Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264641 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1190448 Aug 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Support the cop?" Is that what you consider "fair" and impartial? Shouldn't we all support both the officer AND the Brown family in getting at the truth?
If you want to see a sideshow, just turn on Fox. They have already been caught spreading the false rumor that the officer had a fractured eye socket.
Just *how* stupid are you?

oops...just a rhetorical question - I already know the answer:-)

You don't *support* someone getting at the truth whose only motivation is to paint a lie about their Trayvon Hoodie son.

Plus, you just know there's a Wrongful Death Lawsuit coming from Fatass Brown's Mamma.

From a legal standpoint, it is wise to stay away from the trash people pushing the 2nd and 3rd autopsies and kissing azz of the people working the Magic Negro Network Media reports.

You are as immature as hell, Babee;->.
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1190449 Aug 22, 2014
Things are just great thanks to President Obama. Yesterday a Chinese fighter intercepted a P8 Patrol plane and three weeks ago, a pair of Russian Fighters intercepted another of our Patrol Planes. The JV is threatening us and killing thousands of Muslims, Christians, and anyone else they feel like. We had an good American beheaded, and the administration traded five top terrorist for a FKing deserter. China is FKing with the Japanese, Taiwanese, and Philippines--all allies of ours, and the NKorean keeps threatening SKorea, Japan, and US, Putin laughs at Obama and insults him, and Obama FKed up Iraq so he could lie. Israel is locked in a battle with Obama's friends, Hamas. Africa is on fire with disease and Boko Harum. Our borders are over run with drug runners, MS-13, and Arab terrorists. Obama needs to be tried, convicted, and turned over to ISIL in exchange for real men.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190450 Aug 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ask Sharpton about Freddie's Fashion Mart....
Sharpton can always be counted on to throw gasoline on a fire....
lol! Not as good as the likes of Limpballs!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190451 Aug 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
yesterday's news.....
of zero importance to most Americans...
That's normal for reich wingers when an event no longer serves their purpose...

... or fart news drops it too!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190452 Aug 22, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
Things are just great thanks to President Obama. Yesterday a Chinese fighter intercepted a P8 Patrol plane and three weeks ago, a pair of Russian Fighters intercepted another of our Patrol Planes. The JV is threatening us and killing thousands of Muslims, Christians, and anyone else they feel like. We had an good American beheaded, and the administration traded five top terrorist for a FKing deserter. China is FKing with the Japanese, Taiwanese, and Philippines--all allies of ours, and the NKorean keeps threatening SKorea, Japan, and US, Putin laughs at Obama and insults him, and Obama FKed up Iraq so he could lie. Israel is locked in a battle with Obama's friends, Hamas. Africa is on fire with disease and Boko Harum. Our borders are over run with drug runners, MS-13, and Arab terrorists. Obama needs to be tried, convicted, and turned over to ISIL in exchange for real men.
Oh! You mean like the P-3 that was forced down to Hainan Island?

You must have forgotten that little incident with the Chinese son.

Or maybe the missed those missile firings from N Korea under bushie boy?

Ah, you people! Such cute jokesters!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#1190453 Aug 22, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text> Remember to replenish the paper towels at work tomorrow.
Remember to remember what you forgot, Patrick.
And then go home and tell your mother she's calling you, OK?
Say hi to your therapist - you know...the one with the big red clown nose and the strap-on dildough.

Lapeer, MI

#1190454 Aug 22, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
Yes, Obama needs to be tried, convicted, and turned over to ISIL in exchange for real men.

But those idiots who voted him into office need to be fined, imprisoned and have their Entitlements stopped and also for their offspring.

Lapeer, MI

#1190455 Aug 22, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Lord Galt, Lord of the Flies , Earl of Government Workers, Duke of Moochers
C'mon...don't be humble....

The guys in the Airport Restroom call you Lord Of The Flies, Patrick.

Lapeer, MI

#1190456 Aug 22, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
Magic Negro = Lights are on but nobody's home

He'd make a great Lawn Ornament, wouldn't he?

Lapeer, MI

#1190458 Aug 23, 2014
[Barack Obama, our next President] is becoming threadbare because Liberal posters have written just about all the idiotic BS they could possibly muster.

The snake still has a few more bites left in it, though, but the rattle is getting weak.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1190459 Aug 23, 2014
A police officer who pushed a CNN journalist on live television in Ferguson, Missouri, this week has been relieved of duty following the discovery of a videotaped speech in which he criticized President Barack Obama, Muslims and gays in the military.

St. Louis County cop Dan Page, a 35-year police veteran, also denounced hate crime laws and boasted of killings he claimed to have committed in the remarks delivered to a group called the Oath Keepers of St. Louis and St. Charles. Its members vow to uphold the Constitution and are drawn from the military, law enforcement and emergency responders.

"Policemen are very cynical. I know I am," Page says from a podium on the video. "I hate everybody. I'm into diversity. I kill everybody."

CNN's Don Lemon, who was was pushed by Page on Monday at demonstrations triggered by the police killing of Michael Brown, obtained the video. It was uploaded to YouTube in April, but it was unclear when the recording was made.

County Police Chief Jon Belmar suspended Page after watching the video. Belmar told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch he would have fired Page if a review weren't first required. The review will begin Monday and Page will be told to undergo a psychological evaluation, according to USA Today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/dan-...

a FOXbot cop. who gets exactly what he deserves. but all of you FOXbots know how that feels(2012).

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1190460 Aug 23, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
What is an Elio?<quoted text>
Bad News: Another Company May Snatch Up Elio Motors' Factory
Elio Motors - more bad news
Elio Motors recently announced that it had exceeded 10,000 reservations for its proposed, tandem-seating 3 wheeler. Since then, there have been reports that the pace of people placing reservations has accelerated, and that the total number of reservations has hit 15,000. For every bit of good news coming out of Elio, however, it seems like there’s a quiet piece of bad news out there- and today’s news is the worst yet for Elio fans: Elio’s proposed Shreveport, LA factory may go to another company.

According to John Escude- and his fellow Caddo Parish commissioners Michael Williams, Michael Thibodeaux, and Stephanie Lynch- have sufficient doubts about Elio’s ability to make good on their promises to bring 1500 new jobs to the region that they’re in active discussions with another, more established company to move into the old GM Shreveport facility.

Escude, who chairs the Caddo Parish economic development committee, said he wouldn’t disclose the company’s name- but did disclose that it was publicly traded, and that he saw a great potential for northwest Louisiana.“This is the kind of stuff that, once an announcement is made, it will manipulate stock prices,” said Escude, in explaining why he and other commissioners in the know are reticent to give specifics.

If that deal goes through, it will be the second time Elio Motors has failed in a highly publicized bid to secure a factory in less than 5 years (the first time being in 2010 in Pontiac, Michigan- another hopeful town with a shuttered GM plant that was battered by the recession’s impact on the auto industry). It’s important to remember, however, that a lease deal is still in place with Elio … assuming they have the money to move forward in time.“We said absolutely. We always wanted to buy (the factory) so we could control our own destiny,” Escude said.“Now, Elio has an option to go into the plant if they can raise their capital. But if they don’t, we’re going to (find someone to develop it).”
Nostrilis Waxman

Chicago, IL

#1190461 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Support the cop?" Is that what you consider "fair" and impartial? Shouldn't we all support both the officer AND the Brown family in getting at the truth?
If you want to see a sideshow, just turn on Fox. They have already been caught spreading the false rumor that the officer had a fractured eye socket.
Yes, mental case. My stance is we should wait to see what the facts are and support the COP until he is proven guilty by a fair investigation. I am not willing to jump into the speculation arena like you just did. You mental cases and pitchfork carrying Democrats don't seem to care what the facts will be and have already convicted the COP. So far, the only evidence I am aware of, that still needs to be confirmed by a court, is the video of the 300 pounder imposing his violence and aggression during the theft of convenience store merchandise.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1190462 Aug 23, 2014
Holder wants to take criminal action against terrorists who beheaded American journalist.

That should make them all stop and think about the bad choices they are making. They would have a criminal record.

Can't get anymore disconnected from reality than that.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1190464 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
[Barack Obama, our next President] is becoming threadbare because Liberal posters have written just about all the idiotic BS they could possibly muster.
The snake still has a few more bites left in it, though, but the rattle is getting weak.
Every warning from the right since 2009 has come to fruition and the left defending what could never be defended except from an ideologue perspective has become pointless. The perspective has also become painfully obvious.

Even the New York Times is criticizing the amount of time he's on the golf course. Nothing worse than former lap dogs becoming little ankle biters.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1190465 Aug 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Holder wants to take criminal action against terrorists who beheaded American journalist.
That should make them all stop and think about the bad choices they are making. They would have a criminal record.
Can't get anymore disconnected from reality than that.
He obviously considers them people of color.
Really

Clinton, TN

#1190467 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Deer runs with the Wolf in a forest fire.
If Magic Negro had been President during WWII instead of Roosevelt, he would not have agreed to meet with Churchill and Stalin in Potsdam. He would've grabbed his golf clubs, grinned a shit-eatin' grin and refused to cooperate with the really bad man Stalin.
Azzholes can change history for the worse. Neville Chamberlain was WWII's Magic Negro.
Hitler would have invaded us! Hitler would have taken the eastern corridor ... We have a weak president in office. He is doing nothing, well I take it back. He's still spending money!! Talk about a crisis that is unfolding yet he's playing Golf!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1190468 Aug 23, 2014
Good morning baggers and far right looney bins, welcome to another day of your miserable life or should I say no life? All you ever have to look forward too is another day of whining, crying, bitching, moaning, groaning, mindless accusations, fabrications and all other un-American activities while attempting to pass your selves off as patriots. Your misery although to normal people would be embarrassing to you it feeds your hatred, racism, and bigotry. Where you daily attempt to infer that those that disagree are as prejudice and simple minded as you are. It's a misery loves company thingie. But hey there is always tomorrow and you can say your prayers tonight and get up hating again tomorrow seemingly unaware of your obvious short comings and hypocrisy. But just listening to your mournful wailing brings great joy to normal people while you are getting one day closer to dying as stupid as you were born. One more day of being programmed by FIXED news and living the life of Bo [Oreilly Hannity] peeps sheep. So come on make my day...LMAOAYS Sleep tight Obama has your back...The smart way.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1190469 Aug 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He obviously considers them people of color.
In you and the other baggers case it's the people of knuckle dragging Neanderthals. Americas embarrassment.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1190471 Aug 23, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler would have invaded us! Hitler would have taken the eastern corridor ... We have a weak president in office. He is doing nothing, well I take it back. He's still spending money!! Talk about a crisis that is unfolding yet he's playing Golf!
I suggest you take out the pacifier, change your adult diaper, change the channel, remove the tin foil propeller hat and either shoot yourself or become a real American. You baggers are Americas embarrassment way to Al Qaeda like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Oh well 20,085
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr spocko 310,372
News How Black Women Have Been Leaning In Forever 4 hr Fart news 8
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 hr budd 54,341
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Sun Neil SS Bluesfest 151
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) Jul 31 Joan 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages