Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1120211 Apr 17, 2014
Homer wrote:
So how do the law abiding ranchers that pay their grazing fees feel about Bundy's unlawful activities?
they think he's an idiot/FOX hero.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1120212 Apr 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fact is irrelevant as it was the Obama admin who was illegally attempting to claim the back over payments.
The SS failed to provide a notice so the person could appeal.
lol! You really enjoy being an idiot don't you son?

No wonder you can't have a coherent discussion unless you inject your opinion as 'the final solution,'
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1120213 Apr 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
explain how they said that it's Reagan's fault.
your twisted logic does not a rational argument make.
To be fair most things including the start of the downfall of the U.S. can be traced back to Reagan IMO.

"Jobs were leaving the country in mass exodus prior to Reagan being president" - Homer

"Corporations run amok under Reagan" - Homer

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#1120214 Apr 17, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>

I didn't look but I bet you came back three hours later to pick up your teeth and claim victory? Right?
you and your circle jerk friends are the ones claiming victory, paco.

there's no 'win' for me by pointing out you're loser lunacy.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1120215 Apr 17, 2014
random post on race...

"I have some friends from South Africa who are PURE African.

Funny thing is, they're white."

Tom Servo....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1120216 Apr 17, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 12 times!
Major Garrett, now there's some real creditability. I'll bet he plum forgot to mention as you did that the plane was unarmed, and did not fly directly overhead. That pilot was in far more danger than was the warship. Of course you un American wimps have only one thing in mind and that's belittling Obama. You more than proved in Iraq that you couldn't cae less about our military. Scumbags.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1120217 Apr 17, 2014
High Schools...

Mops are cool and just think 24 hours if they had that some people just love to sleep a lot and during the day...

They could employ 4 shifts just for the genitor ...

That would be out to the President or Governors first to what is in city council...

Anyway that is something all of what a President has to look up on think about all placed in one lap...

Insane for how many Countries?

And now they have 9 States only voting on something I have not even yet realy read into, so what is it about?

in a city...

#1120218 Apr 17, 2014
really...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120219 Apr 17, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>big talk for a helpless little liggy.
sorry, dude, i have a life outside topix. at times i'm not at the keyboard.....it has nothing to do with running away. BUT....you really already know that, right?
Lazy hands like teabagger dem make for more poverty and stupid, unlike diligent hands with brains that bring wealth... That being said, the only thing dem caught was a case of dumbass at first anal birth and has lost ground ever since..

It's the culture...

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#1120220 Apr 17, 2014
your...not you're

for you, leo!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1120221 Apr 17, 2014
Now who is to blame for this unfortunate event?

'DENVER (CBS4)- A college student who jumped to his death from a hotel balcony ate more than six times the recommended amount of a marijuana cookie.'

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/04/16/college...

in a city...

#1120222 Apr 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of new Shows starting up again...

Always end up missing some of the ones they had going...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120223 Apr 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's liberal, bent over by Limbaugh and Beck, and punked by Fox News..

It's the culture....

in a city...

#1120224 Apr 17, 2014
End results ...spilled Milk...How much got spilled?

Oh but someone brought a mop...well that is great....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1120225 Apr 17, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair most things including the start of the downfall of the U.S. can be traced back to Reagan IMO.
"Jobs were leaving the country in mass exodus prior to Reagan being president" - Homer
'Were NOT' damn you Topix!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1120226 Apr 17, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair most things including the start of the downfall of the U.S. can be traced back to Reagan IMO.
History shows that Republican presidents have never been good for the economy. Actually I cannot think of anything that a Republican is good for, maybe just to use as a bad example.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1120228 Apr 17, 2014
making sure we get this out...

Frazier Glenn Miller Jr....

'The suspect ran for office numerous times, but he started as a Democrat in 1984, running in the North Carolina gubernatorial primary. After a number of other attempts at elected office, he returned home to the Democrat/Ku Klux Klan/Party in 2006, running in the Democrat primary for Missouri's 7th congressional district in 2006.'

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2014/04...

in a city...

#1120229 Apr 17, 2014
Rate...

How one does this and one does that and FATE...

Third Parties...

So again sure they have more not just in revenue ...but to partake in a world to an economically bust...

Burst like an explosion of an ubandance in wealth and so if people are placed and housing has been somewhat diminished...

What again about the 30's? 70 years a passing...Life expectancy is what 2050?

Next in the tenth?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1120231 Apr 17, 2014
paying a Liberal to tell Conservatives how evil they are for paying people crappy wages is expensive...

"...CUNY intends to pay Krugman $225,000, or $25,000 per month (over two semesters), to “play a modest role in our public events” and “contribute to the build-up” of a new “inequality initiative.”

http://gawker.com/income-inequality-institute...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1120232 Apr 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Surprisingly enough, Kirsten Powers, who is one of the regular voices of the left defending Obama on Fox, actually questioned why the federal government even owns the land where ranchers' cattle graze.
She said the federal government works for the people and, therefore, the federal land belongs to the people.
Kirsten is beginning to sound more and more like a conservative these days - on more than just one occasion.
On July 9, 2013 US District judge Lloyd George signed an order permanently enjoining Cliven Bundy from running cattle on the disputed land. The order was emphatic.

Bundy, who has lost every single court/legal continues to cling to the Patriots belief that the Federal Government cannot own land. Even his fellow right wing yayhoo melon growers/ranchers shake their heads when asked for their opinions.

Kirsten Powers is a clueless talking head who had the gall to opinionate on how Obamacare would take away her inexpensive health care plan. The fn moron apparently forgot that her husband, Dr Marty Makary, is a professor for public health at John Hopkins and also a FOX contributor.

Read that lady's bio__she's nuttier than a shthouse rat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min adamski 51,530
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 71,557
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 19,641
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Cold Front 69,128
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Brian_G 308,936
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 23 hr csebastiano172 23
Trucks Clash With History In South Windsor In a... Mon RicherThanMoney 1
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:27 am PST