Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459134 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066129 Jan 21, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid! Same sex marriage was approved by voters in Maine and Maryland.
You're an idiot Galt!
Gimmedats....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066130 Jan 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gates: "If you educate people, then you’re growing the pot,”
Evidently, Gult thinks Bill was talking about growing pot.
We can tell what you have on the brain.

Go smoke another one, irresponsible libtard.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066131 Jan 21, 2014
....take a child to go to a museum...

and they will take their child to a museum...

...and then we have this...

"...The development of lying to conceal one’s own transgression was examined in school-age children. Children (N = 172) between 6 and 11 years of age were asked not to peek at the answer to a trivia question while left alone in a room. Half of the children could not resist temptation and peeked at the answer. When the experimenter asked them whether they had peeked, the majority of children lied."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

those pesky 10 commandments...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1066132 Jan 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Does Fox have him listed as a D or R or 'former R' or they just omit because he is not a D?
Fox headline -
Former Va. Gov. Bob McDonnell, wife indicted
Fox headline if he were a Democrat -
Former Democrat Va. Gov. Bob McDonnell, wife indicted, possible corruption linked to Obama
Hah__he was an (R) And a military hero ;-)

Not sure about his wife beyond that she's probably never set on a toilet that didn't have blue water.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066133 Jan 21, 2014
Republicans Urged to Take Stronger Defense Against Reality

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/21/republ...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066134 Jan 21, 2014
Pennsylvania Republican celebrates MLK Day with proposal to legalize discrimination

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/21/pennsyl...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1066135 Jan 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Let me guess...another leftist chiming on how their "reality" is the only "reality?"

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1066136 Jan 21, 2014
Speaking of losing touch with reality...where was the mainstream media when Cuomo lost touch three days ago?

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/politi...

Is the political left devisive? Nah.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1066137 Jan 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush this, Bush that...
whah, whah, whah!
Some things never change.
Lets all close our brains and pretend Bush never happened, then we can see what its like to live in Waxman's imaginary world.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066138 Jan 21, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...another leftist chiming on how their "reality" is the only "reality?"
the majority sets the reality.

and as you know, the minority can only wish that more people watched FOX.
Todd Martin

Lindenhurst, NY

#1066139 Jan 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Well we know common sense is not deciding elections, because if it was Obama wouldn't have won, twice. Dems know that the electorate is getting dumber, which is why Obama does more late night TV comedy shows than real interviews. He’s giving morons what they want – a celebrity president who promises and gives them free stuff.

Once the candidate is no longer black and that idiotic ‘coolness’ factor is gone, the dumb voter will move on to the new cool: A woman. A hispanic. An LBGT (That’s four). An Indian. A muslim. An atheist. An eco-terrorist etc.

And America will be by then another third world cesspool, with wealthy libs insulating themselves even more from the Democrat dumbed down "base." Like Mexico, they'll be squirreled up in gated communities with guards armed with the guns they now object to so much.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1066140 Jan 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you defending Bush's 77 trips to Crawford Texas by telling us these leaders would not have met in DC?
I guess all Obama has to do is invite Putin to Hawaii for a vacation & you whiners would stfu?
Another fliberal liar exposed:

Wendy Davis confronted over biography inconsistencies
MSN.com · 9 hours ago
[Image: Texas Sen. Wendy Davis in January (© L.M. Otero/AP)]

The Texas gubernatorial candidate has been forced to clarify some inconsistencies in her biography, including how old she was at the time of her first divorce

Do flibs ever not lie?
Hanna

Ferndale, UK

#1066141 Jan 21, 2014
Ughh!! i hate Obama his an ass i don't why you African- american Gorillas don't see his true colour, He's a fake!! Soon it will be a white american as always when Obama doesn't win the election.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1066142 Jan 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gates: "If you educate people, then you’re growing the pot,”
Evidently, Gult thinks Bill was talking about growing pot.
Hey Doorknob, i guess old Peckerwood isn't ever going to tell us where Oblamer was for 4 1/2 hours during the Bengazi slaughter, maybe you can?

Dereliction of duty: Obama AWOL during Benghazi massacre ...
www.examiner.com/article/...duty-obama-awol-d...

Although it has escaped the attention of most in the mainstream media, a bombshell was dropped during a Senate hearing Thursday during which U.S. Secretary of Defense .
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066143 Jan 21, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So what's all the hubbub bub? So non-story then? Fox being Fox, Foxbots being Foxbots?
Hi Dummy! What does it feel like to be a moron? I have people like you wash my cars, but always wondered what it was like being an idiot like you. It must suck.
Emeemammy

Satellite Beach, FL

#1066144 Jan 21, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets all close our brains and pretend Bush never happened, then we can see what its like to live in Waxman's imaginary world.
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... ObamaFantasyLand starring Emeemimeymoe. LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066145 Jan 21, 2014
Todd Martin wrote:
<quoted text>Well we know common sense is not deciding elections, because if it was Obama wouldn't have won, twice. Dems know that the electorate is getting dumber, which is why Obama does more late night TV comedy shows than real interviews. He’s giving morons what they want – a celebrity president who promises and gives them free stuff.
Once the candidate is no longer black and that idiotic ‘coolness’ factor is gone, the dumb voter will move on to the new cool: A woman. A hispanic. An LBGT (That’s four). An Indian. A muslim. An atheist. An eco-terrorist etc.
And America will be by then another third world cesspool, with wealthy libs insulating themselves even more from the Democrat dumbed down "base." Like Mexico, they'll be squirreled up in gated communities with guards armed with the guns they now object to so much.
more deflection.

maybe folks are just sick and tired of politicians whose hubris leads them to make statements like this.

"permanent Republican majority"

but, reality........

Karl Rove dreamed of creating a "permanent Republican majority." But as President Bush's longtime adviser exits the Washington scene, the political landscape he helped chart is already shifting beneath his feet: The era of conservative values -- a tight-fisted approach toward government aid to the poor, traditional positions on social issues and a belief in a muscular foreign policy -- that emerged in the 1990s is coming to a close.

Disenchanted by the failures of the Bush administration, the public is moving away from its policies, values and ideology. This shift is an echo of the late 1960s, when weariness with the Vietnam War and discord at home resulted in a backlash against Lyndon B. Johnson's Great Society, and the late 1970s, when growing discontent over the stumbling performance of Jimmy Carter's administration opened the door to the Reagan revolution.

This time, though, it appears to be the Democrats' turn to reap the benefits.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

so how long are you guys going to keep making excuses? 10 more years?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1066146 Jan 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect you to understand. You have obviously never worked for a government agency. You are absolutely clueless when it comes to U.S. Foreign Policy and the workings of the State Department. It is better if you just sit back and remain silent on the subject if you don't want to confirm your ignorance.
"fetch"
Never, never present facts to "uselesssinceforever ", she is more into left wing liberal loon nut BS. In a nut shell all democrats are good all conservatives are bad. When Iran announces they have an atomic weapon her response will be, so do a number of other countries, why shouldn't Iran also have them. Then when Israel takes them out, with no help from the US, she will be clamoring for sanctions on Israel.
Peace
Happy Valentines Day
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066147 Jan 21, 2014
Grey Ghost for sure.
Hanna wrote:
Ughh!! i hate Obama his an ass i don't why you African- american Gorillas don't see his true colour, He's a fake!! Soon it will be a white american as always when Obama doesn't win the election.
Anyone want to bet this isn't the idiot Ghost with his VPN service pulling the racist card?

The Democrat Commie sock never stops.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1066148 Jan 21, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad Bush sent your Huckster Al "Jazeera" Gore packing you old fake, Grey Ghost.

You are the moron that wishes it never happened, troll.

What's wrong Ghost? Too humiliated to post as yourself?

Yup. Thought so.

Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min TRUMP WINNERS 312,776
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 7,944
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,336
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Wheelz 20,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 hr Ize Found 71,235
Beware of This Company-Andrews Oil Company, The... (Oct '11) 20 hr BLOODSEED 11
News MySpace `Predator' Gets 20-Year Prison Sentence... (Jul '07) Tue myspace 12

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages