Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166505 Jul 14, 2014
GOD WARNS USA wrote:
“The Word of the Lord came to me:“Son of man, set your face toward Gog, And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out,

5 Persia (Iran-Parthia), Cush (Sudan), and Put (Libya) are with them, all of them with shield and helmet (READ: GLANS); 6 Gomer (around Germany) and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah (Armenia) from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.
7 “Be ready and keep ready, you and all your hosts that are assembled about you (Russia-Magog), and be a guard for them (Iran-Persia and allies).
8 After many days you will be mustered.
In the latter days I will bring you against My Land, that the nations may know Me, when through you, O Gog, I will vindicate My holiness before their eyes. I (God) will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord God.

???
Every man's sword will be against his brother (God will turn this invading army against themselves).

????
22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur.
23 So I will show My greatness and My holiness and make Myself known in the eyes of many nations.
Then they will know that I am the Lord.”
Is it just me or does all this shit start to sound like gay code?
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166506 Jul 14, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Those marines nor you are a Governor or President. We expect them to keep their grubby hands off women. I realize others have done it but that doesn't give old Bill the right to do so and we certainly have the right to admonish those who do.
Honey, let me explain a little secret to you... I have a pecker too. Sometimes it's so little I can barely see it. But SOMETIMES....SOMETIMES it's a big double handful... sometimes it's both (when it's really hot.) I know roughly how it works, but it STILL surprises me.

A few days ago I was in Whole Foods shopping and I walked by an unremarkable oriental womam who, I realized as I passed her, was having her period. I could smell the coppery tang hovering around her as clearly as i could smell the cantaloupes she was standing next to... Without even thinking about it I was INSTANTLY erect in a pair of soft jersey work shorts and no underwear... she watched me dispassionately as I turned around with my dick sticking out and my mouth open in wonder and surprise, and I saw her eyes drop to my fully distended member bent double against the now taught fabric, so I did what any man would do in those circumstances, I went back and bought two cantaloupes... sniffing and squeezing them carefully as if I really were shopping for cantaloupe and had actually meant to do what I'd just done. She never cracked a smile but it made absolutely no difference to Willy.

Marines, Presidents, preachers, it doesn't matter. We are men. We are all the same in our basic natures which translates to: when there's pussy around our brains are on their own somewhere.. Get over it you lonely spinster...
GOD WARNS USA

Buies Creek, NC

#1166508 Jul 14, 2014
Paddy Omagog wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or does all this shit start to sound like gay code?
Finally, the earth in Noah’s day was filled with violence. As you read the news or watch cable news networks, what do you see? Violence fills our screens. We not only see it in society, we actually celebrate it. What do I mean by that? A good action movie will reap millions as people pour into the theaters to celebrate this type of entertainment. That is what I mean by we celebrate it. Think about what sport is becoming more and more popular in America. It is a phenomenon call “Ultimate Fighting.” I believe that there is a rage that is pent up in this country that is finding an outlet through violent television shows. While we have not reached the extent seen at the times of the gladiatorial games in Rome, we still have our own violent outlets.

Jesus said that it would be like the days of Noah. In the days of Noah, the earth was filled with violence and corruption. The only righteous person in all the earth was Noah and his family. As we look upon God’s creation today, can we honestly say that it is not corrupt or violent? The answer is no, we cannot. The earth today is filled with violence and it is thoroughly corrupt. It is now as it was then.

Depressing? Pretty much but just as God saved a remnant then, He will save His remnant now. Do not despair for the days grow shorter. The time is coming when the trump will sound and our names will be called and we shall find ourselves removed from this state that plagues us now. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords is coming and when He does, all of His children will finally be called home never to suffer corruption again. My brothers and sisters, keeping looking up for our redemption draweth nigh. Jesus, Mighty King and Victorious Lord is coming with a might shout. Yes, it’s real, it’s very real.

** A modern language quote is provided for readability together with the accompanying KJV version which is believed by many to be a more accurate representation of the original scripture.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1166509 Jul 14, 2014
Holder Takes Aim At "Homegrown Violent Extremists" Who Have "Domestic Concerns"

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/07/holder-ta...

Think he might give a call to another one of their MK Ultra victims to get this job done to "push forward" their NWO agenda? "Never let a good crisis go to waste" - Even if you have to create it....

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/

WHY?

Rothschild –‘The City’– World Conquest –“We Own You – We Will Take Everything”

http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/ro...
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166510 Jul 14, 2014
I sorta get it, though, much of your worldview depends upon the assumption that certain people are, and must be, SUPERIOR to their own animal natures. But, of course, that is silly nonsense that only a lonely old woman would believe in the depths of her despair about her disappearing youth and beauty. We are what we are, and frankly, my dear, you should've taken that into account 60 years ago when your father first impregnated you after the piano recital... Oh! And it probably wasn't even his fault, it was YOUR idea to keep bouncing up and down in his lap even when he'd told you to stop...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1166511 Jul 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The judge doesn't agree with you pal__nor does Corrine Brown who stand zero chance of winning a seat in a straight up__non gerrymandered district..
That's what Florida's (R) legislators have been doing for years__trading a very skinny black seat for three or four very fat (R) seats.
Speaking of Florida, two more Fruitland Park police offices tossed due to links to the KKK by the FBI which has had an international investigation going on for awhile it appears. Oh My.
Fruitland Park is the the next town over from the sprawling Villages of Lake-Sumter.
ROFLMAO!
racist Judge Judy won't have the last word....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1166512 Jul 14, 2014
Rick Santelli, the CNBC personality who's been credited with giving rise to the tea party movement, was told on-air Monday that he's been wrong about pretty much everything.

The always-wired Santelli, reporting from his perch on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade, was fired up as usual, fulminating about how the Federal Reserve is behind the curve on inflation.

When Santelli asserted that he was right all along, he draw applause from some Chicago traders.

Enter fellow CNBC analyst Steve Liesman, who proceeded to list off Santelli's litany of errant forecasts.

It's impossible for you to have been more wrong, Rick. Your call for inflation, the destruction of the dollar, the failure of the US economy to rebound. Rick, it’s impossible for you to have been more wrong. Every single bit of advice you gave would have lost people money, Rick. Lost people money, Rick. Every single bit of advice. There is no piece of advice that you've given that's worked, Rick. There is no piece of advice that you've given that's worked, Rick. Not a single one. Not a single one, Rick. The higher interest rates never came, the inability of the U.S. to sell bonds never happened, the dollar never crashed, Rick. There isn’t a single one that’s worked for you.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rick-sa...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1166513 Jul 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try dickwad.
Flack will be disappointed to learn that google has put his hangout on probation.

Too bad, the photos there are terrific__for those who like their women husky, with tall hair and ashtrays spilling over with cigarillos..
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166514 Jul 14, 2014
GOD WARNS USA wrote:
<quoted text>Finally, the earth in Noah’s day was filled with violence. As you read the news or watch cable news networks, what do you see? Violence fills our screens. We not only see it in society, we actually celebrate it. What do I mean by that? A good action movie will reap millions as people pour into the theaters to celebrate this type of entertainment. That is what I mean by we celebrate it. Think about what sport is becoming more and more popular in America. It is a phenomenon call “Ultimate Fighting.” I believe that there is a rage that is pent up in this country that is finding an outlet through violent television shows. While we have not reached the extent seen at the times of the gladiatorial games in Rome, we still have our own violent outlets.
Jesus said that it would be like the days of Noah. In the days of Noah, the earth was filled with violence and corruption. The only righteous person in all the earth was Noah and his family. As we look upon God’s creation today, can we honestly say that it is not corrupt or violent? The answer is no, we cannot. The earth today is filled with violence and it is thoroughly corrupt. It is now as it was then.
Depressing? Pretty much but just as God saved a remnant then, He will save His remnant now. Do not despair for the days grow shorter. The time is coming when the trump will sound and our names will be called and we shall find ourselves removed from this state that plagues us now. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords is coming and when He does, all of His children will finally be called home never to suffer corruption again. My brothers and sisters, keeping looking up for our redemption draweth nigh. Jesus, Mighty King and Victorious Lord is coming with a might shout. Yes, it’s real, it’s very real.
** A modern language quote is provided for readability together with the accompanying KJV version which is believed by many to be a more accurate representation of the original scripture.
Yeah, but, nimrod... I don't give a shit... why would you imagine ANYBODY does? Some imaginary dead jew-bot 2000 years ago in bumfuck? WHO CARES? Well, you do, obviously but if your meth lab hadn't blown up and killed the kids would you REALLY go to church three times a week?...Hmmmm? Simple observation tells me he's dead and very likely was never even alive. in the same way I stopped looking for pink elephants when I realized the Easter Bunny was a fraud, Jesus and the christian myth is all BULLshit!... Get lost, virgin... DO IT NOW!!!
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166516 Jul 14, 2014
It's actually really annoying that little girls will bounce up and down in your lap even when they KNOW you are in embarassing extremis and trying to get them to go away. Where do they learn that?...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1166517 Jul 14, 2014
The Natives are Restless:

Black residents of Chicago’s South Side, who recently rallied to decry a spate of violence in the city, ripped President Obama for ignoring their plight while pushing for funding for illegal immigrants at their expense.

The protest against the rash of shootings was staged Friday at the Chicago Police Department headquarters building. Over the Fourth of July weekend, nine people were killed and more than 60 injured, authorities said.

Demonstrators blasted the Obama administration’s inaction in Chicago while federal funds are earmarked to help the roughly 50,000 illegal immigrants who have crossed into America since October.

“Mr. President, we’re asking for you,” one woman said.“You’re spending billions of dollars in Texas, but we’ve a problem here in Chicago. We will not stand by this here, and keep letting this senseless killing and shooting happen in our community.”

Another resident said,“Today, if you look at the time that we were brought here as slaves 400 years ago, we got the same results today.”

One man called for Mr. Obama to step down if he continued to shun the city’s problems.

“For the president to set aside all of these funds for immigrants and [have] forsaken the African-American community, I think that’s a disgrace,” the man said.“He will go down as the worst president ever elected. Bill Clinton was the First African-American President.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1166518 Jul 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Rick Santelli, the CNBC personality who's been credited with giving rise to the tea party movement, was told on-air Monday that he's been wrong about pretty much everything.
The always-wired Santelli, reporting from his perch on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade, was fired up as usual, fulminating about how the Federal Reserve is behind the curve on inflation.
When Santelli asserted that he was right all along, he draw applause from some Chicago traders.
Enter fellow CNBC analyst Steve Liesman, who proceeded to list off Santelli's litany of errant forecasts.
It's impossible for you to have been more wrong, Rick. Your call for inflation, the destruction of the dollar, the failure of the US economy to rebound. Rick, it’s impossible for you to have been more wrong. Every single bit of advice you gave would have lost people money, Rick. Lost people money, Rick. Every single bit of advice. There is no piece of advice that you've given that's worked, Rick. There is no piece of advice that you've given that's worked, Rick. Not a single one. Not a single one, Rick. The higher interest rates never came, the inability of the U.S. to sell bonds never happened, the dollar never crashed, Rick. There isn’t a single one that’s worked for you.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rick-sa...
Liesman is an Obamabot....

and money management is a marathon, not a sprint....
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

#1166520 Jul 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> I do have many friends all over and I said that I was in the process of an Auto biography, and I never mentioned banging anyone. I did however mention the "FACT" that I have dated a number of show girls, so you see even with the simplest statements idiots like you are lost.
LMAO! Auto biography, eh Einstein? That a book about the cars you've never owned?

You're still the the dumbest liar on Topix.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1166522 Jul 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you've been hanging with Flack down at www.longshotsva.com
Click on the photos for a look at some ladies that will put you in mind of Lulu (HeeHaw)
Too commercial, too big. It appears a respectable place. I was picturing some bars I remember in Norfolk area. Not what I prefer in a neighborhood bar.

Did you vote for Longshots own Jessica to win some radio prize??

Flake could be hanging around worse places.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1166523 Jul 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
I was at the bar the other night and overheard three very hefty women talking at the bar. Their accent appeared to be Scottish, so I approached and asked, "Hello, are you three lassies from Scotland?"
One of them angrily screeched, "It's Wales, Wales you bloody idiot!"
So I apologized and replied, "I am so sorry. Are you three whales from Scotland?"
That is funny!! Not PC, but funny!!
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166524 Jul 14, 2014
So, I guess in THAT case, Tickers, that it was the "Un"-hairy end of a gut....
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166525 Jul 14, 2014
K, now where is it on here?...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1166526 Jul 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Flack will be disappointed to learn that google has put his hangout on probation.
Too bad, the photos there are terrific__for those who like their women husky, with tall hair and ashtrays spilling over with cigarillos..
Gosh. What a coincidence. It must have happened immediately after you posted the link.
Lowlife pieceofshit.
GOD WARNS USA

Buies Creek, NC

#1166527 Jul 14, 2014
Paddy Omagog wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but, nimrod... I don't give a shit... why would you imagine ANYBODY does? Some imaginary dead jew-bot 2000 years ago in bumfuck? WHO CARES? Well, you do, obviously but if your meth lab hadn't blown up and killed the kids would you REALLY go to church three times a week?...Hmmmm? Simple observation tells me he's dead and very likely was never even alive. in the same way I stopped looking for pink elephants when I realized the Easter Bunny was a fraud, Jesus and the christian myth is all BULLshit!... Get lost, virgin... DO IT NOW!!!
1 Corinthians 2 -14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ Psalm 14:1-7King James Version (KJV)

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 10:13 In the lips of him that has understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.

Proverbs 10:14 Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.

Proverbs 14:1 Every wise woman builds her house: but the foolish plucks it down with her hands.

Proverbs 14:15 The simple believes every word: but the prudent man looks well to his going.

Proverbs 18:2 A fool has no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

Proverbs 20:3 It is an honor for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

Proverbs 29:11 A fool utters all his mind: but a wise man keeps it in till afterwards.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool folds his hands together, and eats his own flesh.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 Be not hasty in your spirit to be angry: for anger rests in the bosom of fools.

Titus 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.Proverbs 26:3 - 26:12

Now viewing scripture range from the book of Proverbs chapter 26:3 through chapter 26:12...

Proverbs Chapter 26

3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

6 He that sendeth a message by the hand of a fool cutteth off the feet,[and] drinketh damage.

7 The legs of the lame are not equal: so [is] a parable in the mouth of fools.

8 As he that bindeth a stone in a sling, so [is] he that giveth honour to a fool.

9 [As] a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so [is] a parable in the mouth of fools.

10 The great [God] that formed all [things] both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors.

11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,[so] a fool returneth to his folly.

12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit?[there is] more hope of a fool than of him.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1166528 Jul 14, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Auto biography, eh Einstein? That a book about the cars you've never owned?
You're still the the dumbest liar on Topix.
The obvious reason you are soooo upset is the fact that you are really afraid that it's all true and you can't stand to see anyone that is smarter, better looking, funnier, more successful, more confident, and someone with a real story to tell. A person that volunteered to serve his country and did so with honor and distinction and that many articles have been written about my life as a Baseball player and patriot and all of this after being abandoned and raised in an orphans home, so you see I wasn't handed anything I earned it all. And it will be a cold day in hell when I allow a fat assed jerk that has accomplished nothing other than a smug attitude and sadly lacking in character that gets his very small jolly's off belittling others. You are a social misfit and that is way beyond obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min OzRitz 46,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,414
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr WARRIOR 19,223
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 hr Pearl Jam 305,687
Beware Dog Walkers-off Silver Lane in East Htfd... (May '12) Fri katie 7
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE