Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396286 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1035373 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic
I'm not making any judgments about Obama's real father. I suggest you don't either.

It's understandable why they would keep this under wraps.

Liberals such as yourself will believe almost anything so it's not that difficult to do.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1035374 Dec 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains the 5,000,000 policies cancelled because of ObamaKare.
How many are normally cancelled every year?

I got a "cancellation" letter from my insurance company. It said my policy (which expires at the end of the year regardless) was cancelled. It also aid a new policy would follow shortly.

In the 13 years of buying insurance for my company, the existing policy was cancelled at least 6 times & the cost always went up.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1035375 Dec 5, 2013
Martin Bashir Lost His Job For What Rush Limbaugh Gets Away With Every Day

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/04/martin...

can't be denied.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1035376 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have eyes, don't you? And some modicum of discernment?
Have you compared the photos of Obama to Frank Marshall Davis and then Barack Obama, Sr.?
There's no comparison to the latter. However, the bone structure and facial characteristics are almost identical with the former.
It's not like Davis didn't know Obama's mother and wasn't a "close member of the family". He did. And he was.
Even the untrained eye can see the genetic similarities.
You disgusting old hare-brained gossip! Who's your mythical daughter look like? Bill Orally? Yuck! Why don't you go to one of those sites where they say Chloe is O. J. Simpson's daughter and see what time you need to show up to picket Paul Walker's funeral with the rest of your Westboro family of loons? God hates you all...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1035377 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, their god is big government, after all. Just to be fair.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
--&#8213;Thomas Jefferson

"If" is the largest word in the English Language.

BTW, you will find that Progressives will heap benign neglect upon the wisdom of the founding fathers whereas Conservatives will, more often than not, revere them.

A great distinction here.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1035378 Dec 5, 2013
Oh lookie! The dumb VHB is back!
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You disgusting old hare-brained gossip! Who's your mythical daughter look like? Bill Orally? Yuck! Why don't you go to one of those sites where they say Chloe is O. J. Simpson's daughter and see what time you need to show up to picket Paul Walker's funeral with the rest of your Westboro family of loons? God hates you all...

Orlando, FL

#1035379 Dec 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Gee an artic blast in December, go figure lol
Folks do not confuse weather patterns and cold fronts or warm fronts for that matter with Global Warming*
*As has been stated many times Homer finds inconclusive evidence with regards to man-made global warming
There's no global warming, Homer. Sorry your Al Gore picture has to come down over the mantle. But the Artic is covered with ice. Thick ice. Lots of ice.

And global temperatures haven't risen for a while now.

According to the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), 2008 was the ninth warmest year in the period of instrumental measurements which extends back to 1880...and the ten warmest years all occurred within the 12-year period 1997-2008.

The natural pattern of climate has changed again.

Maybe you can sell your picture of Al on EBay. Or give it a proper burial.

Newville, PA

#1035380 Dec 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave displays how he cannot comprehend things in context again. Dumb Dave does not see the difference between a person actively shooting people and the individual Ray describes.
There are many differences, lunk head Dumb Dave.
One is shooting people & the other is sending suicide bombers.

Lapeer, MI

#1035381 Dec 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why should there be?
Clueless is your first name;>

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1035382 Dec 5, 2013
C3 Headlines

20 Years of Satellite Global Measurements: No Significant Warming, Trend Robustly Below IPCC Expert Predictions

The actual empirical evidence from state-of-the-art measurement technology reveals a global warming spike during the late 1990's (due to the Super El Nino), but after that, essentially zilch.

Thus, for the last 20 years (240 months) the global warming trend of +0.52°C by 2100AD is 'climate insignificant'- a trend that climate scientists certainly don't get excited about.

And when one examines the last 17-years, the satellite global temperature trend becomes slightly less than zero (i.e. global cooling). As a prominent climate alarmist scientist determined recently in a peer reviewed paper:

“There is a lot of noise in the climate system and it is quite possible that the noise can mask the effects of man-made carbon dioxide for a period of time. However if the slope is zero for 17 years, then we cannot blame noise any more but we have to face the facts that we humans do not affect the climate to any great extent.”

The bottom plot of global temperatures confirms the atrocious climate predictions of the IPCC "expert" climate models. This is irrefutable evidence that the consensus climate models can't predict squat and should not be relied upon by policymakers.

Finally, it is well established that Obama and his administration are serial pathological liars (sounds harsh but it is undeniable). This is not only true in the health care and Obamacare policy arena, but is also a common denominator in their climate change alarmist claims.

As recently as November 1, 2013, the Obama administration clearly stated significant lies about current climate change, which have no basis in scientific reality.

Additional charts of empirical evidence that expose the egregious climate lies by Obama and Democrats: modern-warming, regional-warming, historical-warming, fabricating-fake warming, extreme-weather, oceans-rising and climate-models.

Lapeer, MI

#1035383 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there were riots & demonstration in numerous middle eastern cities due to the video.
Gee. How convenient for the Liar-In-Chief, eh?

Newville, PA

#1035384 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not making any judgments about Obama's real father. I suggest you don't either.
It's understandable why they would keep this under wraps.
Liberals such as yourself will believe almost anything so it's not that difficult to do.
You look at a picture & call Obama's dead mother a slut.

That is pathetic.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1035385 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic
Yes, we know your middle name, Dumb Pathetic Dave...

Lapeer, MI

#1035386 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you compared the photos of Obama to Frank Marshall Davis and then Barack Obama, Sr.?
There's no comparison to the latter. However, the bone structure and facial characteristics are almost identical with the former.
It's not like Davis didn't know Obama's mother and wasn't a "close member of the family". He did. And he was.
You can also see close similarities here, too, between the Magic Negro and friends of the family: http://christopherfountain.files.wordpress.co...

Lapeer, MI

#1035387 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pathetic.
This is commonly referred to as calling a spade a spade.

You really should get used to it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1035388 Dec 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I've had about enough of this shyt. GFY Carol. You are sickening.

Lapeer, MI

#1035389 Dec 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You disgusting old hare-brained gossip! Who's your mythical daughter look like? Bill Orally? Yuck! Why don't you go to one of those sites where they say Chloe is O. J. Simpson's daughter and see what time you need to show up to picket Paul Walker's funeral with the rest of your Westboro family of loons? God hates you all...
Are you speaking for God again?

Watch out, babee....

That point on top of your head is a Lightning Rod.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1035390 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The demand was caused by mortgage based securities.
All part of the artificial demand created by the Democrats' Marxist CRA program, dumbass.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1035391 Dec 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pathetic.
Making stuff up again Dumb Pathetic Dave?

To be honest, Obama's mother was a dirbagger, after all, his grandparents had to bring him up for part of his upbringing and his father was a drunk.

What's wrong? Can't stand the truth, loser?

Orlando, FL

#1035392 Dec 5, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Gee, just making a simple observation. No need to go berserk.

But don't you think it rather odd that Barack Obama, Sr., was already married with a pregnant wife in Kenya when he and Obama's mother wed? And then he ditched her - and Obama - just a year later to attend school in New York and only visited his son one time...when he was 10 years old?

Doesn't sound to me like he had a vested interest in the relationship or his own son.

But Obama described "Frank" as being like a father figure in his book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Ize Found 70,733
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min IB DaMann 60,167
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 311,360
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) 8 hr Jos 59
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
In The War on Police Traffic Stops Have Become ... (Aug '15) Dec '15 Anthony Wall 11
Wethersfield high school honor roll is about 50... (Jan '13) Jul '15 Anthony Wall 6

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages