Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394773 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1114549 Apr 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a retard would believe that the policies available on the exchanges "provide much more limited coverage".
Retard? How politically incorrect of you!

Location hidden

#1114550 Apr 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look it's the retarded hillbilly playing climate expert. Lol
Come on dem. I know you love to push the envelope but I thought you liberals were hyper-sensitive about being politically correct......hmmmmmm, maybe that pendulum only swings one way?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1114551 Apr 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Being waterboarded knowing its your people doing it &they will not let you suffer any real harm is the same as having your enemy do it.
You are dumber than sh*t.
Waterboarding is torture. It is torture by our own definition in the past.
Reading your asinine posts can be torture at times, too.

Location hidden

#1114552 Apr 9, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matter. Waldo? The message is clear enough...of course it would help if you pluralized you use of the work, but you're such a moron, why bother.
I'm going to ignore the obvious.....

Lapeer, MI

#1114553 Apr 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You're flailing.
weather forecasters use models.
And you're aware of how often and how inaccurate weather forecasts are, right?

No?

Then get a grip and wake up.

Plus, there is a huge difference between weather predicting in a mostly finite regional model vs a nearly infinite global one.

Making predictions for a closed system is one thing but trying to forecast events in an open system like Earth's atmosphere is next to impossible.

Lapeer, MI

#1114554 Apr 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a retard would believe that the policies available on the exchanges "provide much more limited coverage".
You use the "retard" insult a lot. Maybe "It's A Black Thing. You Wouldn't Understand", eh?

Obama Makes 'Special Olympics' Gaffe on Leno Show: "It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."

Clean up your filthy culture.

Lapeer, MI

#1114555 Apr 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
weather forecasters in Southern California use weather patterns that are very predictable....
forecasters can predict "warm and sunny" every day and be correct 99% of the time, better than any model......
if they predict rain based on a model, they will be wrong most of the time.....
the prime qualification for TV weather broadcasters is a good body.....
So many times, I miss the weather report after watching her move across the screen repeatedly turning and pivoting and wondering what she would look like with no cloud cover. If only she could be clicking my remote instead.

I agree. Regional forecasting is nothing compared to making that huge leap into the unknown of Global Climate Modeling.

Lapeer, MI

#1114556 Apr 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like a girl on prom night. Maybe I'll fk ya. Probably not.
fk yerself. You need the practice after the sex organ transplant.

....but why ITH did you have them sew it over your nose?

..so you could smell yourself?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1114557 Apr 9, 2014
Not to abruptly change the topic, but the minute we stopped caring about future generations enough to teach them right from wrong, boundaries, consequences, self-respect and respect for others and gave them gadgets to bully and de-socialize in cyberspace, we created the culture we saw again today in Pennsylvania.

It's the culture progressive liberalism predominantly created.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1114558 Apr 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if McAllister resigns, maybe Willie Robertson will run......
or maybe Phil Robertson.....
that will be a big GFY for you people......
lol! Actually, more like the deep seeded tea party and moderate conservatives in Washington being told to GFY by the Robertsons!

Now that would be interesting!

Orlando, FL

#1114559 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Harry Reid Senate Majority PAC caught in another dishonest ad
"This is the third time in a month that the Fact Checker has given Four Pinocchios to an ad sponsored by Senate Majority PAC. That’s a pretty dreadful track record, and does little for the organization’s credibility more than six months before the midterm elections."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Harry Reid would lie about his own mother for political power and ideological aspirations.

He thinks he knows what's best for all of us. Another narcissistic power hungry politician like the one sitting in the Oval Office.

He's also a Mormon. Not sure why. He must be the black sheep of Latter Day Saints.

Lapeer, MI

#1114560 Apr 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, exactly. We can only hope enough Americans are now seeing the circle of power and how we're the pawns in their power struggle so they can keep it at all costs. The liberal media writes all the rules in this game which they play at our expense.
There was a time when I would sit intent and focused on TV's Sunday News round-table discussions. I've stopped and it has recently occurred to me just why I have. Since the trash Magic Negro was hoisted into office by Liberal Media, I can no longer stomach the images of elite holier-than-thou talking heads explaining their version of reality to me.

This is especially true after I have perused foreign news sources on the Web and on TV and then come back on Sunday to watch and listen to these cheap tricks trying to pull one over on me. It becomes b-o-o-r-r-ing as hell to continue following their facade.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1114561 Apr 9, 2014
Ah! The brew-skie is tasting good tonight!

Lapeer, MI

#1114562 Apr 9, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>I predict Obama will head to Kenya to start building his Presidential Library.
And he'll take the intercontinental railroad to get there.

Lapeer, MI

#1114563 Apr 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Ah! The brew-skie is tasting good tonight!
Geesh! You got into your wife's urine sample again.

Of course, if your dementia makes you happy thinking you are drinking beer then embrace it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1114564 Apr 9, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard? How politically incorrect of you!
pretty much the same as calling Obama a n****r.......

except to black racists like dumbass Dave.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1114565 Apr 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
fk yerself. You need the practice after the sex organ transplant.
....but why ITH did you have them sew it over your nose?
..so you could smell yourself?
dark tonight, brighter tomorrow.....
Red Lobster

Satellite Beach, FL

#1114571 Apr 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm welcomed with open arms every where I go dumbo. The waiters and waitresses rush to get me because I can make their shift. Of course a loser like you and all the other baggers think they are all over paid. No class heathens. Americas embarrassments that be you and your party. November will be party time, loser.
You certainly do go dumbo everywhere... LOL Of course, no one lets dumbo you in, but you never give up, and that's what makes it all so funny. Barack Hussein Obama worshipping is why you still go dumbo..."Lie of the Year", and dumbo-like worshippers such as you are still falling for it... LOL
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1114572 Apr 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty much the same as calling Obama a n****r.......
except to black racists like dumbass Dave.....
The double standard regarding racist democrats is laughable.

Orlando, FL

#1114580 Apr 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time when I would sit intent and focused on TV's Sunday News round-table discussions. I've stopped and it has recently occurred to me just why I have. Since the trash Magic Negro was hoisted into office by Liberal Media, I can no longer stomach the images of elite holier-than-thou talking heads explaining their version of reality to me.
This is especially true after I have perused foreign news sources on the Web and on TV and then come back on Sunday to watch and listen to these cheap tricks trying to pull one over on me. It becomes b-o-o-r-r-ing as hell to continue following their facade.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. But I know exactly what you're saying and why.

We were hijacked on the first day we started living in this parallel universe back in November 2008. The parallels are only getting wider and more twilight zone-"ish". We can only hope the majority don't get lost in an ongoing episode and will return to reality by November and in 2016 and that the economy and our sanity can survive three more years.

But I totally agree. It's getting too hard to watch.

Goodnight shinning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 70,710
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min IB DaMann 60,033
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Brian_G 311,325
News Connecticut News - State, National and Local Ne... (May '07) Jun 22 ladyslipper 156
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages