Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
964,141 - 964,160 of 1,082,380 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you just live watching these emorons implode.
Yes, you're my favorite.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just take your Prozac, wait about 1/2 hour.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Busted you idiot...

nuculur option caught playing with his fat sock you dumbass...

It's the culture....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what we are dealing with here is people who have never received a cancellation notice because they never had insurance. It's the only explanation I can come up with for their ignorance.
hahaha..you, sht for brains, tried to claim insurance wasn't being cancelled.

how many people before obamacare got cancellation notices because their policy didn't meet certain criteria? Criteria set by politicians?

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
they never stopped looking for obl no matter, so quit posting that lie.
"boy president" is not a racial slur so quit posting that lie.
the truth is Obama didn't have the guts to watch the obl raid, dumbass.
1) When Bush was asked where Bin Laden was, he said " Who cares:". Now you can pretend this didn't mean anything all you want but Bush said it & then abandoned the search to invade Iraq - a country that had nothing to do with 9-11.

2) Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur. I understand the need for all you racist f*cks to stick together & defend each other. But by defending racist f*ck Eed, you identify yourself as being of like ilk.

3) Obama gave the OK for the raid. More guts that Bush ever had. Obama was there as the raid took place.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, look! It's the little stalking troll stopping in to sow discord by posting lies before crawling back under her rock. Give her a hand folks. She thrives on the attention.
you can't make this sht up, folks.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of conservatives on the payrolls of the mainstream media are virtually nil. The producers who run the show on the mainstream media are far left liberals.
NBC and MSNBC have had to apologize for misrepresenting the truth so many times, I've lost count. Dan Rather - the mainstream media's rock anchor - was fired for the same.
but Dan was right.

and at least NBC and MSNBC fire people for getting it wrong. FOX...not so much.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

' If you buy one of the less expensive insurance plans sold through the new health law’s marketplaces, you may be in for a surprise: Some plans won’t pay for doctor visits before you meet your annual deductible, which could be thousands of dollars.

“This could be the next shoe to drop, as people don’t realize that if they’re buying a bronze plan, they may have to pay $5,000 out of pocket before it contributes a penny,” said Carl McDonald, senior analyst with Citi Investment Research, speaking at a conference last month in Washington."

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/12/26/212833/...

Put it this way: If the average deductible is $5,735 and a doctor visit is $85, it would take sixty-eight doctor visits before the insurance kicked in — more than one visit per week. And it would start all over again every year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They really are cutting their own throats. By twisting the polling numbers to make it look like the "majority" are against the ACA, they are only angering the true "majority" who stand don't want to see it repealed.
These racists are only against Obamacare. ACA, or some form of it, will be law for many years to come. Its all in the packaging for shallow right wing morons.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So? The Affordable Care Act was only aimed at the 15.4% who were uninsured to begin with and we already knew it wouldn't help them all. You are truly clueless.
the mandate is "aimed" at everyone, stupid. You family must love Topix, they don't have to listen to your stupid while your here.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So why didn't your precious Republicans do it during those 12 consecutive years they ran congress?
Young people looking as individuals can buy insurance on the exchanges cheaper than they could outside the exchanges.
Only 10 times (20 years) since 1945 have both branches of Congress and the Presidency been controlled by the same party.

From 1995 to 2000, Republicans were tasked with getting Clinton to move right of center and signing legislation they had enacted that benefited the entire nation.

From 2001 to 2007, we had 9/11, two wars and the housing market collapse to deal with. Don't think squeezing in health reform was even possible.

From 2007 to 2010, Democrats once again ran the show. You might want to check out the balance of power in Congress since 1945.

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention.....15% of those "opposed" do not believe the law goes far enough. They don't want it repealed, they want it extended! Got that? Subtract that 15% from the "oppose" column and add it to the "For" column and what do you have? MORE PEOPLE SUPPORT THE LAW THAN OPPOSE IT.
wow! This idiot is subtracting numbers from the oppose column and adding it to the "for" column to show its popular. Your stupid is amazing. wow!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Get remedial. Quick!
This sort of embarrassment can be fatal!
there are no words for that kind of stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly brainwashed. No doubt about it.
she can be fixed. There is no cure for your kind if stupid.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
These racists are only against Obamacare. ACA, or some form of it, will be law for many years to come. Its all in the packaging for shallow right wing morons.
You leftie lugnuts would join a Morono Valley desert street gang, if you thought it would make you racist liberals feel popular.... you idiot

The reason why you should join: LA RAZA, NAACP, The Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, or that other leftwing lugnut hate group 'The Crips'... you dumbass...

Too escape from all that racism and wagon train of hate...

The inebriated Foolishness and Unconscious Poison of Plantation Liberalism

It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
wow! This idiot is subtracting numbers from the oppose column and adding it to the "for" column to show its popular. Your stupid is amazing. wow!
Wow, this idiot can't follow simple logic!
el cid 777

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Hi! It is Friday again...I am sure everyone is waiting for my message
with baited breath...ha! ha!...There are 150 people viewing this Chicago
forum at this moment. The times of our lives are going by so quickly!
I do not know how long we have until the ascension, but it is one week
closer! I do not have very much to say...I wish I could use my real name, but topix has me on the no-no list and I cannot use it on Topix....
AlQaida has their own web addresses, but I cannot afford that, because
I am on social security and have a small fixed income! What if I am
telling the truth? I, Jesus Christ and the space aliens teach love...what is wrong with that? If the world ends today, many people may go to the
abyss and not many will be saved; myself included who will not be
saved! I am trying to be good, but it is very difficult! I DO NOT go to
Roman Catholic mass anymore, nor am I affiliated with any organized
religion. I am not in any religion, because I think our religious leaders
are lying to us...even The Jews and Islam! Everyone hates everyone
even if they are in an organized religion....I will leave by giving you
some space alien websites....alaje777...sirian messages...galactic
federation messages....ashtar command...pleiadian messages....put
the former addresses in your top browser line of your computer and
"click on" "ENTER"...Enjoy...Lo ve, el cid 777
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever is sofa king stupid he thinks we had a balanced budget before this latest budget deal.
I have news, we did not.
We had one in 2000, 2001 but Ryan & the Republicans voted to take us off that path. The CBO had reported that we were heading to surpluses that would pay off the debt.
You are such an idiot. All you had to do was look at the Treasury Dept numbers and you wouldn't have gone down that path of idiocy-golly gee they said it was.

FY 2000- Debt $5.674178 trillion Deficit $17.91 billion
FY2001 Debt $5.807463 trillion Deficit $133.29 billion

Any moron can see it wasn't decreasing but increasing!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) When Bush was asked where Bin Laden was, he said " Who cares:". Now you can pretend this didn't mean anything all you want but Bush said it & then abandoned the search to invade Iraq - a country that had nothing to do with 9-11.
2) Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur. I understand the need for all you racist f*cks to stick together & defend each other. But by defending racist f*ck Eed, you identify yourself as being of like ilk.
3) Obama gave the OK for the raid. More guts that Bush ever had. Obama was there as the raid took place.
1. They never stopped looking for obl.

2. He did not call him "boy". He called him "boy president"

3. Based on Intel gathered during both his and bushes admin.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
73% of Independents oppose Obamacare. They were a bloc of swing votes that reelected Obama in 2012. When did they turn racist?

Young people have also turned against Obama, another bloc of swing votes in 2012. Are most of them racist now too?

Are all black Republicans who oppose Obamacare racist as well?

Just need you to clarify who you think the racists are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You leftie lugnuts would join a Morono Valley desert street gang, if you thought it would make you racist liberals feel popular.... you idiot
The reason why you should join: LA RAZA, NAACP, The Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, or that other leftwing lugnut hate group 'The Crips'... you dumbass...
Too escape from all that racism and wagon train of hate...
The inebriated Foolishness and Unconscious Poison of Plantation Liberalism
It's the culture...
You're a personification of the Tower of Babble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Wethersfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wethersfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••