm covering all the bases.
Mr Right

Brea, CA

#1191489 Aug 24, 2014
Beheaded American,Gaza War, China playing chicken with a Naval Jet, riots in Fergoonson,earthquake........ Time to congratulate the little league ghetto team( lost to Korea, lol) and then go golfing.

He ain't my president

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1191490 Aug 24, 2014
famous cat-herder wrote:
<quoted text>Here's my imitation of you:
mudhutbuilder- "meeeeooooow! reeeeooheeerrrr hiiissssssss"
Nailed it, eh?
Damn. You've got talent no one's aware of.
Grey Ghost

Brea, CA

#1191492 Aug 24, 2014
Any horny dudes out there tonight? I gotta an itch that needs some scratching. You around dem ?
Grey Ghost

Brea, CA

#1191493 Aug 24, 2014
I'm so horny I would do the drunken Indian sonicfilter dirty style
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1191494 Aug 24, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Give "uselesssinceforever000 " a minute or two and she will give Gorbachev credit for the above.
Peace
lol! What's the matter son?

Hate facts?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1191495 Aug 24, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
well except for bringing justice to the man responsible for over 3,000 American deaths and serving notice that we will hunt you down and kill you if you attack United States citizens
you're just pissed because President Obama did what President Dumbya couldn't
Hell... The hijackers trained right under the Clinton administration's nose even when flight instructors pointed out the "odd" training where the perps were only interested in learning to fly specific airliner models but could care less about landing. This isn’t the first time the Clinton gang dropped the anti-terrorism ball. Judicial Watch previously obtained documents from the Department of State (“Terrorism/Osama bin Laden: Who’s Chasing Whom?” showing that as far back as 1996, the Clinton administration knew of and ignored bin Laden’s terrorist plans against the United States.

"The New York Times, reporting on Judicial Watch’s find in 2005, noted:“State Department analysts warned the Clinton administration in July 1996 that Osama bin Laden’s move to Afghanistan would give him an even more dangerous haven as he sought to expand radical Islam “well beyond the Middle East,” but the government chose not to deter the move, newly declassified documents show.”

You can be sure the Clinton machine would prefer these revelations to go down the memory hole. But it is clear that both the failure to prevent the Sept. 11 attack and the Benghazi scandal can be added to the list of questions posed as that machine rolls on."

And of course we have the recent released video of Billy Clinton, bragging that he could have gotten Bin Laden, the day before 9-11...he could have prevented it. He chose not to. Just like O'bama towards Islamic State, he thought bin Laden was incapable of doing anything. Two dumb democrats.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1191496 Aug 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
our biggest problem is the idiot in the White House......
maybe he should take a limo ride with Suge Knight.....
Idiots are people like you who want to go to war with a barbaric group of rag tag radicals. Yes, as one political science professor said, "They have to be eliminated, they have to be annihilated, they have to be stopped." But, as he added, boots on the ground do not need to be American. European governments provided ISIS with millions of dollars in ransom and it is the "people in the Middle East who must to be willing and motivated to stop ISIS."

Obama is right...No boots on the ground!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1191497 Aug 24, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Give "uselesssinceforever000 " a minute or two and she will give Gorbachev credit for the above.
Peace
Reagan's famous speech, played a very, very small role in the fall of the Berlin Wall. It was Mikhail Gorbachev's reforms and East German protesters who deserve credit not Reagan.

You people really need to educate yourselves. Look up the reforms of glasnost (openness) and perestroika (restructuring).

Fact is Reagan out of office by the time the wall collapsed in the summer of 1989, and his speech had received very little coverage in the media. You people are living a lie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1191498 Aug 24, 2014
Cut to the chase wrote:
<quoted text>So what your basically saying is he should pull a robbery an then walk down a street in Ferguson, bum rush a cop and die of lead poisoning ?
Obama could never overpower a 5-ft tall Asian store clerk.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1191499 Aug 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots are people like you who want to go to war with a barbaric group of rag tag radicals. Yes, as one political science professor said, "They have to be eliminated, they have to be annihilated, they have to be stopped." But, as he added, boots on the ground do not need to be American. European governments provided ISIS with millions of dollars in ransom and it is the "people in the Middle East who must to be willing and motivated to stop ISIS."
Obama is right...No boots on the ground!!
right....let the Grand Duchy of Fenwick handle the problem.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1191500 Aug 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan's famous speech, played a very, very small role in the fall of the Berlin Wall. It was Mikhail Gorbachev's reforms and East German protesters who deserve credit not Reagan.
You people really need to educate yourselves. Look up the reforms of glasnost (openness) and perestroika (restructuring).
Fact is Reagan out of office by the time the wall collapsed in the summer of 1989, and his speech had received very little coverage in the media. You people are living a lie.
so, Gorbachev surrendered the Soviet Union just as Obama is surrendering America...

got it.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Junket 305,857
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min Grau 68,569
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,083
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,292
Polish Ambassador To Speak At CCSU Polish Studi... 4 hr UGly Ape 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 5 hr brandy 808
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 hr HughBe 69,541
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match

Wethersfield Jobs

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wethersfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wethersfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]