Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459134 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1175227 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for Roxblow to admit her error claiming apeasement.
Funny how you choose to go off on another tangent that has nothing to do with the lies you're being called on..........by Patrick!!
But that's what you do, Roxblow.
Come here, lie, make stupid accusations, then desperately try to cover up your stupidity.
Y'know, like the Bundy Ranch fiasco, among others.
Where you supported the vigalantes who went on to murder to policemen..........remember??
morning nuc. How are ya?

I see you're still clinging to certain posters trying to run them off. Don't you think that shtick has run its course since everyone is still here?
Mr Z

United States

#1175228 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to prove that the US didn't take an isolationist stance-claiming they had no interest in the events, agreed to sell weapons to both sides (your quote verifies this) and attempted to mediate the end of the war.
If you cannot disprove these things you have nothing.
So, this is your best defense for coming up with nothing again. Another empty whine about someone lying without nothing to support it.
Whine away and beat your dead horse....you are boring me. I am moving on
Didn't you get the memo? Nutsack is never wrong!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1175229 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which "lie" goof ball?
The one were you denied Think Progress posted an article from a parody and then admitted they had--that one is all yours
Your dead horse beating denial that the US was isolationist at the beginning of World War One--that lie belongs to you.
Get a grip on your emotions. Maybe everyone is not as hysterical as you
I caught you in yet another lie!!

This is like shooting ducks!!

Here was my answer to your Think Progress post, you lying sack of shat:

"Link to the source..........or do we take a liars word for it??"

----------

And you lied again and said I denied it. You're such a little liar!!

Take back your lie or I will reprint this along with your appeasement lies for several days to come.

I can see how much you enjoy it. Your posting is off by a lot today.

Your choice. I have proof in black and white, proof even Roxblow the serial liar can't weasel out of!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1175230 Jul 28, 2014
Well folks, that's it for now. Maybe I'll be back in a while....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1175231 Jul 28, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about William Ayers?
Nuc has no clue what she is saying. She is angrily slashing and dashing-- as usual --hoping to hit some target by accident.

But, you may have a point about Ayers
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1175232 Jul 28, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>You apparently made the 'lost limbs' story up when your androgynous nature was pointed out, squatty.
I posted that I would apologize if you claimed to be a disabled vet and was offended by being called squatty.
You never said you were in fact a disabled vet. Guess you're not "man or woman" enough to even do that, huh, squatty?
No one made jokes about vets......only you. You're no vet. If you were....you would say so.
For someone who hints, but will not admit, that they're a disabled vet from the waist down.....you sure can dance!
Really son?

Well as I told you before, you make fun of those disabled people.

You thought it was so funny it was great to make jokes of those injured vets.. you and fetchie and others.

So we're still waiting for more of your entertaining wit on how you treat vets and how funny they are. Don't stop now. Don't change the subject.

Keep throwing those insults on how funny it is to do the most basic of human functions in order to survive.

Show that class you reich wingers have for those who've sacrificed.

Make us laugh....

Location hidden

#1175233 Jul 28, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxlo is :-)
New to the thread ?
or
new to planet Earth?
Roxblow is in the middle of a major Meltdown!!

She's lashing out at everyone over all sorts of stupidity!!

That's what she does when cornered..........like the rat she is!!

Location hidden

#1175234 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
Enter emeem with his favorite Eman post.
come on, mini me, don't let me down.
Hey E, how ya been??
Mr Z

United States

#1175235 Jul 28, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
When Pearl Harbor was attacked ,Dec. 1941, President Roosevelt did not go on radio listing the ships sunk and extent of the damage.
Why provide our enemies with information regarding the Benghazi attack?
You're citing events from more than 70 years ago? Dude?!?!

Start by comparing communication options then and now.

Sheesh...do you people ever think before posting?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1175236 Jul 28, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxlo is :-)
New to the thread ?
or
new to planet Earth?
Bless your heart, Patrick

You do try *so hard
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175237 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought for sure the grammar police would have been disbanded by now since no one is innocent of misusing words.
Hey Eman, it's only a tool to be used whenever convenient. Flack loves to project perfection, so it was aimed more towards that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1175238 Jul 28, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>BTW.....how can someone claim that they are disabled below the waist and are made fun of needing to sit to pee.....when that same person claims to surf?
Now that's funny!
Come on boy.....which is it? You never 'stand up' to back up your claims! Just sit there and squat....it's obviously your preferred position.
Really son? Who claims to surf?

I sure never did.

That would be your belief and a shot in the dark to hope and pray that I actually do.

In other words, you're LYING.

But I would expect no less.

(BTW, there are those who have surfed son.)

So... any more squatting jokes for injured vets son? I'm sure you're hard at work trying to make fun of them. Personally, I'd recommend you take those jokes out in public so you can be given credit for it posted on facebook and the like.

You really deserve more attention than this anonymity you keep trying to use for cover....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1175239 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught you in yet another lie!!
This is like shooting ducks!!
Here was my answer to your Think Progress post, you lying sack of shat:
"Link to the source..........or do we take a liars word for it??"
----------
And you lied again and said I denied it. You're such a little liar!!
Take back your lie or I will reprint this along with your appeasement lies for several days to come.
I can see how much you enjoy it. Your posting is off by a lot today.
Your choice. I have proof in black and white, proof even Roxblow the serial liar can't weasel out of!!
Go away you angry old woman. If you are too lazy to go look at the Think Progress--I told you were you could find it-- then you have NOTHING to claim I am wrong.

You are acting like an idiot.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1175241 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to prove that the US didn't take an isolationist stance-claiming they had no interest in the events, agreed to sell weapons to both sides (your quote verifies this) and attempted to mediate the end of the war.
If you cannot disprove these things you have nothing.
So, this is your best defense for coming up with nothing again. Another empty whine about someone lying without nothing to support it.
Whine away and beat your dead horse....you are boring me. I am moving on
lol! You're such an idiot son.

And you really insist on proving it.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1175242 Jul 28, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.(imbecile)
First of all, why are you so IGNORANT, as to World history?
(May 9, 1916), A secret convention made during World War I between Great Britain and France, with the assent of imperial Russia, for the dismemberment of the Ottoman Empire. The agreement led to the division of Turkish-held Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and Palestine into various French- and British-administered areas. The agreement took its name from its negotiators, Sir ___of Britain and François__ of France.
Its provisions were as follows:(1) Russia should acquire the Armenian provinces of Erzurum, Trebizond (Trabzon), Van, and Bitlis, with some Kurdish territory to the southeast; (2) France should acquire Lebanon and the Syrian littoral, Adana, Cilicia, and the hinterland adjacent to Russia’s share, that hinterland including Aintab, Urfa, Mardin, Diyarbak&#305;r, and Mosul; (3) Great Britain should acquire southern Mesopotamia, including Baghdad, and also the Mediterranean ports of Haifa and &#703;Akko (Acre); (4) between the French and the British acquisitions there should be a confederation of Arab states or a single independent Arab state, divided into French and British spheres of influence; (5) Alexandretta (Iskenderun) should be a free port; AND
(6) "Palestine", because of the holy places, should be under an **INTERNATIONAL** regime.
----------
Palestine as in FORMERLY known as JUDEA--as in PRE any of the 19th century anything.
http://www.bible-history.com/geography/ancien...
Frgn IGNORANT clueless IDIOTS like you shouldn't even be allowed out of your padded cells to spread LIES of the toxic poisons of IMBECILES.
We are not talking about 1916 "imbecile".

Repeat: AT THE TIME OF THE RECOMMENDED PARTITIAN OF PALESTINE, the Jews owned less than 6% of Palestine. Population wise, they represented 31% of the population. Yet, it was recommended the Jews receive 55% of the land.

Location hidden

#1175243 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
morning nuc. How are ya?
I see you're still clinging to certain posters trying to run them off. Don't you think that shtick has run its course since everyone is still here?
Naw. I enjoy this one in particular. She and Carol are serial liars, and I enjoy trapping them in their lies and watching them try to weasel out.

Roxblow likes to lie, and Patrick and I have her cornered in a lie she told yesterday concerning what she called US appeasement before we entered WWI.

She completely overlooks the fact that America was arming the Allies from the start. Which infuriated the Germans.

She can't back up a word of her bullshit, but refuses to admit she misspoke.

That's what makes it fun. To catch a liar who is too stupid or proud to admit to it.

I don't get here often, but when I do I like to take apart the bullshit of the Teabaggers.
this Roxblow is nothing but bullshit.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1175244 Jul 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxblow is in the middle of a major Meltdown!!
She's lashing out at everyone over all sorts of stupidity!!
That's what she does when cornered..........like the rat she is!!
Says Nuc who is pouncing on every post I make with hysterical remarks because you cannot understand what a quote says and too lazy to look up a source.

Being dumb and lazy seems to be your game plan-eh

Now shoo....your hour of attention I have given your cray-cray posts has expired.
Mr Z

United States

#1175245 Jul 28, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
morning nuc. How are ya?
Been what, 6-7 years now? LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1175246 Jul 28, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing about the very liberal and wealthy town I live in is seeing how they all try and outdo each other with the latest BMW, Audi or Benz SUV to tote their lily white kids to soccer and LAX practice.
The vast majority of these highbrow PROGS wouldn't be caught dead in a Prius or SMART car.
GO TOMAHAWKS!(is that offensive?)
You gotta feel out of place in that Yugo.

Location hidden

#1175247 Jul 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc has no clue what she is saying. She is angrily slashing and dashing-- as usual --hoping to hit some target by accident.
But, you may have a point about Ayers
Roxblow, in anger and desperation, attacks me indirectly..........LOL

If you looked at the post, you would know it wasn't addressed to you.

By your own Roxblow 'rules for morons', you know you should never answer a post not directed to you.

I can show you your post where you scolded someone for answering a post addressed to Lily.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min TRUMP WINNERS 312,776
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 7,944
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,336
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Wheelz 20,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 hr Ize Found 71,235
Beware of This Company-Andrews Oil Company, The... (Oct '11) 20 hr BLOODSEED 11
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Tue myspace 12

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages