Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396592 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1057947 Jan 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Defense Secretary Gates just exposed Obama for what he is. You were right.
Yep, Gates praised Obama, calling him intellectually rigorous and willing to overrule the advice of top aides and other Democrats.

Gates called Obama's decision to raid the house where Osama bin Laden was hiding,“one of the most courageous decisions I had ever witnessed in the White House”.

Gates also criticized the Bush administration, saying the former President failed to capitalize on early victories in Iraq and Afghanistan and would not listen when Gates and then Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice pushed for a shutdown of the Guantanamo detention center.

Hmmm. Seems to be that Gates has a "me", "me", "me" problem.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1057948 Jan 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Love makes the world go 'round, they say.
After she huffed at you about flying with one wing, I was going to ask her if the bird would just go in circles-but we will now never know.
Gunner

Los Angeles, CA

#1057949 Jan 8, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious...you were convinced, like Coulter, that he would be the GOP savior in 2012 POTUS election.
Mr Galt is just having the worst day.
Got drunk started propositioning other tea bag men.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1057951 Jan 8, 2014
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've missed you. What ya got against beer?
Back off creep.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1057952 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that you think you need two wings to fly shows how one dimensional your thinking is...and along with the stone age era thinking you showed earlier, is there any reason for you to ever post here again?
Oh, but there are so many flights!

Your favorite, Flight of Fancy, is ever popular with self-deluded Ivory Tower residents.
Why not try a flight off that balcony tonight?...with only a Left Wing:)

Then there is the Flight of Cowards which I'm sure you've taken many times and first class at that. Fight or Flight? You always make the same choice.

There are many other flights. Orville & Wilbur. Timothy Leary.

How about Astral Flight? Leave your body tonight. Nobody wants it anyways.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Unfortunately, an Astral Flight for you would be The Flight Of The Bumblebee. You'd be smacking into every Fairy and Demon within the cosmos and getting pulled over by the Astral Police for flying without purpose, direction or cognizance - a danger to yourself and to others.

It is best that you stay in the doghouse tonight and bark at the Moon.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1057953 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
“His White House was by far the most centralized and controlling in national security of any I had seen since Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger ruled the roost” in the 1970s."
"The New York Times recently published a 7,500-word coverup to exculpate the Obama administration in their atrocious dereliction of duty with respect to killing of four Americans at Benghazi in 2012.

Like a frightened octopus, the left is exuding a vast cloud of ink, hoping to cover the failures of President Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/01/they_w...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1057954 Jan 8, 2014
You HIPPO-Crite are always bullying your big-burtha-butt into everyone's biznezz.

I didn't confuse ANY Sox. I'm on the verge of exposing them. As you BOTH well know.
I am doing the revealing .... Of YOU ( plural ). Yeah, you'd like me to go away.
You like to keep things under your control. Especially secrets being ready to be revealed.

Which is why you are allowing HIM safe refuge under your skirt.
Though I don't know how you 2 Fat Azzs can both fit.

HA! Who's pretending? You may have been .... I never was. And never fooled by your pretentious pretending. Bully For Me ...! Bad for you ...

Now about that self awareness: Whatever wrote: "get some self awareness".

Of course you'd declare that, you can't escape yours. It encompasses you. It's all around you. All consuming.

As long as I have one a$$ and not 3, jealousy - I'd rather be a
self-actualized person, Krispy Kreme.

Don't try this in a mirror. The actualization of your size, could unravel what's left of your sanity
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you didn't know what was going on and you butted in anyway?
Go away, you already revealed yourself when you confused your socks.
I am done pretending with you.
Gunner

Los Angeles, CA

#1057955 Jan 8, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off creep.
What's your beef, lady.
You didn't talk like that when I got your panties off.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1057956 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After she huffed at you about flying with one wing, I was going to ask her if the bird would just go in circles-but we will now never know.
Hey, if you like your Obamacare, can you keep your Obamacare?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1057957 Jan 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
"The New York Times recently published a 7,500-word coverup to exculpate the Obama administration in their atrocious dereliction of duty with respect to killing of four Americans at Benghazi in 2012.
Like a frightened octopus, the left is exuding a vast cloud of ink, hoping to cover the failures of President Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton."
Cough, cough.

American Thinker: "A daily conservative online magazine"

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1057958 Jan 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet you can[t prove even one of those to be idiotic, can you/ it must suck to feel and be so powerless. you want to do something like prove me wrong, but you just do no thave the brain power to do it...
kind of trapped in your own ignorance for your entire life...i guess you know what people in comas feel like, only dumber....
have you thought about just ending it? it would be the humane thing to do.
"woodendick00"
Read your above post. It is idiotic, it offers nothing, nothing, except you stoopidity.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Gunner

Los Angeles, CA

#1057959 Jan 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know when I was on the job it wasn't uncommon for us educationally challenged cadets to obsess on just the silliest things. Similar to how you are obsessing about a case that is closed.
If you beat your head on the wall something will give.

Lapeer, MI

#1057960 Jan 8, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
Your well thought out posts would be much more effective if you did not offer slurs about those you disagree with, the slirs take away from the truths you offer.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Without proper descriptives tossed in, the objects of my ridicule remain unleashed dogs.

I believe strongly in leash laws.

Now, IF I was paid for this and my editor insisted, I would yield. Money talks.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1057961 Jan 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
NYT made idiots out of themselves. Even other MSM wasn't willing to run with the story.

The Left fired a warning shot at Hilary today from all people-Chuck Todd who was less than supportive when discussing Gates' excerpt about her.
Gunner

Los Angeles, CA

#1057962 Jan 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing us coppers got our Medicare. Right, champ.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1057963 Jan 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cough, cough.
American Thinker: "A daily conservative online magazine"
So it makes the NYT story any less real?
sam

Buffalo, NY

#1057964 Jan 8, 2014
yes
Gunner

Los Angeles, CA

#1057965 Jan 8, 2014
I'm thinking this Ray Donovan guy and I are a lot alike. Smart, good spellers, Jew lovers sometimes, worldly men who wear old spice.

Lapeer, MI

#1057966 Jan 8, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Meanwhile, LA's woes continues
"The Los Angeles 2020 Commission, convened by City Council President Herb Wesson to examine the city’s economic woes, offered a harsh assessment of civic decision-making, warning that Los Angeles is heading to a future where local government can no longer afford to provide public services.
The panel, chaired by former U.S. Commerce Secretary Mickey Kantor, said Los Angeles lacks a coherent approach to economic development and trails other major cities in job growth. City government spending is growing faster than revenue and the pension benefits of city employees are at risk, said the report, titled “A Time For Truth.”
http://www.latimes.com/topic/politics/governm...
Executive Summary: LA needs to boot Liberalism and start fresh.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1057967 Jan 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare: when making matters worse was better than doing nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,205
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ize Fund 70,736
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr ThomasA 311,364
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Thu Jos 59
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages