Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1523030 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193760 Aug 28, 2014
ANYBODY READ BACK ON THIS THREAD NOT PAYIN' ATTENTION... I NOT TRYIN' TO ESTABLISH A LEGACY... WHEN YOU DEAD... YOU DEAD... DUH... YOU DON' GET IT DO YA?...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193761 Aug 28, 2014
HERE'S WHAT DEVIL WANTS YOU TO DO... MAKE AS MUCCHHHHHH MONEY AS YOU CAN... GOT IT?.. NOW.... GROW OLD.... KINDA INEVITABLE, HUH?... K..... NOW DIE... YOU DO THAT YET? DON' WORRY , IT COMIN'... NOW... WHAT YOU GOT?... GET IT?.... I ASTOUNDED YOU DON' GET IT...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193762 Aug 28, 2014
WHAT YOU WANT, APPARENTLY... IS A WHITE WOMAN TO WIPE YOU ASS WHILE YOU DYIN'... WELL, YOU PROLLY SHOULD'VE PAID THE WHITE WOMEN MO' WHEN YOU WAS ALIVE... JUS' SAYIN'... 16, I LOVE YOU, BABY....
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193763 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting race aside, put any group of people in an environment where they are not taught to respect themselves, other people and authority and are not encouraged to get an education and don't have any role models in the home with easy access to drugs and alcohol, you're going to get incarcerations and confrontations with the law.
(Paraphrasing Ben Carson)
SO, UM... CAROL... YOU FOLLOWIN' ANY OF THIS?... CAUSE IF YOU NOT.... WELL.. IT NOT REALLY THAT SURPRISIN'.... IN YOUR WORLD PEOPLE "HIT THINGS OUT OF THE PARK" SOMETIMES... IN MY WORLD, WE JUST MULCH... I UNDERSTAND THE DESPERATION OF YOUR WORLD...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193764 Aug 28, 2014
YOU SCARED, AIN'T YOU, HONEY? YOU SCARED OF YOU OWN DEATH, THO' IT MAY HAPPEN ANY TIME NOW... I GET IT... BUT HERE'S THE THING, CAROL... IT COMIN' NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO... NO MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE... NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAVE... DEATH COMIN' FO YOU, HONEY... INEXORABLY... THERE NO ESCAPE... YOUR WORLDVIEW... IN THE END... MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.... GET IT?....
Billy baroo

Murrieta, CA

#1193765 Aug 28, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM.... K... I GUESS... I GOTTA GO BURN ONE... CATCH UP WITH YOU...
Go burn one you silly D!ckSmoker
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193766 Aug 28, 2014
CAROL... IN JUS' A VERY FEW YEARS... YOU BE A STIFF, BROWN DRY THING IN A BOX... SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH THE SHORT TIME YOU GOT LEFT?... YOU GONNA BITCH ABOUT IT... OR, YOU GONNA DO SUMTHIN'?... FRIGHTENING THOUGHT, HUH?..
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193767 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN thought he was - as far back as 1991 up until 2003. So did many intelligence agencies. So did every single democrat when Clinton was president.
Better have your own skull checked for its density.
lol! And what did the UN find?

Nada son!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193768 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Here's the video of Hannity standing up against a radical Muslim. It gets really heated towards the end.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Yup! So much for being fair or balanced!!!
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193769 Aug 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
What ends? yur silliness and pretending?
LOOK UP...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193770 Aug 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Obama has no time for a strategy while the situation is out of control, but he has time for two fund raisers tomorrow!
poor waxy.

I bet you're your celly hubby's 'fund raiser' eh?
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193771 Aug 28, 2014
Billy baroo wrote:
<quoted text>Go burn one you silly D!ckSmoker
ALREADY DID, HONEY... YOU GOT LITERALLY NO CHANCE NOW...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193772 Aug 28, 2014
DEVIL SO WASTED NOW, HE NEVER GET BACK... OVER TO YOU, CHET.... LIKE WRASSLIN' LITTLE GIRLS....
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193773 Aug 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>poor waxy.
I bet you're your celly hubby's 'fund raiser' eh?
IN MY CONFUSED AN' DRUG DULLED MIND... THERE IS A FAINT SUSPICION YOU'RE GOOD IN BED... YOU SHOULD CLAIM YOUR TITLE.. JUST SAYIN'... WHY ARE YOU SO SHY?...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193774 Aug 28, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
Has anyone saw the devil on here. I think he's been offed. Some homo is posting under his name, but it seems more stupid than normal. No I don't miss the dikface, but just wondering if they are scraping the shit off of the Threads.
YEAH, MAN... YOU CERTAINLY DID IT THIS TIME... I BLEEDIN' FROM ALL ORIFICES... PROBLEM FO' YOU IS THAT THE DEVIL TELLS THE TRUTH AN' NUTHIN' BUT THE TRUTH... YOU ERASE ONE TRUTH... ANOTHER ARISES JUS' LIKE IT... IT THE SAME TRUTH, MORON...
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193776 Aug 28, 2014
YOU GONNA TELL ME WHAT WOMEN ARE LIKE? HAHAHAHA... SURE YOU IS.... THERE ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN' YOU CAN SAY I AIN'T SEEN OR DONE... I'M A MAN, A REAL ONE... I LIVED MY LIFE AND HAD MY 1000 WOMEN.... YOU CAN RUN, YOU CAN HIDE... BUT YOU CAIN'T TAKE ANY OF THAT AWAY FROM ME.... I OWN YOUR CONSERVATIVE ASSES...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193777 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you in a marijuana-induced coma during those 15 UN resolutions beginning in 1991 up until the "serious consequences" threat in 2003?
The discussion was about Saddam as an imminent threat.
Show us the International Law that says the liberation was illegal and Bush and Cheney can't travel to certain countries.
The resolutions were passed because the UN believed Saddam had WMDs back in 1991. Saddam admitted he did but was destroying them but kept thumbing his nose up at the UN by restricting UN inspectors access to all facilities and scientists.
You're the problem, not the solution.
lol! Well, you must be lying then....

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." -- George Bush, Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193778 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing he won't be able to rebuild them. He has a 70-year-old virgin to contend with now.
You did read in that NPR UN Resolution timeline that Saddam admitted having a WMD program in 1993 and was destroying them but still wouldn't given UNSCOM unrestricted access to prove it.
lol! I also read and heard bushie boy claim he found the wmd's and would find 'more.'

He must have a different dictionary.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1193780 Aug 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting race aside, put any group of people in an environment where they are not taught to respect themselves, other people and authority and are not encouraged to get an education and don't have any role models in the home with easy access to drugs and alcohol, you're going to get incarcerations and confrontations with the law.
(Paraphrasing Ben Carson)
lol! It's about time you put race aside son.

It seems to be a normal card of yours.....
THE DEVIL

Chantilly, VA

#1193781 Aug 28, 2014
NOW... WHAT STORIES YOU ERASE? HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... OH, THAT ONE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr silly rabbit 313,989
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Ilg17 20,979
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Apr 24 TRD 71,284
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 20 Patriot AKA Bozo 63,620
News Five Key Points From Hartford's Budget Proposal Apr 19 IdiotCamp 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Apr 18 Chastity Veasley 48

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages