Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112435 Apr 6, 2014
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your yarmulke bald spot is showing.
so, you black folks hate Jews....what else is new???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112436 Apr 6, 2014
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
John, we can tell you use your other hats here to give yourself good judgeits, because it takes about 20 minutes for a real person to post the little pictures. When you have the judgeits right away you gave them to you stupid. Now we all know dummy. LOL
Galt has awarded you a funny just to show how ridiculous the icons are......

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1112440 Apr 6, 2014
RIP Mickey Rooney
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112441 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost 11 PM here, so pretty late for the oldsters east of here. They've likely crawled under their rocks, I suspect. The idiot carol/leanne (who's been typing like a demon for 3 days straight or more, is still reeling from being outed. First, it was "the beach." Then it was "company." She's one of the dumbest liars on this sewer of a thread.
Enjoy your brew!
it sure ain't 11 pm in "Florence, Oregon", you phony Chicago POS.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112442 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the archetypal "outcast" from the tribe -- the poor, dumb Jew. They hate you more than they hate the goyim or the blacks. A hundred times more ...
calling Galt a Jew is surely worth a "funny"......

Galt respects Jews who defend themselves, but despises slimy NYC Bocajews.....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112443 Apr 6, 2014
Sad to see a couple of people here ALL day shouting at others they are lonely losers.

Apparently irony escapes them as well as reality.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112445 Apr 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Another one who dumps and runs at the first sign facts aren't working in their favor and nebulous claims won't work to counter them....
And...lol! That thought had crossed my mind as well!

Location hidden

#1112447 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why can't Palestine defend itself? are they really a sovereign nation if they cannot? that is one of the definitions of a sovereign nation..
perhaps the territory should be divided among the neighboring sovereign nations and be done with it..
Hmmm. Might as well ask why the United States felt it was necessary to arm israel and not Palestine. Aren't they suppose to be a sovereign nation? Let's spend as much time and money developing Palestine then sit back and let them go at it...fairly.

Location hidden

#1112449 Apr 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Aborted. Like Barry should have been.
Yes, the poster does seem to have been aborted. Good riddance. Now, if only your mother had done the same to you things would be a little more "harmonious" around here.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112451 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Having trouble sleeping, carol. Try an overdose ... you sloppy, old fat drunk ...
So the Chicago poster gets all confused about time zones again.

Next thing you will be living in the middle of the Atlantic.

Shove off

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112453 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it was. Now it's 11:28, ya dumb Jew. I'm watching The Godfather, in between shoving reaming your fat, hairyass ...
The address you set your VPN to for this character is OR-were it is two years earlier 9:28.

The time you are stating is Chicago time.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112456 Apr 6, 2014
hours not years

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112457 Apr 6, 2014
“Let us vote to provide for unemployment insurance for working men and women so that faces across America will not have the tear of desperation on their faces.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, December 12, 2013

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112458 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live and die by the clock; don't even have one in my NEW HOUSE. My comuter says 11:54 right now. Only time I know what time it is here is when I look at my cell phone or turn on the TV.
Eat me , carol, you fat, drunk, 3-time felonious w h ore ....
Yea, right here is my *gullible* face

You know you give yourself away with your rants.

I am done with you stupidity-leave me alone

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112459 Apr 6, 2014
“We have martial law. What that means – and my colleagues know what it means – is that you can put a bill on in just minutes.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, October 7, 2013

Location hidden

#1112463 Apr 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, Part B is $209.80 for two people and supplemental insurance costs $300-400 per month for two people, hence $500-600 per month......
you are full of shit.....
Supplemental insurance is optional and covers the 20% that Medicare doesn't which provides the insured with 100% coverage. How many of those plans on the exchange offer 100% coverage? You'll try anything to make the numbers work in your favor.

Location hidden

#1112464 Apr 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bocajew Jean from Queens hates Jews who defend themselves instead of begging for mercy.....
pathetic slobbering fool.....
Strange how you believe the marauder has a right to defend themselves but the victims of their attack don't. I will never understand that type of logic.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1112465 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Obama's naïve Utopian "Big Government/Big Brother" vision hard at work.
http://politix.topix.com/story/11371-youll-be...
(How much Walmart prices will go up if minimum wage goes up.)
http://politix.topix.com/story/11363-a-drone-...
(Drone crashes near an elementary school in Pennsylvania.)
http://politix.topix.com/story/11369-you-migh...
(Four troubling facts in new jobs report.)
Same ol', same ol' leadership - or lack thereof.
Had company this weekend. Hope everyone is having a good one.
Redistribution of wealth is the Magic Marxist Negro's no. 1 priority. Steal from those people his father didn't like and give it to those who vote for him - minus a little handling charge,of course.

The dumbing-down of America is the root cause for this.

Lapeer, MI

#1112466 Apr 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hyime does the weasel routine yet again. He ran from this three times!
Now answer the question wimp.
Why was your Politix account suspended?
http://politix.topix.com/profile/woodtick57
KKKoward...
Hee, Hee.

Woodtick is so damned smart that she got suspended. How about that.

Lapeer, MI

#1112467 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
This was probably already discussed sometime today...but the U.S. sending two additional ballistic missile destroyers to Japan to counter the North Korean threat and saying China must better respect its neighbors is like saying Obama is going to give China a time-out if they don't play nice.
It's the tensions building up that could lead to the other shoe dropping which was mentioned the other day. Weak leadership in what should be a strong country leads to vulnerability and bad guys taking advantage of it.
It's Obama's naivety about the world shining through once again.
Weak leadership is what led to World Wars in the past. We've got a boy in the Oval Office making Stinkburgers while all hell is about to bust loose.

We need a leader - and quickly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Agents of Corruption 51,396
The Trial of Heather Specyalski (Mar '13) 5 hr cheryl 26
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr TRD 69,103
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Pearl Jam 308,914
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,553
Help please? Urgently searching for N. Yezierski. (Sep '07) Fri caturinal 4
Office Depot Closing Both Metro Hartford Locations Oct '14 West Coast OD emp... 2
Wethersfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:19 am PST