Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432029 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117465 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
History has shown us that Nevada is not a good steward of the land.
pulled that one out of your bony ass????....

any facts to offer????....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117466 Apr 13, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeahoo you wouldn't know what it is to feed anything, except maybe your face with food supplied by other hard working people. You and your buddy, Barack Hussein Obama, someone whom also never had a job, that the Giverment didn't pay the freight. So sidle up to the trough?
Sorry Chica. How can he be 'hard working' if he's stealing from the people.

Guess reich wingers have a new difinition!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117468 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not without public support.....
and the public knows that they could be the next victim under the jackboot of the Obama Gestapo......
Obama's Fascist tactics cannot succeed as long as the American people can defend themselves.....
Not if the judge rules according to law.

The problem for Bundy is he's already had his day. He's just digging a deeper (and more expensive) grave for himself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117469 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get back to what the Bundy stand-off is all about. It has nothing to do with solar power or the Desert Tortoise. It has to do with an azzhole overgrazing public land and refusing to remove his cattle when asked to do so.
that Harry Reid wants control over to benefit his son's clients, Communist Chinese solar power developers.....

kinda similar to Red Mayor DeBlasio in New York getting rid of the horses in Central Park to benefit his real estate buddy.....

just another DemoKKKrat politician hiding his greed behind some environmental cause....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117470 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
quack,quack, Daffy
y...make a bigger ass of yourself making animal soundes when you have been shown to be a mindless fool...

can you bark like a dog also?

bark, little bitch...bark!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117472 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
go eat your tofu......
lol! Love the stuff! Grate some ginger... shoyu.... some poke or fried fish....mmmmmmmm!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117473 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know but they are far and few between because everyone recognizes that free roaming cattle are a nuisance.
so why did you lie to begin with???...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117475 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
cattle rustlers tend to get shot....so have at it.....
That should be interesting since he would do it on federal land.

And he can't claim he was protecting anything either!
DEM R Idiots

Palm Coast, FL

#1117476 Apr 13, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe anyone outside of the paltry 3 million FOX viewers gives a sh*t?
BTW, your Obamacare prediction is looking like all of your predictions....doomed for the dustbin.
7.5 million enrolled. Try taking that away. Now that Krauthammer has abandoned Benghazi, Obamacare won't be far behind.
Now. Paul Ryan's budget punishing the middle class and retirees is something folks will care about.
For YOU, the MSNBC Parrot... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year"... LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117477 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The BLM has other options that are not quite so public. They are free to file a tax lien against Bundy. Then we can sit back and see if Bundy still insist that the Federal Government has no jurisdiction over him...as he loses that little 150 acres that he actually owns.
That's just one avenue.

And it all can be done in a less volatile and public environment.

Reich wingers should be happy the so called msm put this in the open. It'll get less attention going forward.

“Never forget 9/11”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117478 Apr 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Eman. How ya been?
I'm pretty sure you don't lend much credence to anything JasonJay, Whatever, and Roxy have to say.
She posts like a maniac on speed for a time, as evidenced by her near 3,000 posts. She registered in April, and it's only 13 days old!! I don't have to do the math for you.
Hope you're well, good to see you still around. Far as SF, I was pretty disappointed and lost some money on the game. Next year..........
Of course, he does.

He saw Emeen obsessing about me and now you are doing the same. Emeen got caught in the middle of his and I would find it funny if someday your obsession about JasonJay bit you the butt too.

Everyone knows I was Whatever and had to get a registered name and why so stop acting like you are Sherlock Holmes.

Don't fret about my number of posts-I find that moronic- but to ease your mind check the number Topix started me with 2400.

I don't who you, Emeen and USA are except you are becoming very creepy. I sincerely hope you are one person as this is too bizarre that all three of you are obsessing about one person.

All I know is you're a heckler and I live rent free in your mind.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117479 Apr 13, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe anyone outside of the paltry 3 million FOX viewers gives a sh*t?
BTW, your Obamacare prediction is looking like all of your predictions....doomed for the dustbin.
7.5 million enrolled. Try taking that away. Now that Krauthammer has abandoned Benghazi, Obamacare won't be far behind.
Now. Paul Ryan's budget punishing the middle class and retirees is something folks will care about.
millions of welfare bums ripping off the taxpayers, mostly on Medicaid....all Obama plantation voters anyway.....

meanwhile, pissed off middle class voters will punish the DemoKKKrats for screwing them with ObamaKKKare.....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117480 Apr 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever stop to consider how stupid you look??
Defending a scumbag stealing public resources is right up your dead end alley, Nobraina.
no, he never does...i think my record is proving his first ten posts of the day totally wrong...he doesn't acknowledge them as being proven wrong..he doesn't even attempt to defend them..

he just dumps and runs....

“Never forget 9/11”

Location hidden

#1117481 Apr 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever stop to consider how stupid you look??
Do you?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1117482 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>This is an example of why many whites exhibit a dislike for blacks, they're violent racist haters:
Detroit man, 19, arraigned in mob beating of Steve Utash ...
www.clickondetroit.com/.../detroit-man...beat... ;
WDIV&#8209;TV
2 days ago - Detroit man, 19, arraigned in mob beating of Steve Utash. Latrez Cummings pleads not guilty to assault with intent to murder. Author: Halston ...
Daughter: Detroit beating victim awake in hospital
Until blacks stop acting like savages nothing will change
And the white priviledged kid who stabbed all those classmates??

Why's it nearly always white guys who end up mass murderers? Look it up, nitwit.

Wasn't Tim McViegh the biggest killer of them all?? Nice white boy. A veteran!

Until whites stop acting like savages nothing will change.

With morons like you, it's for sure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117483 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The BLM has other options that are not quite so public. They are free to file a tax lien against Bundy. Then we can sit back and see if Bundy still insist that the Federal Government has no jurisdiction over him...as he loses that little 150 acres that he actually owns.
that would be typical of the Obama Gestapo, using the IRS as a political weapon for issues completely unrelated to income taxes......

don't you people ever learn???...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1117484 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You missed the point. Ranchers are not free to let their cattle roam on property they do not own. They MUST have permission.
More like a deal or a contract.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1117485 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, he does.
He saw Emeen obsessing about me and now you are doing the same. Emeen got caught in the middle of his and I would find it funny if someday your obsession about JasonJay bit you the butt too.
Everyone knows I was Whatever and had to get a registered name and why so stop acting like you are Sherlock Holmes.
Don't fret about my number of posts-I find that moronic- but to ease your mind check the number Topix started me with 2400.
I don't who you, Emeen and USA are except you are becoming very creepy. I sincerely hope you are one person as this is too bizarre that all three of you are obsessing about one person.
All I know is you're a heckler and I live rent free in your mind.
Nice case of paranoia you've got going on, Jason.

Meth will do that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117486 Apr 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Chica. How can he be 'hard working' if he's stealing from the people.
Guess reich wingers have a new difinition!
"chica"???...

another black racist....

“Never forget 9/11”

Location hidden

#1117487 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen what happens to land that has been overgrazed?
Why do progressives think ranchers would overgraze their lands? That doesn't make any sense at all?

You guys are sure all frazzled about something that has been settled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 71,053
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 311,871
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 hr VN Vet 61,476
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun Barmsweb 72,037
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Big city 20,609
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages