Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1070256 Jan 28, 2014
Let's hope that the 3 rebuttals by the GOP tonight will be better than past ones.
Maybe make sure to look at the right camera.(Bachman)
Maybe try and drink water BEFORE the speech.(Rubio)
Maybe have something to say besides lame jokes.(Jindal)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1070257 Jan 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Former New Jersey Gov. Christine Whitman (R), the only other Republican woman to ever give the State of the Union response, shed some light on the GOP's decision to tap House Republican Conference Chairwoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) to give the party's rebuttal to the speech on Tuesday.
"It's hard for me to phrase this politely. Sometimes Republicans think that just putting a woman up front means somehow that women are going to feel good about the party. It is not about the messenger. It's about the message," she told the Los Angeles Times in an interview published Tuesday.
"And until we figure that one out, while it's nice that we have a woman as a spokesperson, if the message itself doesn't get changed a bit, it's not going to work."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/whitman...
The GOP is giving three different rebuttals...they can't even form a coherent, cogent message.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070258 Jan 28, 2014
The gig is up Nuc...

You don't need to waste time signing out and back in, loooonatic!
Not Surprized wrote:
''Nostrilis Waxman's'' trolling sockpuppet shitshow!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
#56396
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
WAXTURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
''ptbw forever'',''NuculurVodkaOption '', "Faketime",,''wooden prick69'',,"DUMB AS A ROCK",,"Lily Barton","RUSH10ME ",Gunner/''RayDonovan ''obama_the_penius",,tell _it_like _it_ IS","Jorge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, Black Wino,,NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1070259 Jan 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No sockpuppet liberal commie (AKA Ghost), we want FREEDOM from government.
You are the loser than needs government, son.
Are mandatory vaginal probes part of your plan for freedom from Government? That's about all the GOP legislates these days.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1070260 Jan 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
The president will stand up tonite and bloviate for an hour or more and with every word pee will run down your leg. The four who will demure from his BS will get about 5 minutes each.
Enjoy the speech tonite, you will be excited, sane folks will puke.
Peace
KMA
and none of it will matter....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070261 Jan 28, 2014
Nuc went postal again!

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!

DumbDave/Nuc - retard. Paranoid Loon-A-Tics!

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!
Not Surprized wrote:
''Nostrilis Waxman's'' trolling sockpuppet shitshow!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
#56396
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
WAXTURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
''ptbw forever'',''NuculurVodkaOption '', "Faketime",,''wooden prick69'',,"DUMB AS A ROCK",,"Lily Barton","RUSH10ME ",Gunner/''RayDonovan ''obama_the_penius",,tell _it_like _it_ IS","Jorge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, Black Wino,,NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1070262 Jan 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
don't get mad. i would just be nice for folks who like to make declarative statements to at least make an effort to bolster their case.
you're one of the smart people on this thread. i should expect more.
"sonic"
I would guess I am going to disappoint you. I will continue to post, offer my views and review those who think I am full of crap. Their opinion and yours are fine with me. On occasion a gem appears and causes me to maybe re think a position. Based on what I have seen, just relying on what you post there is no way you are going to alter a position.
Peace
KMA

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1070263 Jan 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
The president will stand up tonite and bloviate for an hour or more and with every word pee will run down your leg. The four who will demure from his BS will get about 5 minutes each.
Enjoy the speech tonite, you will be excited, sane folks will puke.
Peace
KMA
ou don't have the slightest clue as to what the word demure means, do you?

it's funny to watch you make an ass of yourself with your ignorance...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1070264 Jan 28, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you warned a revolution was becoming a necessity to protect the Constitution.
Here's how it works in America. Every four years we elect a President. In recent years this was by a majority of voting citizens in this country, the notable exception was the election Bush stole with help from his brother in Florida. But even in that case, in a Democracy the President has a responsibility to represent the wishes of the people that put him in office, that was folks like ME not YOU. Just because the President isn't making you happy doesn't mean America has a problem. YOU have the problem.
the role of the President is to enforce the laws passed by Congress for all Americans...not to represent the interests of only some of the people...

and the US is not a democracy...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1070265 Jan 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
So is anyone going to actually watch the "LIAR of the YEAR" tonight?
some will, but not Galt....

believe "Pawn Stars" is on....or maybe "Flipping Vegas"...
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1070266 Jan 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
I believe some leftist lunatic bloviated and belched that Bush had more executive orders than Barry fairy
Obama flexing same powers he once criticized - Washington Examiner
washingtonexaminer.com/article/1057821&#8... ;
Jan 11, 2012 - But since taking office, Obama has issued 108 executive orders -- seven fewer than Bush issued during his entire second term -- to implement ...
Flashback 2007: Senator Obama Criticized President Bush For ...
www.mediaite.com/.../flashback-2007-senator-o... ;
Mediaite
Jun 20, 2012 - Wednesday morning, the White House has invoked executive privilege over disputed documents regarding Operation Fast and Furious, the ...
Bongo Barry also criticized Bush's use of executive orders, can one of you libs explain that hypocrisy?
from your article:
""""We can't wait," Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus wrote on Twitter, "to make @BarackObama a one-term president.""" """
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
How'd THAT work out for you clowns?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1070269 Jan 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
You are right. Nothing in the act requires an indidual to terminate their coverage. The problem, as my daughter and her family are discovering, they can keep their coverage but die to nobama kare their doctor{s} are no longer covered. Their doctors operate under the Providence program, which nobamaakare will not cover.
Just a note Providence operates two hospitals in this city and has over 450 doctors in their system. Providence the only hospital in the area with open hear surgery facilities.
So "uslesssinceforever0000 " what good is an insurance policy that will not pay for services one incurs?
Peace
KMA
more likely Providence chose not to accept ObamaKKKare because they would lose money on each patient....

somewhere you will be able to find a third-rate hospital with foreign-trained doctors to hold your hand while you die from neglect...
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1070270 Jan 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really son. I think it was "Susan" Rice at battle stations lying about Obama and the old HAG (as old as Reagan) Clinton covering up for 9/11 Benghazi style.
After all, your Hitler Jive-Ass Punk said "MISSION ACOMPLISHED"!
Al Quesada is on the run! Obama thought he was eating at a Mexican restaurant.
Baawwaahhh!!!!
I wonder if Obama will talk about "Corpes men" again tonight, son?
He seems about as bright as you are about the military, after all.
So which part of the family are you mooching off lately, Wilhelm/Ghost/Pope John, et al, liberal?
GOP has as many rebuttals tonight as you have socks.
LIE OF THE YEAR
I post only post as Waxman
LOLOLOLOLOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070271 Jan 28, 2014
OMG - Nancy Pelosi is on TV now basically saying we don't need Congress when Obama is president.

Mental case!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070273 Jan 28, 2014
Pelosi has a war on women in Afghanistan.

Mental case nutjob Demo-Kraut!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1070274 Jan 28, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
''Not Surprized's" trolling sockpuppet shitshow!!!!!
Not Surprized wrote;
#56396
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
I also wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxywaxturd"
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Waxywaxturd wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
Waxywaxturd wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
OBAMATURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
Not Surprized aka known as the stalker WAXYWAXTURD topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one!l
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1070275 Jan 28, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
Let's hope that the 3 rebuttals by the GOP tonight will be better than past ones.
Maybe make sure to look at the right camera.(Bachman)
Maybe try and drink water BEFORE the speech.(Rubio)
Maybe have something to say besides lame jokes.(Jindal)
Rubio's problem wans't just the dry mouth, he sounded like a kid giving you his door to door pitch selling wrapping paper to send his glee club to Cleveland for regionals...

i've seen better speakers standing on off-ramps asking for spare change...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1070276 Jan 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the role of the President is to enforce the laws passed by Congress for all Americans...not to represent the interests of only some of the people...
and the US is not a democracy...
the president of the Us has many roles.

are you ever going to know enough about your own nation to even come close to passing a citizenship test?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1070277 Jan 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
I believe some leftist lunatic bloviated and belched that Bush had more executive orders than Barry fairy
Obama flexing same powers he once criticized - Washington Examiner
washingtonexaminer.com/article/1057821&#8... ;
Jan 11, 2012 - But since taking office, Obama has issued 108 executive orders -- seven fewer than Bush issued during his entire second term -- to implement ...
Flashback 2007: Senator Obama Criticized President Bush For ...
www.mediaite.com/.../flashback-2007-senator-o... ;
Mediaite
Jun 20, 2012 - Wednesday morning, the White House has invoked executive privilege over disputed documents regarding Operation Fast and Furious, the ...
Bongo Barry also criticized Bush's use of executive orders, can one of you libs explain that hypocrisy?
Citing executive privilege, President George W. Bush on Wednesday rejected a subpoena for his close adviser Karl Rove to testify to the Senate Judiciary Committee in a probe over fired federal prosecutors.

The committee had subpoenaed Rove to testify at a hearing on Thursday morning in its investigation of the firing last year of nine federal prosecutors, which critics said was prompted by partisan politics.

"Mr. Rove, as an immediate presidential advisor, is immune from compelled congressional testimony about matters that arose during his tenure and that relate to his official duties in that capacity," White House Counsel Fred Fielding wrote in a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy, a Vermont Democrat. Leahy made the letter available to Reuters.

Bush's move sets up a possible court showdown between the White House and Democratic lawmakers, who have also sought to force other Bush aides to testify and demanded documents it says the White House is not releasing.

Democrats say the firings may have been intended to influence investigations of Democratic or Republican lawmakers.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gover...

wanna explain your hypocrisy?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070278 Jan 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ou don't have the slightest clue as to what the word demure means, do you?
it's funny to watch you make an ass of yourself with your ignorance...
Didn't you fix that cheap liberal keyboard yet, libtard?

What is "ou"?

You make posts where your first word is "effed" up, and then proceed to call others ignorant.

You are a MORON!

Wood-Loon-A-Tic!

Lowlife for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Al the Bore Gore 52,919
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr LAZY SOUTHERNERS 19,857
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,724
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Pearl Jam 309,692
News Fat chance that her guy will ever be happy (Mar '09) Mon Tazo 349
Is Connecticut a part of USA? Mon indianoutlaw 1
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) Apr 11 Anthony Wall 127
More from around the web

Wethersfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]