Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457562 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1168394 Jul 17, 2014
I read where Obama lapsed into a "somber mood" for roughly 40 seconds, talking about the terrorist attack, before resuming his scripted jokes.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168395 Jul 17, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
Can you offer a definition of tou? You are a grammar and spelling expert are you not? Should be no problem.
Peace
KMA
GPUAr
It is an inside joke that grade school teachers begin to mimic their students after attaining a critical level of classroom "experience".

leosampleanus goes home each night and tells her family that it's "Nappy Time" after watching TeleTubbies re-runs and "Be sure to place your Sippy-Cups into the Dishwasher!".

She threatened her neighbor once to stop blocking the driveway or she would report him to the Principal's Office.

Lapeer, MI

#1168396 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
horseshit.....
Obama can't break 100 on a good day....if he counts all the strokes.....
When Larry Sinclair goes golfing with the Magic Negro, he always gets a few Hole-In-Ones and the Boy Messiah doesn't count those strokes.

Lapeer, MI

#1168397 Jul 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it hadn't been for the redistricting, there would have been fewer Repubicans in Congress.
As far as this fall's election is concerned, it is an unfortunate truth that Democrats just don't seem interested in voting in mid-term elections. Older, white, more conservative voters are the likeliest to turn out in November. Sad but true.
Since you enjoy farting inside of crowded elevators, I'm sure the local Liberals will implore you to do your magic at Conservative Get-Out-The-Vote Campaigns in your area.

"You will know them by their fruits" --- Matthew 7:15-16 NKJV

Lapeer, MI

#1168398 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I never though that I would ever find so much humor in a moron like you. God you are dumb.
Repeat that into the bathroom mirror ten times tonight and you'll begin kissing glass.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1168399 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not only that, but US immigration has no verifiable names, birth dates, birthplaces, or even country of origin for these "children".......and no proof that they are actually related to the people they are released to....
Keep in mind...if it wasn't for Bush's law, the border patrol agents would have already sent the "children" packing. Not that I am convinced that would be a good idea.

The last thing we should do is rush to judgment. It's a complicated issue. Certainly, the unaccompanied children should be sent back to Central America but not without insuring they will be safe upon their return. I do not believe we should be handing these children over to relatives in the United States. This isn't a vacation to grandma's house.

This really an issue that tears at my heart. Damned if we do. Damned if we don't. Glad I don't have to make the decisions.

Lapeer, MI

#1168400 Jul 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
I read where Obama lapsed into a "somber mood" for roughly 40 seconds, talking about the terrorist attack, before resuming his scripted jokes.
Magic Negro also quoted Shakespeare at the DNC wearing a shit-eatin' grin saying "“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”

Brought down the house with applause, it did.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1168401 Jul 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind...if it wasn't for Bush's law, the border patrol agents would have already sent the "children" packing. Not that I am convinced that would be a good idea.
The last thing we should do is rush to judgment. It's a complicated issue. Certainly, the unaccompanied children should be sent back to Central America but not without insuring they will be safe upon their return. I do not believe we should be handing these children over to relatives in the United States. This isn't a vacation to grandma's house.
This really an issue that tears at my heart. Damned if we do. Damned if we don't. Glad I don't have to make the decisions.
Obama breaks, bypasses and alters laws more often than he plays golf. Why do you suppose this particular law has him so hand-cuffed?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168402 Jul 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Obama is dog meat......

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1168403 Jul 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Negro also quoted Shakespeare at the DNC wearing a shit-eatin' grin saying "“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”
Brought down the house with applause, it did.
Such a roguish member of the dark side.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1168404 Jul 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama breaks, bypasses and alters laws more often than he plays golf. Why do you suppose this particular law has him so hand-cuffed?
Aside from his "recess appointments" I know of no law that Obama has broken, bypassed or altered. Care to explain yourself?(Don't try and feed me those fake IRS, Benghazi or Fast and Furious conspiracy theories.) Tick, Tock.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1168405 Jul 17, 2014
Amid speculation that the Russians may be responsible for the missile attack on the airliner, Obama was relieved to hear the Russians have been given the black boxes. He was heard commenting, "At least the separatists didn't get them."

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1168406 Jul 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from his "recess appointments" I know of no law that Obama has broken, bypassed or altered. Care to explain yourself?(Don't try and feed me those fake IRS, Benghazi or Fast and Furious conspiracy theories.) Tick, Tock.
Oh, you mean the laws he broke BESIDES those you listed?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168407 Jul 17, 2014
Waxman wrote:
Old liberals stuck in the 60s...
A dying breed of dependent morons...
Soon to be buried...
lol! Stilll better than your gulag son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168408 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't liberal Obama voting moron.
God are you Democrats dumber than sh*t.
Dumbfking Democrat.
lol! Don't you wish you were as smart at sh*t son?
Jake

Jonesboro, AR

#1168409 Jul 17, 2014
This weeks goof for bommie fund raising instead taking care of business, He knows the dems are going to need all the money they can muster, I don't think the IRS is going to take care of the dems this time they are all to busy trying to cover their own A--.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1168410 Jul 17, 2014
Rush Limbaugh is always quick to label news a convenient distraction from the real issue at hand, and the Malaysian Airlines passenger jet crash on Thursday was no exception.

"I don't want appear to be callous here, folks, but you talk about an opportunity to abandon the Obama news at the border?" Limbaugh said on his radio show Thursday. "And, no, I'm not suggesting anything other than how the media operates."

Limbaugh was careful not to link the plane crash to President Obama, as conservatives often do when they are distracted from their pet scandal with breaking news.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/limbaug...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168411 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The biggest whiner of judgeits & socks, Grey Ghost, just busted...
Liberal for sure!
No moral values, no dignity.
It's the Democrat culture.
lol! You must have been a 'valley girl' eh son?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1168412 Jul 17, 2014
Van Susteren Criticizes Fox News Colleague For "Pathetic" Anti-Obama Plane Crash Tweets

Fox News host Greta Van Susteren sharply criticized Fox News correspondent Todd Starnes for "very bad taste" over tweeting petty attacks on the president in response to the deadly crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.

Starnes has tweeted that Obama isn't "interested" in the crash because it doesn't involve "beer or golf," "Russia bracing for a severe hash tag from the Obama Administration," and "Obama won't comment on Malaysian jetliner crash until he's had a chance to read tomorrow's paper."

In a post on her blog headlined, "NOTE TO FNC's TODD STARNES: THIS IS VERY BAD TASTE, 295 PEOPLE DIED," Van Susteren wrote: "I was just sent a Mediaite article with these tweets on it. I don't know Todd Starnes (he works in NYC), but I do know he works at Fox News Channel and so do I. I don't like his tweets. They are very bad taste. This is not the time to be snarky or some pathetic attempt at humor. Let me repeat... 295 people died."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07/17/van-s...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168413 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have control over your own bowel movement you idiot.
Is that what you tell your celly son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Mothra 62,299
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,230
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Inspector tiny ta... 20,694
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 13 hr Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu 3 Cats 312,661
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Nov 29 Madmom 70

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages