Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1171914 Jul 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Norwegians have long played the stupid neutrality game. And then Hitler invaded. Boo-hoo. Denmark the same. Switzerland, too, but they bought themselves safety by harboring the Nazi ill-gotten goods from the sight of others at the Nuremberg Trials - they held Hitler's wallet while he killed millions of Jews.
And now we've got a neutral Norwegian doctor boo-hooing again for one of the Middle East's Nazi's.
Get outta here, idiot.
I'm not going anywhere. One of my purposes in life is to point out your lies and bigotry.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1171915 Jul 23, 2014
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The all almighty, all powerful Oracle speaks!
http://soundbible.com/1657-Toilet-Flushing.ht...
Cheap theatrics.

So what are you wearing for Halloween this year?

Dress up like a human?

That's hard for a Jackass to do.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1171916 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"the best deal" depends on the method of payment.....
smart car buyers today don't really "negotiate" at all........
they first decide exactly what they want, then go on line and ask pricing from a number of dealers over a wide geographic area....
then they contact their preferred dealer and give them the opportunity to meet the best price....
no need to even visit the dealer except to pick up the car....
Give it up Galt__you're lost on the subject.

And backing up from your previous nonsense. Uncle Norm__everyone has one.

Location hidden

#1171917 Jul 23, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Aljazeera???? Give us a break!!
FACT: Aljazerra is more truthful than FOX.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1171918 Jul 23, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't need to as Israel is killing enough people live on TV.
Hamas is firing rocket to kill Israelis, just not very good at it.
A pox on both sides.
Israelis are killing enough people, you say?

Take a look at the tally board. Casualties from terrorism in Israel 1948-2014.

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/ter...

Who first randomly killed three innocent teenagers a few weeks ago?

And who attacked a school in the town of Ma'alot in 1974 which ended in the deaths of 22 children with grenades and automatic weapons and injuring 68 other children - after killing two Israeli women and a couple and their four-year-old son in their own apartment?

Your bleeding heart sure is selective.
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1171919 Jul 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Again you show your ignorance as college deferments changed several times during the pre lottery years as did marriage/children deferments.
But you continue along the dumfk path.
You do know about the lottery right? Some posting here apparently don't.
How close did you come to running to Canada?

More scared of prison than the military?

Funny how you call everyone stupid, yet never share your self-professed vast wealth of knowledge.

A blatant fraud, you fool no one.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1171920 Jul 23, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a total tin hat wearing moron. He was a constitutional professor at the University of Chicago Law School. BTW, it's NOT a liberal institution...Justice Scalia was a professor there.
Obama was never on the faculty at the University of Chicago Law School. The real faculty at the University of Chicago Law School in 2008 described Obama as, and I quote, "lazy and unqualified". For some reason, probably coercion by the Communist Party USA, the University of Chicago Law School put Obama at the front of an inconsequential class.
Let's go over this again.
Obama was never on the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School, and the real faculty there described Obama as "lazy and unqualified".
The fact is, Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
(Or, location/plantiff/defendant/et c. to prove your assertion that Obama has any experience whatsoever. That LA Times article is the only thing anyone can come up with. Post that propaganda bullshit again. It's a piece of cake to rip apart.)

So, where were we....

Obama has never even read the Constitution. He was indoctrinated to hate it without knowing what is written in it. He never read it at Occidental because, according to the students in his class there, he was a poor student. He never read it at Columbia because he never attended classes at Columbia, and they don't teach the Constiution at the Communist Party USA indoctrination center located adjacent to the campus of Columbia where Obama actually attended "classes". And, if you're a dropout from Occidental that never attended classes at Columbia and the Communist Party USA gets you admitted to Harvard, you're going to get whatever grade the Communist Party USA tells Harvard to give you and you won't have to read the Constitution there, either.
Obama is completely ignorant of what is written in the Constitution, completely ignorant of how the US government works, and is completely ignorant of what he did and does in our government.

Lapeer, MI

#1171921 Jul 23, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where shall I begin?
Authorities: Man kills 4 children, 2 adults in Texas shooting
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/09/justice/texas-s...
At Least 194 Children Have Been Shot to Death Since Newtown
&#9726;127 of the children died from gunshots in their own homes, while dozens more died in the homes of friends, neighbors, and relatives.
&#9726;72 of the young victims either pulled the trigger themselves or were shot dead by another kid.
&#9726;In those 72 cases, only 4 adults have been held criminally liable.
&#9726;At least 52 deaths involved a child handling a gun left unsecured.
Additional findings include:
&#9726;60 children died at the hands of their own parents, 50 of them in homicides.
&#9726;The average age of the victims was 6 years old.
&#9726;More than two-thirds of the victims were boys, as were more than three-quarters of the kids who pulled the trigger.
&#9726;The problem was worst over the past year in the South, which saw at least 92 child gun deaths, followed by the Midwest (44), the West (38), and the East (20).
Among the 194 child gun deaths we analyzed, 17 took place in Florida. Seven were accidents, including three involving unsecured weapons in homes. "The children were covered in blood," a shaken witness told a reporter after toddlers in a Lake City home played with a gun and fatally shot an 11-year-old boy in the neck.
Florida's tally was second only to that of Texas, which saw 19 children killed over the last year. By comparison, the other two of the four most populous states, California and New York, saw 11 and 3 deaths, respectively. Already known for strict gun regulations, California and New York both passed additional restrictions after Sandy Hook. Texas, meanwhile, enacted 10 new laws deregulating guns
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/12/c...
Mother Jones?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA........

Next, lily will be posting Mad Magazine articles......

Lapeer, MI

#1171922 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as the rockets fly, Palestinians will die.....
their choice.....
Stupid is, Stupid does.....Allah be willing:-)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1171923 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
First these are not terrorist, they are freedom fighters that love what's left of their land that the Jews haven't taken so far. No They would not kill their own people for propaganda reasons. Why must you give so little credit to those fighters that are sacrificing their own lives for their people? The Palestinians thanks to Israel have no life, they depend on whatever Israel feels like giving them, they are treated like dogs on their own little piece of land that Israel loves to keep them confined to. It's programmed idiots like you that allow Israel to get away with their master plan of eliminate all of the Palestinians and having all the land for themselves.
We all know that Liberals think bank robbers are just trying to pay their rent.drug dealers are just trying to make money to buy food,picket pockets are simply doing their job, and the big one: there should be no death penalty because murders should be allowed to continue to be free to do what they want. I used to be naive,but I never thought like a Liberal.

Location hidden

#1171924 Jul 23, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
So you come in here all refreshed and tryin' to stir up shit with her and me and you're totally CLUELESS that you've walked in on a seduction... a very Special seduction... we're both chuckling heartily at your total obliviousness... Now, with that said, there is no way of knowing the extent of the seduction or if it even is worth the time and effort.. she's a married woman so the odds are that I will fail... nonetheless, we sally on... it's the game that's exciting, but, never forget, the airport is 15 minutes away...
You have certainly been successful at pulling their chains and uncovering their true colors. They are pretty much toast.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1171925 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock of shit. No specific time or length of service.Who ever said that I was in the Air Force? I was a doggie for 21 years.
I was in the United States Army for 21 years,if you were not at any of those places I was at then I missed you. If you ever served under me then congratulations, because my soldiers were the best in the world.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1171927 Jul 23, 2014
Random poster on the environment:

'The price of any item should represent the overall cost of its consumption. That's how the market works. Grass fed beef is more expensive than most other types. Unfortunately, the market system has been broken by various special interest groups.
Ultimately, people consume those resources, so the best way to reduce resource utilization is to kill all the people'

Earl

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1171928 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal commentator at one of the Republican primary debates asked one of the candidates a hypothetical question about someone needing lifelong catastrophic care with very expensive medical bills who didn't buy medical insurance beforehand even though they could have afforded it and should we let the man die because of it.
(A loaded and biased question promoting universal healthcare obviously...)
But a group in the audience did start chanting "let him die! let him die!" a few times.
Every liberal watching fainted. But how many of them would willingly pay for someone else's lifelong medical expenses themselves?
If only that Republican who had been asked that question had turned it around and asked the commentator, "What would you do?"
Pelosi is typical of that fraud mentality. She claimed she wished she could take every illegal alien child, but didn't take a goddam one.
So-called "liberals" are only liberal with your money. If it comes to them paying anything, they're as conservative as Archie Bunker.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1171929 Jul 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro-Muslim is not the same as "Pro-Hamas" anymore than "Anti-Zionist" is Anti-semitic. Until you can grasp that simple concept, you are destined to be stuck on stupid.
Self explanatory!

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1171930 Jul 23, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
When you look back at some of the ridiculous things Elijah Cummings has said about the IRS scandal, they don’t seem to make any sense at all. But now, thanks to emails received last week by the House Oversight Committee, it makes perfect sense. Elijah Cummings was a part of the corruption of the IRS. He sought and received information on the conservative organization, True the Vote. Lois Lerner personally got involved in order to turn over information to Cummings that was illegal for her to give and illegal for him to receive.
From the very beginning, Cummings has been trying to scuttle the investigation before he was implicated in the illegal dealings between democrats and the democratic party and the IRS. At the very beginning of the investigation, Cummings was required by House rules to recuse himself, but he couldn’t do that without revealing he was an integral part of the scandal.
The emails reveal that a request from Cummings office to the IRS for dirt on True the Vote was wanted. Within days a letter from the IRS went out to True the Vote, asking them for the identical information Cummings office asked for. That information, which is illegal to disseminate made it’s way to Cummings office.
That man, Elijah Cummings, couldn't advertise he's more corrupt than if he had the word tattooed on his forehead.

He's a progressive tool - and fool - and can't open his mouth without giving himself away.

What is wrong with these people? Do they NOT care about anything other than themselves and their pathetic party loyalty - at all costs and by any means necessary?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171931 Jul 23, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Buroc Millhouse Obama"
"poop" forgets that I listed 14 different posts who mocked the manure he tries to spread. Of course being the coward he is, "poop" does not mention that.
Peace
And 90% of all the responses to you are negative you stupid crybaby.
I busted you lying again. Every day you do the very same thing to the very same people like a programmed idiot, which you are over qualified. So obsess on moron.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1171932 Jul 23, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a total tin hat wearing moron. He was a constitutional professor at the University of Chicago Law School. BTW, it's NOT a liberal institution...Justice Scalia was a professor there.
I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about “Barry.” Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn’t even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn’t have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2010/04/02/th...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1171933 Jul 23, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers entering the US job market' economy is on fire!

'OKLAHOMA CITY -

Oklahoma City Schools is going outside the box, even outside the country, to deal with the current teacher shortage. The district has hired 15 teachers from Spain.'

http://www.newson6.com/story/26038249/okc-pub...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171934 Jul 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Again you show your ignorance as college deferments changed several times during the pre lottery years as did marriage/children deferments.
But you continue along the dumfk path.
You do know about the lottery right? Some posting here apparently don't.
college deferments were virtually automatic, through the school.......

there was no deferment for marriage or children, just a question of priorities.......

sorry you flunked out and got your butt drafted before you could enlist......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 38 min Brian_G 309,609
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min God worships Israel 71,941
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Pride of GA 52,704
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Cold Front 69,605
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Matt Kruse2252 19,831
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 15 hr pbenjamin78 32
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Sat vib_ram 558
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]