Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,025,661 - 1,025,680 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1115841 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>e bible is one of the worst moral guides ever printed..
condoning slavery, condoning the subjugation and beating of women the condoning of killing others who just don't believe as you do....
worst moral guide ever...
What would you say is the best moral guide ever printed?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1115842 Apr 11, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>That woman snuck into the meeting and rushed past guards. But Hillary doesn't believe in borders so I don't see why she had a problem with someone without documents jumping the fence into the meeting. Throwing a shoe isn't a serious crime, so hopefully she's been released.
i saw no reports she rushed past guards..

the reports i saw said she walked up to the front area..

people that rush past guards are then chased by guards...this one obviously was not...

i really want to know what news sources you use that are constantly wrong!
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115843 Apr 11, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text>
See you got your mouth open waiting for a Koch, domestic terrorist pussccee.
dumb dem

St. Croix valley

#1115845 Apr 11, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What would you say is the best moral guide ever printed?
i don't know...i know one that condones those things isn't even in consideration...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1115846 Apr 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Whoopi Goldberg Reveals She's Lost 30 Pounds
Her Amazing Transformation After Shedding the Weight
Good Morning America
next step in improving her looks, chop off her head
The Garbage Haulers would refuse to pick it up.

The NRA would refuse it for target practice.

Swine wouldn't eat it.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1115847 Apr 11, 2014
No, she wasn't fired. We prefer to think of Kathleen Sebelius & Obama as having a conscious uncoupling.

St. Croix valley

#1115848 Apr 11, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
All's fair in love and metaphor.
so you believe two opposing sayings are correct. good to know you have no intelligence whatsoever...just a mindless, blind sheep heading to slaughter...

but then i knew that already.

Lapeer, MI

#1115849 Apr 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Whoopi Goldberg Reveals She's Lost 30 Pounds
Her Amazing Transformation After Shedding the Weight
Good Morning America
next step in improving her looks, chop off her head
Maybe Ghost would like it as a garden bust.

He has a hard time getting a head.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1115851 Apr 11, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We now have, the scariest person ever running this nation into oblivion? Barack Hussein Obama, one who never ran a lemonade stand, now rules over 300 million. Eleanor Roosevelt runs a close second..., It's people of your ilk, who think the Second Amendment means anyone shoots anyone they choose? Good Lord Ghostie wake up and smell the coffee? Oh that's right you're a teacher... God help us all.
You sir are the idiot, I know probably more about weapons and their use and deadly potential than most. I have witnessed much killing and I'm very familiar with friendly fire, you are just as dead regardless who shoots you. In any intense situation the likelihood of return fire is sometimes indiscriminate and can become chaotic in a second. The Second Amendment was fine when it was first put into place,, we needed an armed militia back in those days, when cars first came out we didn't have a speed limit either. As man progresses times and needs change also. This isn't the wild west anymore. A armed society will always be a dangerous environment. The gun mentality spurred on by the NRA [who only wants your money] along with gun nuts like you is not the answer to a civilized society. Especially when those on the right continue to use GUNS as political fodder first, and American lives last. No one has ever tried to ban guns...That's all the NRAs, BS, So you smell the coffee, because things will only get worse if you idiots ever gain full control again. Heaven forbid.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1115852 Apr 11, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What would you say is the best moral guide ever printed?
The Ranger Handbook.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1115853 Apr 11, 2014
The woman who threw a shoe at Hilary is a Che Guevara fan.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1115854 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>isn't that generally what happens when you physically resist federal officials obeying the law?
i bet those militias weekend warriors will do a whole lot to help...
i predict the feds molon labe-ing all over their ass...
You need to get your facts straight.....

"Cliven Bundy, the last rancher in Clark County, Nev., has been fighting a
“one-man range war” since 1993, when he decided to take a stand against
the agency, refusing to pay fees for the right to graze on a ranch run
by his family for centuries."

Then the Gov decides to claim his land theirs and charge him a fee..... Let them take your home then charge you rent (they already do, property tax) He's got the gonads to take a stand....do you?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1115855 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so a eye for an eye was more bullshit in the bible?
Is this a concept you believe in? Feel free to pick through the various tenets, there's a bunch to choose from.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1115856 Apr 11, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>That woman snuck into the meeting and rushed past guards. But Hillary doesn't believe in borders so I don't see why she had a problem with someone without documents jumping the fence into the meeting. Throwing a shoe isn't a serious crime, so hopefully she's been released.
Sure what's one more retarded bagger on the streets.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1115857 Apr 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Garbage Haulers would refuse to pick it up.
The NRA would refuse it for target practice.
Swine wouldn't eat it.
At last you have managed to reach your intelligence and sanitary level. Go take a shower funky.
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115858 Apr 11, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text>
For a pussccee like you I could get a grammar school kid to kick your tooth in.
Kinda reminds me of when you threatened me then pussied out like.... well...a pussccee. Pick your head up out of the lap of that little boy and defend your words then phaggot.
dumb dem

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1115859 Apr 11, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
Now we have tea bag beitches throwing stuff at Clinton. You fkn domestic terrorists want a civil war let's get it on.
It's one thing to fk with you imbeciles on here and let you vent your racism and retardism. But now it's WAR!
Fellow liberals exercise your right to carry and start showing up at tea parties. Invite some black panthers to come along. These old racists want to be scared. Let's scare them.
oh oh you can bring Bobby Rush--that black panther can't even pull his own zipper up, understand or speak English, unlikely he can pull a trigger.
Flim Flam Scootin' Scam=Monkey Hustle.
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115860 Apr 11, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprised it wasn't you that did it you filthy lying piece of sh it.
dumb dem

Lapeer, MI

#1115861 Apr 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are the idiot, I know probably more about weapons and their use and deadly potential than most. I have witnessed much killing and I'm very familiar with friendly fire, you are just as dead regardless who shoots you. In any intense situation the likelihood of return fire is sometimes indiscriminate and can become chaotic in a second. The Second Amendment was fine when it was first put into place,, we needed an armed militia back in those days, when cars first came out we didn't have a speed limit either. As man progresses times and needs change also. This isn't the wild west anymore. A armed society will always be a dangerous environment. The gun mentality spurred on by the NRA [who only wants your money] along with gun nuts like you is not the answer to a civilized society. Especially when those on the right continue to use GUNS as political fodder first, and American lives last. No one has ever tried to ban guns...That's all the NRAs, BS, So you smell the coffee, because things will only get worse if you idiots ever gain full control again. Heaven forbid.
This from a small caliber trailer park wino.

Still shooting blanks, too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.....

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1115862 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you believe two opposing sayings are correct. good to know you have no intelligence whatsoever...just a mindless, blind sheep heading to slaughter...
but then i knew that already.
Takes the pressure off, huh.

I'm a Heathen. But then you knew that.

It would be much less time consuming if you'd just make a short list of the things you DON"T know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 305,467
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Bently 18,880
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 6 hr Sir Samuel 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr gcaveman1 46,326
Find all students who are in Hartford Aug 28 Mr Black 1
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••