Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457903 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1034452 Dec 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you love being on your knees in the middle. Open wide.
Please, share more of your secret fantasies with one of the other rightwingers here...
NuculurNUTcase

Satellite Beach, FL

#1034453 Dec 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of delusional and paranoid, how are you, Waxturd??
Are you trying to give away your title of Thread Dumbo??
Loved the way you posted from Washington DC and an hour later were posting from Windsor, CT!! Not very good at covering your tracks,I see.
As well as posting from San Fran under your Vodka (and others) stupidity.
All you know for sure is how to behave like a complete jerk and create sockpuppets to make you look even more like the idiot you are.
Tell us more about your Ivy League educated sock puppets again. LOL
How about the estate in England??
Funny how once people started mocking you, you dropped the whole series of lies about both topics!!
You are one sick mofo, Waxy. That's why even the wingnuts here keep their distance from your raging insanity.
You're alive? I heard you were dead and buried with Jean.
First American

Elizabethtown, IN

#1034454 Dec 3, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

when voting in 2016 make smarter choices Obama and Kerry would have us fighting with our enemy.
National Security should be our number 1 concern

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1034455 Dec 3, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
I see the Left Wing's president is launching a desperate 3 week campaign of bullsh*t and lies to try and rescue his unAffordable Clusterf**k Act.
Get ready for at least 21 straight days of circus sideshows with the Prevaricator in Chief surrounding himself with smiling "doctors" in brand new white coats, and tearful "patients" spewing tales of life-saving medical procedures only now available to them thanks to Obamacare.
So tell us dear Left Wingers, why should *anyone believe the lying PORFM this time around, hmmm?
*Those who still believe everything the .gov websites tell you are not eligible to participate.
It started today with the Liar-In-Chief before a teleprompter and a crowd of smiling citizens behind him.

The site still doesn't work properly. When it backs up(f*cks up) you are placed into a queue where you have to wait until you're called.

Like in an Obamacare Doctor's office.

Only 60% of those lost souls inside the queue ever return to finish.

But I'll betcha anything that those Death Panels won't force people into queues. No way, Jose. Service With A Smile is their motto....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1034456 Dec 3, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy that little bubble that you live in?
Heck, Homer blows bubbles.

...and Bubbles' friends.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1034458 Dec 3, 2013
Check this out:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/03/21...

By Denise Lavoie, The Associated Press

President Barack Obama's Kenyan-born uncle, who ignored a deportation order more than two decades ago, was granted permission to stay in the U.S. on Tuesday.

Judge Leonard Shapiro made the decision after Onyango Obama, 69, testified that he had lived in the U.S. for 50 years, been a hard worker, paid income tax and been arrested only once.

Asked about his family in the U.S. on Tuesday, he said, "I do have a nephew." Asked to name the nephew, he said, "Barack Obama, he's the president of the United States."

Onyango Obama, the half brother of the president's late father, has lived in the U.S. since the 1960s. He was ordered to leave the country in 1992, but remained.

----------
Shapiro cited a law that entitles immigrants who are "out of status" to become permanent residents if they arrived in the U.S. before 1972, maintained continuous residence and are of good moral character.

Onyango Obama testified he came to the U.S. from his native Kenya in 1963 and has not been back since. He called America the "land of opportunities."

His immigration status did not become public until his arrest for drunken driving in 2011 in Framingham, just west of Boston. After his arrest, he allegedly told police, "I think I will call the White House."

Asked about the exchange by a prosecutor Tuesday, he said he might have said that, but he couldn't recall.

Earlier this year, the Board of Immigration Appeals sent the case to the Executive Office for Immigration Review for reassessment.

Margaret Wong, Obama's Cleveland-based immigration attorney, called him a "wonderful older gentleman."

"He has earned his privilege to stay in the United States. He has been here for 50 years," she said Tuesday before the hearing.

The White House said it expected the case to be handled like any other immigration case.

In the drunken driving case, Obama admitted to sufficient facts, meaning he did not plead guilty but acknowledged prosecutors had enough evidence to convict him. A judge continued the case for one year without a finding, saying the charge would be dismissed if Obama did not get arrested again during that time. Wong said Obama has successfully completed that program.

In the president's memoir, "Dreams from My Father," he writes about his 1988 trip to Kenya and refers to an Uncle Omar, who matches Onyango Obama's background and has the same date of birth.

He is the second Obama family member to be found living illegally in the United States. His sister and the president's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, was granted asylum in 2010 after her first asylum request in 2002 was rejected and she was ordered deported in 2004.

She did not leave the country and continued to live in public housing in Boston. Her status was revealed just days before Obama was elected in November 2008. At the time, then-candidate Obama said he did not know his aunt was living here illegally and that he believes laws covering the situation should be followed.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1034459 Dec 3, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, share more of your secret fantasies with one of the other rightwingers here...
hahaha..you brought up the circle jerk. Lmao!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1034460 Dec 3, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the ACA that determines which doctors are in a particular companies network nitwit.
"pdumb"
Why before the nobamakare disaster there was no restriction on the doctor she could see?
Peace
KMA
Dean

United States

#1034461 Dec 3, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, Homer blows bubbles.
...and Bubbles' friends.
Oh but when the bubble burst and it will everyone calls him shit breath!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034462 Dec 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not Obama supply funding and military fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt?
Believe that's a fact.
Did or did not Obama bail out GM and was or was not his stimulus a failure?
Believe both are facts.
Did or did not Obama blame a video after ducking his responsibility to protect an embassy after repeated requests?
Believe that's a fact.
Did or did not Obama increase the deficit by $7 trillion in just one term?
Believe that's a fact.
Is or is not more people on welfare under this administration?
Believe that's a fact.
You just won't hear about these things from Obama's media sweethearts.
So...what wasn't a fact?
Hmmmm... to the Muslim Brotherhood? I think you'll need to clarify that one since I don't think Morsi's in power anymore. Perhaps a little more facts on your end may help.

Bail out GM in addition to bushie boy? I guess so with Congressional approval. After all, didn't bushie boy also give something like $600 per person in 2008 for free?

Did Obama duck "...his responsibility to protect an embassy after repeated requests?" Again, you'll need to give more facts

BUT.... I do believe you're right about more people being under welfare. At least we can agree on that being the result of the bushie boy regime!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034463 Dec 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Lois Lame has so much respect for the truth and facts that she never uses either.
lol! It's her kryptonite!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034464 Dec 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA prohibits the board from rationing healthcare. You people are dumber than sh*t.
What Mark Halperin actually said & meant:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/26/mark...
But... that's not what their handlers said! And they only rely on their handlers!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034465 Dec 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
The president ordered the armed forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished, moron.
You treasonous Democrats will twist any truth into a lie to discredit and disrespect any accomplishment of US veterans.
So.... he did it for fun?

Must be....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034467 Dec 3, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Swilly, factor in the amount of people who would have refused SS themselves if they could have managed the money themselves. That number would off the charts...
yellow backed wolfie pee son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034469 Dec 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What arrest warrants?
Talk.
lol! You're such an idiot son.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1034470 Dec 3, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you love being on your knees in the middle. Open wide.
eman reminisces about his prison days....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034471 Dec 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
This PDupont idiot said Sweden was doing "just fine" when they were having their 5th day of riots.
<quoted text>
awww... the ruskie is back I see!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034472 Dec 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ZERO credibility DumbDave. You also said everyone could keep their existing insurance policies which as now an indisputable lie.
You have no clue what you are talking about.
lol! He's still American son! Not like you!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034473 Dec 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional & paranoid. All I can say is I know for sure there is an idiot in Pompano Beach, FL who is the thread dumbo.
lol! Well, we KNOW you're not American son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1034474 Dec 3, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but we only save a seat for hot chicks. I'm sure the LCN and the rest of the phags dont even want you again after you pulled this stunt last time.... http://weknowawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
yellow bellied wolfie toes son! Free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wethersfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr coon dogs 20,695
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Moans6157 62,300
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr silly rabbit 312,664
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 20 hr Squach 1,168
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 hr Ize Found 71,230
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Dec 1 Trying to be hopeful 36
DCF Protest in CT & We want your stories!!! (Jul '12) Nov 29 Madmom 70

Wethersfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wethersfield Mortgages