Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,025,661 - 1,025,680 of 1,080,236 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When has Obama started a new war sending in thousands of troops?
He was forced to clean up the Bush fiasco in Afghanistan & clean up the mess in Iraq, which never have happened in the first place.
With Obama, we now have more countries protesting and hating the USA like we did at the time when Benghazi 911 occurred. They were burning the US flag and effigies of Obama all over the Middle East you idiot.

In addition, if your boy the Oral Office cock hound Slick Willie Clinton had not ignored the first trade tower bombing in 1993 and treated the matter as terrorism instead of a criminal matter, Bush would have not had to clean up after Clinton, and maybe the original 911 would have no occurred, you flocking dolt!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas/AP)— Militia groups are rallying behind a rancher whose cattle are being seized by the federal government.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that two militia members from Montana and one from Utah have arrived at Cliven Bundy’s ranch.
“We need to be the barrier between the oppressed and the tyrants,” Ryan Payne of the West Mountain Rangers told the Review-Journal.“Expect to see a band of soldiers.”
Payne said that militias from New Hampshire, Texas and Florida are likely to join and stand with Bundy and stay at his ranch.
“They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,” Payne told the Review-Journal, adding that hundreds of militia members are expected.
The Review-Journal also reports that Bundy’s son, Ammon Bundy, was shot with a stun gun by law enforcement officers Wednesday and that the rancher’s sister, Margaret Houston, was pushed to the ground.
“I pulled the tasers out of him,” Cheryl Teerlink told the Review-Journal.
Lawmakers are adding their voices into the fray, criticizing the federal cattle roundup fought by Cliven Bundy who claims longstanding grazing rights on remote public rangeland about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.
Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada said he told new U.S. Bureau of Land Management chief Neil Kornze in Washington, D.C., that law-abiding Nevadans shouldn’t be penalized by an “overreaching” agency.

This is O'bama's America. O'bama thugs are beating innocent women and men. They tazed a pregnant woman after they pushed her down. They beat the son. They have snipers ready to shoot. Is freedom breaking out any where in America under the O'bama administration? NO.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sixth Commandment (Exodus 20:13): You shall not murder.
Which translation is it, Dufus? There is NOT one translation that is the "accepted" version. I'm dealing with morons here...
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

@ this point one can really say, Obozo is the worst ole Yankland's president ever Xisted, hands down!! However, all of his contendants for fame & power in the WH would've been much worse, had they been elected. ;-) One way or another, from now on, it's all downhill for the ole Yankland. No matter who comes after Obozo & his Muhchelle to pick the rubbles he'll leave behind, the ole Yankland is already on the way out. I told y'all so, didn't I, sure I did. ;-P

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

A nice article from a nice black lady from the nice black inspired magazine Ebony, who signed up for nice O'bama care. The nice black lady can't find a nice doctor after 96 nice tries. No one wants to see the nice black lady who has a nice shiny new O'bamacare card.

Isn't that nice?

And what is even more nice she thinks that O'bamacare is wonderful.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas/AP)— Militia groups are rallying behind a rancher whose cattle are being seized by the federal government.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that two militia members from Montana and one from Utah have arrived at Cliven Bundy’s ranch.
“We need to be the barrier between the oppressed and the tyrants,” Ryan Payne of the West Mountain Rangers told the Review-Journal.“Expect to see a band of soldiers.”
Payne said that militias from New Hampshire, Texas and Florida are likely to join and stand with Bundy and stay at his ranch.
“They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,” Payne told the Review-Journal, adding that hundreds of militia members are expected.
The Review-Journal also reports that Bundy’s son, Ammon Bundy, was shot with a stun gun by law enforcement officers Wednesday and that the rancher’s sister, Margaret Houston, was pushed to the ground.
“I pulled the tasers out of him,” Cheryl Teerlink told the Review-Journal.
Lawmakers are adding their voices into the fray, criticizing the federal cattle roundup fought by Cliven Bundy who claims longstanding grazing rights on remote public rangeland about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.
Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada said he told new U.S. Bureau of Land Management chief Neil Kornze in Washington, D.C., that law-abiding Nevadans shouldn’t be penalized by an “overreaching” agency.
This is O'bama's America. O'bama thugs are beating innocent women and men. They tazed a pregnant woman after they pushed her down. They beat the son. They have snipers ready to shoot. Is freedom breaking out any where in America under the O'bama administration? NO.
Wanker commie cowboy marxist wanna be's.

(gestapo freaks)

20 mths and counting!!! Yeehaw!

Christie/Ryan/Paul/Uncle Joe et al 2016!

Leadership FOR ALL of America again (especially the WORKING class sectors) NOT divide, DRAIN and whine against it!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which translation is it, Dufus? There is NOT one translation that is the "accepted" version. I'm dealing with morons here...
Two wrongs never made a right...just more wrongs.
Patricangelily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
FauX Breaking News ... more breaking than News.
If the person is Black the attack is on
LOL
Are you Black?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

UruEuWauWau wrote:
@ this point one can really say, Obozo is the worst ole Yankland's president ever Xisted, hands down!! However, all of his contendants for fame & power in the WH would've been much worse, had they been elected. ;-) One way or another, from now on, it's all downhill for the ole Yankland. No matter who comes after Obozo & his Muhchelle to pick the rubbles he'll leave behind, the ole Yankland is already on the way out. I told y'all so, didn't I, sure I did. ;-P
Doesn't matter what you think-bananaland bozo.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>God but you're stupid. You think ending every sentence with a question mark gets you off the hook for every nonsensical syllable you utter?
No Leo you're the stupid thinking teacher, and we're obigated by law to allow you to influence the least educated among us. Get a life, or at least a job scrubbing toilets...make somthing of yourself? You are taught to believe, by your Communist leaning professors, that Communism is the best policy..........Whata Country?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
A nice article from a nice black lady from the nice black inspired magazine Ebony, who signed up for nice O'bama care. The nice black lady can't find a nice doctor after 96 nice tries. No one wants to see the nice black lady who has a nice shiny new O'bamacare card.
Isn't that nice?
And what is even more nice she thinks that O'bamacare is wonderful.
Fcking Bush.

You notice how Obama keeps putting whites in charge of Obamacare? He's a sly one, that guy.
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Honoring the legacy of a former president he's barely mentioned previously, President Barack Obama on Thursday cast Lyndon B. Johnson's push to end legal segregation as a factor in his own ascension to the White House.

Obama joined three other living presidents in marking the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act, and the movement that spurred its signing, at Johnson's presidential library in Austin.
The landmark measure, signed in 1964, made it illegal to discriminate based on race, outlawing for the first time segregation at lunch counters, buses, and other public spots.
"Because of the Civil Rights movement, because of the laws President Johnson signed, new doors of opportunity and education swung open for everybody," Obama said. "They swung open for you, and they swung open for me. And that's why I'm standing here today -- because of those efforts, because of that legacy."
Johnson, the nation's 36th president, became an unlikely hero to the civil rights movement by using his stores of political capital to pressure lawmakers to pass the legislation -- an effort initiated by President John F. Kennedy and continued by Johnson after Kennedy's assassination.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No Leo you're the stupid thinking teacher, and we're obigated by law to allow you to influence the least educated among us. Get a life, or at least a job scrubbing toilets...make somthing of yourself? You are taught to believe, by your Communist leaning professors, that Communism is the best policy..........Whata Country?
Trotsky's Manifesto holds an exalted position on her Wiccan Alter; just left of the "Scull of an Innocent".
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
Eric Holder was guilty of contempt over Fast and Furious and when reminded of this by a Republican before the Congressional panel after stonewalling (again) about the IRS scandal, he went crying to Al Sharpton's crowd that everyone was being mean to him and he and Obama were being treated differently.
The color of his skin just comes in handy to aid in covering up his and Obama's political deceptions. That's all that's going on here with skin color.
And it's getting really annoying.
Good News For America

Remember the world's poor throughout the federal budget process

The United States has had a long and proud history of being a world leader on global health issues. Over the last decade, the U.S. has led the charge in tackling numerous challenges such as HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis and neglected tropical diseases, showing both pragmatic and moral leadership in the effort to improve health worldwide.

In doing so, the U.S. has demonstrated particular attention to the poor, a focus that Pope Francis has strongly encouraged in his first year in office. After his meeting last month with the Holy Father, President Obama said he and the American people had been inspired by the new pope’s global leadership on poverty.

“I was extremely moved by his insights about the importance of us all having a moral perspective on world problems,” the president shared after his conversation with the pope.

One of the biggest indicators of a country’s priorities from a moral perspective is how it chooses to spend its revenue. The United States has steadily increased its aid in important global health efforts, most notably those that improve the lives of the poorest people on earth. In the most recently passed budget, a bipartisan group of lawmakers continued this trend, increasing federal funding for global health.
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Oh, & another thang, yo! Unofficial rumors coming from China have it, after Muhchelle left a very Xpensive hotel she recently stayed in durin' a leisure trip & visit w/ her momma & her daughters, hotel service staff found clogged toilet w/ some beauty magazine covers & a lot of shaved hairs. It took 'em some time to fix everythin'. ;-) I wonder how warm will chinese receive Obozo in a couple of weeks, after this. ;-D

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, lots of Bibles need revised and all those Ten Commandments plastered all over need taken down.
Sounds to me like baloney justification for the inconsistencies of religion.
No shit. The last thing a hedonistic society needs is to be pricked by morality.
UruEuWauWau

Dias D'avila, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter what you think-bananaland bozo.
Uh huh, interestin'. ;-) As far as I see it, when yo' Yank welfare stamp soon runs out, ya'll come beggin' for a free banana or two. Duncha worry 'bout a thaaang, yo. ;-D

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why son?
Well, for one thing, two wrongs can't make a right.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Have NO problem with the Ten Commandments on Public Buildings ...
think opposition to this is a waste of time.
so you are cool with excerpts from the koran on public buildings satanic cult's writings..(another sect of that cult..)

how fun would that be? what purpose does it serve to have cult teachings on public buildings

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Two wrongs never made a right...just more wrongs.
I didn't see this. I swear!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••