Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432584 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1111663 Apr 5, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
What's become of all those "facts" you're so enamored of, er, "stud."
The rest is just what you might call "projection" (get it? projection?). I'm a female sweetie. I'm ALWAYS open for business if I want to be, so yeah, Mr. Softee, I can "release it" any time, and anywhere I want to. It's just not fair, is it?(Why does everything run to the sexual with you limpdicks anyway? "Sexual male?" That's just sloppy, honey.
Try again?(to quote you)...
sure pal...your affliction and resulting mental instability have been well documented here by your rants...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1111664 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i did not.ered into a conversation about how the proven false god of abraham that both the muslims and christians and jews worship says they should kill gays.
you couldn't slap your own ass, fool...you can't even understand what intelligent adults are discussing..
I not in the mood to argue with florists....

but so that I can get your sorry butt squared away on hate crimes....and what to be afraid of when you turn off the lights at night....

and since you hate a particular group....

I will remind you ..

Again, under 10,000 HATE CRIMES were reported to the FBI....in my original link...

SO statically you have a better chance of being killed in your bathroom by falling on the soap than by a religious fanatic...

You should stick to trimming the bushes....

St. Croix valley

#1111665 Apr 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong libtarded weasel.
You "lied" when you tried to claim you "forgot".
You "lied" when you claimed you were a "conservative".
You can run liberal wimp, but you can't hide.
We all have seen people like you here before.
show how i am not a conservative...

you and i both know you can;t discuss issues rationally...we have come to an understanding about who is the boss here..you spew garbage and i talk issues and deal with facts and point out how your idiotic posts are wrong.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111666 Apr 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yet it wouldn't be noted as an account would it??? Do you own or lease/rent?
I own__the home I live in, several other homes and some commercial properties.
Never heard property called accounts.
Just saying.
if Realslime owns his home jointly with his wife, he can't leave the home to his boyfriend in his will......

in addition, in many states the laws for intestacy coincide with the way one would distribute his property anyway....in a normal family.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111667 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The person is self destructive. Any good points the person may have is lost in his/her egomania responses.
That's you son.

Even when I quote you, you run.
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111668 Apr 5, 2014
A Bachelor's Degree, A Masters Degree, and a PhD walk into a bar. The PhD says to the bartender, "Excuse me, my good man, could you get me a double vodka martini... say... Grey Goose with.. oh.. two olives and a twist." The bartender nods and goes to get the drink for the Don... He comes back with a dirty sheetrock pail with some greyish liquid in the bottom and he's about to send it back in disgust when he notices that there's a Harvard University logo sticker on the side of the bucket. So, after a moment, he takes hold of the bucket and tips it up into his mouth. After a long sip he puts the bucket down, wipes his lips with a bar napkin, and sighs contentedly.

His two companions watch this with interest and the bartender asks the Master's Degree what IT wants. It thinks for a time and responds, "I'll have what the PhD had but in a different sheetrock bucket... say... Princeton... NO! Yale, make it Yale..." The bartender goes and makes the drink and brings it back in a sheetrock bucket with a Yale sticker on it... upside down but on it, nonetheless. the two advanced degrees sip lovingly at their drinks while the Bachelor's Degree considers and the bartender looks on sternly.

After a time the Bachelors says to the bartender, "I'm going to have a beer and could you bring it in a glass please?"
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111669 Apr 5, 2014
Now, about your performance review...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111670 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
We ALL know you hate Christians so I moved on to another religion.
Islamic law causes the slaughter of gays-do you have opinion on that?
Do not post another stupid- "oh yeah, Christians" post in response. It does not answer the question.
lol! Typical reich wing whiner.... when cornered by facts and reality, dump and run....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111671 Apr 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, after a little digging, I do see where, after the judge threatened them with contempt of court for evading the issue, Breitbart's attorneys DID comply with the judges threat by providing a statement on October 5, 2013 that "Andrew Breitbart died intestate in Los Angeles County, California, on March 1, 2012."
I just can't image a parent, especially the breadwinner, not taking the time to protect his family in the event of his death.
http://legaltimes.typepad.com/files/susannah-...
under California law, the spouse receives all the community property and half of all separate property.....

the children receive the other half of the separate property....

what's the problem with that???...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1111672 Apr 5, 2014
Ted Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I think I've got that one down, what's next, teach? You gonna make me read the classics?
First thing you need to do is get yourself a 'Big Chief' tablet....

and some crayons....
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111673 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
but so that I can get your sorry butt squared away on hate crimes....and what to be afraid of when you turn off the lights at night....
I will remind you ..
Again, under 10,000 HATE CRIMES were reported to the FBI....in my original link...
SO statically you have a better chance of being killed in your bathroom by falling on the soap than by a religious fanatic...
You're in luck! I'm not in the mood to argue with a pansy... now sit there quietly and take your licks, teach... must be a pretty low bar at your school, huh? Turns out the little dress, mortar board and tassel didn't make you any smarter than when the other kids used to bat you around in school in lieu of a ball...

“Never forget 9/11”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1111675 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no i asked about stopping our war on drugs..
and that would still have nothing to do with china's opium use in the 1880's
we never got to the facts on that topic. you dodged fromt eh very first post and now won't even admit it...
people think you are a coward for just the reasons you DO fear... you re one. you toos out bullshit and then run from it.
lets be clear on this, you are not runnign from me, you are running from your own words...you cannot back up the bullshit you have already tossed out. so you run.
You know woodtick, you were an experiment. I wanted to see if someone avoided calling you names and rolling around in the mud if you would change your BAD behaviors.

Nope

Your behavior is your issue. But, no one is a saint and you quickly drain dry anyone's patience. I swear Mother Theresa would have told you to shut up.

So you know what killtaker told you earlier-DITTO
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111676 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I will remind you ..
C'mon, teach, it's time for you to show us all a little of why they pay you the big bucks... say sumthin' smart... Whom's your Daddy?
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111677 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
and some crayons....
Whatever. The first thing YOU need to do is bend over so I can ram my hand all the way up your too-tight ass, teach. It's criminal how kids don't respect their elders anymore, isn't it?
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111678 Apr 5, 2014
I MIGHT respect you... if you could just say one intelligent thing... just one thing that demonstrates that you actually know how to think and speak... other than like a Labrador Retriever... I'm afraid the ol' degree thing ain't gonna work fer you here, partner, it's already quite clear that ANYBODY can get one in america... Why, did you know that I'm an expert in nuclear missile technology and am qualified to be on an Air Force launch team? Well I am... everyone is actually...

St. Croix valley

#1111679 Apr 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's you son.
Even when I quote you, you run.
yeah, you nailed that...he is not running from anyone or anything but his own posts...

“Never forget 9/11”

Location hidden

#1111680 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
and some crayons....
He will only eat the crayons.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111682 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do KNOW that is another opinion piece?
<quoted text>
Your paranoia is duly noted.
I'm still waiting for your factual piece to support YOUR opinion son.

Seems to be mia.....

St. Croix valley

#1111683 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know woodtick, you were an experiment. I wanted to see if someone avoided calling you names and rolling around in the mud if you would change your BAD behaviors.
Nope
Your behavior is your issue. But, no one is a saint and you quickly drain dry anyone's patience. I swear Mother Theresa would have told you to shut up.
So you know what killtaker told you earlier-DITTO
awww..what a wussy little way to say you give up totally...

mother theresa would have called you a puss and told you to man up and admit you were wrong...

don't think i will ever forget how wrong you were or how cowardly you have acted because of that..i won't.

“Never forget 9/11”

Location hidden

#1111684 Apr 5, 2014
From a person on Twitter--

Dear Mozilla: I'm gay & I didn't come out of the closet so fascist leftists could force Christians INTO the closet. Shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min LoserDonald 20,618
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min frigginhell 311,878
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 61,482
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr TRD 71,055
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun Barmsweb 72,037
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages