Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497792 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1071088 Jan 29, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a birther__birthers are batsht crazy scumbags who invested five years of their lives in following an ugly Russian dentist as though she were some goddess.
Were you also a Moonie? A Bircher?
Russian dentist? What the hell are you talking about?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1071089 Jan 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
a close friend just moved back to Florida last weekend; perfect timing; it's a nightmare in Atlanta!
Wait until she realizes the nightmare in Boca!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1071090 Jan 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee Michelle Obama is in better physical condition that you are. You just can't stand it that Michele Obama is smarter, in better shape &more successful than you are.
What is it that you right whiners just can't stand the First Lady.
How much would you like to bet? 10 thousand??? maybe 20--are you up for losing today again Davie? since Moochie had to give up her law license-what sort of success has she had? blowing Barack? on no wait-he doesn't go that way.

Prevented this

#1071091 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>
a close friend just moved back to Florida last weekend; perfect timing; it's a nightmare in Atlanta!
Exactly what do you expect when a moslem is running the city of Atlanta-Muhammad Kasim Reed --not like they have been able to run much of anything--it must be Bush's fault too--oh no he is blaming the weather men- that the mayor is such an idiot. Plan what Plan? Allah Akbar.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1071092 Jan 29, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you forgetting something, the Indians were here before the whites. Do you think they were happy about you taking over their land ? You are also forgetting the other forced immigration that brought black people into the US in the first place. It was called slaves!
It was the white people that created their own problem in the first place and now you whine about it. LOL But quite happy to own African Americans when they punch well above their weight at Olympic competition and all American sports.
It just shows how ignorant you rednecks have become, totally unaware of what is happening in the world historical or otherwise outside a 50 mile radius from where you live.
Before Obama came to office we almost forgot you existed but now like zombies rising from the grave on the first full moon of Obama being in office. You're the reason the Republican party is in self destruct mode.
I realize your understanding of history is very limited and you want to show off what little you know, but you are way off topic here.

I am a white nationalist who's ancestors come from the beautiful countrysides of Scotland and Germany and the Netherlands, I could honestly care less what happens to this cesspool of a country as long as my heritage is protected like the heritage of everyone else is protected.
If you have the guts to debate a white nationalist on the claim that native Europeans have on European land then I will be glad to make you my bitch in that debate, otherwise just shut up and let the grown ups talk.

BTW, Tim Wise is much more of a redneck than I will ever be, but you are obviously too stupid to understand things like that.

Prevented this

#1071093 Jan 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee Michelle Obama is in better physical condition that you are. You just can't stand it that Michele Obama is smarter, in better shape &more successful than you are.
What is it that you right whiners just can't stand the First Lady.
oh and one more thing--why did Barock lie about the first lady-her name is Michelle. Remember? liar liars --all of them so called O'bamas.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1071094 Jan 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds to me like you're angry.
those with minority opinions that no one takes seriously usually are.
Of course I would be angry when I am fighting a global anti-white system and some uneducated jackasses want to lecture me with pathetic talk points from McIntosh and Wise.
P N A

Satellite Beach, FL

#1071097 Jan 29, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> It's always Lily's vodka!
True, so true.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1071098 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the ones that could have been backed up in that post instead of posting drivel..
i know a coward when i see one...
You see one every day when you look in the mirror, now get lost, you're worthless.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1071100 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Right Jefro, like in your padded cell! bwaaahaaahaaaa. idiot, get lost.
You get lost, right wing troll.

“you know i know”

denver

#1071101 Jan 29, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
Dont feel like fishing thru prior posts to get this answer: anything interesting with the state of the union speech? Please inform.
Same old meaningless drivel, same old pledges and promises that will not happen. Same old lies.

I summarized it yesterday night, too bad you missed it.

“you know i know”

denver

#1071102 Jan 29, 2014
Woooooooeeeeee, Hussein promises a year of ACTION ! Chris Mathews leg tingled so much he had to be sedated.

But, why did he waste the first 5 years? Snake oil salesman of the century, PT Barnum would have been proud.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1071103 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really ludicrous to hear these Democrat dupes talk about the Democrats' buy-a-house welfare program.
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 10, 2003:
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I worry, frankly, that there's a tension here. The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially and withstand some of the disaster scenarios
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 25, 2003:
Rep. Frank: I do think I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness that we have in OCC [Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] and OTS [Office of Thrift Supervision]. I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing.
Rep. Gregory Meeks,(D., N.Y.): I am just pissed off at OFHEO [Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight] because if it wasn't for you I don't think that we would be here in the first place.
OFHEO Director Armando Falcon Jr.: Congressman, Ofheo did not improperly apply accounting rules; Freddie Mac did. Ofheo did not try to manage earnings improperly; Freddie Mac did.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.): Mr. Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac, and in particular at Fannie Mae, under the outstanding leadership of Mr. Frank Raines.
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafety and unsoundness than, in fact, exists.
Senate Banking Committee, Feb. 24-25, 2004:
Sen. Thomas Carper (D., Del.): What is the wrong that we're trying to right here? What is the potential harm that we're trying to avert?
Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan: What we're trying to avert is we have in our financial system right now two very large and growing financial institutions which are very effective and are essentially capable of gaining market shares in a very major market to a large extent as a consequence of what is perceived to be a subsidy that prevents the markets from adjusting appropriately, prevents competition and the normal adjustment processes that we see on a day-by-day basis from functioning in a way that creates stability. And so what we have is a structure here in which a very rapidly growing organization, holding assets and financing them by subsidized debt, is growing in a manner which really does not in and of itself contribute to either home ownership or necessarily liquidity or other aspects of the financial markets.
Senate Banking Committee, June 15, 2006:
Sen. Robert Bennett (R., Utah): I think we do need a strong regulator. I think we do need a piece of legislation.
Sen. Chuck Hagel (R., Neb.): Mr. Chairman, what we're dealing with is an astounding failure of management and board responsibility, driven clearly by self interest and greed.
Seems a lot of Democrats thought F&F were doing just fine. And got pretty feisty with Republicans just trying to convince them it wasn't.

But any liberal will tell you upside down and backwards that they didn't have anything at all to do with the housing market collapse whatsoever. Innocent as little lambs.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1071104 Jan 29, 2014
waxywaxturd aka Not Surprized wrote:
I'm on a judgit roll my friends!!!!!!!!!! Please join me! It's fun and challenging!!
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
Please dear friends, join me!!!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL

“you know i know”

denver

#1071108 Jan 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
If liberals tell you one thing, you can always count on the opposite being true!
"A rare winter storm brought freezing rain, snow and bitter cold to the Deep South on Tuesday, leaving hundreds of children stranded at schools in Alabama and Georgia and rescue crews scrambling to reach stranded motorists along ice-covered highways. "
http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2014/01/29/rar...
Where is Al "Jazeera" Gore?
He may have reached critical mass and gravity has trapped him in his Barca lounger. If someone continues to feed him he may turn into a black hole. lmao
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1071109 Jan 29, 2014
waxywaxturd aka Not Surprized wrote:
It's an 'OBAMATURDJUDGITLAPALOOZA'!!!! !!!!! Join me!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1071110 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I would be angry when I am fighting a global anti-white system and some uneducated jackasses want to lecture me with pathetic talk points from McIntosh and Wise.
The only thing that merits being proud of is something that's earned. What did you accomplish the become white?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1071111 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me break this down for you slowly so you can keep up. SAAAAMME SEEEEXXX MAAAARRRIAAAGE IIISSSS REEEEGAAARRRDEDDD TOOODAAAY AASS AAA CIIIVVVILLL RIIIGHTTTT BBYYY THHHE LEEEFFT WWIIITHHHOOOUTT AAANNNY THOUUGHTTT TOO THHHE CONNNTRAARRRY, BUUTT PROOOGRRRESSSIIIVESS IINN THHHE PAAASTT REEEJJECTEEDD THHHEEESE SUPPPPOOOSED COOMMOONN SEENSSE POOOSSITIONNNS EEEVEENNN THOOOUGH COOMMOONN SEENSSE WOOULDDD IMMPPLYY THAATT PEEEOPLLLE WHOO AAARRE SUPPPOOOSEDLLYY SOOO SSMMAARRT WOOULDDD GEETT AANN ISSUUUE SUPPPOOOSEDLLYY SOOO CUTTT AANNDD DRRYYY.
Either you are stupid for supporting issues that the great progressive brainchildren were against, or your movement was started by idiots. Take your pick.
the Supreme Court has ruled that outlawing same sex marriage is UnConstitutional.

Why do you hate the US Constitution??

What sort of traitor are you, old man??

But I'm tired of dealing with an idiot of your caliber.

Spokane, WA

#1071113 Jan 29, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It's President's lies, old timer... Aren't you getting tired of the Kokanee, yet.
"leosampleanus"
Two things I do not tired of;
1 - An ice cold Kokanee
2 - Your correcting others spelling and grammar
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#1071115 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>
That's right; maybe you ought to try it sometime, then maybe you won't be such a racist crabby old fart.
Ask the nurse at Shady Pines to close your door.
"silly"
You are easy. You can have an orgasm watching a liar. I enjoy the real thing.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,375
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 8,010
News Memorable Nights At The Shaboo -- Courant.com (Aug '07) 2 hr jaber thernstrap 157
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) 10 hr Old Millennia Tramp 44
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr ThomasA 313,383
News Newington preschooler left on school bus, again (Sep '08) 22 hr America Gentleman... 33
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu TRD 71,389

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages