Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1384322 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1175005 Jul 28, 2014
TSM wrote:
After 6 years we can see the Effect/Devastation of Obama’s presidency/policies, Foreign/Domestic!!
I think Axelrod was correct when he said the Job was to Vast for Obama putting an exclamation point on what Clinton had already stated ‘He’s in Over His Head!!’
Devastation???
Do you live in a ghetto?
Do you really believe Obama is responsible for your miserable life?
Life is great for me and everyone I know.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1175006 Jul 28, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo8're an idiot?
ROTFLMA!!!!
HEY STUPID. Next time and idiot like you calls someone an idiot, look at what you wrote before you click on "Post Comment" IDIOT!
In addition, many your left wing moron buddies here have repeatedly posted anti-Semitic scum remarks (ovens, etc.) and you never say boo, dumbfk.
You are such a scumbag.
The jews I know would throw your dumbass in an oven for embarrassing them.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175007 Jul 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Turkiye for 4 years...i am very concerned about the region...
Hell I lived in Ireland for five years and you don't see me worrying about leprechauns rights do ya? So, you're some kind of American who lived in Turkey, big deal. Things are crazy next door and something bad might happen to various acquaintances of yours but the odds are, nothing will happen to them... So give it a rest and stop imagining crises that haven't even happened yet and which likely never will. What a bunch of avaricious babies you people are....
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175008 Jul 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Devastation???
Do you live in a ghetto?
Brilliant!

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1175009 Jul 28, 2014
Phony picture passed around by the MSM alleges this is rockets being fired into Gaza lighting up the night sky.

I saw it and instantly realized that it was the lights of towns--it totally dumb to think anyone has enough launchers to send that many rockets at one time. Was the media so dense they could not sort this out?

They may not have been dense but any propaganda is good-eh

Washington Post headline “There are so many rockets flying in Gaza they light up the night from space.”

The Los Angeles Times headline “The war in Gaza as seen from space: Astronaut shares wrenching photo.”

CBS News,“This image taken from aboard the International Space Station shows explosions in the sky over Gaza and Israel.”
----------

I was right--it is city lights.

Also notice that Gaza is that far upper left of the map. The place with the fewest lights. Larger cities such as Tel Aviv and Jerusalem has more lights

http://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Washington Post corrected their story--the others remain uncorrected.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1175010 Jul 28, 2014
TSM wrote:
After 6 years we can see the Effect/Devastation of Obama’s presidency/policies, Foreign/Domestic!!
I think Axelrod was correct when he said the Job was to Vast for Obama putting an exclamation point on what Clinton had already stated ‘He’s in Over His Head!!’
Very true

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1175011 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Devastation???
Do you live in a ghetto?
You continue to deny those who live in poverty and think it is a joke I see
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1175012 Jul 28, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
ObamaKare!
Hope!
Change!
A North Carolina mayor on Sunday was just a few miles away from finishing his 273-mile walk to Washington to draw attention to the closing of his small town’s local hospital and the plights of other rural facilities caught in financial bind created largely by ObamaCare, a changing economy and less federal funding.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/28/ca...
Hahahahahahahah... Give it up clown, we're in the groove now... Maybe he should written his congress people letters about saving his...(..privately owned?..).. Hospital instead how badly they needed to help Israel with their... Little problem...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1175014 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Devastation???
Do you live in a ghetto?
Spoken like a True Welfare Recipient….Life is Good!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1175015 Jul 28, 2014
This has to Irk Off these No Brains/Emotional Liberals…. POLL: 77% want illegals sent home!!

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1175016 Jul 28, 2014
Sky News reporter alarmed by a rocket launched by Hamas near her hotel

#action =share

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1175017 Jul 28, 2014
Pending Home Sales Fall 1.1% in June
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1175018 Jul 28, 2014
100% certain - Grey Ghost for sure:
<quoted text>
It went without saying that you also laugh at your own dumbass posts.
The "rest of us" just shake our heads in pity for a no life loser like you.
Stick to passing out judge-its to yourself, humor is not your strong suit.
Ghost loves to say "loser like you":

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/palm-aire-fl/...

https://www.google.com/#q=topix+obama+%22grey...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1175019 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
The jews I know would throw your dumbass in an oven for embarrassing them.
You are the biggest anti-Semitic here Ghost. Exactly the type of person I was talking about, lowlife bigot & racist.
Oh Dat Barry Soetoro

New York, NY

#1175020 Jul 28, 2014
TSM wrote:
This has to Irk Off these No Brains/Emotional Liberals…. POLL: 77% want illegals sent home!!
Barry is finally bring both sides together. There is mutual agreement that he s*cks.

President Barack Obama's request for billions of dollars to deal with migrant children streaming across the border set off Democrats and Republicans. Lawmakers in both parties complained that the White House — six years in — still doesn't get it when it comes to working with Congress.

Obama is the "only person in America who can sign something into law and help bring members of his party on board for an outcome on a given piece of legislation that requires bipartisan support," McConnell said in an interview. "So it's a mystery, but that's the way they operate."

Several Democratic lawmakers echoed McConnell but spoke on condition of anonymity to avoid alienating the president of their party. They said they were baffled by the White House's tactics in handling the border request. Several Democrats expressed frustration that the president and administration officials weren't more involved in legislative fights.

The Obama Administration at this point is either stubbornly ineffectual or completely incompetent. The complaints in this area have been the same throughout the entire Obama era, and they haven't gotten any better. President Obama's tactics seem to come down to making a wide-sweeping declaration and expecting it to just "get done," without actually working with Congress. This frustrates both Democrats and Republicans, and Obama refuses to actually try to remedy themselves in this area.

Puzzling are the references to Obumbles supposed intelligence (off the golf course and away from fundraising, which we believe is he good at).

We don't know that Obama "is well above average in intelligence."

We certainly have been TOLD that, from sources that don't "know" that either.

We don't know Obama's SAT scores, his LSAT scores, any of his GPAs, or any other remotely reliable indicita of intelligence.

Instead, what we KNOW is Obama accomplished one good speech which brought him limelight, then was elected as a bright, shiny, hip new toy, vastly different from the old, decidedly-unhip toy; a new toy fawned over by the self-appointed intellectual elite infatuated with his, and their, self-perceived brilliance.

Intelligent people recognize when they're making mistakes. They correct course when heading in the wrong direction. They work with the people they have to work with, even if they don't like them.

Intelligent people accommodate reality that may be different from their heart-felt expectations, wishes, desires.

Obama evidences none of those attributes of intelligent people.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1175021 Jul 28, 2014
If Historian records Obama’s Presidency correctly, Obama will be known as the Renter/ Welfare President!! Homeownership at a 18 year low, 47% of jobs created are part time, 92 million Americans no Longer in the workforce, 42% of Americans believe themselves financially worse off than a year ago, One in Three Americans fell into Poverty between 2009-20011,Maybe this explains Obama’s 39% approval??
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1175023 Jul 28, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Another imbecile who doesn't know the difference between local weather and global climate.
It's the culture....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175024 Jul 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Al Gore is not a Scientist...
'The frequency of 90 degree days in the US has been plummeting for 80 years, and 2014 has had the lowest frequency of 90 degree days through July 23 on record. The only other year which came close was 1992, and that was due to dust in the atmosphere from Mt Pinatubo.'
http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2014/07/26...
UM.. HOW'D THE WEATHER WORK OUT FOR Y'ALL LAST SUMMER? HOW'S THE WATER TABLE DOIN' OUT THERE THIS YEAR? 35'? THAT'S A LOT!...Y'ALL READY FOR AUGUST? I'M NOT SURE IF Y'ALL HEARD BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE JUST ABOUT TO GO INTO A PERMANENT DROUGHT? BUT YOU SAY Y'ALL HAVEN'T NOTICED ANYTHING, HUH? DAMN,... IT'D BE A LOT EASIER TO SWILL YOU PEOPLE'S SHIT AROUND IN MY MOUTH IF I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW YOUR TRAILERS ARE ON FIRE... RETARD...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1175026 Jul 28, 2014
IN LIGHT OF MY RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION, WHICH OF OUR HOUSES WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE BEEN AT WHEN SANTA CAME?...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1175027 Jul 28, 2014
New world record set for longest sniper kill in Afghanistan

Unconfirmed report in the Telegraph says that an Australian sniper team using Barrett 50 rifles recorded a kill shot at 2815 meters in Afghanistan. Breaking the previous record held by British Corporal Craig Harrison at 2475 meters.

According to a report in the Telegraph newspaper there has been a new record set for the longest kill shot in Afghanistan.

GPS aids supposedly "measured the distance the bullet traveled at 2815 meters", beating the previous record of 2475 meters for a confirmed kill.

The shot was taken by a commando sniper team in Helmand province, Afghanistan.

“Through binoculars at a distance invisible to the naked eye they spotted a group of Taliban. The soldiers having means of identifying targets went through a process of obtaining verification and permission to engage. Two marksmen using Barrett M82A1 50 caliber rifles simultaneously fired. The bullets were six seconds in the air. One killed the Taliban commander. It is not known for certain which sniper fired the fatal shot. While there have been no triumphant press releases, in the tight global Special Forces sniper community the shot is much discussed, because it seems certain to be a world record”(source: Taliban remain in fear of lethal strikes, writes Chris Masters http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion... ).

The M82A1 50 caliber is a recoil-operated, semi-automatic anti-materiel rifle developed by the American Barrett Firearms Manufacturing company. A heavy SASR (Special Application Scoped Rifle), is in use by many units and armies around the world.

At that distance the targeted Taliban would not have heard the gunfire that killed him.

The article noted that the previous world record achieved by British Corporal Craig Harrison occurred also in Helmand in November 2009. Firing from a distance of 2475m, Harrison killed two Taliban.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ffj 311,218
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 hr TRD 70,614
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr The Donald_ 59,545
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mon dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 72,026
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) May 24 Ken Burke 135
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages